If you were forced to play one game for the rest of your life

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by thedork_knight (1739 posts) -
I would just spin a wheel of Sony Exclusives and pick, because Sony is synonymous with world class gaming. Heil68
like Genji: Days of the Blade Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire Time Crisis 4 Lair Haze Singstar SingStar ABBA EyePet Last Rebellion Racquet Sports Kung Fu Rider PlayStation Move Heroes Hyperdimension Neptunia PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Wonderbook: Book of Spells LittleBigPlanet Karting Mugen Souls GT
#102 Posted by dommeus (9433 posts) -

booze

#103 Posted by thedork_knight (1739 posts) -
has to be world of warcraft, on a high populated server
#104 Posted by Bigboi500 (35550 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"]I would just spin a wheel of Sony Exclusives and pick, because Sony is synonymous with world class gaming. thedork_knight
like Genji: Days of the Blade Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire Time Crisis 4 Lair Haze Singstar SingStar ABBA EyePet Last Rebellion Racquet Sports Kung Fu Rider PlayStation Move Heroes Hyperdimension Neptunia PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Wonderbook: Book of Spells LittleBigPlanet Karting Mugen Souls GT

Would you rather play Blue Dragon, Fable 2, Too Human, Halo 3 ODST, Sesame Street, Kinectimals, Kinect Party, Omerta: City of Gangsters ?

#105 Posted by thedork_knight (1739 posts) -

[QUOTE="thedork_knight"][QUOTE="Heil68"]I would just spin a wheel of Sony Exclusives and pick, because Sony is synonymous with world class gaming. Bigboi500

Would you rather play Blue Dragon, Fable 2, Too Human, Halo 3 ODST, Sesame Street, Kinectimals, Kinect Party, Omerta: City of Gangsters ?

did i mention the 360? i was just counter his statement that Sony is synonymous with world class gaming did i touch a nerve?
#106 Posted by Bigboi500 (35550 posts) -

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

[QUOTE="thedork_knight"] like Genji: Days of the Blade Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire Time Crisis 4 Lair Haze Singstar SingStar ABBA EyePet Last Rebellion Racquet Sports Kung Fu Rider PlayStation Move Heroes Hyperdimension Neptunia PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Wonderbook: Book of Spells LittleBigPlanet Karting Mugen Souls GTthedork_knight

did i mention the 360? i was just counter his statement that Sony is synonymous with world class gaming did i touch a nerve?

No because I don't take this place seriously. Do you?

#107 Posted by thedork_knight (1739 posts) -

[QUOTE="thedork_knight"][QUOTE="Bigboi500"]Would you rather play Blue Dragon, Fable 2, Too Human, Halo 3 ODST, Sesame Street, Kinectimals, Kinect Party, Omerta: City of Gangsters ?

Bigboi500

No because I don't take this place seriously. Do you?

of course not lol am just bored at work
#108 Posted by Liquid_ (3818 posts) -
[QUOTE="thedork_knight"][QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

like Genji: Days of the Blade Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire Time Crisis 4 Lair Haze Singstar SingStar ABBA EyePet Last Rebellion Racquet Sports Kung Fu Rider PlayStation Move Heroes Hyperdimension Neptunia PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Wonderbook: Book of Spells LittleBigPlanet Karting Mugen Souls GTthedork_knight

you hit several...
#109 Posted by TheColbert (3844 posts) -
I would choose WoW if it could be an MMO, if not then Just Cause 2. Can't beat being able to tie a plane to the ground haha.
#110 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

[QUOTE="15strong"]

Welcome to sytem wars! You don't seem to be new here but I don't think you get that we do exactly that every single day.

Liquid_

Oh hey, good to be here. I just miss the old days where threads were actually engaging. Not that you would know anything about that.

he hasn't been around as long, that makes you better....lol

The change wasn't that long ago, more has to do with the idiotic comment. Not sure why you'd defend it, but okay.

#111 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

Hooray for hypothetical questions that have zero relevance in the real world.

Bruin1986

...because most topics that are discussed on a forum called "System Wars" have relevance in the real world...obviously...

No, but most of them are based on real world occurances, and that makes them relevant. The ones that don't is subject to ridicule, as I have done here.

#112 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (14807 posts) -
Half Life 2 (inc. Eps).
#113 Posted by Clock-w0rk (3378 posts) -

Monster hunter

aroxx_ab

Ding ding ding.

I could literally play MH forever.

#114 Posted by Animal-Mother (27353 posts) -

Dota 2

#115 Posted by Death_260 (25 posts) -

Shadow of the Colossus and I'd certainly kill myself after 2 times. I love that game but it is too sad

#116 Posted by Liquid_ (3818 posts) -

[QUOTE="Liquid_"][QUOTE="Gxgear"]

Oh hey, good to be here. I just miss the old days where threads were actually engaging. Not that you would know anything about that.

Gxgear

he hasn't been around as long, that makes you better....lol

The change wasn't that long ago, more has to do with the idiotic comment. Not sure why you'd defend it, but okay.

I don't stick up for people with arrogant attitudes
#117 Posted by the-obiwan (3747 posts) -
some kind of mmorpg i guess.
Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
#118 Posted by deactivated-57d8401f17c55 (7221 posts) -

I don't pick, and just leave video games behind.

#119 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

Team Fortress 2, already played over 650 hours on it, so may as well! Tons of varity, mods, gamplay modes, free updates and more!

#120 Posted by Mr720fan (2795 posts) -
Skyrim
#121 Posted by mysticstryk (1709 posts) -

Oblivion for the PC.  Never gets old and the modding community is still pumping out amazing mods.

#122 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

[QUOTE="Liquid_"] he hasn't been around as long, that makes you better....lolLiquid_

It's arrogant to make an obvious statement based on observations? Not sure where you're going with this.

#123 Posted by Riverwolf007 (26023 posts) -

pc version of skyrim with all the mods.

#124 Posted by DISSESHOWEDO (1775 posts) -

Quake I !

#125 Posted by X_CAPCOM_X (7645 posts) -

As long as other people still play it, Street Fighter III Third Strike. Fighting games would be easy to play for the rest of your life since they are competitive games.

#126 Posted by tionmedon (468 posts) -

skyrim.............

#127 Posted by ProjectPat187 (2063 posts) -
World of Warcraft by far
Avatar image for trigger_cross93
#128 Posted by trigger_cross93 (29 posts) -

Tetris Attack!...

#129 Posted by Liquid_ (3818 posts) -

Gxgear

It's arrogant to make an obvious statement based on observations? Not sure where you're going with this.

because you are completely oblivious to the topic and would rather instigate arguments with your condescending posts
#130 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

Chrono Trigger

#131 Posted by Sweenix (5957 posts) -

finalfantasy ix

#132 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

[QUOTE="Liquid_"] I don't stick up for people with arrogant attitudesLiquid_

because you are completely oblivious to the topic and would rather instigate arguments with your condescending posts

And you're the happy participant that somehow feels offended by the truth, as condescending as it may seem to you. Never mind that your last statment had nothing to do with the exchange so far, neither addressing my heavy-handed hypothetical question or revelaing your intentions.

Or maybe you just feel like fighting a losing battle, who knows.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
#133 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

I choose death. Badosh

#134 Posted by slipknot0129 (5832 posts) -

If the year was 2030 i'd buy one of those games that has 4000 games all in one disk. By then they probably could fit 4000 Xbox 360 games on one disk. 

#135 Posted by ShadowsDemon (10053 posts) -
Skyrim :)
#136 Posted by trollop_scat (2656 posts) -

WarCraft 3

#137 Posted by jrock455 (34 posts) -
I would just spin a wheel of Sony Exclusives and pick, because Sony is synonymous with world class gaming. Heil68
Littlebigplanet karting, have fun with that LOL.
#138 Posted by Lucianu (10283 posts) -

I guess i would pick another hobby because eventually i will get completely bored of that one game.

Nothing is certain though, so i'll go with Mount & Blade: Warband. The cRPG MP addon can probably last me years, but the quality single player campaigns that gets pumped out by the community may in fact last me a life time.  

#139 Posted by Gue1 (12171 posts) -

there is no such thing as all my life. I would get so bored of the game that I would just quit gaming .

#140 Posted by Epak_ (9664 posts) -

there is no such thing as all my life. I would get so bored of the game that I would just quit gaming .

Gue1

Yeah, there's no game that could last me forever.

#141 Posted by Liquid_ (3818 posts) -

Gxgear

And you're the happy participant that somehow feels offended by the truth, as condescending as it may seem to you. Never mind that your last statment had nothing to do with the exchange so far, neither addressing my heavy-handed hypothetical question or revelaing your intentions.

Hey if you want to stand tall on the internet, be my guest
#142 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

[QUOTE="Liquid_"] because you are completely oblivious to the topic and would rather instigate arguments with your condescending postsLiquid_

Another deflection post that doesn't really say anything? That's twice now...

I wasn't the one who engaged first, so stop projecting your desires onto me.

#143 Posted by caseypayne69 (5394 posts) -
Skyrim,
#145 Posted by Bruce_Benzing (1731 posts) -

E.T, on the Atari 2600. If some unknown force wanted me to choose only 1 game, I want to build my resolve to overthrow thwm.....

#146 Posted by Liquid_ (3818 posts) -

Gxgear

Whatever makes you feel better
#147 Posted by MLBknights58 (5016 posts) -

Gxgear

Implying that anything on this board has any relevance to important real world matters. 

#148 Posted by bowserjr123 (2465 posts) -

Super Smash Brothers Melee, it never gets old.

#149 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

[QUOTE="Liquid_"] Hey if you want to stand tall on the internet, be my guestLiquid_

Whatever makes you feel better

Must be why I seeked out an argument first. Oh wait, that was you.

#150 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

MLBknights58

Implying that anything on this board has any relevance to important real world matters. 

You should keep reading, because I've already answered that. SW on the whole deals with current news on the state of gaming, and in that sense there is relevance. The question seeks answer for a scenario that will never occur in real life, not to mention it's not at all System Wars related.