I want your opinion on UBISOFT games and i want it NOW!

• 122 results
hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

hardwenzen  Online

Poll I want your opinion on UBISOFT games and i want it NOW! (80 votes)

I like their games 56%
I don't like their games 24%
/puke emoji 20%

I dislike everything they create, so there isn't much to add 🤷‍♂️ More curious about what is the SW's opinion on their games.

If you do like em, what is the reason that you do? If you don't, why not?

• 
LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#101 LouiXIII
Member since 2015 • 9891 Posts

I don't like their games

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#102  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 7094 Posts

Calm down JG Wentworth

Overall I like them, but there are some definite misses and plenty of room for improvement in other areas.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#103 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6624 Posts

Tough one. One of those companies that has really gone down hill the past decade... but occasionally shows some life.

Rainbow Six sucks now

Splinter Cell is Dead

Ghost Recon sucks now

Assassin's Creed is now annual, magic treehouse garbage

Watch Dogs was such a mediocre IP

...But Rayman Origins and Legends are great. So... I wont bury them yet but I dont regard them highly like I did from 2003 - 2010.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 7075 Posts

@Shmiity said:

Tough one. One of those companies that has really gone down hill the past decade... but occasionally shows some life.

Rainbow Six sucks now

Splinter Cell is Dead

Ghost Recon sucks now

...But Rayman Origins and Legends are great. So... I wont bury them yet but I dont regard them highly like I did from 2003 - 2010.

Both Rayman games are almost 10 years old lol. Back when these were new'ish, AssCreed wasn't an rpg, didn't have xp boosters sold for $ and wasn't time gating your ass to entice you to visit their mtx store. Even the 2013 Ubi (which wasn't great to begin with) is far behind us.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 I_P_Daily  Online
Member since 2015 • 21595 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_p_daily said:

Well i like their games, as my name is not hardwenzen & uninspired cup who both get boners when they hate on Ubisoft, for them it gets Ubihard 🤣🤣🤣

And you call me a casual when you love Ubi's plagiarizing games 🤣🤣🤣

I've liked the last 3 AC games and the Division 2, you love everything that R* make, and they make the worst games out there.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 I_P_Daily  Online
@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:

@hardwenzen: So no quotes of me saying this on a regular basis, just the "you're not worth searching for quotes person" spiel as usual.

Can't back up your claims is all, but we both knew that all along.

You or anyone else can criticise whatever you want, The Division 2 and AC is all im interested in when it comes to Ubisoft, the rest i have no interest in except for Splinþer Cell but we know Ubi have pretty much buried the series.

You can have your little tantrums, just dont go crying when people call you out on them.

No go cry to someone who cares as we're done here young'un 🤣🤣🤣

Didn't read your wall, sorry 🤷‍♂️

Your sig says otherwise 🤣🤣🤣

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 hardwenzen  Online

@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:

@hardwenzen: So no quotes of me saying this on a regular basis, just the "you're not worth searching for quotes person" spiel as usual.

Can't back up your claims is all, but we both knew that all along.

You or anyone else can criticise whatever you want, The Division 2 and AC is all im interested in when it comes to Ubisoft, the rest i have no interest in except for Splinþer Cell but we know Ubi have pretty much buried the series.

You can have your little tantrums, just dont go crying when people call you out on them.

No go cry to someone who cares as we're done here young'un 🤣🤣🤣

Didn't read your wall, sorry 🤷‍♂️

Your sig says otherwise 🤣🤣🤣

God f****** dammit

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#108 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6624 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@Shmiity said:

Rainbow Six sucks now

Splinter Cell is Dead

Ghost Recon sucks now

Both Rayman games are almost 10 years old lol. Back when these were new'ish, AssCreed wasn't an rpg, didn't have xp boosters sold for $ and wasn't time gating your ass to entice you to visit their mtx store. Even the 2013 Ubi (which wasn't great to begin with) is far behind us.

It hasn't been a good run. I agree. Good god, the Prince of Persia: Sands remake looks so bad. It breaks my f*cking heart, man.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 20521 Posts

I don't mind some of their games, but I have to admit I've gone off them lately... especially Assassin's Creed. I just find the formula too boring now.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 I_P_Daily  Online

@hrt_rulz01 said:

I don't mind some of their games, but I have to admit I've gone off them lately... especially Assassin's Creed. I just find the formula too boring now.

But they've changed a lot of the formula for the last 3 games, have you played any of the last 3 games?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By hardwenzen  Online

@i_p_daily said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

But they've changed a lot of the formula for the last 3 games, have you played any of the last 3 games?

They introduced microtransactions, xp boosters a la CoD, transformed it into a poor man's rpg and time gate your ass. All of this in a singleplayer game. Excellent changes btw.

Loading Video...

Now, before you say "i didn't watch the video", i know you didn't, you don't watch anything or know anybody, and nobody cares. I post it to those who might be interested to know what's wrong with AssCreed aka BasicBitch RPG: The Video Game.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#112 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49318 Posts

They make a lot of fun games, but I don't like their often-gaudy style. They really think people in the near future are going to be wearing this? That everyone is going to be a hipster?

I like the Anno series, Assassin's Creed is for the most part a lot of fun (and they keep changing it up, for better or worse, which is nice I guess), and while Far Cry is lame it's also a lot of fun.

Just, please Far Cry...no more lame weapons. Give us that gunsmith stuff like in the Ghost Recon games, I don't want to use a unicorn-themed assault rifle ironically-but-not-in-a-funny-way called "The Oppressor" or some shit like that....I don't know....

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 I_P_Daily  Online

@hardwenzen: Yeah point out the bits that you can have a go at. And none of what you mentioned is needed to play or beat the game, its added for the idiots out there that pay for that dumb stuff.

But hey let me point out to you that you spent over $800 to play a prettier version of a 2009 game. Sony are hiding that game behind a $750 paywall.

See i can pick out the shitty stuff also. It must hurt you deeply that people enjoy all/some of their games.

By the way i've never payed for micros in any of their games, i honestly wouldnt know where look for them, i bet you do though 🤣🤣🤣

PS...at least you got one part right, i didn't watch your vid 😁😁😁

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 hardwenzen  Online

@i_p_daily said:

@hardwenzen: Yeah point out the bits that you can have a go at. And none of what you mentioned is needed to play or beat the game, its added for the idiots out there that pay for that dumb stuff.

But hey let me point out to you that you spent over $800 to play a prettier version of a 2009 game. Sony are hiding that game behind a $750 paywall.

See i can pick out the shitty stuff also. It must hurt you deeply that people enjoy all/some of their games.

By the way i've never payed for micros in any of their games, i honestly wouldnt know where look for them, i bet you do though 🤣🤣🤣

PS...at least you got one part right, i didn't watch your vid 😁😁😁

You play the yearly AssCreed and everything from ubi. You're so conditioned to buying stuff through their mtx store that you're most likely not even noticing when you do. That's how low you've gotten. Reminds me of those teens playing Warzone and Fortnite. 🤢

Demon's Souls Remake wouldn't be able to run at what it does on the PS5. If the game was on the PS4, it would look like shit and run below 30fps. If the game was on the ps4 and ps5, who exactly would be interested in playing it on an inferior system that can't handle 30fps? Nobody, unless you're stuck with the ps4, but even then, better wait until you get a ps5 for the full experience. They released it on the system it was created for, not a system from 2013. Now imagine for a second they made a mistake and released on both systems AND focused on the ps4 as its primary console. Reminds you of any game? Yea, INFINITE. MS can keep their shitshows. Demon's is a 92 on meta, a score you might not even see on the X for the next 5 years plus.

I know you're stuck with your xbone, and possibly for the next 2-3 years you won't have a Series X, but not everyone cares about an almost decade old system with specs being outdated a year before it even came out.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 I_P_Daily  Online

@hardwenzen: Stopped reading after you said i play everything from Ubi, thankfully you said it real early on so i didnt have to read the rest of your dribble 🤣🤣🤣

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 hardwenzen  Online

@i_p_daily said:

@hardwenzen: Stopped reading after you said i play everything from Ubi, thankfully you said it real early on so i didnt have to read the rest of your dribble 🤣🤣🤣

You didn't read through because you were shocked at how spot on i was with the Ubi claims. It stunned you, but you'll get better, don't worry. How does one play everything from ubisoft and then talks about Demon's Souls. You shouldn't be allowed 😎

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 20521 Posts

@i_p_daily: Nah mate I haven't played the last couple of AC games... I actually don't like the combat direction they've gone in, on top of the fact that they're just too damn big and repetitive still. For me the peak of the series was Black Flag.

I still don't mind Far Cry, but even that is getting abit stale for me. I actually enjoyed Watch Dogs 2, but I'm sceptical I'll like the new one as much.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 I_P_Daily  Online

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@i_p_daily: Nah mate I haven't played the last couple of AC games... I actually don't like the combat direction they've gone in, on top of the fact that they're just too damn big and repetitive still. For me the peak of the series was Black Flag.

I still don't mind Far Cry, but even that is getting abit stale for me. I actually enjoyed Watch Dogs 2, but I'm sceptical I'll like the new one as much.

The change of direction in the combat is the best part about them, im currently finishing off the Jack the Ripper DLC for Syndicate, and the combat is ten steps backwards., i mean A for attack, B for counter attack & Y to throw, its basic as shit lol.

You also said they keep using the same formula, but they aren't, the worlds are bigger, and yes can get repetitive, but you can still beat the game without doing a lot of side missions to level up.

I like to explore so the worlds don't get overly big for me, but Odysseys map was too big, hopefully Valhalla's is shorter.

I hated Far Cry 5, and will not be buying the new one, and have 0 interest in Watch Dogs and never played one.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 I_P_Daily  Online

@hardwenzen: Dude wipe your chin there's some brown stuff rolling down it.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 hardwenzen  Online

@i_p_daily said:

@hardwenzen: Dude wipe your chin there's some brown stuff rolling down it.

For someone who doesn't know anybody nor watches anything, i am very surprised you see some brown stuff on my chin. Maybe you're improving and learning. Its about time.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#121  Edited By PAL360  Online
Member since 2007 • 30088 Posts

I love some of their games like Rayman or Trackmania, but i'm not a fan of their open world formula. I mean, i love open world games, love to explore, find stuff and get immersed, but that doesn't happen in Ubisoft ones. Instead you follow icones, one after another, until you complete the checklist. I also hate how they are ruled by numbers (you found bandit camp 1 of 10, you found collectible 1 of 50, etc), so no sense of exploration or discovery.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#122 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 38386 Posts

I will say I am a sucker for their family games like Trivial Pursuit, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, Risk, Monopoly, Scrabble, Uno, all that good stuff. I hope Game Pass does get the Ubisoft subscription service added, those games need more people in the MP.