If there were no exclusives, which console would be best - Xbox, Playstation, Switch or PC?

• 65 results
Theproof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By Theproof
Member since 2018 • 41 Posts

@slimdogmilionar:

I know right? And obviously the PC.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#52 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34602 Posts

LOL, you included PC?

Way to not give the others a chance.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#53 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

Except Nintendo will always have Mario so ya good luck .

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

Lol, If It had no games, which platform would be the best?

Thread makes no sense.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
Member since 2016 • 6762 Posts

I'd say the PC.

@calvincfb: The thread is asking, if all platforms had the exact same games, then which console would be best to own. I guess it is more a question of hardware features, online solutions, ecosystem and media capabilities?

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

If every fast food restaurant offered the same food, which one would be the best? Yeah, dumb question.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

@jumpaction: still makes no sense. It'll never happen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

@calvincfb: It's one of them hypothetical situations, methinks. :)

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

This thread is a prime example of why lems are the most pathetic fanboys in existence. Keep closing your eyes and ears

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Even with exclusives in the mix, there are just more multiplats, more multiplats releases more often, more multiplats score higher, more multiplats have higher sales, there are more diverse multiplats, more people are active in more multiplats and more people play and own multiplat games in general. As a console gamer, I like to own all but the Xbox One X is the main.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

@gago-gago: I just have an Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch right now.

I haven't use my Xbox One in a while, but that might change shortly. My brother is interested in State of Decay 2, and he would like to play it with me. He doesn't play on PC, and while I know the game support cross-play; I'm not sure how it works yet in terms of accessibility.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#62 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Personal computers don't belong in the same category as gaming consoles. Even though even the lowly Nintendo Entertainment system is "technically" a computer. 1976 state of the art personal computer technology transformed into the Nintendo family computer in July 15th 1983. The Original Xbox videogame console is just a Intel Pentium 3 computer processer 733 Megahertz with 8GB hard disc drive.

You could spend $30,000 to cobble together a PC Gaming "Rig" Why is a Gaming computer called a Rig? A 18 wheel Semi Transport truck is a "Rig" The PC Master Race. Personal computers are not a race. Neo Nazi codex?

Nintendo just continues with strange ideas.

A Machine that plays a Videogames from every platform Exclusives and all versions of the same game. To choose one brand Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo. Photo realistic graphics will be, if someone ever invents a "Holodeck"

But to answer which brand I would select is Sony. Microsoft and Nintendo need to die out. or a new gaming company needs to arrive. But Sony is the current King of all videogame devices. Sony computer Entertainment.

The Korean corporation Samsung could give the world the first Holodeck. Until they do Sony is the best. Sony once made personal computers.

So if no exclusives Sony is still the best. The PC Nazi master race can go fuckthemselves

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts

@Megavideogamer said:

Personal computers don't belong in the same category as gaming consoles. Even though even the lowly Nintendo Entertainment system is "technically" a computer. 1976 state of the art personal computer technology transformed into the Nintendo family computer in July 15th 1983. The Original Xbox videogame console is just a Intel Pentium 3 computer processer 733 Megahertz with 8GB hard disc drive.

You could spend $30,000 to cobble together a PC Gaming "Rig" Why is a Gaming computer called a Rig? A 18 wheel Semi Transport truck is a "Rig" The PC Master Race. Personal computers are not a race. Neo Nazi codex?

Nintendo just continues with strange ideas.

A Machine that plays a Videogames from every platform Exclusives and all versions of the same game. To choose one brand Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo. Photo realistic graphics will be, if someone ever invents a "Holodeck"

But to answer which brand I would select is Sony. Microsoft and Nintendo need to die out. or a new gaming company needs to arrive. But Sony is the current King of all videogame devices. Sony computer Entertainment.

The Korean corporation Samsung could give the world the first Holodeck. Until they do Sony is the best. Sony once made personal computers.

So if no exclusives Sony is still the best. The PC Nazi master race can go fuckthemselves

Well you did one thing at least, you have proven you're the stupidest one here.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

PlayStation as it has the brand name and biggest fan base console wise.

rafaelmsoares

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 rafaelmsoares
Member since 2018 • 657 Posts

As much as you lems try to deny exclusives do exist... and honestly, even if they didn't, the PS4 would be a better platform than Xbone, as Sony is the better company and respected their consumers from the beginning of the generation, differently than MS, that had to backtrack on everything just for damage control.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56094 Posts

No console exclusives means I'm fully PC Master Racer. Imagine Nintendo without exclusive games?