I'm calling it now, Cyberpunk 2077 will be Graphics King on PC!

• 60 results
Avatar image for mclarenmaster18
#51 Posted by MclarenMaster18 (1437 posts) -

Yep Cyberpunk 2077 is currently the best looking Sci-Fi RPG in my opinion!

#52 Posted by Zaryia (8464 posts) -
@Jacanuk said:

@davillain-: Well, bold prediction but let´s hope it´s better than the demo they showed because that was like watching 2001 graphics.

You talking about CyberPunk 2077? If so I havn't seen any demo were it looked anywere near that bad.

#53 Posted by lundy86_4 (53076 posts) -

Screw RT for the time-being, but this game is gonna look great regardless.

#54 Posted by xhawk27 (11271 posts) -

I think Halo Infinite on PC and Scarlett will be there too.

#55 Posted by Jacanuk (18421 posts) -
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

@davillain-: Well, bold prediction but let´s hope it´s better than the demo they showed because that was like watching 2001 graphics.

You talking about CyberPunk 2077? If so I havn't seen any demo were it looked anywere near that bad.

Ya talking Cyberpunk 2077, the hour long gameplay demo was bad the game looked gritty and stale.

#56 Posted by xhawk27 (11271 posts) -

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Ya talking Cyberpunk 2077, the hour long gameplay demo was bad the game looked gritty and stale.

Says the PS4 fanboy. 😂

#57 Edited by Zaryia (8464 posts) -
@xhawk27 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Says the PS4 fanboy. 😂

I've watched all footage of Cyberpunk 2077, in no way does it look like 2001 gfx. It even beats most games from this gen.

#58 Posted by DaVillain- (36401 posts) -

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:
@Random_Matt said:

2070 is not enough the 60 fps with RT, these are facts.

Ray Tracing is a settings option.

I played through Metro Exodus on a RTX 2070 at 1440p and got 50-70FPS with Ray tracing.

You guys act like PC has to max out not only the game and ray tracing features to matter or look better?...

Set ray tracing to medium and the game to high with no tesselation and the RTX 2070 plays Metro at 1440p with ease.

I played through the options in that game and ray tracing on medium with the game on high look drastically better than the game on extreme with no ray tracing.

That sounds about right. I even overclocked my 2070 which average what I was able to get. Everyone assume PC gamers play in 4K but have yet to realize not every game needs to be play in 4K. 2070 is idea for those who game in 1440p and if you really wanna game in 4K, you'll need a 2080Ti to do so. Raytracing is still in the early stages, it's gonna take time for developers to master it but it's nice to know CDPR is at least supporting it for PC version.

#59 Posted by dagubot (1296 posts) -

@drlostrib said:
@boxrekt said:
@fedor said:

@boxrekt: You'll be lucky if PS5 matches a 2070 in performance. You're the most uneducated person around when it comes to hardware.

Sticks and stones muppet.

You're uneducated when it comes to actually making a rational argument. Come back when you're able to do more than just fling poo in a discussion dunce.

boxrekt continues to be a worthless, belligerent troll

BoxRekt reminds me of an old used up diaper that reeks of curry; always full of shit.

Anyways, my 2080 Ti Asus ROG Strix is ready for Cyberpunk 2077.

#60 Posted by appariti0n (2757 posts) -

Well, the best version will obviously be on PC, but I have yet to see anything that convinces me this game will be any sort of graphics king.

It will have a pretty large, busy and well thought out game world, which matters more.