how soon did you get bored of prototype, if at all

This topic is locked from further discussion.

stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 stylesPS3
Member since 2009 • 962 Posts

the game is like an open world hack and slash. i cant be bothered to memorize all those moves so its boring to me.

Avatar image for MetroidPrimePwn
MetroidPrimePwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 MetroidPrimePwn
Member since 2007 • 12399 Posts

I've put more than 40 hours into the game and still haven't gotten bored of it. Putting together the entire Web of Intrigue, getting Gold on allevents to unlock the Platinum events, trying to memorize all the moves for all the combat styles, the game really has me hooked. I'm really surprised at how much variety there is in the combat and how much stuff there is to do.

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

the game is like an open world hack and slash. i cant be bothered to memorize all those moves so its boring to me.

stylesPS3
But let me guess, you love inFamous...
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

I'm having alot of fun with it. Though i haven't gotten to play quite as much as i would like to in the past few weeks.

stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 stylesPS3
[QUOTE="dommeus"][QUOTE="stylesPS3"]

wow. unbelievable this place.
dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

stylesPS3

Tell me about it.

stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 stylesPS3

[QUOTE="stylesPS3"][QUOTE="dommeus"] But let me guess, you love inFamous...dommeus

Tell me about it.

heres my reply about infamous "it was a good game but im so sick of it. played it too much." in this thread: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26930455&page=0 tell yourself about it, or keep it to yourself next time.
Pandajerk29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Pandajerk29
Member since 2008 • 708 Posts

i beat the game then i got a little bored with it.

Tht1Guy7780

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Tht1Guy7780
Member since 2009 • 1277 Posts

stylesPS3

Your part of the problem my friend. Also, why isnt this locked? It has nothing to offer. But yeah, you probably dont like it because its a multiplatform.

stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 stylesPS3

[QUOTE="stylesPS3"][QUOTE="dommeus"] But let me guess, you love inFamous...Tht1Guy7780

Your part of the problem my friend. Also, why isnt this locked? It has nothing to offer. But yeah, you probably dont like it because its a multiplatform.

is that why im bored of infamous too? heres my reply about infamous "it was a good game but im so sick of it. played it too much." in this thread: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26930455&page=0 once again, nice try though.
Tht1Guy7780

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Tht1Guy7780

Ok, take notice to the times on the posts. Did you make that post when someone called you out on your fanbyism. That sounds logical to me. Nice try.

stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 stylesPS3

Ok, take notice to the times on the posts. Did you make that post when someone called you out on your fanbyism. That sounds logical to me. Nice try.

Tht1Guy7780
go ahead and take notice on the times, and share it with the rest of us when your done trying to make things appear as if they are not. that was posted the day before, his comment came the day after, and you just owned yourself today. First it was about a statement i made - which i proved you outright lied. Now this. do we have a problem here? maybe, but lets keep it honest at least.
Tht1Guy7780

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Tht1Guy7780

[QUOTE="Tht1Guy7780"]

stylesPS3

go ahead and take notice on the times, and share it with the rest of us when your done trying to make things appear as if they are not. that was posted the day before, his comment came the day after, and you just owned yourself today. First it was about a statement i made - which i proved you outright lied. Now this. do we have a problem here? maybe, but lets keep it honest at least.

Both of your comments where on the same day. Four minutes apart. I didnt own myslef. Second, pre-read your comments because im having a hard time trying to understand what your saying. Third, i dont have a problem with you. I dont even know you. What i do know however is that you are a blatent fanboy, one of the worst. Every little comment someone says about any game not on a Sony console you have some stupid comment to say. You purposly make threads so when someone says something like "Some xbox exclusives im excited are....." in which you reply "I said exclusives har har har those are on PC too". Or, for example, someone says Mass Effect 2 is going to be AAAA, in a matter of 2 minutes you reply "I said a good chance not a hope har har har".

Theres no need for stuff like tht. There really isnt. Its just uncalled for. Dont ask someone for an opinion and then immediatly shoot it down with rude comments. Thats all.

stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 stylesPS3
[QUOTE="Tht1Guy7780"]

[QUOTE="stylesPS3"][QUOTE="Tht1Guy7780"]

Both of your comments where on the same day. Four minutes apart. I didnt own myslef. Second, pre-read your comments because im having a hard time trying to understand what your saying. Third, i dont have a problem with you. I dont even know you. What i do know however is that you are a blatent fanboy, one of the worst. Every little comment someone says about any game not on a Sony console you have some stupid comment to say. You purposly make threads so when someone says something like "Some xbox exclusives im excited are....." in which you reply "I said exclusives har har har those are on PC too". Or, for example, someone says Mass Effect 2 is going to be AAAA, in a matter of 2 minutes you reply "I said a good chance not a hope har har har".

Theres no need for stuff like tht. There really isnt. Its just uncalled for. Dont ask someone for an opinion and then immediatly shoot it down with rude comments. Thats all.

4 minutes? infamous comment - Jun 23, 2009 3:34 am ET this thread - Jun 23, 2009 3:15 pm ET thanks for trying though. and i play games on my pc, could care less if they are on the 360 too, whats your point?
stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 stylesPS3

go ahead and take notice on the times, and share it with the rest of us when your done trying to make things appear as if they are not. that was posted the day before, his comment came the day after, and you just owned yourself today. First it was about a statement i made - which i proved you outright lied. Now this. do we have a problem here? maybe, but lets keep it honest at least.stylesPS3

4 minutes? infamous comment - Jun 23, 2009 3:34 am ET this thread - Jun 23, 2009 3:15 pm ET thanks for trying though. and i play games on my pc, could care less if they are on the 360 too, whats your point?

lets face it, you tried to say im bored of this game because its multiplat, and you just ended up owning yourself.
enygma500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 enygma500
Member since 2005 • 3004 Posts

[QUOTE="stylesPS3"]

dommeus

InFAMOUS is a third person shooter with platformer elements.

Prototype is a hack and slash.

IT's fully possable to like one and hate the other. They're 2 completely different games in 2 completely different worlds from 2 compeltely different genres. Now stop comparing the 2 games for **** sake.

EDIT:Both games have me pretty hooked. I need 2 more trophies for platinum on InFAMOUS. after that Prototype gets my full attention, with a little FF7 mixed in there.

I do have to few quarrels with the controls in prototype though. It's almost turned me off the game a few times, along with the spikes in difficulty.

Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#17 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts
i played it for about 40 hours, i loved it, though i will go back as soon as my friends stop making me play soul calibur 4 :x
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

I beat it and I'm still playing it, so never.

Tht1Guy7780

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Tht1Guy7780

[QUOTE="Tht1Guy7780"]

[QUOTE="stylesPS3"] go ahead and take notice on the times, and share it with the rest of us when your done trying to make things appear as if they are not. that was posted the day before, his comment came the day after, and you just owned yourself today. First it was about a statement i made - which i proved you outright lied. Now this. do we have a problem here? maybe, but lets keep it honest at least.stylesPS3

FML

haha Didnt look at the am pm's maybe i should do that next time. My opinion on you doesnt change, however. I still feel you make threads to start a big fight, becuase it seems you get pleasure from that. Which is odd. Im glad you have a Pc to play all those games though. I really am. There a lot of good ones coming out. I just dont understand why you make threads asking for opinions, and when their about the 360 all of a sudden that person is an idiot and you believe they deserve some sort of rude comment. Thats all.

Sorry about the time thing though. Truely. My bad.

stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 stylesPS3

yes fyl, but notjust for that. this is a game forum - why am i making thread about opinion on games? im the last person in the world who would play an anime ****game but i just purchased persona 4 based on a thread i made to gather opinions. as for this one, i wanted to see if i was alone with this opinion on prototype. how bout you lay off me or if my threads bother you so much why not just ignore them cuz it seems your the one trying to start a "big fight".

stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 stylesPS3

yes fyl, but notjust for that. this is a game forum - why am i making thread about opinion on games? im the last person in the world who would play an anime ****game but i just purchased persona 4 based on a thread i made to gather opinions. as for this one, i wanted to see if i was alone with this opinion on prototype. how bout you lay off me or if my threads bother you so much why not just ignore them cuz it seems your the one trying to start a "big fight".

stylesPS3
no idea why the word "type" got censored.
enygma500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 enygma500

Tht1Guy7780

FML

haha Didnt look at the am pm's maybe i should do that next time. My opinion on you doesnt change, however. I still feel you make threads to start a big fight, becuase it seems you get pleasure from that. Which is odd. Im glad you have a Pc to play all those games though. I really am. There a lot of good ones coming out. I just dont understand why you make threads asking for opinions, and when their about the 360 all of a sudden that person is an idiot and you believe they deserve some sort of rude comment. Thats all.

Sorry, I don't see many of **** threads. But in this one you are the one at fault. **** simply pointed out the garbage that gets said in SW is stupid because someone assumed he liked InFAMOUS simply because it was an exclusive and he hates prototype because it's multiplat(which makes NO sense btw)

enygma500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 enygma500

[QUOTE="stylesPS3"]

stylesPS3

your name gets censored on my pc...

Tht1Guy7780

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Tht1Guy7780

[QUOTE="Tht1Guy7780"]

[QUOTE="stylesPS3"] 4 minutes? infamous comment - Jun 23, 2009 3:34 am ET this thread - Jun 23, 2009 3:15 pm ET thanks for trying though. and i play games on my pc, could care less if they are on the 360 too, whats your point?enygma500

FML

Sorry, I don't see many of **** threads. But in this one you are the one at fault. **** simply pointed out the garbage that gets said in SW is stupid because someone assumed he liked InFAMOUS simply because it was an exclusive and he hates prototype because it's multiplat(which makes NO sense btw)

Sorry guys. Like I said. My bad.

Tht1Guy7780

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Tht1Guy7780

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26931772

This is a good example about how I made assumptions.

stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 stylesPS3
[QUOTE="enygma500"]

[QUOTE="stylesPS3"][QUOTE="stylesPS3"]

your name gets censored on my pc...

lol i think i said anime "style" and style got censored.
stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 stylesPS3
[QUOTE="Tht1Guy7780"]

lol. u just wont give it up will you. another thread asking for opinions based on the fact that everyone admits ps3 exclusives are better, so i wanted to see if they think it will apply to versus. like i said, stop egging me on.
voxware00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 voxware00
Member since 2004 • 5018 Posts

i feel the same, i never used some of the cooler moves and never once used a critical attack

it was fun while it lasted

Tht1Guy7780

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Tht1Guy7780

[QUOTE="Tht1Guy7780"]

stylesPS3

lol. u just wont give it up will you. another thread asking for opinions based on the fact that everyone admits ps3 exclusives are better, so i wanted to see if they think it will apply to versus. like i said, stop egging me on.

Thanks.

TroyM1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TroyM1
Member since 2006 • 298 Posts

I never played Proto is it any good? thinking of buying if so

stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 stylesPS3
[QUOTE="Tht1Guy7780"]

Thanks.

read the comparison thread, not one person said 360 exclusives are better then ps3.
stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 stylesPS3

I never played Proto is it any good? thinking of buying if so

TroyM1
rent it, have fun with it for a while cuz it gets old quickly, then return it
Tht1Guy7780

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Tht1Guy7780

[QUOTE="Tht1Guy7780"]

[QUOTE="stylesPS3"] lol. u just wont give it up will you. another thread asking for opinions based on the fact that everyone admits ps3 exclusives are better, so i wanted to see if they think it will apply to versus. like i said, stop egging me on.stylesPS3

Thanks.

read the comparison thread, not one person said 360 exclusives are better then ps3.

No need. I dont care what others thibk. I just dont like when people like you try to force that on others.

stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 stylesPS3
[QUOTE="Tht1Guy7780"]

Thanks.

No need. I dont care what others thibk. I just dont like when people like you try to force that on others.

its what everyone agreed on, im not trying to force it on anyone.
Tht1Guy7780

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Tht1Guy7780

[QUOTE="Tht1Guy7780"]

[QUOTE="stylesPS3"] read the comparison thread, not one person said 360 exclusives are better then ps3.stylesPS3

Whos everyone??

Fanboys? That hardly counts. anyway, I dont see a comparison thread so it mustnt be as legit as your making it out to be.

stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 stylesPS3
[QUOTE="Tht1Guy7780"]

Whos everyone??

Fanboys? That hardly counts. anyway, I dont see a comparison thread so it mustnt be as legit as your making it out to be.

keep claiming. uve already been proven to make up things twice, this doesnt increase your credibility to make claims like this.
Tht1Guy7780

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Tht1Guy7780

[QUOTE="Tht1Guy7780"]

[QUOTE="stylesPS3"] its what everyone agreed on, im not trying to force it on anyone.stylesPS3

Whos everyone??

keep claiming. uve already been proven to make up things twice, this doesnt increase your credibility to make claims like this.

Im not trying to gain any credibility haha

Im not even making a statement claiming its fact. I was asking you a question.

Flamestos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Flamestos
Member since 2004 • 2487 Posts
About 50% or more through the game after: [spoiler] The mission where you regain your powers and then get the new defense armor and blade weapon. The majority of the new upgrades costing 400,000+ Exp points and thinking about how many times I'd have to destory bases turned me off. [/spoiler]
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#39 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
Wait how are the moves hard? The majority of them are extrmeely easy to pull off...
CaptainHarley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#40 CaptainHarley
Member since 2004 • 2703 Posts

can you two guys take your tickle fight over fanboyism somewhere else plz? anyway, still playing prototype, definitely not sick of it. there is a lot of fun to be had. i took 25 hours or so to beat it and get gold on all the sub missions. im taking a break before going back in on hard difficulty, or a new game plus 'easy' run. we'll see. other stuff to play right now. its not that prototype got boring, its that i dont like to burn myself out on games. as far as im concerned its easily worth a purchase brand new.