I play PC games which i never buy, am i a pirate?

• 51 results
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34596 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@neatfeatguy said:
@fedor said:

Borderlands 3 free on EPIC right now btw.

It's pretty crappy, when compared to even Borderlands Pre-Sequel and I didn't really like the pre-sequel. The game was way too easy and the only way to make it challenging is to beat the game (story wasn't very good) so you can play it on a higher difficulty. I've already been through the game and wasn't impressed, I'm not going to spend time replaying a game I didn't enjoy just so it can be a challenge.

Oh well. Life goes on. I guess if anyone has been on the fence about getting the game, getting a free copy off EGS might be the way to go.

Does it get better in coop?

Everything does. Still pretty shit though.

I played and liked Bordelands 2, but don't think I completed it before getting very bored with it. This is pretty much the same exact shit, and I could stomach around 5 hours of it (co-op) until I had to uninstall.

neatfeatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#52 neatfeatguy
Member since 2005 • 4400 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@neatfeatguy said:
@fedor said:

Borderlands 3 free on EPIC right now btw.

It's pretty crappy, when compared to even Borderlands Pre-Sequel and I didn't really like the pre-sequel. The game was way too easy and the only way to make it challenging is to beat the game (story wasn't very good) so you can play it on a higher difficulty. I've already been through the game and wasn't impressed, I'm not going to spend time replaying a game I didn't enjoy just so it can be a challenge.

Oh well. Life goes on. I guess if anyone has been on the fence about getting the game, getting a free copy off EGS might be the way to go.

Does it get better in coop?

I did play it as coop.....so no, not really.

It's just an okay game. If you get it free it'll be an okay game you can play in coop, but it's nothing like the first two Borderland games.

jcafcwbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 jcafcwbb
Member since 2015 • 670 Posts

You are not a pirate but you do have to give some consideration at supporting some studios. Especially indies who are putting out stuff you like.