I don't like Nintendo but...convince me to switch

• 56 results
#51 Posted by AJStyles (1100 posts) -

@XVision84: Thank You.

#52 Posted by lundy86_4 (53866 posts) -

Not my job, mate.

#53 Posted by jeezers (3288 posts) -

I love the switch, it makes it much easier for me to play, the games are great, I skipped Wii u so I actually dont mind the ports.

If you do get one theres alot of good games out

Mario odd and botw are fantastic

Octopath

Bayonetta 2

I picked up crash trilogy and megaman 11 on mine, anything arcade/indie I get for switch if available. I even double dipped on rocket league which i already had on ps4, the portability is great. I will admit tho Nintendo first party games stay expensive, alot of the Wii u ports like donkey kong country, mk8,super Mario bros Wii u, stay expensive, thats my biggest complaint. Oh and no online voice chat, but if you already have a primary console that shouldnt bother you too much

#54 Posted by dzimm (5563 posts) -
@ajstyles said:

It’s the worst console you can buy for games. It’s only made for the hardcore Nintendo fanboys.

Fake news.

#55 Posted by lundy86_4 (53866 posts) -

@ajstyles said:

If you don’t like Nintendo, don’t buy it. It’s the worst console you can buy for games. It’s only made for the hardcore Nintendo fanboys.

Even if you were a hardcore Nintendo sheep, you wouldn’t actually like the switch or ever play it. You would just pretend to like it online and shill for Nintendo 24/7.

You get maybe 1-2 “okay” Nintendo games per year. The rest of the stuff is filler trash you played a million times before like Yoshi and Kirby.

There is no 3rd party support. The few games it does have are much worse on switch. Wolfenstein 2 and other games hit new lows like 240i resolution which is insane in 2019.

Don’t fall for the fake hype by the sheep on the internet. They will try to convince you that indies are worth $80 and you should buy every exclusive because Nintendo.

Dude, nobody agrees with your tripe... Both here, and board-wide. I'd advise that you just stow it.

#56 Posted by DrLostRib (5067 posts) -

go look at the games on switch, do you want to play those games? Yes? then get a switch.

Done