Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@AzatiS said:

And no i couldnt say the exact same thing about any sequel ever , sorry. There are fine examples of sequels that are far better than previous games even if some of the mechanics are the same.

"Every sequel ever" was an hyperbole but the fact is that the vast majority of sequels (there are definitely exceptions to the rule. RE4 is one of those) barely improve over the previous game. There's nothig wrong with that. If a formula proves to appeal to some, I dont see why it should dramatically change. I just dont get why Destiny 2 is the only getting the flak for it whe dozens of other sequels do the same

Resident Evil 2 was better than original for example. Uncharted 2 better than original in every way and the least goes on and on. Sorry but telling me every sequel ever was one of the same ... nah , i wont buy this to convince me Destiny 2 is not Destiny 1.5.

RE2 or Uncharted 2 are exceptions to the rule and yet one could argue that the system mechanics are roughly the same as RE1 or Uncharted 1. Are they better games? sure, but dont tell me their gameplay or core mechanics changed drastically cause they didnt. Outside of that, did RE3 improved much over RE2? Did U3 improved much over U2? exactly... yet I didnt see people calling them "expansions". Why? Cause we didnt had the "expansion" culture we have today when some expansions can compete with full blown games. Destiny 2, going by (still subjective) critical (both professional and non-professional) reception is a better game than Destiny 1 (Destiny 1 meta 76, Destiny 2 meta 86). If its a good game per se, sorry, its all subjective. I'm sure some people will find D1 a better game than D2 regardless of scores, but who's to say they're wrong? Its their opinion after all

Ill go with veterans of Destiny that having way more to say about game itself in depth than " but all sequels are the same " argument.

Be my guest. You can think all you want by what your "veteran" friends think. I, contrary to you, have a mind of my own though, and I can come to conclusions without resorting to the opinion of others.

This is not opinion based

It actually is

Come on now ... Veterans of Destiny 1 calling D2 the 1.5 version. And its not a few , majority of them are , not to say every single youtube review from gamers themselves i watched up till now.

Again, I can think for myself. I dont need the opinion of others to formulate a thought. But if you do need others to think, then go ahead, I wont stop you

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#53  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@Vatusus said:
@AzatiS said:

And no i couldnt say the exact same thing about any sequel ever , sorry. There are fine examples of sequels that are far better than previous games even if some of the mechanics are the same.

"Every sequel ever" was an hyperbole but the fact is that the vast majority of sequels (there are definitely exceptions to the rule. RE4 is one of those) barely improve over the previous game. There's nothig wrong with that. If a formula proves to appeal to some, I dont see why it should dramatically change. I just dont get why Destiny 2 is the only getting the flak for it whe dozens of other sequels do the same

Resident Evil 2 was better than original for example. Uncharted 2 better than original in every way and the least goes on and on. Sorry but telling me every sequel ever was one of the same ... nah , i wont buy this to convince me Destiny 2 is not Destiny 1.5.

RE2 or Uncharted 2 are exceptions to the rule and yet one could argue that the system mechanics are roughly the same as RE1 or Uncharted 1. Are they better games? sure, but dont tell me their gameplay changed drastically cause it didnt. Outside of that, did RE3 improved much over RE2? Did U3 improved much over U2? exactly... yet I didnt see people calling them "expansions". Why? Cause we didnt had the "expansion" culture we have today when some expansions can compete with full blown games. Destiny 2, going by (still subjective) critical (both professional and non-professional) reception is a better game than Destiny 1 (Destiny 1 meta 76, Destiny 2 meta 86). If its a good game per se, sorry, its all subjective. I'm sure some people will find D1 a better game than D2 regardless of scores, but who's to say they're wrong? Its their opinion after all

Ill go with veterans of Destiny that having way more to say about game itself in depth than " but all sequels are the same " argument.

Be my guest. You can think all you want by what your "veteran" friends think. I, contrary to you, have a mind of my own though, and I can come to conclusions without resorting to the opinion of others.

This is not opinion based

It actually is

Come on now ... Veterans of Destiny 1 calling D2 the 1.5 version. And its not a few , majority of them are , not to say every single youtube review from gamers themselves i watched up till now.

Again, I can think for myself. I dont need the opinion of others to formulate an opinion. But if you do need others to think, then go ahead, I wont stop you

Listen , if you say youre a fan of the series you cant be objective. Therefore your opinion lacks "objectivity" because your opinion is based if youre fan or not. The same way i have opinion about Resident Evil 7 yet im not letting its mistakes go by just because i personally found nothing wrong. Ill listen to others , see for myself those mistakes , admit what is going on and come to a verdict that I , personally , dont mind those mistakes or dont find em bad but i can understand what others find bad. Thats how to be objective works.

Thats different story than defending a game and coming up with other sequels , as you said hyperbole , are the same etc.

Destiny 2 is getting some heat for more reasons than a single aspect of the game. If you wanna bypass everything and tell me thats your opinion .. how is your opinion more valid than someones else that even as a fan he see negatives to mention about the very same negatives everyone else sees ? What happens when those gamers are hunderds ?

Are they trolling ? I dont know many trolls playing hunderd of hours just to troll ? Are they haters ? I dont know haters playing a game they hating. Are they liars ? I dont think their accounts and footage is fake. Are they objective about game ? More likely.

So if you need no others opinions to have yours , so is everyone else. And as of someone that havent mine yet because beta was atrociously small , ill take into consideration others opinions and yes you guess it , i wont listen to fans that have nothing negative to say. Ill listen to more objective people that will tell me all the +/- overall in depth and if hunderds sharing the very same opinion with hunderd of hours in game ... oh well. Their opinions have way more value than a fans opinion or any medias review.

Thats my opinion about opinions.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@AzatiS said:

Listen , if you say youre a fan of the series you cant be objective. Therefore your opinion lacks "objectivity" because your opinion is based if youre fan or not. The same way i have opinion about Resident Evil 7 yet im not letting its mistake go by just because i personally found nothing wrong. Ill listen to others , see for myself , admit what is going on and come to a verdict that I , personally , dont mind those mistakes or dont find em bad.

You're putting words into my mouth that represents literally nothing what I've been saying...

Thats different story than defending a game and coming up with other sequels , as you said hyperbole that all sequels are the same etc.

What we're debating here is the fact Destiny 2 got blinded hate based on something plenty of other sequels do while those sequels got a free pass, not the fact that Destiny 2 is guilty of not being a drastic improvement over Destiny 1.

how is your opinion more valid than someone that even as a fan have negatives to say about the very same negatives everyone else sees?

Never ever said anything even resembling to something like that. I honestly dont know where dafuq you're getting that sh*t, sorry. I gave my personal opinion just like those who gave their own. What you may see as a negative, other may see a positive. Sorry, theres no black or white here, only grey

So if you need no others opinions to have yours , so is everyone else. And as of someone that havent mine yet because beta was atrociously small , ill take into consideration others opinions

Do as you may. I'm not stopping you. Now if you gonna hate on the game because youtubers or whatnot shit on it theres the point I would find moronic.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 AzatiS

@Vatusus said:
@AzatiS said:

Listen , if you say youre a fan of the series you cant be objective. Therefore your opinion lacks "objectivity" because your opinion is based if youre fan or not. The same way i have opinion about Resident Evil 7 yet im not letting its mistake go by just because i personally found nothing wrong. Ill listen to others , see for myself , admit what is going on and come to a verdict that I , personally , dont mind those mistakes or dont find em bad.

You're putting words into my mouth that represents literally nothing what I've been saying...

Thats different story than defending a game and coming up with other sequels , as you said hyperbole that all sequels are the same etc.

What we're debating here is the fact Destiny 2 got blinded hate based on something plenty of other sequels do while those sequels got a free pass, not the fact that Destiny 2 is guilty of not being a drastic improvement over Destiny 1.

how is your opinion more valid than someone that even as a fan have negatives to say about the very same negatives everyone else sees?

Never ever said anything even resembling to something like that. I honestly dont know where dafuq you're getting that sh*t, sorry. I gave my personal opinion just like those who gave their own. What you may see as a negative, other may see a positive. Sorry, theres no black or white here, only grey

So if you need no others opinions to have yours , so is everyone else. And as of someone that havent mine yet because beta was atrociously small , ill take into consideration others opinions

Do as you may. I'm not stopping you. Now if you gonna hate on the game because youtubers or whatnot shit on it theres the point I would find moronic.

I didnt put anything anywhere , you said you didnt found anything wrong with original Destiny and its right there where the issue of your opinion begins.

So we debating if Destiny 2 got blinded hate sure , is it ? And again , how comes veterans that now playing D2 as we speak , have something negative to say. Noone said is atrocious aside trolls but to say nothing wrong and its a proper sequel because X game did the same or Z game was about the same .. come on.

You defend Destiny 2 but you havent say whats new or whats the same over original in depth. All you said was X game did the same blabla.

Now you playing the hate game , noone hates nothing. Everyone can have a different opinion , all im saying is that i wont take as much as of consideration an opinion that sees nothing wrong with a game hunderds of other gamers find flaws left and right. Thats way different than the hate you trying to put in there. Being objective has nothing to do with hate.

Now if you want to talk trolling and pure hate ... thats everywhere. Same way fanboyism is everywhere.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@AzatiS said:

I didnt put anything anywhere

Yes, you did

you said you didnt found anything wrong with original Destiny

this right here. Where dafuq did I ever said something even remotely close to that? Please, point out.

Sorry, I'm not continuing this conversation if you'll keep flip floping the debate with false assessments

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By AzatiS

@Vatusus said:
@AzatiS said:

I didnt put anything anywhere

Yes, you did

you said you didnt found anything wrong with original Destiny

this right here. Where dafuq did I ever said something even remotely close to that? Please, point out.

Sorry, I'm not continuing this conversation if you'll keep flip floping the debate with false assessments

because when i said we all agreed that destiny wasnt that good , you said " not we " , didnt you ? You generalized like that " all sequels are the same " that is 9/10 or not doesnt matter. So you bypassing yet another general consencus to bypass another fact.

That original destiny wasnt the ideal game so if destiny 2 copying everything with slight differences here and there ... why is so good in the first place.

So please.

Stop talking with generic logic and be specific. What is it the game for you ? Why you think destiny 2 is great sequel ? Why you think if someone calls destiny 2 as 1.5 = hate and so forth and if he says " is awesome , far better than original " is on spot and not a fanboyistic thing to say ?

These are indications of you being a fan and not all the others being haters if you asking me and nothing wrong with that , but dont bypass every single fact there is like original destiny wasnt an ideal game and had probs or every veteran that has something bad to say for D2 = blind hater etc. Come on

Lets stop being so generic and be honest here and if you dont want to continue this dont , its fine. I dont think theres nothing false here.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

meh wait till you hit about 260ish at this point i literally have nothing to do until next tuesday or start a 2nd character and suffer through the campaign again and the grind up

CRUSHER88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#59 CRUSHER88
Member since 2003 • 2037 Posts

The level 1-20 experience is significantly improved. The implementation of proper world maps with easy access to quests is also great. The problem is the end-game, or the lack of end-game content. It follows the same D1 formula of a raid, few strikes, and crucible. That doesn't take away from the fact that I put a solid 24 hours into the game already. I'll gladly revisit the game when more quests or an expansion arrives. As of now, I have experienced enough of D2.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#60 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

meh wait till you hit about 260ish at this point i literally have nothing to do until next tuesday or start a 2nd character and suffer through the campaign again and the grind up

I'm 286 and still having fun. Gonna attempt Nightfall on prestige difficulty sometime this week.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@AzatiS said:

because when i said we all agreed that destiny wasnt that good , you said " not we " , didnt you ?

Explain to me how that even resembles "I dont think there's nothing wrong with Destiny"... seriously, explain to me. You're making up shit, pure and simple. You're saying things that I didnt said. All this conversation revolved around you flip floping my points. Its like you dont understand basic english

You generalized like that " all sequels are the same " that is 9/10 or not doesnt matter. So you bypassing yet another general consencus to bypass another fact.

what? You definitely dont understand basic english... what general consensus are you even talking about? I just said that critically wise both TTK and Destiny 2 were well received yet you keep affirming general consensus see them as "mediocre". Wich one is it?

That original destiny wasnt the ideal game so if destiny 2 copying everything with slight differences here and there ... why is so good in the first place.

Destiny 2 is only good for those who think its good. But then again, you dont seem to grasp such basic concepts so I'm sure I'm talking into a wall. What Destiny 2 is, is an improved game over Destiny. Why? Better structured campaign, better loot drop system, more outside main game activities, clan system, Guided games system (wich was very much needed for those who didnt had a fireteam to complete raids and Nightfall strikes) These are legitimate reasons why Destiny 2 is a much improved sequel (again, if you want me to confirm going by "general consensus" I already pointed out Destiny 1 is a 76 on meta while Destiny 2 sits at a 86) so no, not only fans think Destiny 2 is a better game

So please.

Stop talking with generic logic and be specific.

I am. You'r the one who's putting words into my mouth and who cant comprehend basic english. I admited part of what I said was speculation (although I used the percentage of trophies pre and post TTK wich gives some legitimacy to my speculation). I'm being specific, you're just not understanding what I'm saying. Different things

What is it the game for you ?

A fun game/series. Doesnt need to be more than that.

Why you think destiny 2 is great sequel ?

For the reasons stated above ^^^

Why you think if someone calls destiny 2 as 1.5 = hate and so forth and if he says " is awesome , far better than original " is on spot and not a fanboyistic thing to say ?

Because those who call it Destiny 1.5 are being hypocritical if they think 90% of other sequels are proper sequels and not glorified expansions.

These are indications of you being a fan and not all the others being haters if you asking me and nothing wrong with that , but dont bypass every single fact there is like original destiny wasnt an ideal game and had probs or every veteran that has something bad to say for D2 = blind hater etc. Come on

again, putting words into my mouth. Seriously dude, you're doing this a lot. Never EVER said Destiny 1 was an ideal game (not for me) but it might be for some. Whats the problem with that? Its their opinion after all. You thinking yours or "general consensus" opinion makes it a fact is being, at minimal, narrow-minded

I dont think theres nothing false here.

There's is plenty of false assessments there.

Answers in bold ^^^

PinchySkree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#62 PinchySkree
Member since 2012 • 1342 Posts

Did you not play the first one and don't know it's more of the same?

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By AzatiS

@Vatusus said:
@AzatiS said:

because when i said we all agreed that destiny wasnt that good , you said " not we " , didnt you ?

Explain to me how that even resembles "I dont think there's nothing wrong with Destiny"... seriously, explain to me. You're making up shit, pure and simple. You're saying things that I didnt said. All this conversation revolved around you flip floping my points. Its like you dont understand basic english

You generalized like that " all sequels are the same " that is 9/10 or not doesnt matter. So you bypassing yet another general consencus to bypass another fact.

what? You definitely dont understand basic english... what general consensus are you even talking about? I just said that critically wise both TTK and Destiny 2 were well received yet you keep affirming general consensus see them as "mediocre". Wich one is it?

Destiny 2 is only good for those who think its good. But then again, you dont seem to grasp such basic concepts so I'm sure I'm talking into a wall. What Destiny 2 is, is an improved game over Destiny. Why? Better structured campaign, better loot drop system, more outside main game activities, clan system, Guided games system (wich was very much needed for those who didnt had a fireteam to complete raids and Nightfall strikes) These are legitimate reasons why Destiny 2 is a much improved sequel (again, if you want me to confirm going by "general consensus" I already pointed out Destiny 1 is a 76 on meta while Destiny 2 sits at a 86) so no, not only fans think Destiny 2 is a better game

So please.

Stop talking with generic logic and be specific.

I am. You'r the one who's putting words into my mouth and who cant comprehend basic english. I admited part of what I said was speculation (although I used the percentage of trophies pre and post TTK wich gives some legitimacy to my speculation). I'm being specific, you're just not understanding what I'm saying. Different things

What is it the game for you ?

A fun game/series. Doesnt need to be more than that.

Why you think destiny 2 is great sequel ?

For the reasons stated above ^^^

Why you think if someone calls destiny 2 as 1.5 = hate and so forth and if he says " is awesome , far better than original " is on spot and not a fanboyistic thing to say ?

Because those who call it Destiny 1.5 are being hypocritical if they think 90% of other sequels are proper sequels and not glorified expansions.

again, putting words into my mouth. Seriously dude, you're doing this a lot. Never EVER said Destiny 1 was an ideal game (not for me) but it might be for some. Whats the problem with that? Its their opinion after all. You thinking yours or "general consensus" opinion makes it a fact is being, at minimal, narrow-minded

I dont think theres nothing false here.

There's is plenty of false assessments there.

Answers in bold ^^^

Stop playing the victim that i put words in your mouth , im saying what you said or what you meant. Original destiny users themselfs ( and i know many online and irl ) come to a verdict that game wasnt this great experience everyone was waiting for , period. Media included justify that further. Now if you dont want to accept it and come up with general things like " some liked it so who cares " or " all sequels are the same ever " ( which you took it back ) then we cant have a debate here. If we cant agree to facts then leave it be.

Who cares about other sequels , i know many sequels that are far better experiences than original but again we talking about a specific game here and why everyone calling it Destiny 1.5.

Now if your opinion is against that , again its your opinion. Just an opinion like everyones else , why should i take you opinion more seriously than other gamers ? You havent provided proofs of what you speaking like the other guys do in youtube/streams etc. Why should i take what they saying as hate and not what you doing right now as fanboyism for example ? Because this can work both ways.

So when whole media , massive amount of users that having hunderds of hours having an opinion that game isnt ideal or what they were waiting for isnt there with original , there are holes left and right and myriad other things .. how is this blindly hate when we learn Destiny 2 is one of the same experience with small additions left and right and when we have hunderds of users themselfs and original veterans bashing it = blind hate?

If massive amount of players that already are players having something bad to say and calling it Destiny 1.5 , the very same people playing the game as we speak , then ill go by that. Far from blind hate imo.

If you dont think D2 is D1.5 and is a proper sequel and everything is good , good for you. Have fun with the game.

My opinion

goodzorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#64 goodzorr
Member since 2017 • 506 Posts

When are @AzatiS and @Vatusus gonna kiss?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@AzatiS said:

Stop playing the victim that i put words in your mouth , im saying what you said or what you meant.

This is as far as I went. No seriously, I'm done. You're not even worth to have a debate with.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@goodzorr said:

When AzatiS grows a brain so... never

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#67  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

lol

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By AzatiS

@Vatusus said:
@AzatiS said:

Stop playing the victim that i put words in your mouth , im saying what you said or what you meant.

This is as far as I went. No seriously, I'm done. You're not even worth to have a debate with.

You said generic craps like All sequels are like that EVER , you said whocares about destiny 1 general consencus , some like the game some not so ... Wth to debate with you more ?

Blind hate from users themselves having hunderds of hours ? Gtfo. General BS

Thank god i made you take back your epic BS of all sequels are the same ever because right there i shouldve understand this wouldnt end up well in the first place to even talk to you

Now that you have nothing more to say , just run away and keep saying to yourself Destiny 2 is a proper sequel and whoever says the opposite is a hater and move on. Ill go by the hunderds of gamers themselfs and their lengthy videos expressing their honest opinion talking about game itself , from the start to high end gaming rather than a guy talking general craps.

Keep your opinion and let others have their own " all sequels are the same ever" guy.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#69 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Try Trials of the Nine.

Now that's a very fun mode, im actually more excited about trials than anything else now lol

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#71 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9394 Posts

Yeah I think I'm gonna get it. Gotta wait for PC though because FPS games with controllers is an offensive experience. *shakes fist*

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By AzatiS

@sts106mat said:
@Vatusus said:
@goodzorr said:

When AzatiS grows a brain so... never

the clown argues about games whilst not having played them...

he prefers youtubers to personal experience

Prove me right yet again by chasing me around and keep crying as always.

Also for the record , you did the very same thing before and you made entire post about a game you saw on a video and you liked/talked about it lol. So keep crying, you and every other guy in here for getting upset for others having different opinions than you and where things go not as you please , run away as always while making it personal. I love it.

When i asked for @Vatusus the Einstein to give me in depth with comparisons why he thins Destiny 1 isnt 1.5 and is a proper sequel he stopped lol. Others like you came here as always to "take part". I mean , how mad did i get you in the past to do this over and over i wonder.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@AzatiS said:

When i asked for @Vatusus the Einstein to give me in depth with comparisons why he thins Destiny 1 isnt 1.5 and is a proper sequel he stopped lol.

No, I stopped cause arguing with a full blown idiot is a waste of my time. I already pointed out what Destiny 2 does better than Destiny 1 you just avoided those remarks cause it doesnt fit your agenda. Also, what was in actual debate was not what Destiny 2 does or does not to be considered a proper sequel but what 90% of other sequels do to be considered proper "sequels". Battlefront II or Titanfall 2 added campaigns without dramatically change their gameplay or core mechanics: "Great! What full blown sequels they are!" Destiny 2 adds a better structured campaing: "Nah, its just the same game as Destiny 1". I mean, if you're going to have double standards over the same principle than your arguments are devoid of actual logic

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By AzatiS

@sts106mat said:

@AzatiS: i posted in this thread before you though dumbass.

Its you that gets mad clown You wound up getting suspended and sending me butthurt pm's because yòu cant post for a week.

Ps Dont forget to watch my youtube channel for more coverage of games you dont play.....LOL

Ooops .

Someone posted that Destiny 2 is boring , even worse than the general consensus im talking about , therefore proving my point further ... and im clown ! haha.

Yeah , thats the purpose or review crybary. To show you aspects of games you havent played. To let you know beforehand what is going on ! What is your iq to question that in the first place and turn it against me ? Its not I saying D2 is more like D1.5. Hunderds of players with hunderds of hours under both games are.

Also i said before , i havent played the game and i cant have a personal opinion BUT when there are similar opinions of D2 looking more like D1.5 from people with hunderds of hours under both game ... there must be some truth in there and is far from hate.

You yourself found it boring , not even good in the first place , didnt you ?

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By AzatiS

@Vatusus said:
@AzatiS said:

When i asked for @Vatusus the Einstein to give me in depth with comparisons why he thins Destiny 1 isnt 1.5 and is a proper sequel he stopped lol.

No, I stopped cause arguing with a full blown idiot is a waste of my time. I already pointed out what Destiny 2 does better than Destiny 1 you just avoided those remarks cause it doesnt fit your agenda. Also, what was in actual debate was not what Destiny 2 does or does not to be considered a proper sequel but what 90% of other sequels do to be considered proper "sequels". Battlefront II or Titanfall 2 added campaigns without dramatically change their gameplay or core mechanics: "Great! What full blown sequels they are!" Destiny 2 adds a better structured campaing: "Nah, its just the same game as Destiny 1". I mean, if you're going to have double standards over the same principle than your arguments are devoid of actual logic

Destiny 1 was a decent game at best ? Yes it was. You like it or not. Is Destiny 2 same thing as Destiny 1 as all other sequels are ? ( here we laughing for few seconds ) . It is from what everyone saying or not saying. Therefore how Destiny 2 is great when original wasnt that great to begin with ? Explain me. Dont bring other games in here, explain what im asking with details.

Now call me idiot if my opinion hurts you that bad , im used to that , it is what it is. You havent still told me what are D2 strong points vs D1 like other people around which explained all that in detailed manner out of experience with side to side videos and all that other than generalization of what is sequel and how all negative comments are just plain hate.

Explain me the double standards because this is on you. You had to take back "the all sequel are the same " not I. This is not about gameplay alone dont move the debate where you feel comfortable. People judging Destiny 2 though still saying gameplay is great , so find something else to say please.

You are waste of my time also because you are not trying to have a decent debate if this "hate" is legit , you trying to DEFEND Destiny 2 and what general consensus has to say. Thats the problem to begin with therefore what im saying irritating you but guess what !! Im not the one saying all those things , people with hunderds of hours in both games are . Go to their sites, channels and streams and talk to them and tell them about Titanfall 2 and all that. And lets see what they have to say to you ... and then call em idiots because they wont agree out of experience and then call em haters or something.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 darkangel115

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@darkangel115 said:

I'm 286 and still having fun. Gonna attempt Nightfall on prestige difficulty sometime this week.

I'm at 300 now. it's a grind. done everything but the raid. started a 2nd character. huge lack of stuff to do and grinding public events and forcing myself to play crucible to level up is bad game design. I wouldn't mind i if PvP didn't suck so badly. overall another Meh output but I'll keep playing because aint nothing else coming for a bit. hopefully south park and PUBG come through. nothing else looks interesting for the next 6+ months

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 darkangel115

@AzatiS said:
@Vatusus said:
@AzatiS said:

Destiny 1 was a decent game at best ? Yes it was. You like it or not. Is Destiny 2 same thing as Destiny 1 as all other sequels are ? ( here we laughing for few seconds ) . It is from what everyone saying or not saying. Therefore how Destiny 2 is great when original wasnt that great to begin with ? Explain me. Dont bring other games in here, explain what im asking with details.

Now call me idiot if my opinion hurts you that bad , im used to that , it is what it is. You havent still told me what are D2 strong points vs D1 like other people around which explained all that in detailed manner out of experience with side to side videos and all that other than generalization of what is sequel and how all negative comments are just plain hate.

Explain me the double standards because this is on you. You had to take back "the all sequel are the same " not I. This is not about gameplay alone dont move the debate where you feel comfortable. People judging Destiny 2 though still saying gameplay is great , so find something else to say please.

You are waste of my time also because you are not trying to have a decent debate if this "hate" is legit , you trying to DEFEND Destiny 2 and what general consensus has to say. Thats the problem to begin with therefore what im saying irritating you but guess what !! Im not the one saying all those things , people with hunderds of hours in both games are . Go to their sites, channels and streams and talk to them and tell them about Titanfall 2 and all that. And lets see what they have to say to you ... and then call em idiots because they wont agree out of experience and then call em haters or something.

it doesn't have strong points but I will say they DID improve the grind a little bit. got rid of light level and went with gear score. guns comes with all perks unlocked. you can earn gear through clan rewards. and public events actually drop good shit. sadly all the other things (strikes, crucible etc) still suck at leveling you up. overall it's pretty meh but it is a bit better then the original

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By AzatiS

@metalboi said:

Think I'll wait until all the expansions are out, and pick up a cheap bundle edition. I think I would have been easier on Destiny 1 if I had done that instead of spending $100 on it day one. At least I got TTK for free, but it was still too expensive imo.

I was thinking exactly that metal for PC version.

Was waiting to see what everyone has to say for console version as i said before even game gets a release , it seems a decent game to me to have fun with friends for a while. Not as deep as Warframe from what ive seen and reading but i really think for people like me that havent played original Destiny , will be far more appealing and great as experience vs the ones coming from original game since will feel totally fresh and new.

With that being said though im not willing to pay full price for a lazy ass sequel just because of hype , advertisement or what loyal fans has to say. Im boycotting such "behavors" from whoever do that because if we dont do this ... some of us even ... theyll keep being lazy , theyll keep do the same shit over and over ... then others will do the same and so on... So some of us thinking about that also and im one of those guys.

Though on the other hand i wont hear the trolls/haters also giving scores like 1-3/10 just because ... a god knows why. Game looks and plays good.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By AzatiS

@darkangel115 said:
@AzatiS said:
@Vatusus said:

it doesn't have strong points but I will say they DID improve the grind a little bit. got rid of light level and went with gear score. guns comes with all perks unlocked. you can earn gear through clan rewards. and public events actually drop good shit. sadly all the other things (strikes, crucible etc) still suck at leveling you up. overall it's pretty meh but it is a bit better then the original

Good to know.

The good thing about this is that i havent played original Destiny in full extend. Some small sessions here and there , so game will feel kinda fresh and new to me if you get what i mean.

Ill definitly try it but im not willing to give full price for it if its a lazy ass sequel, im not supporting this kind of approach from any developer so ill wait for a nice price cut , sub 30$ first or wait for its first expansion , depends what other games are out.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By darkangel115

@AzatiS said:
@darkangel115 said:
@AzatiS said:
@Vatusus said:

Good to know.

The good thing about this is that i havent played original Destiny in full extend. Some small sessions here and there , so game will feel kinda fresh and new to me if you get what i mean.

Ill definitly try it but im not willing to give full price for it if its a lazy ass sequel, im not supporting this kind of approach from any developer so ill wait for a nice price cut , sub 30$ first or wait for its first expansion , depends what other games are out.

It's literally just something to play at a time when there is nothing to play. same with D1. perfect timing from activision. I don't know all the differences since i stopped playing D1 before all the DLCs and changes. I did 2 raids on the 1st one and both times i got legendary ships between that and having halo 5 come out i quit destiny and moved onto the much better halo 5. I did but the DLC later on but barely played it. just unlocking gun perks was a PITA glad that's gone. one annoying thing they added is you can only infuse with the same gun type where before it was the same class apparently. PvP still sucks they toned it down but it's all Mida guns only at this point. lots of pot shotting from scout rifles and grouping up. it doesn't have the fun arena feel or balance of halo. Not sure how bungie fucked that up yet again. yeah 343 fucked up halo 4 MP but halo 5 MP is perfect. best PvP game to date by far. They learned form their mistakes. Bungie didn't. also a huge lack of game modes. going from the dozens of modes in halo like swat, BTB, TDM, grifball and all the crazy shit added in halo 5 to domination, TDM and kill confirmed (which shows up way too much) is so bland. If PUBG is good i'll probably drop destiny 2 once it releases on xbox

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 AzatiS

@darkangel115 said:
@AzatiS said:
@darkangel115 said:
@AzatiS said:
@Vatusus said:

Good to know.

It's literally just something to play at a time when there is nothing to play. same with D1. perfect timing from activision. I don't know all the differences since i stopped playing D1 before all the DLCs and changes. I did 2 raids on the 1st one and both times i got legendary ships between that and having halo 5 come out i quit destiny and moved onto the much better halo 5. I did but the DLC later on but barely played it. just unlocking gun perks was a PITA glad that's gone. one annoying thing they added is you can only infuse with the same gun type where before it was the same class apparently. PvP still sucks they toned it down but it's all Mida guns only at this point. lots of pot shotting from scout rifles and grouping up. it doesn't have the fun arena feel or balance of halo. Not sure how bungie fucked that up yet again. yeah 343 fucked up halo 4 MP but halo 5 MP is perfect. best PvP game to date by far. They learned form their mistakes. Bungie didn't. also a huge lack of game modes. going from the dozens of modes in halo like swat, BTB, TDM, grifball and all the crazy shit added in halo 5 to domination, TDM and kill confirmed (which shows up way too much) is so bland. If PUBG is good i'll probably drop destiny 2 once it releases on xbox

I see. Good to know.

I currently playing PUBG daily with friends , is damn fun and having great time in there as we speak. Game isnt in the best form but still really enjoyable. You should try it. A new map is coming too.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#83 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44100 Posts

My one main complaint right now is PvP, it could use a couple new modes and some new maps. I really enjoy big team battle type modes so the 4x4 matches feel a bit small for me. Otherwise I'm have an excellent time with the game and would give it a 9/10 myself.

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

#84  Edited By Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2945 Posts

I started the game on Xbox. It's alright I suppose. Not too complicated. Looks pretty damn good even though it's only 30 FPS. Gameplay reminds me of Borderlands. Kind of like Borderlands with Halo elements? Or visa versa.

Haven't tried any PvP yet, I don't think I've unlocked it. I just started seeing human players in my campaign.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#87 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34567 Posts

The game looks sooo freaking boring to me. Played the beta, and that was a really, really boring experience. I have friends who are getting it, so I'm not sure on what to do. I'm really worried the game is freaking boring. I also see a lot of people with really bad taste in games saying it's good. All signs point to a lame game.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By AzatiS

@sts106mat said:
@AzatiS said:
@sts106mat said:

@AzatiS: i posted in this thread before you though dumbass.

Its you that gets mad clown You wound up getting suspended and sending me butthurt pm's because yòu cant post for a week.

Ps Dont forget to watch my youtube channel for more coverage of games you dont play.....LOL

Ooops .

Someone posted that Destiny 2 is boring , even worse than the general consensus im talking about , therefore proving my point further ... and im clown ! haha.

Yeah , thats the purpose or review crybary. To show you aspects of games you havent played. To let you know beforehand what is going on ! What is your iq to question that in the first place and turn it against me ? Its not I saying D2 is more like D1.5. Hunderds of players with hunderds of hours under both games are.

Also i said before , i havent played the game and i cant have a personal opinion BUT when there are similar opinions of D2 looking more like D1.5 from people with hunderds of hours under both game ... there must be some truth in there and is far from hate.

You yourself found it boring , not even good in the first place , didnt you ?

No, it was not boring at all. i really enjoyed it up to that point. I played my fill and i lost interest, thats how most games are for me. very few hold my attention past 15-20 hours. I did the same with F1 2017 the week before, got half way through the season and stopped. I dont waste my time playing something that i am not really enjoying.

I may well play both games again in the coming months when i fancy some space adventuring / Formula 1 racing. I've left the Destiny story unfinished at this point, so will be easy to go back to. .

I have been gaming a very long time, i can pretty much tell before the game is even out if it is something i will be interested in playing. When Ace combat 7 comes out, i will be all over that for months, same with Star Wars BF2.

But the likes of Wolfenstein, Shadow of War and forza 7 will likely be good for a fortnight, like most games and then i will move on to the next game. something i am fine with. is that too hard a concept to grasp?

This is you:-

"Such a youtuber says that it's destiny 1.5.........oooohhh, i might not enjoy it for more than a couple of weeks......better not enjoy it at all then".

I have underpants that are older than some of these reviewers / youtubers, so i have no need to watch their reviews. If i want to play something, I do. why would the opinion of someone on the internet change my choice of what to play next?

Whats up , whats wrong ?!

Read again what i was saying , you blindly shitalking to me over your past grudges , get over it already. Those scars are deep.

People calling blind hate what hunderds of people with hunderds of hours in both games have to say , i beg to differ. Thats all im saying. You just attacking me so you try to annoy me thats all you trying to do.

REVIEWS and PREVIEWS are out there so people can see and come to a verdict if a game is for them before they buy. Otherwise why to even read or watch something if you buy it in the first place ? Thats the dummiest thing i ever heard !!!

Exactly the same way you saw some videos and then made a post about that , that you found it nice for you and what people have to say ( you asked about peoples opinions over a video you saw upon that ). And you judge me ? Rofl... So cry me a river please and keep trolling/attacking all i care.

If hunderds of people that already played D1 , saying D2 is not a proper sequel with examples and videos explaining in detail why this is , there must be some truth in there.

Far from blind hate like some people here trying to say. Thats all there is to it , and yes ill go by that that something is off if so many veterans says that. Whats so bad about it ? I dont think they are hating at all. Period

Now keep crying and judge people that reading reviews or watching videos about games they dont know about so they can tell if they like them or not. Rofl !!! The most stupid statement you can call someone out for ... epicly stupid that is.

" Ah moron , you watching streams/video reviews and reading media/users you trust review posts about a game youre interested ( or not that much ) and you talking if its for you or not , omg omg "

Reaaaly ? hahaha. Wth is wrong with you ! Find something else to attack someone with , this kind of post wont work.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44025 Posts

@sts106mat:

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By AzatiS

@sts106mat said:
@AzatiS said:
@sts106mat said:

No, it was not boring at all. i really enjoyed it up to that point. I played my fill and i lost interest, thats how most games are for me. very few hold my attention past 15-20 hours. I did the same with F1 2017 the week before, got half way through the season and stopped. I dont waste my time playing something that i am not really enjoying.

I may well play both games again in the coming months when i fancy some space adventuring / Formula 1 racing. I've left the Destiny story unfinished at this point, so will be easy to go back to. .

I have been gaming a very long time, i can pretty much tell before the game is even out if it is something i will be interested in playing. When Ace combat 7 comes out, i will be all over that for months, same with Star Wars BF2.

But the likes of Wolfenstein, Shadow of War and forza 7 will likely be good for a fortnight, like most games and then i will move on to the next game. something i am fine with. is that too hard a concept to grasp?

This is you:-

"Such a youtuber says that it's destiny 1.5.........oooohhh, i might not enjoy it for more than a couple of weeks......better not enjoy it at all then".

I have underpants that are older than some of these reviewers / youtubers, so i have no need to watch their reviews. If i want to play something, I do. why would the opinion of someone on the internet change my choice of what to play next?

Whats up , whats wrong ?!

Read again what i was saying , you blindly shitalking to me over your past grudges , get over it already. Those scars are deep.

People calling blind hate what hunderds of people with hunderds of hours in both games have to say , i beg to differ. Thats all im saying. You just attacking me so you try to annoy me thats all you trying to do.

REVIEWS and PREVIEWS are out there so people can see and come to a verdict if a game is for them before they buy. Otherwise why to even read or watch something if you buy it in the first place ? Thats the dummiest thing i ever heard !!!

Exactly the same way you saw some videos and then made a post about that , that you found it nice for you and what people have to say ( you asked about peoples opinions over a video you saw upon that ). And you judge me ? Rofl... So cry me a river please and keep trolling/attacking all i care.

If hunderds of people that already played D1 , saying D2 is not a proper sequel with examples and videos explaining in detail why this is , there must be some truth in there.

Far from blind hate like some people here trying to say. Thats all there is to it , and yes ill go by that that something is off if so many veterans says that. Whats so bad about it ? I dont think they are hating at all. Period

Now keep crying and judge people that reading reviews or watching videos about games they dont know about so they can tell if they like them or not. Rofl !!! The most stupid statement you can call someone out for ... epicly stupid that is.

" Ah moron , you watching streams/video reviews and reading media/users you trust review posts about a game youre interested ( or not that much ) and you talking if its for you or not , omg omg "

Reaaaly ? hahaha. Wth is wrong with you ! Find something else to attack someone with , this kind of post wont work.

wow, what a meltdown from this attention starved troll.

you have a major victim complex dude. I have no past grudges, its you that gets so easily wound up and loses it resulting in suspension. Once again, i didn't report / flag you.

Of course i watch a video now and again and may well talk about how the game looks like it will be enjoyable or not. i consider them sort of like trailers for movies. there is nothing wrong with saying "oh i didn't like the look of it, so wont play / watch it".

However, what i have issue with is people like you who haven't played or have any experience with a game start that then attacking (and that is what you do) others who are enjoying a game, just because you watched a youtube video or two..(personally i find that to be a waste of time, I'd rather just try it for myself).

The internet is full of butthurt people crying and whining about things. I think people are much more likely to watch people being angry and annoyed about something, rather than watch people who are enjoying a product. so you probably watch negative videos instead of the positive ones. Angry joe is a prime example and look at his success....the clue is in the name.

Nothing is wrong with me, as you can see, once again it is you that is getting all upset

Once again it is you that is being told by multiple people that you are dumb and a waste of time. i dont see anyone having a go at me here besides you.

How am i in meltdown when im rekting you , can you really answer me that ? Hahaha!

Why to be upset when we both know im talking sense and you just chasing me around ?

Stop crying already please , you coming for attack and you end up irritated as always. Next time care what you saying before it backfires. Told you that so many times , is ridiculous.

Now go watch some reviews AFTER you buy a game hahaha and tell to millions of gamers that do the opposite are ... wrong before they buy a game and maybe are not sure what X game is all about or if they like it or what other people you trust with far more experience in game itself has to say is wrong !! Roofl

Keeep crying , keep chasing me around for years if you want We both know why you doing this and if im right or not. Thats why you keep going , because it backfires everytime.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By AzatiS

@sts106mat said:
@AzatiS said:
@sts106mat said:

wow, what a meltdown from this attention starved troll.

you have a major victim complex dude. I have no past grudges, its you that gets so easily wound up and loses it resulting in suspension. Once again, i didn't report / flag you.

Of course i watch a video now and again and may well talk about how the game looks like it will be enjoyable or not. i consider them sort of like trailers for movies. there is nothing wrong with saying "oh i didn't like the look of it, so wont play / watch it".

However, what i have issue with is people like you who haven't played or have any experience with a game start that then attacking (and that is what you do) others who are enjoying a game, just because you watched a youtube video or two..(personally i find that to be a waste of time, I'd rather just try it for myself).

The internet is full of butthurt people crying and whining about things. I think people are much more likely to watch people being angry and annoyed about something, rather than watch people who are enjoying a product. so you probably watch negative videos instead of the positive ones. Angry joe is a prime example and look at his success....the clue is in the name.

Nothing is wrong with me, as you can see, once again it is you that is getting all upset

Once again it is you that is being told by multiple people that you are dumb and a waste of time. i dont see anyone having a go at me here besides you.

How am i in meltdown when im rekting you , can you really answer me that ? Hahaha!

Why to be upset when we both know im talking sense and you just chasing me around ?

Stop crying already please , you coming for attack and you end up irritated as always. Next time care what you saying before it backfires. Told you that so many times , is ridiculous.

Now go watch some reviews AFTER you buy a game hahaha and tell to millions of gamers that do the opposite are ... wrong before they buy a game and maybe are not sure what X game is all about or if they like it or what other people with far more experience in game itself has to say.

Keeep crying , keep chasing me around

not only are you in meltdown, you are deluded too.

you are not talking sense, you are talking bollocks.

I am not chasing you around, i posted in this thread first. I mentioned to somebody else who was failing to get any sense out of you that he was wasting his time. you then got worked up and started crying as usual.

Nobody is wrong for watching a review of a game if they want to.

Try learning to read and actually understand english before attempting to continue.

If i see you ranting and raving about a game you haven't played, i will be sure to stop by, poke my finger and laugh at you.....just like everyone else does.

Shhh , you participated in a debate that had nothing to do with you , you just jumped in to talk craps.

All im saying is pure truth.

Reviews , video reviews , user reviews , video comparisons , streaming .. All are LEGIT ways to watch a game , learn about it and tell if its for you , if its not or how good the game looks or plays.

So im talking to a guy that tries to defend Destiny 2 big time. What other sequels look like , haters everywhere blabla. I beg to differ , when theres a general consencus from Destiny veterans themselves that explain everything in detail in a very objective way , then yes , i dont think theres hate at all ( aside trolls like you trying hard to hate/annoy someone ) over the statement of Destiny 2 is not a proper sequel.

I dont care if Titanfall 2 was the same or if Z game wasnt.

And when i speak about that with a guy ... you jump in to say what exactly ? hahaha! Wtf is wrong with you man ?! Tell people how clowny is to have an opinion over the matter im speaking above , that there must be some truth when hunderds of veterans with hunderds of hours in both games saying D2 is D1.5 just because i havent played myself ?

What this you saying has to do with anything ? What if im watching those games and listen veterans to say what they have to say from videos has to do with what my debate was in the first place ? And you want me to get mad about what exactly ? You being butthurt like forever ,chasing me around ,talking out of topic things , trying to prove watching review/videos blabla is wrong ? I dont understand.

So , you jump in to troll and start something. And when i answer back you getting mad or frustrated the least. So be it. Im used to that from you and few others i made mad before over a debate ... but how comes it never ends well for you , is a mystery isnt ? Thats why you keep going forever ? Ill let you have it one day to feel great , something like "mission accomplished" so you let go , who knows it might work.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By AzatiS

@sts106mat said:
@AzatiS said:
@sts106mat said:

not only are you in meltdown, you are deluded too.

you are not talking sense, you are talking bollocks.

I am not chasing you around, i posted in this thread first. I mentioned to somebody else who was failing to get any sense out of you that he was wasting his time. you then got worked up and started crying as usual.

Nobody is wrong for watching a review of a game if they want to.

Try learning to read and actually understand english before attempting to continue.

If i see you ranting and raving about a game you haven't played, i will be sure to stop by, poke my finger and laugh at you.....just like everyone else does.

Shhh , you participated in a debate that had nothing to do with you , you just jumped in to talk craps.

All im saying is pure truth.

Reviews , video reviews , user reviews , video comparisons , streaming .. All are LEGIT ways to watch a game , learn about it and tell if its for you , if its not or how good the game looks or plays.

So im talking to a guy that tries to defend Destiny 2 big time. What other sequels look like , haters everywhere blabla. I beg to differ , when theres a general consencus from Destiny veterans themselves that explain everything in detail in a very objective way , then yes , i dont think theres hate at all ( aside trolls like you trying hard to hate/annoy someone ) over the statement of Destiny 2 is not a proper sequel.

I dont care if Titanfall 2 was the same or if Z game wasnt.

And when i speak about that with a guy ... you jump in to say what exactly ? hahaha! Wtf is wrong with you man ?! Tell people how clowny is to have an opinion over the matter im speaking above , that there must be some truth when hunderds of veterans with hunderds of hours in both games saying D2 is D1.5 just because i havent played myself ?

What this you saying has to do with anything ? What if im watching those games and listen veterans to say what they have to say from videos has to do with what my debate was in the first place ? And you want me to get mad about what exactly ? You being butthurt like forever ,chasing me around ,talking out of topic things , trying to prove watching review/videos blabla is wrong ? I dont understand.

So , you jump in to troll and start something. And when i answer back you getting mad or frustrated the least. So be it. Im used to that from you and few others i made mad before over a debate ... but how comes it never ends well for you , is a mystery isnt ? Thats why you keep going forever ? Ill let you have it one day to feel great , something like "mission accomplished" so you let go , who knows it might work.

No i didn't.

Never have i said it wasn't.

He lost interest in talking with you, like everyone when they realise you are a clown who doesn't play most of the stuff he writes about.

Veterans? Haha No they are just gamers. that has to be one of the worst things i have ever heard about in this hobby. veterans actually did something important, not just played a stupid video game.

I haven't chased you around once. may i remind you that you sent me many butthurt PM's after you got suspended again. would you like me to post them here to remind you?

haven't tried to do that. just laughed about you making all your decisions based on what someone else that you don't even know says.

But the best part is when you go around trying to tell people who have real experience of the game, that they are wrong. that is what is pathetic, sad and yet, somehow, still funny.

He lost interested the moment i had him in a corner asking him to tell me with details what are the differences between D1 and D2 and everything else. Also how is possible veterans to be haters. He didnt have an answer , he played the victim also instead of focusing to debate itself , tried to spin it all over the place. Period

Yeah , i consider players with hunderds of hours in a game veterans and if those guys having an opinion about a game they literally squeeze it i WONT consider it hate , let alone blind hate. Blind hate is what you do to me when you have the hance.

As for butthurt PMs , you coming in here , start shit on your own like you did in this very post and the moment i answer back you keep FLAGGING !! Hahaha ! That is showing your qualities so i pmed you to ask you why you did that. And you refusing you did when we both know you did ! You know how you calling such behavors in real world ? You know , read my signature for details.

Im telling people that what others people have to say in detailed manner is not blind hate. Specially when there are hunderds of them that spend hunderds of hours in both games sharing same opinion. If you cant understand this , its on you. Keep saying everyone is blindly hating. Period.

And lets not talk what is more pathetic , having a proper debate or flagging people when answer back to your shitalk.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By AzatiS

@sts106mat said:
@AzatiS said:
@sts106mat said:

No i didn't.

Never have i said it wasn't.

He lost interest in talking with you, like everyone when they realise you are a clown who doesn't play most of the stuff he writes about.

Veterans? Haha No they are just gamers. that has to be one of the worst things i have ever heard about in this hobby. veterans actually did something important, not just played a stupid video game.

I haven't chased you around once. may i remind you that you sent me many butthurt PM's after you got suspended again. would you like me to post them here to remind you?

haven't tried to do that. just laughed about you making all your decisions based on what someone else that you don't even know says.

But the best part is when you go around trying to tell people who have real experience of the game, that they are wrong. that is what is pathetic, sad and yet, somehow, still funny.

He lost interested the moment i had him in a corner asking him to tell me with details what are the differences between D1 and D2 and everything else. Also how is possible veterans to be haters. He didnt have an answer , he played the victim also instead of focusing to debate itself , tried to spin it all over the place. Period

Yeah , i consider players with hunderds of hours in a game veterans and if those guys having an opinion about a game they literally squeeze it i WONT consider it hate , let alone blind hate. Blind hate is what you do to me when you have the hance.

As for butthurt PMs , you coming in here , start shit on your own like you did in this very post and the moment i answer back you keep FLAGGING !! Hahaha ! That is showing your qualities so i pmed you to ask you why you did that. And you refusing you did when we both know you did ! You know how you calling such behavors in real world ? You know , read my signature for details.

Im telling people that what others people have to say in detailed manner is not blind hate. Specially when there are hunderds of them that spend hunderds of hours in both games sharing same opinion. If you cant understand this , its on you. Keep saying everyone is blindly hating. Period.

And lets not talk what is more pathetic , having a proper debate or flagging people when answer back to your shitalk.

Yes, butthurt PM's. lots of them......I told you a hundred times, i didn't flag you or get you suspended. you did that yourself.

I dont bullshit people, if i had flagged you, i would say so, what would i have to lose?

what could you possibly do to me if i even had flagged you? oooohh i am so scared.....buh buh please don't threaten to PM me again.... LOL.

yes, here you are telling everyone what some nobody on youtube has to say. you are trying to be the voice for people you don't even know.

you are trying to tell people who are enjoying the game, why they shouldn't.

you are an, angry, butthurt, youtube watching weirdo who enjoys arguing about games he hasn't played, more than he does actually playing anything. CLOWN

You still trying hard to make it personal. My signature says it all.

As for trying to tell people who are enjoying the game why they shouldnt are BS out of your own mind. I never ever said something like that to anyone. So if someone is a clown thats you for making stuff out of your mind.

" how am i the one flagged you " ... How ? Roooofl !!! That right there is epic. Why or how !! You chasing me around making personal everything and you asking me why is so weird of you flagging me ? Hahaha! You know youve done it. But since youre the one starting all this all the time you shouldnt. Dont you think thats epicly tragic ? Start something then getting frustrated and start flagging ?

People said Destiny 2 takes blind hate which i think is not. Why ? Because ill go by with people i trust , people having hunderds of hours in both games and people that having detailed comparison videos out there. If thats what makes me a clown , so be it. Cry me a river. I still beleive noone hates the game aside trolls.

Everything else are things out of your mind to justify all this you doing. Which clearly proving how butthurt you are vs me , otherwise you wouldnt do that over and over. Now , keep flagging lol.

So moving away of topic , moving away of original debate because you are in a corner right now to come up with something that will justify your epicly butthurt behavor and keep hating/trolling ... come on , you can do better than accussing me for things that you dont even beleive yourself. Keep flagging if you want lol ! Thats all you can do either way.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

@TheEroica said:

I'm still gonna back load this game if at all. Wait for the entire year of content then get it on sale so I feel like I'm back at even with bungee Activision after destiny 1.

Same, We should play the first game with @getyeryayasout.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Well there's one thing we know for sure and that's drake is known to be wrong all the time, so by him saying it's good is proof enough for me to know that the game sucks lol.