...then why do we pick such horrible platforms to game on?
- lacks exclusives
- XBL required to play FTP games
- lacks niche Japanese titles
- barely reaches 1080p on older consoles
- lacks quality racing and FPS exclusives (2 of gaming’s biggest genres)
- online multiplayer exclusives
- specializes in movie games and jrpgs
- poor customer service
- lacks 3rd party support and when it is supported, the lowest quality port
- laughable paid online service
- you have to purchase separately a decent controller
- who cares about portability when battery life is poor?
- basement dwelling gaming
- upgrading, driver updates, generally obsolete the day of purchase
- questionable exclusives
The only winners here are those who buy multiple consoles - but that costs extra money, take up more space, and multiple subscriptions which add up financially.