How more exclusive titles will ps3 still lose?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

heroofwinds1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 heroofwinds1
Member since 2006 • 758 Posts

as you all know ps3 is losing more and more exclusive titles every day thanks to the development costs and time it needs from the developers to create a new game and thanks to it's poor sales.we already have seen grand theft auto iv going to xbox 360,monster hunter going to wii,devil may cry going to 360,dragon guest going to ds and more and sure a lot will follow.i think that if you see this generation you will see that ps3 has the weakest line up of all consoles by far.this christmas is one example if you see what how many good and exclusive titles are coming to wii and compare it with the games that come for ps3.sony is scared too andgoing from one price drop to another trying to get people and not lose more games.even these price drops can not help ps3 pass the monthly sales of wii and make sony lose even more money.i do not know why a company should release a game for a console that is not going good in sales and that will cost much more money to develop a game and not release it to another console where the development costs are smaller and where there are more gamers to get it.

therealmcc0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 therealmcc0y
Member since 2007 • 2115 Posts

The only big exclusive they lost was DMC

Avatar image for TheDarkDisciple
TheDarkDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TheDarkDisciple
Member since 2004 • 3564 Posts
The only one that i could see right now is Tekken.
Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts
GTAIV and DQIX were never exclusive PS3 games. So quit being a fanboy and look at the facts that most systems are losing exclusives (Save the Wii) and not that many.
Game13a13y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 Game13a13y
Member since 2004 • 2860 Posts

which one is worse... hm.. losing exclusives or losing a whole studio?

Game13a13y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 Game13a13y
Member since 2004 • 2860 Posts

3 studio to be exact :wink:

stika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 stika
Member since 2005 • 2628 Posts

therealmcc0y

actually GTA is a bigger system seller than devil may cry

therealmcc0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 therealmcc0y
Member since 2007 • 2115 Posts
[QUOTE="therealmcc0y"]

stika

GTA was never an exclusive

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

heroofwinds1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 heroofwinds1
Member since 2006 • 758 Posts
grand theft auto games were seen asexclusive at ps2 because xbox got them too but after a long time so they gave to the players the motive to get ps2 to play them or play them first.now grand theft auto iv will come to xbox 360 the same time with ps3 and sony will lose this advantage.dragon quest games were exclusive to ps2 and the time they all think that the new game would come to ps3 it came to ds.both these games have a lot of gamers that are waiting for them so you can understand how bad this was for ps3.devil may cry was a exclusive too but you can see that it is coming to xbox 360 and you all must know how the gamers who had been waiting for this game are feeling.
stika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 stika
Member since 2005 • 2628 Posts
[QUOTE="stika"][QUOTE="therealmcc0y"]

therealmcc0y

GTA was never an exclusive

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

it isnt? then blame the TC not me and get a grip on yourself were just talking about games

black_awpN1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 black_awpN1
Member since 2004 • 7863 Posts
Look guys, this Gen were going to see less and less Exclusives. 360 dosent have many exclusives becasue theyre also on PC. Production costs have greatly risen meaning less and less exclusives for both PS3 and 360. Lemmings will say 360 games on PC dont count as lost exclusives, but thats exactly what they are. a 360 exclusive is a game you can ONLY play on 360, not PC.
Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

grand theft auto games were seen asexclusive at ps2 because xbox got them too but after a long time so they gave to the players the motive to get ps2 to play them or play them first.now grand theft auto iv will come to xbox 360 the same time with ps3 and sony will lose this advantage.dragon quest games were exclusive to ps2 and the time they all think that the new game would come to ps3 it came to ds.both these games have a lot of gamers that are waiting for them so you can understand how bad this was for ps3.devil may cry was a exclusive too but you can see that it is coming to xbox 360 and you all must know how the gamers who had been waiting for this game are feeling.heroofwinds1

Nope was a timed exsclusive always was. Read the facts.

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
Dragon Quest (in japan) and DMC...that's it. Two big franchises lost, but they still have FF and MGS
Avatar image for NavigatorsGhost
NavigatorsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 NavigatorsGhost
Member since 2006 • 6483 Posts
Do you know what a period is cause I don't know either I'm just asking because its impossible to understand your fanboy post when you type like this and have rambling thoughts that jump all over the place I like icecream OMG Sony is scared speaking of that halloween is coming up what are you going to dress up as I wanted to dress up as Master Chief but the helmet that came with Halo 3 won't fit on my head
Ciocio313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Ciocio313
Member since 2007 • 91 Posts
anyone know if haze is still exclusive to ps3?