bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By bigfootpart2
Member since 2013 • 1131 Posts

I'm actually kind of surprised that so many people still buy on-rails, cutscene heavy games like Uncharted and The Last of Us. Years ago when the internet was in its infancy? Sure. But it seems like nowadays you could just watch a let's play on Youtube and have basically the same experience. Those kinds of games have little interactivity and no replay value.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#152  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@seaofsalt said:

For the same reason Justin Bieber and eating Tide pods is popular.

Justin Bieber albums dont get great review scores all around the board though

http://www.metacritic.com/person/justin-bieber

It has a career metascore of 48

So that reasoning of "popular = bad" doesnt catch up, sorry

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#153 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

I tend to like movie games. Especially if it has a good story like gow and is delivered well, i hate the gameplay but played all of them due to the story and how's it told.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
Member since 2016 • 6762 Posts

@Vatusus: Justin Bieber isn't popular?

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts

@calvincfb said:

And I've yet to get a good answer to my question

If you want an easier answer, many people don't find 10-20 our scripted action games with little diversity, little control (or rather control is taken away) Interesting?

SP games afterall are a smaller market than MP games now by a long shot.

Typically the SP games that do manage to break REALLY impressive numbers are multiplat games that have a good 40-100 hours of content and have replay ability.

Considering there are what 70-80 million PS4's sold, these "Amazing Sony Exclusives" can't break 10 million (1 in 8) meanwhile more diverse genres are just going into the 10s-20 millions of users.

Ofcourse, this same logic applies to garbage like Gears of War, so its not just Sony.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#156  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@jumpaction said:

He is. My point is that Sony exclusives still get great review scores all around the board contrary to the so popular JB comparison lems and hermits like to come up with, wich is very stupid.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#157 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

@bigfootpart2: heavily disagree. Isaw these games on YouTube and still having a blast while playing now for the first time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
Member since 2016 • 6762 Posts

@Vatusus: Haha, I know, I know. I was only kidding around. :P

Though, of course music reviews are very different from game reviews, and it's not like all popular music gets critically panned, and it depends entirely on taste whether or not one agrees with these reviews.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Why did Justin Bieber's music sell so much? You know the difference between Popular opinion and fact, don't play dumb.

I personally can enjoy "movie games" but I wont pay $60 for every one of them. I wish I hadn't for Uncharted 4 because I've never been able to get through its campaign again. Its a one and done and for $60 I hope to get more than that. GoW usually gives me enough excitement to play through multiple times.

Yeah and because justin music sells that mean all PS4 games are shitty movie like low quality,which is funny because you can use sales to make that shitty comparison,but Uncharted 4 is not sea of thieves is a highly rated game.

Yeah that is because you suffer memory problems and totally forgot that Uncharted 4 has a multiplayer mode online,so while you try to downplay its single player you forgot it has a multiplayer mode as well and quite good,

Yet you liked Quantum break movie...lol

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

Halo includes a bad ATTEMPT of a movie in its game.

Same sad ATTEMPT by gears 4.

Sunset didnt try hard cuase ms jus wanted racted and clank swag with co op implementated. Probably would have gotten cancelled if they took a extra year to make the game deeper and possibly bar setting but nope... cheap ass online legs is all ms ever wants.

Why serve gamers directly when we could just have deicated servers for all games its the dum logic that lems keep lettin fly.

When ms is no longer part of the big three , remember how important yall 100 hours of co op or pvp in every single game in library lead to dead servers and dull remaining base games.

I put days into every cod and im not done all challenges yet yall want every single game in yall libary to have thousands of padded gaming time via online progression.

Playing with other ppl only is what ironicly will eventually stop you guys from playing with ppl via xbox. Exspasnd your limits before its to late

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 tormentos

@bigfootpart2 said:

I'm actually kind of surprised that so many people still buy on-rails, cutscene heavy games like Uncharted and The Last of Us. Years ago when the internet was in its infancy? Sure. But it seems like nowadays you could just watch a let's play on Youtube and have basically the same experience. Those kinds of games have little interactivity and no replay value.

I don't know why people want to spent 1,000 hours playing the same shit over and over again, same reskinned maps,character and weapons.

Years ago when the internet was on its infancy.? Sure.But it seems like nowadays you could watch a let's play on youtube have basically the same experience.

Those kinds of games are to repetitive and me too like.

It sound stupid right? Yeah that is how people who claim uncharted is a movie sound like.

The best part is how they were inline for Quantum Break and Gears which is basically the same shit,but as long as it is on xbox it is somehow ok.

@kali-b1rd said:

If you want an easier answer, many people don't find 10-20 our scripted action games with little diversity, little control (or rather control is taken away) Interesting?

Typically the SP games that do manage to break REALLY impressive numbers are multiplat games that have a good 40-100 hours of content and have replay ability.

Considering there are what 70-80 million PS4's sold, these "Amazing Sony Exclusives" can't break 10 million (1 in 8) meanwhile more diverse genres are just going into the 10s-20 millions of users.

Ofcourse, this same logic applies to garbage like Gears of War, so its not just Sony.

You do know Uncharted has multiplayer and TLOU as well right? Yet they are tagged as been single player movie games by morons who can't see pass their own console of choice and that downplay something great because is not on their platform of choice.

Yeah and i guess that the fact that those games are on MULTIPLE PLATFORMS has nothing to do with the fact that they sell 20 millions,so how many Halo 5 sold? I am 100% sure Uncharted 4 outsold it.

Are you telling me that if God of war with that score was on PS4,xbox and Switch it would not reach 15 to 20 millions?

Uncharted 4 alone sold like 10 and the user base was smaller then.

@Vatusus said:
@jumpaction said:

He is. My point is that Sony exclusives still get great review scores all around the board contrary to the so popular JB comparison lems and hermits like to come up with, wich is very stupid.

Exactly unlike Justin Bieber this game has a great score,i can understand if people want to make a comparison using sales,to argue that Justin sell and its music is crap(to those who don't like it) but that analogy doesn't apply here because it is quality what is been measure vs popularity which is stupid.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 tormentos

@tryit said:
@Chutebox said:

Shadow of colossus is a cinematic game now? Lolol

from what I have seen...yes.

please feel free to post a video that would suggest its not

Then you have seen nothing kid...lol

@kali-b1rd said:

You can try to justify it all day, but to many people, 10-20 hour action games with shallow sequences followed by pretty cut scenes is far from everyone's cup of tea.... because the novelty of "ooo pretty".

I love the "But Horizon is open world and longer" sure it is, to a Ubisoft level.

I love the thread claiming Spiderman combat is completely different from the Arkham games because he swings around.... so easy to market too, wish I was that easily impressed.

There is enough people expressing Apathy towards Sony's first party action titles to conclude that maybe, just maybe despite 5-10 million sales and 9+ MC scores... there are better experiences in many different areas of gaming out there, that focus for more on gameplay.

League of Legends scored a 6 on GS originally... a 6... what was the biggest game in the world. And you take critic ratings and flashy cutscenes/action/production values as the most important aspect of gaming? time to wake up.

League of legends is a free to play games,nothing like Uncharted you need nothing to play it,make uncharted free and free to play online as well and see what happens.

Those games get people playing because the game is free to play has low requirements for hardware and are somewhat entertaining,doesn't change the fact that the game got a lower score,in fact it has 78 on meta.

Just because 10 million people want to play a free game doesn't mean it is the best ever man,games like league of legends have never been that popular on consoles to begin with.

waahahah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#163 waahahah
Member since 2014 • 2462 Posts

@Livecommander said:

Halo includes a bad ATTEMPT of a movie in its game.

Same sad ATTEMPT by gears 4.

Sunset didnt try hard cuase ms jus wanted racted and clank swag with co op implementated. Probably would have gotten cancelled if they took a extra year to make the game deeper and possibly bar setting but nope... cheap ass online legs is all ms ever wants.

Why serve gamers directly when we could just have deicated servers for all games its the dum logic that lems keep lettin fly.

When ms is no longer part of the big three , remember how important yall 100 hours of co op or pvp in every single game in library lead to dead servers and dull remaining base games.

I put days into every cod and im not done all challenges yet yall want every single game in yall libary to have thousands of padded gaming time via online progression.

Playing with other ppl only is what ironicly will eventually stop you guys from playing with ppl via xbox. Exspasnd your limits before its to late

That only reason those games are bad attempts at movies is because they are good attempts at making a video game where the gameplay actually generates tension and is designed to give the player some agency. Sunset/Halo having more than gears but still they have good gameplay... instead of huge stretches of hold forward to win. Whats the point of those sections?

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

@waahahah: hold forward and look around. Unlike most games sonys environment actually complement and immerge you into the game.

Nobody complains when you have to wait for that ship land filled with aliens in halo. Or when over a minute of dialogue is being said

The movie game logic has so many flaws its funny. Please E3 give something lems better stand on.

All of a sudden pubg and state of decay are the only games around that can be played 1000 hours

Cough , killzone , alienation , nioh , bloodbourne, Uncharted mutiplayer , early cod zombie maps ,

If i spend 5 mins in the ps store ill find another game on par wit state if decay.

I cant wait for it to come out so we could really see.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#165 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

This thread makes clear that the movie game term really just needs to go extinct. It's just being hurled at high production games exclusive to playstation as an attempt to demote them. I think the evidence is good enough in how many fanboys are rushing to label gow a movie game despite it not even being out, and reviews saying otherwise. There is a huge herd of people on this forum looking to throw shade on it, where as if it was a nintendo or ms game, no one would try to do this.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts

@tormentos said:
@kali-b1rd said:

You do know Uncharted has multiplayer and TLOU as well right? Yet they are tagged as been single player movie games by morons who can't see pass their own console of choice and that downplay something great because is not on their platform of choice.

Yeah and i guess that the fact that those games are on MULTIPLE PLATFORMS has nothing to do with the fact that they sell 20 millions,so how many Halo 5 sold? I am 100% sure Uncharted 4 outsold it.

Are you telling me that if God of war with that score was on PS4,xbox and Switch it would not reach 15 to 20 millions?

Uncharted 4 alone sold like 10 and the user base was smaller then.

I do know both games have multiplayer, I'm also well aware that they are not known for it because relativly speaking, they were mediocre in that department.

Your thinking too small world again, we are not talking about the total sales across multiple systems. Just PS4, or other singular systems. PUBG an early access game had 20+ million users before it ever hit the consoles. GTA, Skyrim etc there are pleanty of games that get these ridiculous numbers. I couldn't careless about Halo... Halo is old world, console shooters are sh*t period.... how many has Killzone sold by the way? or Resistance? you know the supposed "Halo competition" ... it works both ways.

God of War - I'm absolutely convinced it would not sell anywhere near the biggest of games, because the biggest of games have a much larger reason to pull you in and keep you. Games like Skyrim or Breath of the Wild for example provide many little details and sandbox behaviours that work well. God of War? Oh sure, its abit open.... but not in the same respect, and there is no real deviation from the script .. and the character building elements / abilities is limited to typically what you find in other similar games.

10 Million? 1-7 or 1-8 roughley as stated. Its an impressive number for such a shallow game, but lets not pretend it has anything to do with the lackluster MP, there is no real insentive to go back and replay.

And lets also make note that that is an exception to the rule, not the rule.

I would for example confidently claim, that if Breath of the Wild and Uncharted both arrived on PC, BOTW would sell more and be far more relevant over a good number of years.

dimebag667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#167 dimebag667
Member since 2003 • 3053 Posts

@Gamerno6666 said:

Just finished uncharted 1. Didn't see that much of a movie in the game.

That's why it's my favorite in the series. It feels the most like a game.

waahahah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#168 waahahah
Member since 2014 • 2462 Posts

@Livecommander said:

@waahahah: hold forward and look around. Unlike most games sonys environment actually complement and immerge you into the game.

Nobody complains when you have to wait for that ship land filled with aliens in halo. Or when over a minute of dialogue is being said

The movie game logic has so many flaws its funny. Please E3 give something lems better stand on.

All of a sudden pubg and state of decay are the only games around that can be played 1000 hours

Cough , killzone , alienation , nioh , bloodbourne, Uncharted mutiplayer , early cod zombie maps ,

If i spend 5 mins in the ps store ill find another game on par wit state if decay.

I cant wait for it to come out so we could really see.

It really doesn't though because you can't compare halo's gameplay to uncharted. Its far more sand box with unrestricted play space. Uncharted is a lot more strict, and designed to have many sequences where you cannot fail and have no option to progress. Gameplay that might as well be a cutscene...

Killzone was terrible MP... and fairly restricted sp.

Bloodborne + nioh aren't sony's games.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

I can't believe someone compared a free to play low hardware requirement settings game with uncharted.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@tryit:

And what if I told you that American Idol was actually a fun show to watch? McDonald's has good tasting food and Fox News is entertaining to watch. Does make me sound like someone with bad taste or a basic bi-tch? Maybe I'm just basic but I think those things you mentioned are actually great.

I would tell you that some people perfer Ruth Chris Steakhouse over McDonalds but that doesnt mean there is not a market for good wine.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#171 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@tryit:

You kidding? I prefer a million restaurants over McDonalds when it comes to dining! But it's still a go to for cheap fast food. It's fast, cheap, and good.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

It's really funny because...

Loading Video...

THIS was voted System Wars overall favorite game of the generation! lol

So Everyone who says they hate 'movie games' and haven't also expressed hate for TW3 is exposed as a liar and hypocrite...and this thread has exposed those guilty.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Calvincfb

@kali-b1rd: so, before sales figures didn't matter but now suddenly they do?

So you mean to say to me that Mario Odyssey and Zelda didn't sell well because they didn't sell as much as GTA? This is delusional and damage control at best.

And this still doesn't answer my question.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Calvincfb

@tgob89: they'll say that TW3 isn't a movie game despite a big part of the game being dialog and character development...

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 nepu7supastar7

@kali-b1rd:

The problem with that is that there are too MANY sandbox games out there. It is quickly becoming the most overused game design out there. God of War is coming from an age of hack and slash and is trying to create a way to modernize it. Hack and slash has practically died. We NEED a revival now more than ever!

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Calvincfb

@nepu7supastar7: agreed, I miss the good old days of linear games where ou had a path set... This games with LOTS to do get tiresome.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@calvincfb said:

@tgob89: they'll say that TW3 isn't a movie game despite a big part of the game being dialog and character development...

Yeah, it's ONLY 13+ hours worth of cinematic soap-opera drama cut-scenes.

Totally not a movie game by SW definition! lol

....and funny considering the main thing TW3 is praised and loved for is it's STORY/lore not it's GAMEPLAY which makes the hypocrisy even more apparent.

Oh and can't forget Single Player one and done rental!

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 nepu7supastar7

@waahahah:

Halo has about as much space to plan out your fights as Uncharted. How you got the notion that Uncharted has restricted gameplay that might as well be a cutscene is beyond me. And ontop of that, Halo is starting to put QTE's too.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 TryIt

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@tryit:

You kidding? I prefer a million restaurants over McDonalds when it comes to dining! But it's still a go to for cheap fast food. It's fast, cheap, and good.

That observation is not related to what I just said.

re-read what I said again

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 TryIt

@creepywelps said:
@tryit said:
@creepywelps said:

@tryit: I know most of those, so you're a big steam guy it seems. Didn't mean any disrespect, just seemed like you weren't aware of a lot of larger franchises.

'disrespect'?

are you joking me. Steam is friggin awesome.

I very literally am very confident that I would no longer be playing video games if it wasnt for Steam. I nearly stopped during the era of STALKER and Fallout 3. I absolutly hated playing those games.

the difference in my gaming experience now is RADICALLY different from those days. I keep saying that and people just keep ignoring it.

so to answer you f8d up question

Yes

I

Play

Games

It was a pretty valid question. Once again, you seem oblivious to many popular franchises.

that is because I have been playing games much longer then most people and I have worn tired of just combat.

So now I game with combat AND..farming, building, collecting, hunting, crafting in mind.

Ever hear of Medieval Engineers?

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 TryIt

@calvincfb said:

@tryit: still doesn't change the fact that is your opinion, not an universal Truth. Learn to live, kid, and understand you're not some supreme being above all

INCORRECT!

Person 1: knows about X and knows about Y

Person 2: knows about X

guess what? Person 1 actually DOES know more and is more of an expert on Y then Person 2 is.

its a FACT...not an opinion

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Creepywelps
Member since 2015 • 2964 Posts

@tryit: I have heard of it. My wife has it on steam. Never played it myself tho. Not really big on builder Sims.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Calvincfb

@tryit: no it isn't. Your taste is subjective and taste is not objective.

You not liking AAA games and liking the obscure PC games doesn't make the obscure ones better than the AAA, it's all subjective.

And you don't even know major franchises or developers, you didn't even play the games, just watched them on YouTube, how can I take your opinion seriously? At least I'm not saying that those obscure PC titles are bad or good, in fact, I'm not saying anything at all about them, I'm just saying you're not a god and your opinion is not a fact, just an opinion and you're not better or more relevant that anyone in here.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 TryIt

@creepywelps said:

@tryit: I have heard of it. My wife has it on steam. Never played it myself tho. Not really big on builder Sims.

consider this:

You: games with combat

Me: games with combat, building, farming, crafting, hunting, exploring

Why is it that I so often have to 'defend' that I am a gamer with so many people who only play shallow limited and simple games?

something to think about

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Creepywelps
Member since 2015 • 2964 Posts

@tryit: I'm not sure what you're getting at. I thought we were just having a civil convo, bud. No need to defend your gaming choices.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Calvincfb

@creepywelps: actually he is trying to prove that his tastes are above anyone else's and that he is some kind of supreme know it all being whose opinions are facts.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By TryIt

@calvincfb said:

@creepywelps: actually he is trying to prove that his tastes are above anyone else's and that he is some kind of supreme know it all being whose opinions are facts.

there is a HUGE problem in your theory..ITS MASSIVE....hard to notice at first but it makes your entire arguement fall apart.

One has to be AWARE of something to have an opinion on it.

you have to be aware of the games I am talking about to have any idea at all if you are even intrested or not, let alone actually like. Do you like the game Insainium?

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@tryit: It's turly amazing you don't know what opinions and facts are, but it explains perfectly why you post what you post lol.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Calvincfb

@tryit: you have to play it, not watch it on YouTube.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 TryIt

@creepywelps said:

@tryit: I'm not sure what you're getting at. I thought we were just having a civil convo, bud. No need to defend your gaming choices.

because of ONE VERY IMPORTANT FLAW IN YOUR ARGUMENT

READ THIS PART CAREFULLY

******YOU HAVE TO KNOW SOMETHING EXISTS BEFORE YOU CAN HAVE AN OPINION ON IT*****

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By TryIt

@vfighter said:

@tryit: It's turly amazing you don't know what opinions and facts are, but it explains perfectly why you post what you post lol.

you cant have an opinion on a game if you dont even know the game exists.

so its a FACT that the person who actually knows the game does in fact know more about it and thus is in fact more of an expert on the game then other people who have not even heard of it.

that is fact. not opinion

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Calvincfb

@tryit: you still don't understand, do you?

We understand that you like the obscure PC titles more than the mainstream AAA and that's fine. But it's your opinion and taste, not a FACT that they're better.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 TryIt

@calvincfb said:

@tryit: you have to play it, not watch it on YouTube.

no you do not have to have played it.

what is your opinion on the game Insanium?

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Calvincfb

@tryit: I don't have any opinion about it. It still doesn't make this game objectively better than the mainstream AAA ones.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 TryIt

@calvincfb said:

@tryit: you still don't understand, do you?

We understand that you like the obscure PC titles more than the mainstream AAA and that's fine. But it's your opinion and taste, not a FACT that they're better.

so games like Insanium are not of your taste...right?

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By TryIt

@calvincfb said:

@tryit: I don't have any opinion about it. It still doesn't make this game objectively better than the mainstream AAA ones.

nobody said it was.

I never said it was.

you said 'I can not be an expert'

FACT is I CAN...if the audience is not aware of insanium and I am the only person in the room then YES..I am the expert.

and me being the expert in the conversation is factual, not opinion.

this is not hard to understand if you just pause for a second and think about it

How do you know Insanium is not better if you know nothing about it?

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Calvincfb

@tryit: I don't know the game, can't speak about it.

Still not a fact that they're better than the AAA games.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@tryit: You keep moving the goalpost all over the place, it's honestly amusing whatching you constantly wreck your own arguments.

It's great, you like more obscure PC games, awesome. Those games aren't better because of that, that's your opinion not fact, it doesn't matter who knows of the games you like or not.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Calvincfb

@tryit: yes you said it, you're the whole thread trying to make it happen that the obscure PC titles are better than the mainstream AAA titles.

You see yourself as some kind of supreme being.

But learn one thing, kid, you're not.

You might see yourself as some sort of expert, I see you as someone who thinks you're better than anyone else and that's really sad.

Anyway, I'm done with you, I'm not feeding that ego anymore.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 TryIt

@vfighter said:

@tryit: You keep moving the goalpost all over the place, it's honestly amusing whatching you constantly wreck your own arguments.

It's great, you like more obscure PC games, awesome. Those games aren't better because of that, that's your opinion not fact, it doesn't matter who knows of the games you like or not.

The game I mentioned does not exist.

this conversation is moronic.

the assertion was that 'I am not an expert' I am explaining to you how FACTUALLY I am in the context of the conversation