How's Killzone Shadow Fall? What's the best PS4 exclusive outside of Bloodborne, Ratchet and Clank, and Uncharted 4?

• 58 results
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#51 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Shadowfall is shit.

Ha, yep, you definitely left some of the most memorable impressions of the game.

@charizard1605 said:
@jg4xchamp said:

Resogun, unless they moved that game to PS3 or vita or something.

They did, actually- I think PS3 and Vita.

Blab, I guess give Until Dawn a try? Heard good things about it. The PS4 version of Tearaway is apparently also sufficiently different from the Vita version, so that may be something else you want to give a go, especially since you liked Tearaway on the Vita so much. Finally, and I know you generally dislike the series, but you may as well give it a go- LittleBigPlanet 3 exists, and I mean, it is what it is, so maybe try that?

Until Dawn is butt, most of the time I end up leaving my impressions of games I've played on EB and don't post them here. :P

I'll try the others down the line, it's more that I ended picking KZ:SF from my library because why not.

@ConanTheStoner said:

Shadow Fall was the very first game I tried on PS4 and I just couldn't push through it beyond the first couple of hours. It looked really damn nice, but playing it was pure boredom. I've never been a big fan of the KZ games, but I did enjoy KZ2 a bit.

@Blabadon said:

Yet for someone who enjoys FPS games, and no, I’m not picking up Doom 4

I ain't about spending that $$$

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts

Actual exclusives not on PC and/or PS3/Vita? Not much at all. Until Dawn, Infamous Second Son, DriveClub... wow, PS4 really has just started to hit it's stride.

CRUSHER88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By CRUSHER88
Member since 2003 • 2037 Posts

Resogun is pretty awesome. I enjoyed Second Son as a one and done when it first came out. Alienation is also a great game.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#54 oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

funny how Halo hate threads or Forza bashing threads can be 10 pages long filled with hundreds of posts from cows but a 'whats the best PS4 game after UC4, Bloodborne & R&C' is only two pages....

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#55 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@oflow: letitgoelsa

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6846 Posts

I'd go w/ Second Son and its First Light DLC. Fun, for sure.

Also, I felt Driveclub was pretty good. Knack is a solid foundation for a series. Needs to be "quicker", though.

spartanx169x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#57 spartanx169x
Member since 2013 • 2905 Posts

Although the campaign does not do anything innovative, I really enjoyed it. there is a good story, Lots of action, You can go stealth or go guns blazing. I think it was lots better than the reviews would have you believe. Also LOTS AND LOTS OF eye candy graphics wise that is. I found myself stopping and looking around several times just to take in the view. One of the best games visually this console gen.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@nethernova said:

Killzone SF is horrible. And that's from somebody who really enjoyed Killzone 2 and 3. I usually play through shooters several times on all different difficulties but I couldn't force myself to play SF again. Some infuritating level design prevents me from ever touching it again.

I actually hated Killzone 2. It was incredibly linear, and the story was beyond boring. The levels were also super tiny. This was after playing Crysis, however, so maybe my standards were just too high.