I want multiplayer to be in more games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Conker-Fan
Member since 2007 • 1239 Posts
I want multiplayer to simply be in more games. All games should have a type of co-op (if it would fit- meaning that the rpgishness or the ai reactiveness wouldnt work with it) and maybe multiplayer (same reason of exclusions)
as of right now, the majority of games that have multiplayer are either simple co-op, a shooter, or head on head fighter.
what i want to see is some innovation that makes a genre outside of the normal have a multiplayer mode. The best example i have ever seen of this and how it can be implemented into the oddest genres is Splinter Cell's mutlipalyer. Splinter Cell simply makes stealth multiplayer work. It does not make it into a deathmatch as MGS does but rather stays true to the stealth game. I really think devs should start to innovate in multiplayer
xLegend24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#2 xLegend24
Member since 2007 • 814 Posts
I beleive single player should be top priority, because i've seen a lot of games with good multiplayer but sucky single player(halo 2).Yeah co-op is really fun in games like gears and Rainbow six. But some games don't need multiplayer like oblivion, Bioshock, and Mass Effect. i've seen some people look at a game that has no multiplayer and automatically call it a flop.