If all this Microsoft is at fault for GTA4's delay is true.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ISA_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ISA_Scum
Member since 2007 • 350 Posts

Why doesn't Sony force their version out on time. I'm sure with a little cash incentive, GTAIV could become timed exclusive this year for the PS3. Many people here say that the delay is due to difficulties downgrading the game for the suck-box. If that's the case, then just release the finished PS3 version and wait for the suck-box version to actually be complete to release it. I don't understand why that isn't an option?

MADVLAD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 MADVLAD123
Member since 2005 • 6053 Posts
because it's not true.
xDonRobx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 xDonRobx
Member since 2007 • 1586 Posts

Omg no GTA IV :cry:

I HATE U MICROSOFT!!

ISA_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ISA_Scum

No acctually they are having problems developing it on the PS3 because of the cell

Sony Scum get off our boards Nao!!!

MassiveKaos

Dude, come on, look at the damn board. Everyone is blaming Microsoft. Don't go off making a dumb fanboy comment like that. Either way, I guess there's no proof for either arguement right?

DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
They've been demo-ing GTA4 on the 360. I have no idea why you think the PS3 version is done already.
MADVLAD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MADVLAD123
Member since 2005 • 6053 Posts
[QUOTE="MassiveKaos"]

No acctually they are having problems developing it on the PS3 because of the cell

ISA_Scum

Dude, come on, look at the damn board. Everyone is blaming Microsoft. Don't go off making a dumb fanboy comment like that. Either way, I guess there's no proof for either arguement right?

there's proof that Sony and Microsoft are to blame. As well as Rockstar themselves. How about you read what ROCKSTAR had to say about the delay. And not some crazy fanboys on a forum.

bleehum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bleehum
Member since 2004 • 5321 Posts
There's no proof as if it's delayed because of the PS3 or the 360, and by that I mean there's no proof it's delayed due to fitting stuff on a DVD-9 or something with the cell.
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

Why would MS be to blame? There was just a GS feature story in which they played the 360 version for 45 mins. Now can someone find one GTA 4 screenshot from the PS3 version? No?

I think its pretty obvious the 360 version is not the problem here.

MassiveKaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MassiveKaos
Member since 2006 • 3876 Posts
[QUOTE="MassiveKaos"]

ISA_Scum

First of all that was joke and secondly your the one making dumb fanboyish comments saying its the "suck-box"s fault. I was only countering your comment with mine.

Rockstar said themselves that they have fallen behind schedule and its their fault not Microsofts. So dont come into the 360 board and start saying its the "suck-box"s fault

Also to the fact that every single gameplay you have seen of GTA4 has been on the 360. How can it be The 360s fault when we havnt seen one gameply footage or even a picture of it on the PS3 version?

ISA_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ISA_Scum
[QUOTE="ISA_Scum"][QUOTE="MassiveKaos"]

MassiveKaos

First of all that was joke and secondly your the one making dumb fanboyish comments saying its the 1."suck-box"s fault. I was only countering your comment with mine.

Rockstar said themselves that they have fallen behind schedule and its their fault not Microsofts. So dont come into the 2. 360 board and start saying its the "suck-box"s fault

1. True. I suppose that's just habbit by now.

2. I'm in the 360 forum?

MassiveKaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MassiveKaos
Member since 2006 • 3876 Posts
I'm in the 360 forum?ISA_Scum
Yes system wars is full of lemmings Haha
OldParr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 OldParr
Member since 2006 • 2996 Posts
maybe because rockstar found the opportunity to improve the game when m$ approve the HDD as standard for games
ISA_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ISA_Scum
[QUOTE="ISA_Scum"][QUOTE="MassiveKaos"][QUOTE="ISA_Scum"][QUOTE="MassiveKaos"]

MassiveKaos

First of all that was joke and secondly your the one making dumb fanboyish comments saying its the 1."suck-box"s fault. I was only countering your comment with mine.

Rockstar said themselves that they have fallen behind schedule and its their fault not Microsofts. So dont come into the 2. 360 board and start saying its the "suck-box"s fault

1. True. I suppose that's just habbit by now.

2. I'm in the 360 forum?

Yes system wars is full of lemmings Haha

Yeah, I know. Too many of them for this cow's good. ;)

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Riverwolf007
maybe because rockstar found the opportunity to improve the game when m$ approve the HDD as standard for gamesOldParr
Good observation.
Spartan8907

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Spartan8907
Member since 2006 • 3731 Posts

Why doesn't Sony force their version out on time. I'm sure with a little cash incentive, GTAIV could become timed exclusive this year for the PS3. Many people here say that the delay is due to difficulties downgrading the game for the suck-box. If that's the case, then just release the finished PS3 version and wait for the suck-box version to actually be complete to release it. I don't understand why that isn't an option?

ISA_Scum
And you believe them? Not looking good on your part. Step back for a moment and think to yourself, "what is the majority demographic here on System Wars?" If you guessed "Fanboys" YOU"RE A WINNER. Now think about what has been said here and get back when you come to your senses.
ISA_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ISA_Scum
[QUOTE="ISA_Scum"]

Spartan8907

And you believe them? Not looking good on your part. Step back for a moment and think to yourself, "what is the majority demographic here on System Wars?" If you guessed "Fanboys" YOU"RE A WINNER. Now think about what has been said here and get back when you come to your senses.

True....but why do we all come to SW in the first place? To partake in logical conversations? Yeah, ok....

REVENGEotSITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 REVENGEotSITH
Member since 2003 • 3938 Posts
Why is this topic still open??? It contains ZERO facts and is based on some fanboy's blind comments. Weak.
killaj2786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 killaj2786
Member since 2006 • 2531 Posts

Why is this even up? Next thing u know the 360 is to blame for Lair and HS being delayed lol

Seriously, if teh ps3 game was ready why was R* demoing the game on a 360 and a 360 only?

Natural_Mystic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Natural_Mystic
Member since 2003 • 4117 Posts
I find it curious that cows are the only people crying and making up ridiculous conspiracy theories about the delay of GTA IV and whomever is reponsible for it.
ISA_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ISA_Scum

Why is this topic still open??? It contains ZERO facts and is based on some fanboy's blind comments. Weak.REVENGEotSITH

Hey, if it's still open, maybe it contains some facts that Gamespot sees fit to recognize?

Or they're too lazy to mod it.

Regardless, this ain't based on opinion, it's based on the numerous posts I've seen here on SW in the last couple hours. It's theoritical! I'm not an employee for Take-Two or something you know....

REVENGEotSITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 REVENGEotSITH
Member since 2003 • 3938 Posts

[QUOTE="REVENGEotSITH"]Why is this topic still open??? It contains ZERO facts and is based on some fanboy's blind comments. Weak.ISA_Scum

Hey, if it's still open, maybe it contains some facts that Gamespot sees fit to recognize?

Regardless, this ain't based on opinion, it's based on the numerous posts I've seen here on SW in the last couple hours. It's theoritical! I'm not an employee for Take-Two or something you know....

Dude, all of those posts you are talking about are ALL BASED ON FANBOY OPINIONS. Nobody knows SQUAT regarding this delay. Only Rockstar and I bet you they ain't talking...

killaj2786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 killaj2786
Member since 2006 • 2531 Posts

[QUOTE="REVENGEotSITH"]Why is this topic still open??? It contains ZERO facts and is based on some fanboy's blind comments. Weak.ISA_Scum

which is opinion...I mean come on...look how stupid it sounds...esp. when it's pretty obivous that the 360 is the lead platform for the game. if u disagree name one time that they showed the PS3 version............thought so.

xX0LDSCH00LXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 xX0LDSCH00LXx
Member since 2007 • 1423 Posts
[QUOTE="ISA_Scum"]

Spartan8907

ISA_Scum
Cash is somthing Sony doesnt have alot of, unlike MS (paid out to Rock Star 50 million for exclusive GTA4 content)
xX0LDSCH00LXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 xX0LDSCH00LXx
Member since 2007 • 1423 Posts
Why is this topic still open??? It contains ZERO facts and is based on some fanboy's blind comments. Weak.REVENGEotSITH
I agree
Zero-G_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Zero-G_basic
Member since 2002 • 1879 Posts
Oh the irony. A fanboy looking for the reason for the delay from fanboys lol.
Avatar image for NobuoMusicMaker
NobuoMusicMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 NobuoMusicMaker
Member since 2005 • 6628 Posts

MassiveKaos

No, they're having problems without standard HDD. The game was about to be released with "HDD required" but Microsoft screwed them and now they have to go back to square one with 360 development.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Riverwolf007
[QUOTE="MassiveKaos"]

NobuoMusicMaker

No, they're having problems without standard HDD. The game was about to be released with "HDD required" but Microsoft screwed them and now they have to go back to square one with 360 development.

Any theory you come up with takes a backseat to the ZERO video or screenshots you can link for the PS3 version.
Hermitkermit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#30 Hermitkermit
Member since 2005 • 1880 Posts

No Proof, no (Can't think of a catching tagline)

anyhow it's not Microsoft's fault, nor Sony's nor Nintendo (Even though they are not getting the game, people may blame them)

3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 3picuri3
Member since 2006 • 9618 Posts

ISA_Scum

dude - gta4 lead platform has always been the 360, all the videos, teasers, etc. were from 360 build.

it was the PS3 conversion that held em up, got that backwards ;)

3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 3picuri3
Member since 2006 • 9618 Posts
[QUOTE="MassiveKaos"]

NobuoMusicMaker

no, sorry. ps3 port caused it. it'll all be clear in a few days time ;) just keep an eye on kotaku.

djord02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#33 djord02
Member since 2003 • 1495 Posts

because it's not true.MADVLAD123

Ha Ha. Ownage. And so simply stated. I swear, cows will make up anything to justify the fact that all of their good games keep getting delayed.

Tactis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#34 Tactis
Member since 2006 • 1568 Posts

of course it has to be Microsoft's fault nah it couldn't just be they need more time.No, that would be too logical and might you know make sense lets go with the "360 is soooooooo suckage and horrible and such a bad gaming system they must be working overtime to downgrade everything"

i can see the conversation right now between rockstar and 2k

Rockstar: "Sorry take-two we cant get the version of the 360 up in time we are going to have to delay the entire game because 360game console suckstoo much"

Take-two: "but but that's 200 million dollars off of our estimates our stock is going to plummet! people are going to get fired!!!!, that cant be the reason that makes no sense!!!!!!!!"

Rockstar: "of course it does"

get over yourself, no company likes loosing money and i am sure they delayed it for some real reason like maybe the game was completely not finished, maybe this years holiday lineup is too much and they think the game wont do as well sharing the spotlight.

i think maybe your trying to justify getting a ps3