• 51 results
Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How would you rate Xbox One's 2018? (72 votes)

10/10 10%
9/10 6%
8/10 19%
7/10 8%
6/10 14%
5 or less 43%

With the exception of Forza Horizon 4, which is a great game, the Xbox One is a 5 or less for me. Just didn't really have anything that I enjoyed this year. At least last year they had Cuphead. Now that all MS games are on PC, I won't have much of a reason to get an Xbox. Hopefully next gen MS will have a more compelling offering. What about you, SW? How would you rate Xbox One's 2018?

• 
xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#51 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

I don't have one, so I can't rate it. My outsider impression is a 7 - the X has proven to be impressive hardware at this point, and FH4 looks wonderful. I played SOD2 for a while, but quickly grew bored of that soulless venture. It had the makings of something better but didn't rise to the occasion. As far as I'm aware, wasn't that the 2nd highest rated Xbox exclusive of the year?

xHedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 xHedon
Member since 2018 • 293 Posts

Xbox One is a 10/10 or less for me. They had so many games that I enjoyed this year. So many great games on Xbox, and considering console gamers don't care about PC's and most gamers don't have gaming PC's, Xbox clearly is the route to go. I hope Sony learns from all the mistakes they have been making this gen. MS seems to have this gen in check.