If PS3 Loses, Biggest Upset Ever? If It Wins Biggest Comback Ever?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18810 Posts

If PS3 does loses, it will be indeed the biggest Disappointing things ever. I mean cell, blu ray, what wasis it good for?

If it wins can it be the biggeste ever or could that claim go to Nintendo?

therealmcc0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 therealmcc0y
Member since 2007 • 2115 Posts

In terms of sales

1st) Wii (cheap, that even my bluddy aunt is buying)

2nd) PS3 (We will look back on it having a rough 1st year, but from 2008 onwards it just flew with big hit after big hit)

3rd) 360 (Brilliant start but all the problems with the RROD and xbox just basically not really a popular brand name, makes it come last. That and it already pushing its limits already.)

D0013ER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 D0013ER
Member since 2007 • 3765 Posts

That and it already pushing its limits already.

therealmcc0y

*Cough*:roll:

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts

I'll agree with this. I didn't think Sony would lose with PS3 being more powerful then the 360 and coming off the PS2 like PS2 did the PS1. But they priced their demographic out of the equation at launch and changed their focus demographic more then Nintendo did.

If it wins then yes it will be the biggest comeback. For this reason only. I have never known a system to ever come back. I think SNES came back but it was more or less catching up the whole time little by little due to the Genesis coming out before hand. Might need to ask Panzer about that one.

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
i dont see how can ps3 come back. Unless sony gives us what we want.
Avatar image for Mythbuster4ever
Mythbuster4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Mythbuster4ever
Member since 2007 • 2846 Posts

Im sorry, but there is no way the PS3 is lasting 10 years.

Or will I just have to wait.

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts

Im sorry, but there is no way the PS3 is lasting 10 years.

Or will I just have to wait.

Mythbuster4ever

the waiting game continues.

Shaqneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Shaqneel
Member since 2006 • 1413 Posts
Well if the ps3 loses, I feel it will be disappointing but it will most likely not be a surprise to the lemmings and sheep on this forum, who have been pushing for it to fail. On the flip side, if it does make a comeback it will surprise all the leemings and sheep and maybe a few cows, but not the cows who were confident in it's inevitable success. It's not entirely impossible for it to make a comeback, I mean when the ps2 came out, the dream cast was selling well as the first "next gen" console of last gen, and was being touted as the much better console with more games, and even online gaming, with a better price tag, however, in the end the ps2 crushed it. As for being the best selling of all time, it's not entirely impossible given it's predecessors, but given the price tag of all the next gen systems, including the ps3, I think it has potential to sell close to 100 million but not ps2 level of 120 million +. As for the wii, again its appealing to a new demographic, people love it right now, but it's future sucess remains to be seen. Given it's massive catalog of mini games,those being the best selling games on it and lackluster graphics, I feel it may not have as much for the regular gamer as the gamecube or n64 did, and that will alienate it's original fanbase. Furthermore, given that it's almost entirely appealing to casuals, it could very well turn out to be a fad as things like pokemon or yugioh were to kids. If it does not turn out to be a fad, I can see it becoming the best selling console this gen, but it will take a lot to top the fan base of the ps2 which is still growing.
Drenrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Drenrim
Member since 2006 • 335 Posts

. Furthermore, given that it's almost entirely appealing to casuals, it could very well turn out to be a fad as things like pokemon or yugioh were to kids. Shaqneel

yugioh a fad= yes; pokemon a fad=no. Diamond and pearl made pokemon big again and its not going away for a long time. I think diamond and pearl sales are up to 10 million?

Drenrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Drenrim
Member since 2006 • 335 Posts

In terms of sales

2nd) PS3 (We will look back on it having a rough 1st year, but from 2008 onwards it just flew with big hit after big hit)

3rd) 360 (Brilliant start but all the problems with the RROD and xbox just basically not really a popular brand name, makes it come last. That and it already pushing its limits already.)

therealmcc0y

I agree with the order in terms of sales. However 360 isn't going to be like dead dead, i feel that they are going to get in the range of 20-30 million units sold this generation with the wii having upwards of 100 mil and sony resting in the 40-60 mil area. I feel the 360 will have some good games in 2008 and unwards but they used their big guns already.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PSP107

[QUOTE="Shaqneel"] . Furthermore, given that it's almost entirely appealing to casuals, it could very well turn out to be a fad as things like pokemon or yugioh were to kids. Drenrim

yugioh a fad= yes; pokemon a fad=no. Diamond and pearl made pokemon big again and its not going away for a long time. I think diamond and pearl sales are up to 10 million?

Pokemon(TV) was the **** during 98-2000.

accameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 accameron
Member since 2004 • 1521 Posts

In terms of sales

therealmcc0y

Oh, what do you know? Another MGS4 avatar poster ignoring reality and bashing the 360. It's funny how some people still tout the "superior" capabilities of the PS3- when has a game EVER been better on the PS3? You have fallen to Sony marketing hype, hook, line, and sinker. How many devs have to come out complaining about the PS3, and saying that it is not more powerful than the 360? And it's funny how you talk about these "big hits," coming out in 2008. Well, you guys had a lot of potential "big hits" in 2007 as well, and we all know they turned out. The 360 will continue to have great games, superior multi-plats, and if it doesn't sell as well in Japan, who cares.

--silencer--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 --silencer--
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

If PS3 does loses, it will be indeed the biggest Disappointing things ever. I mean cell, blu ray, what wasis it good for?

PSP107

What qualifies as a 'win' or 'loss'? PS3 may never outsell the Wii. Blu-Ray may never dominate HD video. Sony may never operate on a profit in their games division. (Just like Microsoft!) The problem with this whole win-loss attitude by gamers over the last few years is that there is plenty of room for more than 2-3 gaming systems at the same time to be deemed a success. There are pro's and con's for the three main 7th generation systems at the time, and I believe none will be true losers. The Wii has opened up doors to people who never thought they'd be interested in video games. The Xbox 360 got an early foothold in top-notch graphics, and it put itself at the front of gaming with high frame rates on sports and shooters. The PS3, being an expensive latecomer, set itself up for slower sales simply due to the price and the difficulty in programming paradigm - resulting in less game initially.

All three systems will eventually be declared winners - just as the PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube were all at the top of the line with loyal fans for years. The more important role for weaker sales console in the Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3 group is to maintain a company's game division into the 8th generation consoles. Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony will learn from their successes and mistakes, only leading to another round of better consoles and games in the future.

Most importantly, many gamers need to stop taking sides so loyally. I respect those gamers who have admiration for systems they don't own. I do not respect those who blindly base a hate on another system for being different. Call it console racism. It takes maturity and common sense to know that solid competition is fantastic for the consumers as a whole. It would not lead to better systems and better games if one system was clearly better than the others.

Each system has, either intentionally or unintentionally, fallen into a general role, but is not defined absoltely by these statements - as there are plenty of exceptions to the contrary.

Nintendo Wii - If you've ever been to Japan, you would understand exactly how popular this system can be. Cultural differences from the USA/Europe make the Wii a fantastic platform for both casual and serious gamers in its home country. Many consider the Wii the 'kiddie-system,' but I can assure you it is definitely not viewed that way in Japan. It is taken seriously. Motion controls and cost of ownership take a much higher priority than cutting-edge graphics.

Microsoft Xbox 360 - Straight from American culture, this system created a huge fanbase on sports and shooters from the original Xbox, including a very solid online community. With Halo and EA sports leading the way, and full year headstart over the other two systems, the 360 already began the generation with a huge advantage. Even with the RROD setbacks, there is no denying the extremely fun console-exclusive games that are available. I'd consider this to be the system to buy if you do not own a high-end PC. Many of the 'exclusives' are only exclusive to the console market. Most Microsoft games (Halo!) are released for the PC, with the better constrol scheme for a shooter of a mouse and keyboard.

Sony PlayStation 3 - the system that claims to do it all, yet it also costs the most. Top-rate graphics? Check. Motion controls? Check. Great exclusives that will probably never be available for the PC? Check. Blu-Ray/DVD player? Check. Media device? Check. Web-browser? Check. Aside from the price, the only downside so far is if you aren't interested in the games that are available.

My suggestion? Don't limit yourself to one system. Start with the system that has the games and gameplay you really want. Don't judge the consoles - judge the games! Show some maturity and learn to experience the positive qualities of each system - they ALL have many positives! I hope all three are successful - the more options we have as gaming consumers, the better.

I just wish Blu-Ray and HD DVD would have settled their differences. It's a different battle from the console market since the consumer can't win. There aren't an infinite amount of ways to watch a movie, as there are to play a video game. Give us an HD movie standard and we'll jump into the HD movie sales. Make us pick sides based solely on the movie publisher, and we're just going to wait it out.

Hitamaru-homia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 Hitamaru-homia
Member since 2006 • 2046 Posts
Comback is FF13+MGS4. LBP too. 08 is the golden years. It's probably the only system i see being on top cause it has Solid series. You can call it milkage but good things cant be milked.
the_h_bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 the_h_bomb
Member since 2007 • 3182 Posts
i think it COULD win but only by a bit. The likelihood is though that Nintendo take this gen. They'll probably have sopld 30 million by 09 which is ridiculous
RonnieLottinSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 RonnieLottinSF
Member since 2007 • 1474 Posts

The PS3 is the only console on the market right now that could be discontinued in the near future. Let Sony lose another near billion or so in the next year each quarter and see if I'm not wrong.

The 360 and Wii will continue to sell this holiday and push their already 8 or so million lead over the PS3 even farther. The 360 shipped 4+ million units to retail last holiday quarter. They will probably ship 5 to 6 million this holiday quarter, pushing the 360 to a near 20 million units sold to retail in its first 2 years (theXBOX only shipped around 26 million in its lifetime so the 360 by the end of 2008 will have already surpassed XBOX sales in half the time). Not bad considering the hardware problems the unit has had, although they are pretty much in the past now with the new falcon chips, extra heatsync and better DVD player coming with the newersystems. Not to mention the 3 year warranty tacked on.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

Any lemming , sheep , hermit , lermit , shermit , or wii60 kid that never had a ps2 or doesn't plan to own the ps3 actually thinkthe ps3could win in the end ?

enral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#18 enral
Member since 2006 • 728 Posts
Good read. How I wished I have the cash to own all 3 consoles this gen but since I have to choose 1, I got the ps3 as it has more games I am interested in like mgs4 and ff13. Ppl should start to respect other consoles rather than blindly bashing it for the sake of fanboyism.
jlh47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jlh47
Member since 2007 • 3326 Posts

In terms of sales

therealmcc0y

and you base this off of what?

Chipp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Chipp
Member since 2003 • 1897 Posts
Its already the biggest upset, perhaps ever. The PS3 was poorly designed and marketed, which is sad because its costing Sony a ton of money because of those mistakes. I don't see it making a "comeback"and person who even considers it happening has already stopped utilizing their ability to reason. FF and MGS will sell some systems for a bit, but not enough to be consistent or to earn 2nd place. Look at the pattern for the PSP. FF:CC came out and it pushed a lot of systems for a few weeks. Then it died down and DS took the lead once again.
mugen_infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mugen_infinity
Member since 2007 • 156 Posts

i'm not gonna say that the ps3 is likely to end up on top, but i can easily see the wii and 360 losing speed in one to two years while the ps3 gains. The wii's hardware just wont last, and the developers for the ps3 should be able to outdo the 360 by then.

therealmcc0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 therealmcc0y
Member since 2007 • 2115 Posts
I never said it was fact, just predicting is all
PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 PSP107

i think it COULD win but only by a bit. The likelihood is though that Nintendo take this gen. They'll probably have sopld 30 million by 09 which is ridiculousthe_h_bomb

I want be shocked if it wins like PS1/PS2 levels. But of course thats a long shot for PS3 to resemble PS1/PS2.

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#24 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts

I don' think it's the biggest comeback ever if they win. Nintendo winning would be bigger.

But falling to 3rd after selling over 100m last gen would be huge.

omarguy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 omarguy01
Member since 2004 • 8139 Posts
nintendo has already made the best comeback ever
muff07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 muff07
Member since 2007 • 945 Posts

[QUOTE="Shaqneel"] . Furthermore, given that it's almost entirely appealing to casuals, it could very well turn out to be a fad as things like pokemon or yugioh were to kids. Drenrim

pokemon sale around the same as the gta series

krunkfu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 krunkfu2
Member since 2007 • 4218 Posts
nothing's beating the wii it won after thee first 6 months
Doc_smock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 Doc_smock
Member since 2005 • 308 Posts

Well if the ps3 loses, I feel it will be disappointing but it will most likely not be a surprise to the lemmings and sheep on this forum, who have been pushing for it to fail. On the flip side, if it does make a comeback it will surprise all the leemings and sheep and maybe a few cows, but not the cows who were confident in it's inevitable success. It's not entirely impossible for it to make a comeback, I mean when the ps2 came out, the dream cast was selling well as the first "next gen" console of last gen, and was being touted as the much better console with more games, and even online gaming, with a better price tag, however, in the end the ps2 crushed it. As for being the best selling of all time, it's not entirely impossible given it's predecessors, but given the price tag of all the next gen systems, including the ps3, I think it has potential to sell close to 100 million but not ps2 level of 120 million +. As for the wii, again its appealing to a new demographic, people love it right now, but it's future sucess remains to be seen. Given it's massive catalog of mini games,those being the best selling games on it and lackluster graphics, I feel it may not have as much for the regular gamer as the gamecube or n64 did, and that will alienate it's original fanbase. Furthermore, given that it's almost entirely appealing to casuals, it could very well turn out to be a fad as things like pokemon or yugioh were to kids. If it does not turn out to be a fad, I can see it becoming the best selling console this gen, but it will take a lot to top the fan base of the ps2 which is still growing. Shaqneel

paragraphs are your friend

i-lick-monkeys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 i-lick-monkeys
Member since 2007 • 2971 Posts

i dont see how can ps3 come back. Unless sony gives us what we want.Tjeremiah1988

the ps3 can easily catch up

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 PSP107
lol@ PS3 going from down 6-1 now 2-1 in Japan.
Crappuccino88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Crappuccino88
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts

This is the best post I've ever read on gamespot *claps*

as I see it, it will be

1- Wii

2- Xbox 360 (Unless they add a HD DVD and get rid of the stupid freezing/RROD) (I'm a 360 owner)

3- PS3 (Good hardware + bad games = loss)

Nintendo risked the most in this generation and they are winning so far

Crappuccino88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Crappuccino88
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts
[QUOTE="PSP107"]

--silencer--

What qualifies as a 'win' or 'loss'? PS3 may never outsell the Wii. Blu-Ray may never dominate HD video. Sony may never operate on a profit in their games division. (Just like Microsoft!) The problem with this whole win-loss attitude by gamers over the last few years is that there is plenty of room for more than 2-3 gaming systems at the same time to be deemed a success. There are pro's and con's for the three main 7th generation systems at the time, and I believe none will be true losers. The Wii has opened up doors to people who never thought they'd be interested in video games. The Xbox 360 got an early foothold in top-notch graphics, and it put itself at the front of gaming with high frame rates on sports and shooters. The PS3, being an expensive latecomer, set itself up for slower sales simply due to the price and the difficulty in programming paradigm - resulting in less game initially.

All three systems will eventually be declared winners - just as the PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube were all at the top of the line with loyal fans for years. The more important role for weaker sales console in the Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3 group is to maintain a company's game division into the 8th generation consoles. Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony will learn from their successes and mistakes, only leading to another round of better consoles and games in the future.

Most importantly, many gamers need to stop taking sides so loyally. I respect those gamers who have admiration for systems they don't own. I do not respect those who blindly base a hate on another system for being different. Call it console racism. It takes maturity and common sense to know that solid competition is fantastic for the consumers as a whole. It would not lead to better systems and better games if one system was clearly better than the others.

Each system has, either intentionally or unintentionally, fallen into a general role, but is not defined absoltely by these statements - as there are plenty of exceptions to the contrary.

Nintendo Wii - If you've ever been to Japan, you would understand exactly how popular this system can be. Cultural differences from the USA/Europe make the Wii a fantastic platform for both casual and serious gamers in its home country. Many consider the Wii the 'kiddie-system,' but I can assure you it is definitely not viewed that way in Japan. It is taken seriously. Motion controls and cost of ownership take a much higher priority than cutting-edge graphics.

Microsoft Xbox 360 - Straight from American culture, this system created a huge fanbase on sports and shooters from the original Xbox, including a very solid online community. With Halo and EA sports leading the way, and full year headstart over the other two systems, the 360 already began the generation with a huge advantage. Even with the RROD setbacks, there is no denying the extremely fun console-exclusive games that are available. I'd consider this to be the system to buy if you do not own a high-end PC. Many of the 'exclusives' are only exclusive to the console market. Most Microsoft games (Halo!) are released for the PC, with the better constrol scheme for a shooter of a mouse and keyboard.

Sony PlayStation 3 - the system that claims to do it all, yet it also costs the most. Top-rate graphics? Check. Motion controls? Check. Great exclusives that will probably never be available for the PC? Check. Blu-Ray/DVD player? Check. Media device? Check. Web-browser? Check. Aside from the price, the only downside so far is if you aren't interested in the games that are available.

My suggestion? Don't limit yourself to one system. Start with the system that has the games and gameplay you really want. Don't judge the consoles - judge the games! Show some maturity and learn to experience the positive qualities of each system - they ALL have many positives! I hope all three are successful - the more options we have as gaming consumers, the better.

I just wish Blu-Ray and HD DVD would have settled their differences. It's a different battle from the console market since the consumer can't win. There aren't an infinite amount of ways to watch a movie, as there are to play a video game. Give us an HD movie standard and we'll jump into the HD movie sales. Make us pick sides based solely on the movie publisher, and we're just going to wait it out.

I ment this post lol.

Avatar image for Titus_WoWplayer
Titus_WoWplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Titus_WoWplayer
Member since 2005 • 702 Posts

In terms of sales

therealmcc0y

lol pushing the xbox to its limits already and it not being popular LMAO!!!! HAHAH dumbest thing i heard all day lol!!!!! really has to be the dumbest, only a person living under a rock could and would say such a thing! lol

GarchomPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 GarchomPro
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
Other way around, If Wii loses it will be the biggest upset ever considering everyone thinks it will win and is selling so much
If PS3 wins it will be the biggest comeback ever since its been having so much problems
H8s2spooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 H8s2spooge
Member since 2006 • 650 Posts

I'll agree with this. I didn't think Sony would lose with PS3 being more powerful then the 360 and coming off the PS2 like PS2 did the PS1. But they priced their demographic out of the equation at launch and changed their focus demographic more then Nintendo did.

If it wins then yes it will be the biggest comeback. For this reason only. I have never known a system to ever come back. I think SNES came back but it was more or less catching up the whole time little by little due to the Genesis coming out before hand. Might need to ask Panzer about that one.

Blackbond

Uhh... the biggest selling console ever in the history of gaming "came back", after a bad first yearAND hardware problems.

i dont see how can ps3 come back. Unless sony gives us what we want.Tjeremiah1988

And what exactly is that? Lol.

You know, this forum is insane... and im going to make a thread about it, soon.
barnthepirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#36 barnthepirate
Member since 2007 • 184 Posts

Ya and all of them are laughing at us for being stupid enough to but any one of them instead of doing something better with our lifes. 30 years from now we'll all look back and be disgusted with our selfs.

PSP107
DeathIsARight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 DeathIsARight
Member since 2007 • 947 Posts

Blackbond

The SNES came back because the genesis had a 2 year jump and owned 60% of the 16-bitmarket by the time the SNES hit. The PS2 came from a minor hole back because the dreamcast came first and nintendo has come back after the 360 had a year jump.

The PS3 didn't change their demographic at all, just priced them out, still the same demographic as before. The PS3 may just have to settle for 2nd place, the Wii is too strong worldwide while the 360 is not doing so well outside NA. I am fine with that, Wii, PS3, 360. Not the biggest upset ever as nintendo lost to sony after winning 2 in a row, biggest comeback if they win yes.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts
cant be a comback if ur alredy the champ...thats like saying the colts are on a comeback even thought they just won he superbowl
Kizzle28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#39 Kizzle28
Member since 2004 • 796 Posts
Look, here is how it will most likely break down, in my view.

The Wii will be the ultimate winner.

The 360 will be the 2nd place 'winner', even though it has a 50/50 chance of having lower sales than the PS3. I'll explain why later.

The PS3, despite being 2nd place in sales, will be the ultimate loser.

Sales are not everything. Sony will be the ultimate loser in this generation, IMO. Simply because they will go from 65-70% market with the PS2, to about 30-35% market with the PS3. In the end, Sony will have lost HALF of its market share. And that isn't enough to sustain the PS3.

The Wii will be the ultimate winner because their cheap, but desireable, machine will become (and already is) a casual dream. Then again, what is casual? Thats for another time perhaps. But the Wii has already big profit margins off the console. Unfortunately, it will turn Nintendo into a mostly casual company and leave many hardcore gamers feeling burned. Wii should have about 35-40% market share.

The 360 is in an interesting position. Even if it does have lower total sales than the PS3, it won't be by that much, I think. And even if it does have lower total sales than the PS3, they will have made a big dent in the industry. In this, the 360 has already succeeded, except in maybe Japan. If the 360 gets about 30% market share (which is what I expect) than the 360 is the bigger 'winner' than the PS3.

In the end though, Nintendo will be the big 'winner.' Then again, all companies will have close to the same amount of market share, I think. As an industry, that's healthy. And I hope it happens that way.

Funkyhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Funkyhamster
Member since 2005 • 17366 Posts
Yeah, pretty much... I mean, the Wii was a pretty good comeback, but it wasn't that surprising...
_KenKittyragi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 _KenKittyragi_
Member since 2007 • 1967 Posts

If you don't think this, you are ****in dumb

1)Wii

2)360

3)PS3

Why? Just like any other gen or product on the market, the cheapest sells the best and the most expensive the worst.

Enzo_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Enzo_gt
Member since 2007 • 72 Posts

"Dont call it a come back I've been here for years" --LL Cool J

Ragashahs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Ragashahs
Member since 2005 • 8785 Posts
it would be a big let down but i wouldn't say biggest upset ever. but if it came back to #1 that would be one pretty amaziong comback
hilltops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 hilltops
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts
i want to own a console that has been touted
as having hardware failure that is a matter of
"not if..but when" hahahahahaah :D
hilltops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 hilltops
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts

If you don't think this, you are ****in dumb

1)Wii

2)360

3)PS3

Why? Just like any other gen or product on the market, the cheapest sells the best and the most expensive the worst.

_KenKittyragi_

and what about the one that breaks down all the time!?!?
where is that in your bull**** little equation..
PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 PSP107

"Dont call it a come back I've been here for years" --LL Cool J

Enzo_gt

He has never been number 1?