How many of you have turned to Team PlayStation within the past year?

• 130 results
sanghelle56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1 sanghelle56
Member since 2017 • 499 Posts

As in, how many others here have formerly been Xbox fans but realized over time that the PlayStation is better? At least recently?

It took me years literally to turn. PlayStation has better single player titles and RPGs, and I feel almost like I'm stating the obvious. Xbox is just for macho shooters.

It's becoming more evident with how games are changing now...meh, I used to play XB shooters all the time. I credit my turn to the original Ninja Gaiden. It seemed more like something for the PS but it was an XB exclusive.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

You saying the XBox One hasn't lost marketshare from the 360?

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Yeah Ninja Gaiden is such a good game.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts
@hrt_rulz01 said:

em no i agree with him 360 lost market share and xb1 is selling less than the 360 ffs

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hrt_rulz01

@Shewgenja said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Are you hallucinating? Where did I say anything about that?

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@Shewgenja said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Are you hallucinating? Where did I say anything about that?

they went to the ps4 intead of xbox one and think its better than xbox now

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#8 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17806 Posts

I don't take sides. I play everything with a focus on quality. That is why I primarily play on PC.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44153 Posts

Nah. I still prefer the Xbox platform myself however I do end up getting the other consoles for their exclusives that interest me.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34601 Posts

So you like the turd better than the crap?

Get a PC like a real gamer.

Sgt_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sgt_Crow
Member since 2004 • 6099 Posts

Turned away from PlayStation since the PS3, which I didn’t even bother to buy.

The diversity of the game library on PS3 and PS4 is an utter joke compared to the first two consoles, and they never bothered to truly evolutionize the DualShock, which frankly already felt outdated at the end of the PS2 era.

The 360 was a much better console than the PS3. The only reason Sony ate away so much marketshare of MS this gen is because MS didn’t even try with the X1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

Not really on a "team" I just play games that I enjoy. I guess for System Wars sake I'm on the "PC Squad"...lol. Also, lmfao @hrt_rulz01. All you did was post a meme and suddenly they think you're talking about market share...lmao.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hrt_rulz01

@dagubot: Lol yeah I know... no idea wtf they're talking about.

Just par for the course for these cows I think.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Litchie said:

So you like the turd better than the crap?

Get a PC like a real gamer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@sanghelle56 said:

As in, how many others here have formerly been Xbox fans but realized over time that the PlayStation is better? At least recently?

It took me years literally to turn. PlayStation has better single player titles and RPGs, and I feel almost like I'm stating the obvious. Xbox is just for macho shooters.

It's becoming more evident with how games are changing now...meh, I used to play XB shooters all the time. I credit my turn to the original Ninja Gaiden. It seemed more like something for the PS but it was an XB exclusive.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@pyro1245 said:

Seconded. It is probably the best Xbox game of all time. It did eventually release on PS3, but still, first on OG Xbox.

@dagubot said:

Not really on a "team" I just play games that I enjoy. I guess for System Wars sake I'm on the "PC Squad"...lol. Also, lmfao @hrt_rulz01. All you did was post a meme and suddenly they think you're talking about market share...lmao.

Actually, the question he got was relevant to the thread topic. He posted a meme denying that he was being genuine, and Shew pointed out that his denial implied that he was also denying that this is occurring on a larger scale. I don't really agree with drawing an equivalency between those two, but it is a logical follow-up, and I don't think you or anyone should try to make it seem outlandish.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

This thread is going to make some lemmings cry lol

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

I got my og xbox just for ninja gaiden, its defently in my top 5 of all time.

I did ps2 og xbox and GameCube,

last gen I did 360, Wii, PC,

this gen Ps4, switch, PC.

Next gen I'm seriously thinking about going back to xbox, I have not enjoyed the sony exclusives, ratchet and clank was fun but short, they ruined gow for me personally, I like hack n slash but not that crap, bloodboune I did not like, but I dont like dark souls either, too slow. Horizon was pretty good, but after you beat it, might as well sell it. That seems to be a common theme with these sony exclusives. I dont ever remember wanting to trade in or sell my exclusives on Xbox.

They might only have halo forza and gears, but I'll put hundreds of hours into all 3 of those easily, xbox just scared me off with that kinect online 24/bs they pushed at launch.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11084 Posts

If you're a console gamer and you haven't made the jump from Xbox by now, then you're just hardcore anti-Sony... which is impressing no one. The only thing you're playing, is yourself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:

If you're a console gamer and you haven't made the jump from Xbox by now, then you're just hardcore anti-Sony... which is impressing no one. The only thing you're playing, is yourself.

Racing is my favourite genre, you really want me to downgrade to a PS4? Like swap Forza Motorsport/Horizon for Driveclub/GT Sport...

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

I mean, I enjoyed Xbox back in the day, meaning the original Xbox. I had that instead of the PS2. But, with the PS3, I knew that was about 100 times more appealing to me than the Xbox 360. Same with the PS4, although I don't own a current gen console, I can clearly see that they do care more about the actual games that come out.

I do have to give nod to Microsoft, however; it's pretty nice to be able to play all the once exclusive Xbox games on my PC now.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts

@i_p_daily: a real racing fan would acknowledge the quality in titles like GTS and Wipeout. But you're not a racing fan or a gamer for that matter, you're just a MS fanboy.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

@X_CAPCOM_X said:
@pyro1245 said:

Seconded. It is probably the best Xbox game of all time. It did eventually release on PS3, but still, first on OG Xbox.

@dagubot said:

Actually, the question he got was relevant to the thread topic. He posted a meme denying that he was being genuine, and Shew pointed out that his denial implied that he was also denying that this is occurring on a larger scale. I don't really agree with drawing an equivalency between those two, but it is a logical follow-up, and I don't think you or anyone should try to make it seem outlandish.

Thread title says "within past year". Shew replies to a simple meme with "since 360?". That goalpost must be on skates, because it's moving. Ask stupid questions, and you'll get stupid answers.

"Relevant to the thread topic" is almost a joke as well. This thread is an Alt account of some fanboy cow who has pledged loyalty to Playstation, but has discovered that NG is an all time classic game. He can't admit this on his main acct for fear of being bullied by his fellow cows.... Hence, he has to create an alt to express his love for NG.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Was PC. Still PC. Want to give up gaming.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#25  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts
Loading Video...

Thank you Microsoft, and God bless the United States.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BenjaminBanklin
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Racing is my favourite genre, you really want me to downgrade to a PS4? Like swap Forza Motorsport/Horizon for Driveclub/GT Sport...

You don't have any choice but to be a racing fan because that's all Xbox has to offer anymore LOL!

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#27  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

You don't have any choice but to be a racing fan because that's all Xbox has to offer anymore LOL!

odd, I thought pubg was not on the playstation, magic duels? where is it , is dayz releasing on playstation next week?

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By commander

@Gamerno6666 said:

Was PC. Still PC. Want to give up gaming.

maybe you should try something else than playstation exclusives, or is your sig not up to date?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@commander said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

odd, I thought pubg was not on the playstation, magic duels? where is it , is dayz releasing on playstation next week?

Magic duels?

Dayz is still relevant?

lol

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts
@commander said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

PUBG will be on PS4 now that it is out of early access stage. Magic is irrelevant. Dayz is still a thing? lol

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cainetao11

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

PS4 has a better First party MP FPS then Halo 5? Please, do tell because hate the campaign all you want, the consensus on the MP is its the best Halo MP ever. So KZ shadowfall? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (it is cows that pimp "other peoples opinions" on SW)

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BenjaminBanklin
@commander said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

A game that's coming to Playstation, a card game, and a game people stopped giving a shit about years ago. Yep, my point still stands.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#33 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58938 Posts

Given one.

Pretty good dust collector.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 commander

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@commander said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

PUBG will be on PS4 now that it is out of early access stage. Magic is irrelevant. Dayz is still a thing? lol

yeah right when is that going to be, and calling magic irrelevant sounds like a lot of horseshit to me, since I played that game like crazy.

Dayz still a thing? it was never a thing on consoles, since it wasn't on there, now it will but not on playstation.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 BenjaminBanklin
@cainetao11 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

PS4 has a better First party MP FPS then Halo 5? Please, do tell because hate the campaign all you want, the consensus on the MP is its the best Halo MP ever. So KZ shadowfall? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (it is cows that pimp "other peoples opinions" on SW)

You're still bragging about a game from three years ago. And that's how you know Xbox is dead ladies and gentlemen.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BenjaminBanklin
@commander said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@commander said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

yeah right when is that going to be, and calling magic irrelevant sounds like a lot of horseshit to me, since I played that game like crazy.

Dayz still a thing? it was never a thing on consoles, since it wasn't on there, now it will but not on playstation.

Makes sense for Xbox gamers just to hype up an old ass survival game most people have moved on from just because it's on their box.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cainetao11

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@cainetao11 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

You're still bragging about a game from three years ago. And that's how you know Xbox is dead ladies and gentlemen.

Why wouldn't I be? Community is thriving 3 years later. What can I play on PS4 this weekend? GoW AGAIN?

PS4 has no first party answer. You claim racing is all Xbox has but obviously they have first party TPS/FPS MP gaming that shits on PS by cows favorite metric, other people's opinions.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By commander

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@commander said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Makes sense for Xbox gamers just to hype up an old ass survival game most people have moved on from just because it's on their box.

moved on from what? you never had any of these games lmao.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 BenjaminBanklin
@cainetao11 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@cainetao11 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

Why wouldn't I be? Community is thriving 3 years later. What can I play on PS4 this weekend? GoW AGAIN?

PS4 has no first party answer. You claim racing is all Xbox has but obviously they have first party TPS/FPS MP gaming that shits on PS by cows favorite metric, other people's opinions.

It's not about a thriving community, it's the fact you don't have any worthwhile games. So of course you're gonna go back to Halo. You choose to be an X-slave, you're gonna keep going back to their slim pickings. If it weren't for Halo/Forza/Gears, Xbox would continue it's reign as the world's heaviest doorstop.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 BenjaminBanklin
@commander said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@commander said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

I'm pretty sure I have a PC.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By commander

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@commander said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

yeah I have two, who cares, not the same thing, not now, not ever.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cainetao11

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@cainetao11 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@cainetao11 said:

It's not about a thriving community, it's the fact you don't have any worthwhile games. So of course you're gonna go back to Halo. You choose to be an X-slave, you're gonna keep going back to their slim pickings. If it weren't for Halo/Forza/Gears, Xbox would continue it's reign as the world's heaviest doorstop.

Ive got4TB of Worthwhile games. Who exactly decides what is "worthwhile"? You? When you pay for my gaming, then I'll play what you say is "worthwhile".

You cows are such fvckin bitch ass followers. I continue to point out how you use other peoples opinions as ammo, then you respond with that comment not seeing how bitch-ass follower it is. I gave the answers to my comments and you still fvck up LMAO

if you cant see this, then you're hopelessly attached to the popular culture. Im not. Im my own man.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By commander

@cainetao11 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Ive got4TB of Worthwhile games. Who exactly decides what is "worthwhile"? You? When you pay for my gaming, then I'll play what you say is "worthwhile".

You cows are such fvckin bitch ass followers. I continue to point out how you use other peoples opinions as ammo, then you respond with that comment not seeing how bitch-ass follower it is. I gave the answers to my comments and you still fvck up LMAO

yeah they're going to say what is worth playing, I actually bought a playstation and a psvr last week because it could sell it with a profit, the psvr is already sold, the ps4 is sitting here, I'm still pondering to install that hzd, but I can't be asked.

When it comes down to it I rather play world of tanks, where I have tanks that takes hundreds of hours of grinding, who cares it came a lot later on the ps4. I was already playing wot in 2015.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By cainetao11

@commander said:
@cainetao11 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

yeah they're going to say what is worth playing, I actually bought a playstation and a psvr last week because it could sell it with a profit, the psvr is already sold, the ps4 is sitting here, I'm still pondering to install that hzd, but I can't be asked.

When it comes down to it I rather play world of tanks, where I have tanks that takes hundreds of hours of grinding, who cares it came a lot later on the ps4. I was already playing wot in 2015.

The last thing I played on my PS4 is GoW. Spiderman will be next. That's what it is for. Exclusive games. But any other game, be it PS4-X1-WINDOWS PC, I buy on Xbox. That's where the people I love play. It where 2 of my family members work (MSFT) and they support my economy more then the Japanese. Yes, at my age these things matter to me. MSFT outfitted rec rooms during the war on terror for me and my service bros and sisters; and they employ more US citizens then Sony or Nintendo in the US.

WHY? Why wouldn't I support my own first? The Japanese do it and its not criticized.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 BenjaminBanklin
@commander said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@commander said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

yeah I have two, who cares, not the same thing, not now, not ever.

They're not devices that play video games? Could have fooled me.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 BenjaminBanklin
@cainetao11 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@cainetao11 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@cainetao11 said:

if you cant see this, then you're hopelessly attached to the popular culture. Im not. Im my own man.

Anybody can fill a 4TB drive with multiplats. Hell, Gears and Halo are so unoptimized, those games can take up half a TB alone. Any of the games that are supposed to give your console its own identity are coming up short. That's a fact. The console you own has been left behind for a reason, and that's why MS has to resort to the rent-a-center financing scheme again to try to get those trash boxes in homes. LOL

So, you can keep being a gaming hipster, because we know that shit hasn't been working out the past five years.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 BenjaminBanklin
@commander said:
@cainetao11 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Christ almighty.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#48 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

PlayStation Fan 4 Life.

I have given up on Xbox and Nintendo. They lack games.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 cainetao11

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@cainetao11 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@cainetao11 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Anybody can fill a 4TB drive with multiplats. Hell, Gears and Halo are so unoptimized, those games can take up half a TB alone. Any of the games that are supposed to give your console its own identity are coming up short. That's a fact. The console you own has been left behind for a reason, and that's why MS has to resort to the rent-a-center financing scheme again to try to get those trash boxes in homes. LOL

So, you can keep being a gaming hipster, because we know that shit hasn't been working out the past five years.

Are they GAMES or Not?

I don't care how much space they take up, they provide me and my loved ones with an uncalculable amount of joy.

Why does this bother you and cows? Why cant other people be humans, equal to you, and like things that you don't like? What is the PS fanboy problem?

I do not believe a piece of electronics needs an identity. Read https://www.amazon.com/New-Earth-Awakening-Purpose-Selection/dp/0452289963

Why would anything want an "IDENTITY"? That is bitch shit!!!! Are you a little bitch?

That's pathetic dude. Im sorry for you

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 BenjaminBanklin
@cainetao11 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@cainetao11 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@cainetao11 said:

Are they GAMES or Not?

I don't care how much space they take up, they provide me and my loved ones with an uncalculable amount of joy.

Why does this bother you and cows? Why cant other people be humans, equal to you, and like things that you don't like? What is the PS fanboy problem?

I do not believe a piece of electronics needs an identity. Read https://www.amazon.com/New-Earth-Awakening-Purpose-Selection/dp/0452289963

Why would anything want an "IDENTITY"? That is bitch shit!!!! Are you a little bitch?

That's pathetic dude. Im sorry for you

Why would consoles want an identity? So people will buy them of course. To have those hot games to keep the numbers up so you don't look like a second rate chump like you do now with Xbox. If it weren't for rich daddy Uncle Phil on his knees begging for ports that don't even get anyone to buy his console, you'd be sunk. Xbox stopped having any identity the when all the games went to PC.

Xbox as a console is irrelevant to the to console space. And since you're a big console warrior... then how do you feel now that MS has taken away your purpose in the world? LOL! Kiss the RING, HO!