How Many More PlayStation PC Ports do you Think Will Release by the End of 2022?

  • 72 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for locus-solus
locus-solus

1411

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How Many More PlayStation PC Ports do you Think Will Release by the End of 2022? (38 votes)

Two: Spiderman, and Spiderman Miles Morales. 11%
Three: Spiderman, Spiderman Miles Morales, The Last of Us Part I or Uncharted Legacy of Thieves etc. 37%
Four: Spiderman, Spiderman Miles Morales, The Last of Us Part I, and Uncharted Legacy of Thieves etc. 11%
Five: Spiderman, Spiderman Miles Morales, The Last of Us Part I, Uncharted Legacy of Thieves, and Returnal or some other unannounced game etc. 13%
Six or more etc. 29%

I personally think at least four. Uncharted Legacy of Thieves is rumored for October 19th and The Last of Us Part I pc is releasing shortly after the ps5 version September 2. The Last of Us HBO series is releasing in January I'd think the pc version would release before hand.

I'm sure more ports are currently being worked but four games over the next six months is already crowded. would like to be wrong though.

 • 
Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

41246

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 41246 Posts

I believe we'll get three: Spiderman, Miles Morales and Uncharted 4.

TLOU won't release on PC in less than a year and a half after the PS5 version, but I'm fine with waiting, see here's the real kicker:

I already played it on PS3

Avatar image for kazumakiryu21
KazumaKiryu21

979

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 KazumaKiryu21
Member since 2021 • 979 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

I believe we'll get three: Spiderman, Miles Morales and Uncharted 4.

TLOU won't release on PC in less than a year and a half after the PS5 version, but I'm fine with waiting, see here's the real kicker:

I already played it on PS3

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

22044

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 22044 Posts

I will cry when Demon's remake makes it to the filthy pc race. You don't deserve to have this game.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

60528

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#4 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 60528 Posts

All Sony games are coming to PC.😎

Avatar image for locus-solus
locus-solus

1411

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1411 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

I believe we'll get three: Spiderman, Miles Morales and Uncharted 4.

TLOU won't release on PC in less than a year and a half after the PS5 version, but I'm fine with waiting, see here's the real kicker:

I already played it on PS3

It was said The Last of Us Part I pc coming shortly after the ps5 version. pc version coming 2022!

Avatar image for locus-solus
locus-solus

1411

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1411 Posts
@hardwenzen said:

I will cry when Demon's remake makes it to the filthy pc race. You don't deserve to have this game.

pc already has the ps3 version with multiplayer soon we'll have both!

Avatar image for lamprey263
lamprey263

42137

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 42137 Posts

If they haven't announced it then I wouldn't anticipate it. A question like this pertaining to future schedules might more depend on where we think Sony is going with PC releases. Will they get to point of them releasing their games on both console and PC at same time? Or will they do late drip to PC like Rockstar does? Right now they look more like Rockstar but they need to get to releasing on PC at same time as console, otherwise they just bog down another team to do a PC port later rather than get both done during the development cycle.

One more to add: Persona 5 losing its exclusivity to PS consoles, releasing on everything else (including PC) in few weeks.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

22044

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#8 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 22044 Posts

@locus-solus said:
@hardwenzen said:

I will cry when Demon's remake makes it to the filthy pc race. You don't deserve to have this game.

pc already has the ps3 version with multiplayer soon we'll have both!

Meh, the ps3 version is too ancient. Good for its time, but the remake is so much better.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

21562

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#9 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 21562 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

I will cry when Demon's remake makes it to the filthy pc race. You don't deserve to have this game.

all those years and still no MGS4 remaster for PC.

yet we see crap like God of war 4 or horrizon.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

38000

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 38000 Posts

Don’t really care, I play them on PlayStation first 🙂

Avatar image for thedork_knight
thedork_knight

2458

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2458 Posts

@ghosts4ever: MGS4 is crap too

Avatar image for lamprey263
lamprey263

42137

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#12 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 42137 Posts

I am baffled though that the PC release of Spider-Man and Miles Morales are being treated as separate titles and not just Spider-Man with Miles Morales included (because it is expansion DLC) and they're charging an arm and a leg to get both. When most games do that 2nd release a year later (those GOTY editions) that includes all the released DLC you don't ever see them release it at the cost of all the piecemeal contents original MSRP price added up, because that would be stupid. But either people haven't even noticed this yet or Sony is getting a free pass here.

Avatar image for locus-solus
locus-solus

1411

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1411 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@locus-solus said:
@hardwenzen said:

I will cry when Demon's remake makes it to the filthy pc race. You don't deserve to have this game.

pc already has the ps3 version with multiplayer soon we'll have both!

Meh, the ps3 version is too ancient. Good for its time, but the remake is so much better.

If Dark Souls I is still playable so is Demon's Souls ps3. Very similar games besides some different mechanics.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

22044

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#14 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 22044 Posts

@locus-solus said:
@hardwenzen said:
@locus-solus said:
@hardwenzen said:

I will cry when Demon's remake makes it to the filthy pc race. You don't deserve to have this game.

pc already has the ps3 version with multiplayer soon we'll have both!

Meh, the ps3 version is too ancient. Good for its time, but the remake is so much better.

If Dark Souls I is still playable so is Demon's Souls ps3. Very similar games besides some different mechanics.

Its playable alright, just way inferior to the remake of demon's souls.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

22044

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 22044 Posts
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

I will cry when Demon's remake makes it to the filthy pc race. You don't deserve to have this game.

all those years and still no MGS4 remaster for PC.

yet we see crap like God of war 4 or horrizon.

Have you ever thought that maybe you don't deserve to experience MGS4? You don't deserve this game, and you will never in your life play it.

Loading Video...
Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

38959

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#16 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 38959 Posts

By the end of this year? Probably three but I can see possibly four as well. While I definitely think that they are continuing to push forward on bring their games to PC I think they want to kind of spread them out a bit so as to maximize sales potential.

Avatar image for kathaariancode
KathaarianCode

565

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#17 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 565 Posts

I'm hoping for Returnal. Demon's Souls would be cool but I'm not counting on it. The rest I have no interest.

Avatar image for locus-solus
locus-solus

1411

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1411 Posts
@lamprey263 said:

If they haven't announced it then I wouldn't anticipate it. A question like this pertaining to future schedules might more depend on where we think Sony is going with PC releases. Will they get to point of them releasing their games on both console and PC at same time? Or will they do late drip to PC like Rockstar does? Right now they look more like Rockstar but they need to get to releasing on PC at same time as console, otherwise they just bog down another team to do a PC port later rather than get both done during the development cycle.

Units sold it seem like its a 10 to 1 ratio God of War 2018 sold like 20 million on ps4 and estimated 2 million on pc I think?

If both PlayStation/PC released day one with advertisements and the hype train I'd imagine you get better parity of units sold. Also Sony could sell the dlc instead of it being bundled, and could charge 70$ for pc instead of the pc version being 10 to 20 dollars cheaper.

Avatar image for lamprey263
lamprey263

42137

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#19 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 42137 Posts

@locus-solus: I would also think releasing on console and PC at same time would surpass overall sales versus staggering the releases, because the hype the game generates for a dual platform release from both ends would help the overall exposure and word of mouth to people on both platforms.

Avatar image for lamprey263
lamprey263

42137

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#20 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 42137 Posts

@hardwenzen: nobody deserves to play MGS4, I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy, it's a crime against humanity

Avatar image for fedor
Fedor

10625

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#21 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 10625 Posts

3 seems like the likely number. They'll all come eventually.

Avatar image for locus-solus
locus-solus

1411

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1411 Posts

@fedor said:

3 seems like the likely number. They'll all come eventually.

Some Japan Studio games, and ps3 or older games might never release on pc. I agree most ps4 and all ps5 games will release on pc going forward.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

41246

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#23 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 41246 Posts

@locus-solus said:
@R4gn4r0k said:

I believe we'll get three: Spiderman, Miles Morales and Uncharted 4.

TLOU won't release on PC in less than a year and a half after the PS5 version, but I'm fine with waiting, see here's the real kicker:

I already played it on PS3

It was said The Last of Us Part I pc coming shortly after the ps5 version. pc version coming 2022!

That'd be crazy. But I also think that would piss off fanboys, which Sony is afraid of doing.

Avatar image for daredevils2k
daredevils2k

4020

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#24 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 4020 Posts

If there was an option with out TLOU 1, I would of picked that one .

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

22044

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#25 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 22044 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

@hardwenzen: nobody deserves to play MGS4, I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy, it's a crime against humanity

What's wrong with it? I owned it and beat it. Didn't like it as much as 3, but not seeing what's so bad about it.

Avatar image for wladolfputler
WladolfPutler

256

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By WladolfPutler
Member since 2022 • 256 Posts
@hardwenzen said:

filthy pc race

We, the superior pc-master-race, aren´t bound to sub-par low-class console specifications with terrible bad and stuttering 30fps graphics....hehehe-hohoho-hahaha!

Avatar image for lamprey263
lamprey263

42137

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#27 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 42137 Posts

@hardwenzen: MGS4 being 75% cutscene 25% gameplay is pretty bad, but the horrible writing that drags out way longer than it ever should, the whole game becomes one huge bore-fest liable to put gamers to sleep. There's some great ideas in the writing but execution is the issue. Best defense of the game I ever heard was it's basically nothing more than fan service tying up the stories for the various characters in the series. If that is indeed the case then there's really no point putting MGS4 on PC without also including the other MGS entries that preceded it.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

22044

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#28 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 22044 Posts

@wladolfputler said:
@hardwenzen said:

filthy pc race

We, the superior pc-master-race, aren´t bound to sub-par low-class console specifications with terrible bad and stuttering 30fps graphics....hehehe-hohoho-hahaha!

Loading Video...

Avatar image for Juub1990
Juub1990

12000

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12000 Posts

Spidey, Miles Morales, Uncharted Legacy of Thieves.

TLOU Part 1 is probably coming 6-12 months after the PS5 version.

Avatar image for pc_rocks
PC_Rocks

7314

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#30 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 7314 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

I will cry when Demon's remake makes it to the filthy pc race. You don't deserve to have this game.

all those years and still no MGS4 remaster for PC.

yet we see crap like God of war 4 or horrizon.

Have you ever thought that maybe you don't deserve to experience MGS4? You don't deserve this game, and you will never in your life play it.

Loading Video...

Did they ever release the DLC for textures?

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

22044

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#31 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 22044 Posts

@pc_rocks said:
@hardwenzen said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

I will cry when Demon's remake makes it to the filthy pc race. You don't deserve to have this game.

all those years and still no MGS4 remaster for PC.

yet we see crap like God of war 4 or horrizon.

Have you ever thought that maybe you don't deserve to experience MGS4? You don't deserve this game, and you will never in your life play it.

Loading Video...

Did they ever release the DLC for textures?

They wanted to, but 256mb of RAM the ps3 had, couldn't handle it.

Avatar image for silentchief
Silentchief

4300

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#32 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 4300 Posts

Depends how quickly Sony wants to lose their market leadership and be regulated to a third party publisher.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

60528

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#33  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 60528 Posts

@silentchief said:

Depends how quickly Sony wants to lose their market leadership and be regulated to a third party publisher.

They already a third party publisher.

Avatar image for firedrakes
firedrakes

3961

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#34 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 3961 Posts

more.

i do think it funny

good old lair cerny.

said on this console. can this games run on.....

Avatar image for simple-facts
simple-facts

1679

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#35 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 1679 Posts

Where is the"PlayStation games will never go to pc" option

Avatar image for kejigoto
kejigoto

2558

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#36 kejigoto
Member since 2004 • 2558 Posts

I voted three but my choices are Spider-Man, Miles Morales, and Returnal.

Avatar image for wladolfputler
WladolfPutler

256

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#37 WladolfPutler
Member since 2022 • 256 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@wladolfputler said:
@hardwenzen said:

filthy pc race

We, the superior pc-master-race, aren´t bound to sub-par low-class console specifications with terrible bad and stuttering 30fps graphics....hehehe-hohoho-hahaha!

Loading Video...

After watching 60 seconds into that video and its cringe-worthy childish cartoon style i just had to stop it.

What in the hell is it with console-people and childish thingies? Is it because of Nintendo being a platform for mostly infantile teens and adults being stuck at an age of 8, i am really not sure about this awkward fact...

Avatar image for Litchie
Litchie

31166

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#38 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 31166 Posts

I really don't care. All I want is Returnal.

Avatar image for girlusocrazy
GirlUSoCrazy

19882

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#39 GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 19882 Posts

They had better be working on Bloodborne

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

22044

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#40 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 22044 Posts

@wladolfputler said:
@hardwenzen said:
@wladolfputler said:
@hardwenzen said:

filthy pc race

We, the superior pc-master-race, aren´t bound to sub-par low-class console specifications with terrible bad and stuttering 30fps graphics....hehehe-hohoho-hahaha!

Loading Video...

After watching 60 seconds into that video and its cringe-worthy childish cartoon style i just had to stop it.

What in the hell is it with console-people and childish thingies? Is it because of Nintendo being a platform for mostly infantile teens and adults being stuck at an age of 8, i am really not sure about this awkward fact...

Sums up System Wars. You wanted a 18+ movie with Brad Pitt from a random youtube channel or something? The whole point is to depict the situation, not for it to be all mature and serious.

Avatar image for wladolfputler
WladolfPutler

256

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#41 WladolfPutler
Member since 2022 • 256 Posts

I did not mean it in a negative way! I actually find the console-people subspecies very interesting, from a scientific-study point of view!

Avatar image for HalcyonScarlet
HalcyonScarlet

11939

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#42 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 11939 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@pc_rocks said:
@hardwenzen said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

I will cry when Demon's remake makes it to the filthy pc race. You don't deserve to have this game.

all those years and still no MGS4 remaster for PC.

yet we see crap like God of war 4 or horrizon.

Have you ever thought that maybe you don't deserve to experience MGS4? You don't deserve this game, and you will never in your life play it.

Loading Video...

Did they ever release the DLC for textures?

They wanted to, but 256mb of RAM the ps3 had, couldn't handle it.

Lol, still, it's available to play on PSNow on the PC.

Avatar image for tdkmillsy
tdkmillsy

5074

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#43 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5074 Posts

Just a matter of time before all of those that people want to play will be on PC.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

22044

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#44 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 22044 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

Just a matter of time before all of those that people want to play will be on PC.

one fanboy comment after the other. when will you stop?

Avatar image for Heil68
Heil68

58972

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#45 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 58972 Posts

@Pedro said:

All Sony games are coming to PC.😎

That follows SONY time proven philosophy of Live, Learn and Love. It only makes sense to share SONY's avalanche of world class gaming with the world.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

60528

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#46 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 60528 Posts

@Heil68 said:
@Pedro said:

All Sony games are coming to PC.😎

That follows SONY time proven philosophy of Live, Learn and Love. It only makes sense to share SONY's avalanche of world class gaming with the world.

I accept your concession.

Avatar image for Heil68
Heil68

58972

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#47 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 58972 Posts

@Pedro said:
@Heil68 said:
@Pedro said:

All Sony games are coming to PC.😎

That follows SONY time proven philosophy of Live, Learn and Love. It only makes sense to share SONY's avalanche of world class gaming with the world.

I accept your concession.

Thank you, not everyone can admit SONY is synonymous with World Class gaming and a champion of humanity.

Avatar image for kvallyx
KvallyX

5987

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#48 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 5987 Posts

I am glad Sony realizes that Microsoft Windows PC is the future.

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

19716

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#49 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 19716 Posts

Can't wait to play Spiderman at ultrawide and 144+ fps.

Avatar image for tdkmillsy
tdkmillsy

5074

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#50 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5074 Posts

@hardwenzen: can't handle the truth.

Once apon a time not too long ago Sony said games where exclusive.

If you think any game releasing in the future is exclusive then it is u who is the fanboy