I really dont like xbox. My opinion based on my experience:

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for blazingneo32089
blazingneo32089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 blazingneo32089
Member since 2009 • 630 Posts
One of the reasons why I highly dislike the Xbox 360 is that everyone I know who has one only bought one for the same reasons. Friends tell them to get it and for achievements. Why do these people care so much for achievements and gamerscore? So they can look like a pro gamer cause they got a lot of achievements? Who the heck r they trying to impress? They're just games. They tell me, "oh u suck cause u got low gamerscore and I got more achievements than u!" Man, I dont play for achievements and I dont got time anyways. I have better things to do than trying to impress people with a large number! Also, I tried playing online but now I hate it cause c'mon, I have to buy a new card to get a gold membership and play online. Man, I can play online on my PS3, Wii, DSi, and PSP for free! IDC for the features! I just want to play online! And anyways, I dont play online often. Therefore, I dont get my moneys worth if I play online occasionally. Also, I hate when people invite me to play a game when they should tell if I have a silver sccount! Dont be stupid! And I hate when people can see my games history and think I still play a game like Halo 3 for example but I dont have it anymore. Its just my history of games played! Unfortunately there are games I like on the 360 cause I dont trust mines. I got RROD once. It took a month to replace it! REPLACE! They didnt fix what I had! They just replace it! Bastards! Today, my warrenty is gone. If my 360 breaks down one day, I'm not sending it to M$. I'm throwing it in the trash, sell my games for the 360 and buy games for my other more reliable consoles. Why does M$ think that if someones 360 breaks and they have to get a new one means its good sales for them!? Thats stupid! A smart person shouldnt buy a new xbox! Get a different console that has a lower failure rate! Last Nov. in 2009, the failure rate of the xbox 360 went up to 54.2%! Thats high! M$ aint doing anything! Another thing I hate is that u cant update ur HDD with any HDD. Only from M$ for the xbox 360. A new 60GB HDD or a used(never new)120GB HDD for $100 bucks! U can update the PS3 HDD with any third-party HDD up to like 500GB for less than $100! And why doesnt the 360 have WiFi? The PS3 and Wii does. U have to buy a WiFi adapter thats like $70 bucks I think or use a cable. And the PS3 controllers have built in batteries that come with a usb cable and u can charge it on the PS3 while playing. For the 360, its a seperate accessory u have to buy for $10. So that plus a 360 controller is like $60 bucks. A PS3 controller that comes with built in batteries and a usb cable costs ten bucks cheaper! People who say the PS3 is more expensive than the 360 needs to think carefully. The 360 is more expensive. Even if u buy a arcade 360, u have to buy a HDD. A memory unit that has only 512MB aint enough! Also, u cant transfer saves. Sure not for those with ur account name like Halo or Street Fighter but how about GTA IV? For the 360, my save got corrupted and I didnt feel like playing the whole game again so I got it for the PS3 and got a save from gamefaqs in a usb drive. The LAD and BOGT are different since they are short but games like GTA IV which is like 30 hrs long I am not playing through again! Especially since it wasnt easy. Thats one game for example. I have family members and friends with 360s and realized how big DBs they are. "U should get more games for the 360 cause its better, ur taste in games r terrible(cause they dont interest them), u should play Halo 3 cause everyone is playing it!" STFU!!! OMG! One day my uncle was telling me to trade away a game I currently have and enjoy because one of HIS friends didnt like it and it was so bad! 1. He himself never played it. 2. Thats HIS friends opinion. Also I dont even freaking kno who he is! How can an opinion of someone idk effect me!? From my experience, the xbox 360 is a console that is really unreliable and turns people I know atleast into @$$holes! I think all consoles have great games. Its just I dont trust the 360. It was my first and will be my last xbox console. Sure no console is perfect but I'm sticking with Sony and Nintendo cause they're consoles have always been most reliable for me and have more games that interests me. I may have issues with the PS3 and Wii but they're minimal comparing to the xbox 360. I grew up with Nintendo and then Sega and then Sony. Xbox is the first I had bigger problems with. I'm trying not to be a troll or fanboy. However if u think I'm being one, go ahead. It just shows ur mad at me for having a different opinion than u.
falldogout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 falldogout
Member since 2009 • 429 Posts

So you wasted 15 minutes of your life to write a review of a console you despise. Just to get responses from it on an internet gaming site which everyone will forget in 15 minutes?

LUL

blazingneo32089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 blazingneo32089
[QUOTE="falldogout"]

So you wasted 15 minutes of your life to write a review of a console you despise. Just to get responses from it on an internet gaming site which everyone will forget in 15 minutes?

LUL

I was kinda "letting it out" and I guess I let out "too much". LOL
savetehhaloz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#4 savetehhaloz
Member since 2007 • 2373 Posts
WOT (Wall of Text). I prefer the Xbox 360 over the PS3 because of its more varied game library. I also prefer the games that come out for the Xbox 360. Thats just me. :)
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#6 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
[QUOTE="savetehhaloz"]WOT (Wall of Text). I prefer the PS3 over the XBOX 360 because of its more varied game library. I also prefer the games that come out for the ps3. Thats just me. :)falldogout
FIX'D

Oh no! An opinion that isn't your!! Quickly, alter it in a completely unoriginal fashion!!
Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Iantheone
Member since 2007 • 8242 Posts
I think the 360 is a fine console. It does its job. I would prefer to have a PS3 but thats just personal preference.
93soccer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 93soccer
Member since 2009 • 4602 Posts
You said you're not a troll but I have to disagree. I mean who else, besides trolls, waste their time writing a "review" and having to explain to a gaming site forum why they don't like the console.
pstripl3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 pstripl3
Member since 2007 • 795 Posts
I agree with TC. Xbox has the BIGGEST failure rate in any console. I heard that some people actually repair their xbox like 3 times before deciding to switch over to a PS3. Those people insane! I don't understand peoples logic with keeping a broken system. So much hassle.
kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts

I agree with TC. Xbox has the BIGGEST failure rate in any console. I heard that some people actually repair their xbox like 3 times before deciding to switch over to a PS3. Those people insane! I don't understand peoples logic with keeping a broken system. So much hassle.pstripl3
just like how people kept buying ps1 and ps2 when they broke

falldogout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 falldogout
Member since 2009 • 429 Posts
I agree with TC. Xbox has the BIGGEST failure rate in any console. I heard that some people actually repair their xbox like 3 times before deciding to switch over to a PS3. Those people insane! I don't understand peoples logic with keeping a broken system. So much hassle.pstripl3
My xbox has never rrod'd if it does im going to sony immediently. Im not like those people. I know a dude who's on his 7th xbox.
blazingneo32089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 blazingneo32089
You sound like a 13 year old girl. We get it, you don't like the Xbox, as some people obviously won't. It's called taste, live with it. HoolaHoopMan
LMAO I tell that to everybody who criticizes me about my taste! Do they listen!? NO!
pstripl3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 pstripl3
Member since 2007 • 795 Posts
[QUOTE="falldogout"][QUOTE="pstripl3"] My xbox has never rrod'd if it does im going to sony immediently. Im not like those people. I know a dude who's on his 7th xbox.

[QUOTE="pstripl3"]I agree with TC. Xbox has the BIGGEST failure rate in any console. I heard that some people actually repair their xbox like 3 times before deciding to switch over to a PS3. Those people insane! I don't understand peoples logic with keeping a broken system. So much hassle.kyacat
just like how cows kept buying ps1 and ps2 when they broke

Its a fact that xbox has the biggest failure rate. Get over it or deny it in your own little world. Either way, no one cares.
blazingneo32089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 blazingneo32089

[QUOTE="pstripl3"]I agree with TC. Xbox has the BIGGEST failure rate in any console. I heard that some people actually repair their xbox like 3 times before deciding to switch over to a PS3. Those people insane! I don't understand peoples logic with keeping a broken system. So much hassle.kyacat

When I had a PSone and a PS2, they never broke!
kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kyacat

please I'm not in denial about 360 failure rate and 360 failure isnot high like the cows are saying

Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Iantheone

Ive had my PS1since 1998 and its never broken.

EDIT: Wow, i cant belive its been that long!

opex07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 opex07
Member since 2007 • 2236 Posts

When I had a PSone and a PS2, they never broke!blazingneo32089

blazingneo32089

Do you guys really believe that just because it didn't happen to you that it was never a problem? I'm sure you both haven't been murdered seeing on how your currently on this board, but that certainly doesn't stop a murder from happening ever minute around the world.

Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Iantheone

[QUOTE="blazingneo32089"] When I had a PSone and a PS2, they never broke!opex07

blazingneo32089

Do you guys really believe that just because it didn't happen to you that it was never a problem? I'm sure you both haven't been murdered seeing on how your currently on this board, but that certainly doesn't stop a murder from happening ever minute around the world.

Sorry, I want to say that its not as bad as people make it out to be. Its like if the only knowledge you have of the world is from the news then the world would seem like a violent and horrifying place. The same applies when you read all these horror stories on the internet about broken consoles or RRODs or how ATI cards have horrible drivers.
Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#20 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

[QUOTE="kyacat"]

[QUOTE="pstripl3"]I agree with TC. Xbox has the BIGGEST failure rate in any console. I heard that some people actually repair their xbox like 3 times before deciding to switch over to a PS3. Those people insane! I don't understand peoples logic with keeping a broken system. So much hassle.Iantheone

Yeah.. Lemmings always bring up PS2 Dr. Dre or whatever , the thing is I never heard about Ps2 problems until coming to these system wars forums over a year ago, but 360 I heard countless tales of horror and wasn't even a console gamer between 2001(ps1) and 2008(ps3) so why is Dr. Dre only really talked about on these forums from lemmings? Whenever RROD is mentioned lemmings starting smack talking NWA... what the hell!
coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Um for future reference using M$ for Microsoft in your thread just screams look at me I'm a PS3 fanboy, or troll in your case...

Don't like the 360, don't buy it, if you bought it then sell it. Go play your vast PS3 library of outstanding exclusives and stop wasting our time with another "I don't like the Xbox because" rants, with the same cut and paste arguments.

opex07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 opex07
Member since 2007 • 2236 Posts

Sorry, I want to say that its not as bad as people make it out to be. Its like if the only knowledge you have of the world is from the news then the world would seem like a violent and horrifying place. The same applies when you read all these horror stories on the internet about broken consoles or RRODs or how ATI cards have horrible drivers. Iantheone
I don't know the extent of how many PS1's had problems, but the PS2's problems were large enough for Sony to loose a court case and be forced to fix their consoles, something that rarely happens to big corporations such as Sony.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#23 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

The Xbox 360 is not OMGBBQAWESOMESAUCE.

There I've said it.

blazingneo32089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 blazingneo32089
[QUOTE="Midnightshade29"][QUOTE="Iantheone"]

[QUOTE="kyacat"] just like how people kept buying ps1 and ps2 when they broke

Yeah.. Lemmings always bring up PS2 Dr. Dre or whatever , the thing is I never heard about Ps2 problems until coming to these system wars forums over a year ago, but 360 I heard countless tales of horror and wasn't even a console gamer between 2001(ps1) and 2008(ps3) so why is Dr. Dre only really talked about on these forums from lemmings? Whenever RROD is mentioned lemmings starting smack talking NWA... what the hell!

LMAO I never even heard of any technical issues for the PSone nor PS2 until a few weeks ago here on system wars! WTH?
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts

I never heard about Ps2 problems until coming to these system wars forums over a year agoMidnightshade29
Yeah, that massive class action lawsuit Sony had filed against them was pretty hard to notice. No big deal whatsoever. :roll:

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

[QUOTE="Iantheone"] Sorry, I want to say that its not as bad as people make it out to be. Its like if the only knowledge you have of the world is from the news then the world would seem like a violent and horrifying place. The same applies when you read all these horror stories on the internet about broken consoles or RRODs or how ATI cards have horrible drivers. opex07
I don't know the extent of how many PS1's had problems, but the PS2's problems were large enough for Sony to loose a court case and be forced to fix consoles, something that rarely happens to big corporations such as Sony.

Yep and the YLoD, and bad Blu-ray diodes, are heading the PS3 in that same direction. They're already being sued for the past couple of firmwares bricking the PS3s

blazingneo32089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 blazingneo32089
[QUOTE="coasterguy65"]

Um for future reference using M$ for Microsoft in your thread just screams look at me I'm a PS3 fanboy, or troll in your case...

Don't like the 360, don't buy it, if you bought it then sell it. Go play your vast PS3 library of outstanding exclusives and stop wasting our time with another "I don't like the Xbox because" rants, with the same cut and paste arguments.

Well Im not a fanboy. Notice only those who like the 360 call me a troll or a fanboy? Thats the thing that pisses me off about this site. Everyone is so hypocritical! If I stand my opinion, I'm a troll. If I say I like/dislike something, I'm a fanboy. Seriously!?
blazingneo32089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 blazingneo32089

[QUOTE="Midnightshade29"] I never heard about Ps2 problems until coming to these system wars forums over a year agoVerge_6

Yeah, that massive class action lawsuit Sony had filed against them was pretty hard to notice. No big deal whatsoever. :roll:

Its hard to notice if we didnt knew! Besides, its not like Sony was gonna go out of business! Its freaking Sony! They got a lot of money!
R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

Another thing I hate is that u cant update ur HDD with any HDD. Only from M$ for the xbox 360. A new 60GB HDD or a used(never new)120GB HDD for $100 bucks! blazingneo32089

Single point in your rant that was worth notice.

I happen to be in the same boat as you, if you had actually played enough of the 360 to fill up a 20 GB HDD (you haven't). But I really do not want to shell out 100 clams for a new hard drive, but I'm forced to since I have about 36MB left on my hard drive.

TheSterls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TheSterls
Member since 2009 • 3117 Posts

WOT (Wall of Text). I prefer the Xbox 360 over the PS3 because of its more varied game library. I also prefer the games that come out for the Xbox 360. Thats just me. :)savetehhaloz

More varied game library? I would say about 75%of there games are the same so then it comes down to exclusives in which the PS3 trounce the 360as of late.

TheSterls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 TheSterls
Member since 2009 • 3117 Posts

[QUOTE="blazingneo32089"]Another thing I hate is that u cant update ur HDD with any HDD. Only from M$ for the xbox 360. A new 60GB HDD or a used(never new)120GB HDD for $100 bucks! R3FURBISHED

Single point in your rant that was worth notice.

I happen to be in the same boat as you, if you had actually played enough of the 360 to fill up a 20 GB HDD (you haven't). But I really do not want to shell out 100 clams for a new hard drive, but I'm forced to since I have about 36MB left on my hard drive.

This is exactly why I dont want digtal distribution to take over consoles.

AdjacentLives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 AdjacentLives
Member since 2009 • 1173 Posts

One of the reasons why I highly dislike the Xbox 360 is that everyone I know who has one only bought one for the same reasons. Friends tell them to get it and for achievements. Why do these people care so much for achievements and gamerscore? So they can look like a pro gamer cause they got a lot of achievements? Who the heck r they trying to impress? They're just games. They tell me, "oh u suck cause u got low gamerscore and I got more achievements than u!" Man, I dont play for achievements and I dont got time anyways. I have better things to do than trying to impress people with a large number! Also, I tried playing online but now I hate it cause c'mon, I have to buy a new card to get a gold membership and play online. Man, I can play online on my PS3, Wii, DSi, and PSP for free! IDC for the features! I just want to play online! And anyways, I dont play online often. Therefore, I dont get my moneys worth if I play online occasionally. Also, I hate when people invite me to play a game when they should tell if I have a silver sccount! Dont be stupid! And I hate when people can see my games history and think I still play a game like Halo 3 for example but I dont have it anymore. Its just my history of games played! Unfortunately there are games I like on the 360 cause I dont trust mines. I got RROD once. It took a month to replace it! REPLACE! They didnt fix what I had! They just replace it! Bastards! Today, my warrenty is gone. If my 360 breaks down one day, I'm not sending it to M$. I'm throwing it in the trash, sell my games for the 360 and buy games for my other more reliable consoles. Why does M$ think that if someones 360 breaks and they have to get a new one means its good sales for them!? Thats stupid! A smart person shouldnt buy a new xbox! Get a different console that has a lower failure rate! Last Nov. in 2009, the failure rate of the xbox 360 went up to 54.2%! Thats high! M$ aint doing anything! Another thing I hate is that u cant update ur HDD with any HDD. Only from M$ for the xbox 360. A new 60GB HDD or a used(never new)120GB HDD for $100 bucks! U can update the PS3 HDD with any third-party HDD up to like 500GB for less than $100! And why doesnt the 360 have WiFi? The PS3 and Wii does. U have to buy a WiFi adapter thats like $70 bucks I think or use a cable. And the PS3 controllers have built in batteries that come with a usb cable and u can charge it on the PS3 while playing. For the 360, its a seperate accessory u have to buy for $10. So that plus a 360 controller is like $60 bucks. A PS3 controller that comes with built in batteries and a usb cable costs ten bucks cheaper! People who say the PS3 is more expensive than the 360 needs to think carefully. The 360 is more expensive. Even if u buy a arcade 360, u have to buy a HDD. A memory unit that has only 512MB aint enough! Also, u cant transfer saves. Sure not for those with ur account name like Halo or Street Fighter but how about GTA IV? For the 360, my save got corrupted and I didnt feel like playing the whole game again so I got it for the PS3 and got a save from gamefaqs in a usb drive. The LAD and BOGT are different since they are short but games like GTA IV which is like 30 hrs long I am not playing through again! Especially since it wasnt easy. Thats one game for example. I have family members and friends with 360s and realized how big DBs they are. "U should get more games for the 360 cause its better, ur taste in games r terrible(cause they dont interest them), u should play Halo 3 cause everyone is playing it!" STFU!!! OMG! One day my uncle was telling me to trade away a game I currently have and enjoy because one of HIS friends didnt like it and it was so bad! 1. He himself never played it. 2. Thats HIS friends opinion. Also I dont even freaking kno who he is! How can an opinion of someone idk effect me!? From my experience, the xbox 360 is a console that is really unreliable and turns people I know atleast into @$$holes! I think all consoles have great games. Its just I dont trust the 360. It was my first and will be my last xbox console. Sure no console is perfect but I'm sticking with Sony and Nintendo cause they're consoles have always been most reliable for me and have more games that interests me. I may have issues with the PS3 and Wii but they're minimal comparing to the xbox 360. I grew up with Nintendo and then Sega and then Sony. Xbox is the first I had bigger problems with. I'm trying not to be a troll or fanboy. However if u think I'm being one, go ahead. It just shows ur mad at me for having a different opinion than u.blazingneo32089

If you plan on living on planet Earth past the age of 30 without going mentally insane, learn to except other peoples opinions and beliefs. Even if they are completely unintelligent and have no form of logic to back it up.

Superzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#33 Superzone
Member since 2004 • 3733 Posts
I don't like the 360 because if I buy one it will RROD within a year. Plus I don't give a crap about Gears of War or Halo.
Xire_XII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#34 Xire_XII
Member since 2007 • 3092 Posts

LUL

falldogout

Sounds like every thread on this forum. As for the topic.. I have a 360, I like it for a few of it's exclusives. I don't think Live is anymore attractive than PSN. The Playstation 3 just has more exclusives I like and I have a lot of friends on PSN who I enjoy playing/talking to.

Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Skittles_McGee
Member since 2008 • 9136 Posts
[QUOTE="Verge_6"]

[QUOTE="Midnightshade29"] I never heard about Ps2 problems until coming to these system wars forums over a year agoblazingneo32089

Its hard to notice if we didnt knew! Besides, its not like Sony was gonna go out of business! Its freaking Sony! They got a lot of money!

You say that like nobody knew. Do you know what a class action lawsuit is? Its many people with the same issue to be decided in court. The PS2's faults actually had Sony taken to court and was then settled later. You can say it never happened to you but to deny the problem's existence and act like nobody knew is a complete and utter denial of reality. How much money they have does not matter. The system failures caused a CLASS ACTION lawsuit against them. That being said, I don't buy it. You started off complaining how everyone tells you about achievements, when few casual gamers ever tell me about them. It seems more like you're forming an opinion based on a poll on the internet and some random people you made up or exaggerated.
_zeldredz_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 _zeldredz_
Member since 2008 • 534 Posts

[QUOTE="falldogout"][QUOTE="savetehhaloz"]WOT (Wall of Text). I prefer the PS3 over the XBOX 360 because of its more varied game library. I also prefer the games that come out for the ps3. Thats just me. :)vashkey
FIX'D

Oh no! An opinion that isn't your!! Quickly, alter it in a completely unoriginal fashion!!

its funny how you have a go at him for being unoriginal but attack him with sarcasm............that is not very original.

GrilledCharlie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37 GrilledCharlie
Member since 2009 • 754 Posts

I prefer 360 for 2 reasons. Live, and a controller that is modeled for hands that are bigger than a baby's. I have a PS3, but it just collects dust in between excellent PS3 exclusives. I switched from Sony to MS last gen when I went through 3 PS2's due to disc read error, and Sony would not repair any of them for less than the cost of a new console. My 360 has been running strong for years now, with no RROD. Hey, Sony!!! Stop wasting time and money on Home, and just give us a true party system and cross-game chat!!

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
[QUOTE="Iantheone"]

[QUOTE="kyacat"] just like how people kept buying ps1 and ps2 when they broke

Midnightshade29

and whenever lemmings bring it up you just say but but but but i never heard of it, yet every one else that actually played games before 2 years ago did. As per the TC i could tell you so much thats wrong with your...""review"" but its not really worthwhile there is alot of misinformation in your post which is obvious.
wooooode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 wooooode
Member since 2002 • 16666 Posts
WOT (Wall of Text). I prefer the Xbox 360 over the PS3 because of its more varied game library. I also prefer the games that come out for the Xbox 360. Thats just me. :)savetehhaloz
Well 360 does not have a more varied library, but I agree totally with everyone having their own preference.
Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts
This thread is amusing, so much 360 hate on the SW forums, yet mainly from PS3 fanboys who are upset that their system isn't top this generation. Welp, i'm enjoying my xbox over here, so you keep on hatin over there
double_heist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 double_heist
Member since 2005 • 2402 Posts
I think the Xbox 360 is a fine console but I don't really like how Microsoft handled their 1st party and the system's reliability.
ndawgdrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ndawgdrake
Member since 2009 • 533 Posts

Seriously, all these lemmings trying to downplay their RROD issues need to get their head out of their as*es. I once considered getting a 360 because there are a few good titles that interested me, and they still do, but I refuse to pay a cent for a product that is so poorly manufactured and has such an enormous defect rate. Lemmings are so delusional that they've adopted some ridiculous standards for themselves.

When was it suddenly okay to be content with a product that will all but guarantee to fail on you in the very near future? You guys happy sending your consoles in 3-4 times a year? Sure, Microsoft offers a 3 year warranty and whatnot, but the fact is, while you guys do your bi or tri annual shipping of your 360's to Microsoft due to hardware failures, my PS3 has been sitting in the same spot next to my TV, getting tons of quality game time and Blu-Ray time.

oh btw, i also don't pay a cent to play games online.:P

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
excellent, i however prefer the 360 to the PS3, the controller is more suited to me,i like the fact i can fully install my games to the HDD, i think Hslo is awesome and i can't live without the PC/360 games like Left4dead,mass effect and metro 2033, i don't like the colour though, but i don't look at my console when i'm playing games
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
'Fortunately, SquareTrade found that Xbox 360 quality has improved dramatically since the third quarter of 2008, shortly before the 65nm CPU/GPU "Jasper" model was introduced. Since then, first-year failure rates have plummeted to below the 4 percent the company projected. Looking at 500 units purchased in 2009, SquareTrade found that less than 1 percent had suffered the Red Ring of Death.' http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6216691.html last paragraph, the failure rate is now below 5%, the 360 is now a reliable system,get over it
mexicangordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 mexicangordo
Member since 2005 • 8687 Posts

I think the Xbox 360 is a fine console but I don't really like how Microsoft handled their 1st party and the system's reliability.double_heist
I 100% agree with this. I personally do not like the 360 but have nothing against MS and I believe they have the ability to make a really reliable, and fantastic console but I really hate how cheap the x-box feels. It bugs me a lot, it honestly sounds like its going to explode anytime a game is played. Not only that but the 360's libary does not appeal to me one bit, It just feels like they cater to a very closed and typical "audience" which I dislike.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
I own all 3 systems PC,Xbox 360 and PS3 and since i have more fun with the other 2 than the ps3 therefor i don't like the ps3 at all..but hey you don't see me doing threads about it.
GrilledCharlie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 GrilledCharlie
Member since 2009 • 754 Posts

Seriously, all these lemmings trying to downplay their RROD issues need to get their head out of their as*es. I once considered getting a 360 because there are a few good titles that interested me, and they still do, but I refuse to pay a cent for a product that is so poorly manufactured and has such an enormous defect rate. Lemmings are so delusional that they've adopted some ridiculous standards for themselves.

When was it suddenly okay to be content with a product that will all but guarantee to fail on you in the very near future? You guys happy sending your consoles in 3-4 times a year? Sure, Microsoft offers a 3 year warranty and whatnot, but the fact is, while you guys do your bi or tri annual shipping of your 360's to Microsoft due to hardware failures, my PS3 has been sitting in the same spot next to my TV, getting tons of quality game time and Blu-Ray time.

oh btw, i also don't pay a cent to play games online.:P

ndawgdrake

The $3 and change per month for Live is well worth the superior online experience. It is worth it to have a consistent online setup across all games. When it is up to the game company to decide how they will implement their online component, you sometimes end up with a sub par online component. For every good setup like UC2, you have a MLB2k. Not to mention cross-game chat, and a true party system. The biggest factor...you are not subjected to Home. Home is atrocious. Sony!!! Stop spending money on Home!!

kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 kyacat

[QUOTE="pstripl3"]I agree with TC. Xbox has the BIGGEST failure rate in any console. I heard that some people actually repair their xbox like 3 times before deciding to switch over to a PS3. Those people insane! I don't understand peoples logic with keeping a broken system. So much hassle.delta3074
'Fortunately, SquareTrade found that Xbox 360 quality has improved dramatically since the third quarter of 2008, shortly before the 65nm CPU/GPU "Jasper" model was introduced. Since then, first-year failure rates have plummeted to below the 4 percent the company projected. Looking at 500 units purchased in 2009, SquareTrade found that less than 1 percent had suffered the Red Ring of Death.' http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6216691.html last paragraph, the failure rate is now below 5%, the 360 is now a reliable system,get over it

People seem to ignore that fact 360 reliable now since late 2008

MrJack3690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 MrJack3690
Member since 2004 • 2227 Posts

LOL more varied? varied as in shooter, shooter shooter shooter....RPG!...shooter, shooter, shooter...RAcing...shooter shooter...

versus WII and PS3 you get shooter, platformer, action/adventure, RPG, and repeat!

I found there was PLEANTY if not more games I (personally) wanted for my PS3, why are people still stuck on Pre 2008 era of PS3, when the PS3's lineup was admittedly...puny. But now, that's not the case, so why are people stuck on that same assumption still?

and my 360 is still running, and running strong, but I still think some have problems, but most are launch systems. PS3's launch systems get YLOD, as well