How is PC the "master race"?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#301 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Then pls say were I was wrong in your opinion. But of course a big part of it is my theory. Feel free to quote on me on the parts where you think I was wrong and then we'll have a discussion.

I don't need to. You failed to prove what you were saying.

In what did I fail to prove what I was saying?

When do you ever prove what you were saying?

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302  Edited By no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

IMO the so -called next gen consoles are not advanced enough when you consider how long the console cycle is. They we outdated before they even came to market. They struggle to do 1080p and have no BC. They charge for gaming online and the game prices are very high ect. Now if you never gamed on pc then of course you have no idea just how far behind consoles are.

The only reason to buy a console is you like the exclusives and you have a gaming pc already. Honestly I have too many games on pc and can't play them all. I got a ps4 because my pc hardware is good and I wanted a new toy. I have to say that the ps4 right now is not that impressive and it just collects dust. I hope the megatons come out soon so I won't feel like a idiot for spending money on it. If you going to look at a real next gen experience and don't have cash to waste go pc.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#303 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:
@clr84651 said:

Did you see this latest article. This is what I'm talking about.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/is-the-ps4-xbox-one-and-wii-u-console-war-dumb/1100-6419228/

Be vocal, be passionate, but don't be a dick - Mark Walton

I get the fanboy thing. I mean, if I've just spent too much money on a shiny black box, I want it to be the best damn box in the universe. I want it to fire rainbows at my face while I boot up a game, and have unicorns magically float out of the controller, wish me good luck, and gently kiss me on the forehead before I dive into an online battle. And if I finally find a box that does that, well, of course I want to share such good fortune with people I know.

I like being passionate about the things I love, and I love hearing from people who are passionate. It's those people that wait in line to buy the latest console, pre-order the needlessly over-the-top special editions of games, and go online to upload fan fiction and artwork of their favorite characters and universes. That is where console fanboys can triumph, and to those people, I salute you. The day I'm unlucky enough to not write about games, I'll be right there with you.

The trouble happens when that passion turns sour, and there's not really any need for it. I'm all for an open, heated debate on the merits of 1080p vs. 900p, or why the Xbox One UI sucks (seriously, it does), but when it gets personal, or turns into hate-speech, it all gets a bit silly. At the end of the day it's a big plastic box with some circuit boards in it. Be vocal, be passionate, but don't be a dick.

Those are all things you've done, so I'm not sure why you're telling me this

You post in topics and troll console people to death. You had to be a dick to me and tell me prove it over and over. I've seen you post in topics many times where you just say "well whoopty doo". That ads nothing to the topic of discussion and is just a dick comment. You told me I was wrong over and over about my topic and provided nothing to show or prove why I was wrong and you just wanted to be a dick to me.

I in turn was a dick back to you for this behavior. I don't just go around making dick comments to people. I state my reasons why I believe the way I do and keep it clean and logical.

And it makes no sense that a PC person would troll someone about proving hardware sales and be so bad towards them over it since PS sales can't be compared to PC sales.

It makes no sense to say rude things to people who make topics about a PS console that are fact and you have to say "Well whoopty doo".

Add something of point and logical to discussions or don't say anything to them about it. You should only be going after people who state BS about PC. But you go after anything anyone says whether it's fact or shouldn't matter to you.

So I take it we're at the point where you just lie and act like a hypocrite?

Dude, just move on. Let it go

You shouldn't care about hardware sales between PS3 & 360 since you're a PC guy.

This is what the whole problem is.

Why did you act the way you did to me about my topic?

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By clr84651

@wis3boi said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:
@clr84651 said:

Did you see this latest article. This is what I'm talking about.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/is-the-ps4-xbox-one-and-wii-u-console-war-dumb/1100-6419228/

Be vocal, be passionate, but don't be a dick - Mark Walton

I get the fanboy thing. I mean, if I've just spent too much money on a shiny black box, I want it to be the best damn box in the universe. I want it to fire rainbows at my face while I boot up a game, and have unicorns magically float out of the controller, wish me good luck, and gently kiss me on the forehead before I dive into an online battle. And if I finally find a box that does that, well, of course I want to share such good fortune with people I know.

I like being passionate about the things I love, and I love hearing from people who are passionate. It's those people that wait in line to buy the latest console, pre-order the needlessly over-the-top special editions of games, and go online to upload fan fiction and artwork of their favorite characters and universes. That is where console fanboys can triumph, and to those people, I salute you. The day I'm unlucky enough to not write about games, I'll be right there with you.

The trouble happens when that passion turns sour, and there's not really any need for it. I'm all for an open, heated debate on the merits of 1080p vs. 900p, or why the Xbox One UI sucks (seriously, it does), but when it gets personal, or turns into hate-speech, it all gets a bit silly. At the end of the day it's a big plastic box with some circuit boards in it. Be vocal, be passionate, but don't be a dick.

Those are all things you've done, so I'm not sure why you're telling me this

You post in topics and troll console people to death. You had to be a dick to me and tell me prove it over and over. I've seen you post in topics many times where you just say "well whoopty doo". That ads nothing to the topic of discussion and is just a dick comment. You told me I was wrong over and over about my topic and provided nothing to show or prove why I was wrong and you just wanted to be a dick to me.

I in turn was a dick back to you for this behavior. I don't just go around making dick comments to people. I state my reasons why I believe the way I do and keep it clean and logical.

And it makes no sense that a PC person would troll someone about proving hardware sales and be so bad towards them over it since PS sales can't be compared to PC sales.

It makes no sense to say rude things to people who make topics about a PS console that are fact and you have to say "Well whoopty doo".

Add something of point and logical to discussions or don't say anything to them about it. You should only be going after people who state BS about PC. But you go after anything anyone says whether it's fact or shouldn't matter to you.

the only winning move as a console fanboy/troll is to lie

You don't know what's gone on between Lostrib and me. He was an ass to me about a topic of hardware sales between the PS3 & 360. Which makes no sense because he is a PC guy. I don't have to prove crap to you or him. I made a topic stating sales and my sources. He was a ass telling me to prove it over and over. My sources were clear and he railroaded me about it. I had no problem with PC guys until I saw Lostrib being an ass to people making perfectly fine topics with sources and not just me.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

You shouldn't care about hardware sales between PS3 & 360 since you're a PC guy.

So I should just let you go about spreading false information?

And what topic are you referring to? I assume you mean this thread: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/so-wait-who-was-second-place-last-gen-31190292/?page=1

But I'm not sure how that is "your topic"

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#306  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45101 Posts

@walloftruth said:

@GabranthXIII said:

You did say we get better graphics, but you forgot: smoother framerates, more exclusives, emulators and the greatest application that is Steam.

And I have to agree with my buddy Vlad, who wants to be in a car with a peasant? no one.

Loading Video...

WIN

lol, you guys still playing GTA IV? why not V? oh right..

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@wis3boi said:

@lostrib said:

the only winning move as a console fanboy/troll is to lie

You don't know what's gone on between Lostrib and me. He was an ass to me about a topic of hardware sales between the PS3 & 360. Which makes no sense because he is a PC guy. I don't have to prove crap to you or him. I made a topic stating sales and my sources. He was a ass telling me to prove it over and over. My sources were clear and he railroaded me about it. I had no problem with PC guys until I saw Lostrib being an ass to people making perfectly fine topics with sources and not just me.

Oh, so we are on the part where you lie about stuff

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

In what did I fail to prove what I was saying?

I'm done with your inane questions. Prove your statements, or they hold no water.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 lostrib

@SolidGame_basic said:

@walloftruth said:

@GabranthXIII said:

You did say we get better graphics, but you forgot: smoother framerates, more exclusives, emulators and the greatest application that is Steam.

And I have to agree with my buddy Vlad, who wants to be in a car with a peasant? no one.

WIN

Please explain why I can't play GTA V

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

@walloftruth said:

@GabranthXIII said:

WIN

lol

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

And what topic are you referring to? I assume you mean this thread: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/so-wait-who-was-second-place-last-gen-31190292/?page=1

You don't have to agree. Everyone can see my topic and decide for themselves. You didn't need to do what you did at all! You don't need to be such a DICK dude! You're a PC guy to boot, which makes your behavior even more disturbing. You fail to let people make topics without letting each person decide for themselves how to take it and you put on you Mr. Almighty hat and let them have it. It's not just you. It's other overly fanatical fanboys too.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

You don't have to agree. Everyone can see my topic and decide for themselves. You didn't need to do what you did at all! You don't need to be such a DICK dude! You're a PC guy to boot, which makes your behavior even more disturbing. You fail to let people make topics without letting each person decide for themselves how to take it and you put on you Mr. Almighty hat and let them have it. It's not just you. It's other overly fanatical fanboys too.

I'm still not seeing how it is "your topic"?

Yes I'm such a fanatical fanboy in how I poke fanboys from every faction. Just because I'm a "PC guy" doesn't mean I have to be okay with people spreading misinformation even if it's not about PC.

also

"You fail to let people make topics without letting each person decide for themselves how to take it and you put on you Mr. Almighty hat and let them have it"

So I should let people act how they want and decide for themselves, but you're going to tell me how to act?

"You don't need to be such a DICK dude! You're a PC guy to boot, which makes your behavior even more disturbing"

Hypocrite much

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By SolidGame_basic

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@walloftruth said:

@GabranthXIII said:

WIN

have fun playing the best version! you know how much the PC people love that

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

Yes I'm such a fanatical fanboy in how I poke fanboys from every faction. Just because I'm a "PC guy" doesn't mean I have to be okay with people spreading misinformation even if it's not about PC.

also

"You fail to let people make topics without letting each person decide for themselves how to take it and you put on you Mr. Almighty hat and let them have it"

So I should let people act how they want and decide for themselves, but you're going to tell me how to act?

"You don't need to be such a DICK dude! You're a PC guy to boot, which makes your behavior even more disturbing"

Hypocrite much

OMG! Prove it. Prove it. Prove it. Nope you can't prove it. Nope none of this is proof. You have unreliable sources. I have to troll you for the sake of everyone on this site. I can't let them decide for themselves, so I must stop you from spreading lies. Which aren't lies it's just a simple topic in which I stated something in which each person can decide how to believe it or not. The sources are what they are and stated what my topic was about.

Who voted you in to the position to police the topics on this board and be the almighty decider and protector of all who come on here unless it's of course people you want to be a dick to? You need to be kicked off of this place seriously!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By lostrib

@SolidGame_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@walloftruth said:

@GabranthXIII said:

WIN

so you can't explain your statement?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

also

Hypocrite much

OMG! Prove it. Prove it. Prove it. Nope you can't prove it. Nope none of this is proof. You have unreliable sources. I have to troll you for the sake of everyone on this site. I can't let them decide for themselves, so I must stop you from spreading lies. Which aren't lies it's just a simple topic in which I stated something in which each person can decide how to believe it or not. The sources are what they are and stated what my topic was about.

Who voted you in to the position to police the topics on this board and be the almighty decider and protector of all who come on here unless it's of course people you want to be a dick to? You need to be kicked off of this place seriously!

Wow, you are such a sore loser. How can you be this upset because you failed to prove a point

So I should be kicked off for being a dick and because I tell people what to believe? Except all you've done is be a dick, going as far as calling me a child molester, and spent much of this thread telling me how I should act/post

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@lostrib Holy shit dude, what did you do?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By lostrib

@clyde46 said:

Check this thread: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/so-wait-who-was-second-place-last-gen-31190292/?page=1

And it's continued through a couple different threads after that

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts
  • Best games
  • Keyboard and mouse with the option of using controller
  • 1080p and higher, you can choose whatever resolution you want
  • 60fps and higher, again, flexible by you and your hardware
  • Customisation, software and hardware sides
  • Mods
  • Healthier for your eyes - dem graphics, dem high res stuff
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 clyde46

@lostrib said:

@clyde46 said:

Check this thread: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/so-wait-who-was-second-place-last-gen-31190292/?page=1

Hahaha. He sure is salty. Keep doing what you are doing, I haven't seen a good meltdown in a while.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 lostrib

@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

@clyde46 said:

Hahaha. He sure is salty. Keep doing what you are doing, I haven't seen a good meltdown in a while.

Yeah, it's been going for a while. He just can't seem to get over it

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 SolidGame_basic

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@walloftruth said:

@GabranthXIII said:

WIN

can't be master race when you have to wait a year to get the game after everyone else lol

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@walloftruth said:

@GabranthXIII said:

WIN

can't be master race when you have to wait a year to get the game after everyone else lol

...based on a single game?

lolreally?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 lostrib

@SolidGame_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@walloftruth said:

@GabranthXIII said:

WIN

You still haven't answered the question

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

also

Hypocrite much

Wow, you are such a sore loser. How can you be this upset because you failed to prove a point

So I should be kicked off for being a dick and because I tell people what to believe? Except all you've done is be a dick, going as far as calling me a child molester, and spent much of this thread telling me how I should act/post

You are the one who started the crap. I don't have to prove anything to you. I made a topic with my sources. You were a dick about my topic. You had no reason to be other than to just be a dick. You said you couldn't let me lie to people. I didn't lie to people. I showed what my sources were and each can decide for themselves. People know it's SW and they know there will be topics about things like that when websites are saying it.

I called you rude things because you started crap about my topic unnecessarily. Others that also said things about it, let it go after I stated what it was about. You couldn't let it be. Prove it prove it prove it. Nope you haven't proven it. Yet you had nothing to prove me wrong other than your opinion and cockiness. Believe my sources, don't believe my sources. They are sources that say what my topic was about. You say crap to people about their topics unnecessarily and to be a dick. Then you have nothing to add to the topic constructively as to why were a dick about their topic.

You make a rude comment and then when you get called on it you stand your ground and don't have anything to support why you did it. Other than an opinion that's rude. Ya, and I'm the one that's wrong for calling you out about doing that crap in topics.

For God's sake dude. Let people make topics and site sources and say things and when you don't support their likes don't say anything unless you have an understandable and logical reason and state something constructive in return. Otherwise it comes across as being a dick to people just for making a topic about something that you aren't interested in.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 SolidGame_basic

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@walloftruth said:

@GabranthXIII said:

WIN

lol ok

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By lostrib

@SolidGame_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

lol ok

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By SolidGame_basic

@MonsieurX said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@walloftruth said:

@GabranthXIII said:

WIN

lolreally?

actually I mentioned Destiny & MGS 5 before, but you guys love to keep downplaying it. what kind of master race is that?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

@MonsieurX said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@walloftruth said:

@GabranthXIII said:

WIN

lolreally?

actually I mentioned Destiny & MGS 5 before, but you guys love to keep downplaying it. what kind of master race is that?

So,because we can't play 3 games?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

also

Hypocrite much

You are the one who started the crap. I don't have to prove anything to you. I made a topic with my sources. You were a dick about my topic. You had no reason to be other than to just be a dick. You said you couldn't let me lie to people. I didn't lie to people. I showed what my sources were and each can decide for themselves. People know it's SW and they know there will be topics about things like that when websites are saying it.

I called you rude things because you started crap about my topic unnecessarily. Others that also said things about it, let it go after I stated what it was about. You couldn't let it be. Prove it prove it prove it. Nope you haven't proven it. Yet you had nothing to prove me wrong other than your opinion and cockiness. Believe my sources, don't believe my sources. They are sources that say what my topic was about. You say crap to people about their topics unnecessarily and to be a dick. Then you have nothing to add to the topic constructively as to why were a dick about their topic.

You make a rude comment and then when you get called on it you stand your ground and don't have anything to support why you did it. Other than an opinion that's rude. Ya, and I'm the one that's wrong for calling you out about doing that crap in topics.

For God's sake dude. Let people make topics and site sources and say things and when you don't support their likes don't say anything unless you have an understandable and logical reason and state something constructive in return. Otherwise it comes across as being a dick to people just for making a topic about something that you aren't interested in.

Still not sure how it's "your topic", but okay

And in no way have I prevented you or anyone else from making topics or posting sources. But if your sources are flawed, why shouldn't I point that out?

You're the one who has been making it personal, from attempting to insult me constantly to putting me in your sig.

Just take the loss and move on. Seriously, it's sad to think that someone who acts like you do has kids

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

also

Hypocrite much

And in no way have I prevented you or anyone else from making topics or posting sources. But if your sources are flawed, why shouldn't I point that out?

You're the one who has been making it personal, from attempting to insult me constantly to putting me in your sig.

Just take the loss and move on. Seriously, it's sad to think that someone who acts like you do has kids

See there. You had to type take the loss and move on. Keep being a dick about people's topic. It's all you know as you can't see past your nose.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

See there. You had to type take the loss and move on. Keep being a dick about people's topic. It's all you know as you can't see past your nose.

You're the one continuously slinging personal insults. Not sure how I'm the dick here.

And then you get on me for commenting/criticizing people's posts, and yet a number of times you felt compelled to comment on me saying "whoopty doo" or when you felt the need to say, "One from the Disaster Race makes another lame topic." in my topic about a Dark Souls 2 sale.

Makes you seem like a big fat hypocrite

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 SolidGame_basic

@MonsieurX said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@MonsieurX said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@walloftruth said:

@GabranthXIII said:

WIN

lolreally?

So,because we can't play 3 games?

yup

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

You're the one continuously slinging personal insults. Not sure how I'm the dick here.

And then you get on me for commenting/criticizing people's posts, and yet a number of times you felt compelled to comment on me saying "whoopty doo" or when you felt the need to say, "One from the Disaster Race makes another lame topic." in my topic about a Dark Souls 2 sale.

All these insults to you are after you did them to me and others for no reason other than you aren't impressed with what their topic is about or in mine I didn't prove it to you. I had sources from VG Chartz and others. I wasn't lying to anyone. NPD only shows N. A. I used the sources available.

And heck, why are you so avid about sales between PS3 & 360 being so concrete and absolute evidence only from I'm guessing MS & Sony would be enough for you?

And if I'm so wrong with my sources, where are the sources saying otherwise?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

All these insults to you are after you did them to me and others for no reason other than you aren't impressed with what their topic is about or in mine I didn't prove it to you. I had sources from VG Chartz and others.

Lol, and let's just stop right there

"Don't use VG Chartz in posts, don't create threads with them. They will be laughed at."

So you're upset because I pointed out that your sources are flawed, and that means it's okay to continuously personally insult me, including calling me one of the worst possible things out there, and act like a hypocrite?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By clyde46

Kane04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 Kane04
Member since 2006 • 2115 Posts
@bforrester420 said:

PC gamers that spout that "master race" nonsense are just pimply nerds whose testes haven't descended yet. I just do what girls do: ignore them.

^ This.

I've started playing games in 1991, still have the (non working) parts of my 1st WinPC, trust me, its all a bunch of kids that started on the PS2-360 and just found out about PCs.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

All these insults to you are after you did them to me and others for no reason other than you aren't impressed with what their topic is about or in mine I didn't prove it to you. I had sources from VG Chartz and others.

"Don't use VG Chartz in posts, don't create threads with them. They will be laughed at."

So you're upset because I pointed out that your sources are flawed, and that means it's okay to continuously personally insult me, including calling me one of the worst possible things out there, and act like a hypocrite?

Let's retrace what happened. You started a fight with me about my topic. You said prove it over and over. You didn't prove me wrong, yet you insult me about my topic. I then respond by calling you many things for doing this. You seem avid about smashing what I said and beating me down about it. You say "Take the loss and move on" in many of your responses. I didn't lose as I didn't get proven wrong by you or anyone else. You can say my sources aren't the best possible. I only lose by being proven wrong. That is why I said let's agree to disagree. I have sources while not what you would consider good enough. You have no sources to say otherwise.

If I'm so wrong, then where is the proof that the PS3 didn't outsell the 360?

You bash without any proof that I'm wrong. VG Chartz isn't that far off. They're always within 500,000 units sold of the total and they reported the PS3 outsold the 360 by 1.5 million by March 2014. They show the PS3 outselling the 360 every week I go on there.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 SolidGame_basic

@Kane04 said:
@bforrester420 said:

PC gamers that spout that "master race" nonsense are just pimply nerds whose testes haven't descended yet. I just do what girls do: ignore them.

^ This.

I've started playing games in 1991, still have the (non working) parts of my 1st WinPC, trust me, its all a bunch of kids that started on the PS2-360 and just found out about PCs.

it's great to see posters like you guys exist in this forum lol

Kane04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By Kane04

@GabranthXIII said:

Because most of the peasant game reviews are either paid - or made by a fanboy. Like TLOU which is a good example of overrated game, but it just happens to be made by naughty dog come at me, peasant. And yes I have completed the game, it was average.

The time it took to make that gif was time a MasterRace dude had nothing better to do with his glorious PC while a console player was actually having fun playing a video game.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

Let's retrace what happened. You started a fight with me about my topic. You said prove it over and over. You didn't prove me wrong, yet you insult me about my topic. I then respond by calling you many things for doing this. You seem avid about smashing what I said and beating me down about it. You say "Take the loss and move on" in many of your responses. I didn't lose as I didn't get proven wrong by you or anyone else. You can say my sources aren't the best possible. I only lose by being proven wrong. That is why I said let's agree to disagree. I have sources while not what you would consider good enough. You have no sources to say otherwise.

If I'm so wrong, then where is the proof that the PS3 didn't outsell the 360?

You bash without any proof that I'm wrong. VG Chartz isn't that far off. They're always within 500,000 units sold of the total and they reported the PS3 outsold the 360 by 1.5 million by March 2014. They show the PS3 outselling the 360 every week I go on there.

We already have gone through all of this. You lost. You never proved your point with legitimate sources.

Seriously, let it go. This thread isn't even about sales of any kind. The thread you're referring to (which wasn't yours) was over 2 weeks ago. Holy shit dude. I feel bad for your kids

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 lostrib

@Kane04 said:

@GabranthXIII said:

Because most of the peasant game reviews are either paid - or made by a fanboy. Like TLOU which is a good example of overrated game, but it just happens to be made by naughty dog come at me, peasant. And yes I have completed the game, it was average.

The time it took to make that gif was time a MasterRace dude had nothing better to do with his glorious PC while a console player was actually having fun playing a video game.

prove it

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

Here is the latest. If you have a better source than this to prove me wrong. I will admit I was wrong.

Click the bottom left of the box that says "Global Hardware Totals" that says "This Generation" and change it to "Last Generation". It shows the PS3 has sold 1.1 million more globally. I figure it can be off by at most 500,000 units sold. 1.1 million ahead is enough to use it as a source.

http://www.vgchartz.com/

Kane04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 Kane04

@lostrib said:

@Kane04 said:

@GabranthXIII said:

prove it

Consoles just play games, can't make/edit vid->gifs on consoles.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

Here is the latest. If you have a better source than this to prove me wrong. I will admit I was wrong.

Click the bottom left of the box that says "Global Hardware Totals" that says "This Generation" and change it to "Last Generation". It shows the PS3 has sold 1.1 million more globally. I figure it can be off by at most 500,000 units sold. 1.1 million ahead is enough to use it as a source.

http://www.vgchartz.com/

once again

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 lostrib

@Kane04 said:

@lostrib said:

@Kane04 said:

@GabranthXIII said:

prove it

So those netflix, amazon instant, music apps, blu-ray players, etc are just for show?

Kane04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 Kane04

@lostrib said:

@Kane04 said:

@lostrib said:

@Kane04 said:

@GabranthXIII said:

prove it

So those netflix, amazon instant, music apps, blu-ray players, etc are just for show?

And all of those are still a fun time, not "let me specifically waste my time doing something to target a demographic I don't particularly like for no apparent reason other than make myself feel better".

Point proven.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 lostrib

@Kane04 said:

@lostrib said:

@Kane04 said:

@lostrib said:

@Kane04 said:

@GabranthXIII said:

prove it

And all of those are still a fun time, not "let me specifically waste my time doing something to target a demographic I don't particularly like for no apparent reason other than make myself feel better".

Point proven.

Oh, so you're the only person who determines what is a fun time?

Kane04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 Kane04

@lostrib said:

@Kane04 said:

@lostrib said:

@Kane04 said:

@lostrib said:

@Kane04 said:

@GabranthXIII said:

prove it

Point proven.

Oh, so you're the only person who determines what is a fun time?

No, theres a lot of messed up people doing some crazy messed up stuff because they think its fun.

If bully/target a demographic is your cup of tea go ahead and do it.

Now you can drop it because you're not gonna win this argument, you haven't come up with one yet after all.