How is PC the "master race"?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#251 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Jankarcop said:

^ But it's bad trolling.

I'm not trolling at all. It's the truth.

We don't even have to go back far either, just look at any thread that involved Infamous second Son and the bitch fit hermits had in it.

You just explained 99% of console only related threads.

And you just proved my point.

Whatever,

I'm going to play dark souls 2 in HD.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#252  Edited By wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

I think the previous points of some people not understanding satire and tongue-in-cheek is coming to fruition before our eyes here

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#253 melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@wis3boi said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Zassimick said:

I'd like to think the Master Race stuff is merely continuing the satire that Yahtzee started. I'd really like to think that.

I think it's moved past the point of satire personally.

those who think that are probably the same people that think The Onion or /r/pyongyang are real

I'm not saying it's every pc gamer, but there is a strong majority of them that subscribe to the redit, superiority, bullshit aspect of all this.

r/pcmasterrace is a self proclaimed circle jerk thread. They know they are exaggerating all the facts and unfairly putting down consoles. It's just for good fun. Nobody takes the PCMasterrace seriously. Most PC gamers know that they have a superior platform but they don't go around, seriously talking to people saying "ya I'm actually a proud member of the PCmasterrace."

Anyone who is mad because PC gamers call console gamers peasants really don't understand satire...

@melonfarmerz said:

It's a master race because of the mentality that we are better than you. Gaming is about preference and I don't see anything wrong with consoles but you really can't argue PC isn't superior in every way except exclusives because that's an opinion. On console, MS, Sony have a complete monopoly over what you experience and play. That's why you're refered to as a peasant. You're essentially a slave to their system.

For some? sure. But there's definitely more than a few of you that believe this superiority bullshit.

Satire only works when you yourself realize it's an exaggeration.

1st post you quoted was an actual explanation. 2nd post you quoted explained the mentality of why PC has a group that feels as if they are superior.. Doesn't mean master race is a word anyone uses seriously. Come on man. You're better than that.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@Suppaman100: Are you proud of that post you just linked to or something? Because it's highly opinionated, misinoformed, cherry picked, and downright bias like no tmr. Please don't go into journalism

Looks like I made another hermit butthurt. And of course it's highly opinionated, it's my theory, opinion on PC gaming. And pls show me were I was wrong then.

Doesn't have a gaming PC. Makes a theory about PC gaming anyways.

Lol, I have a gaming PC.

And to be clear, I don't hate PC gaming. I just think it's not on the same level as in the past. For example I just don't see a lot of interesting upcoming PC games and if not for indies PC gaming would be even more pathetic.

You constantly uses retarded childish name calling and cherry picked anti PC arguments. See "hahahahahhaha PC beggar race keep begging for GTA" and you even said PC gaming was dying which is a hillarious inaccurate statement. Especially considering a few articles just came out today saying the PC gaming has surpassed consoles in revenue.

And now, all of a sudden "I don't hate PC gaming"

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#255  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@melonfarmerz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@Suppaman100: Are you proud of that post you just linked to or something? Because it's highly opinionated, misinoformed, cherry picked, and downright bias like no tmr. Please don't go into journalism

Looks like I made another hermit butthurt. And of course it's highly opinionated, it's my theory, opinion on PC gaming. And pls show me were I was wrong then.

Lol, I have a gaming PC.

And to be clear, I don't hate PC gaming. I just think it's not on the same level as in the past. For example I just don't see a lot of interesting upcoming PC games and if not for indies PC gaming would be even more pathetic.

You constantly uses retarded childish name calling and cherry picked anti PC arguments. See "hahahahahhaha PC beggar race keep begging for GTA" and you even said PC gaming was dying which is a hillarious inaccurate statement. Especially considering a few articles just came out today saying the PC gaming has surpassed consoles in revenue.

Don't let yourself in with peasants

it's like the saying 'when you sleep with the dog, you will get his fleas'

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Indeed, PC gaming has turned into a joke these last years.

Why?

Before reading my reasoning, answer this question. If PC has so many "AAA" exclusives, then how come PC can't seem to win any GOTY at the major gaming media?

My reasoning is on the beginning of the page. http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/pc-gaming-worth-it-multiplats-only-31222873/?messageId=342337662&page=5

Well, no. I don't need to answer any question.

That post was full of statements, with absolutely zero evidence. You'd need to prove all that.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@Vatusus: so you're generalizing based on a small group of elitisits who may or may not be trolling, but not for the console gamers who show the same elitist attitudes?

We don't call ourselves the Master Race or anything to the equivalent. We compare sales, exclusive games, services and their value on our system.

I wouldn't down a PC gamer who had sources stating something about PC just because I didn't like what it said or because I have to put down what their topic is just because it says something about their favorite platform that I don't care about or agree with.

You go too far with calling yourselves the Master Race & putting down people who make topics with supporting sources to what their topic is.

No but console gamers do act superior based simply on their platform of choice, either versus other consoles or versus PC.

Also, didn't you just going on a rant saying PC gamers are a bunch of "retarded losers"

Yes, it's a rant based on their arrogance. We are the Master Race. PC is the best gaming with blah, blah blah....

Lol, what? Who is this "we" crap? You speak strictly of PC's and call yourself master of anything? Come back when you become a real gamer and play on multiple platforms along with PC's...that my friend is the master race you speak of. The actual hardcore gamers that play games, not stare at pixels.

Hell on PC alone I own a G13,Nostromo, 3 different gaming mice, 2 gaming keyboards, 2 different cases that cost over $200, several CPU's including i7, 4 GPU's not including old ones that are too irrelevant, 3 $150 + PSU's.....I could go on, much of all that collects dust because I can. I also like to occasionally bust out my Nintendo Wii and play wii sports along with all my other consoles and mobiles I own........That's a Master Race, not some wannabe bull****. I also have a life. my own house, 2 new cars, dog, 3 cats and a wife...something the die hard fanbois will never have.

You see, the fanbois are just posers, they be jelly cause they want so bad to be wealthy and buy whatever game for whatever platform they wish but they can't cause they live in their mom's basement. They spend their allowance on one platform and just want so bad for it to be "THE" platform. I won't go into how pathetic it is to say you're a master race because you own a PC. Anyone can own a PC that will at least play some games. Playing any game because you enjoy games is completely different plus you need to have a life outside of games too but that's a different point altogether.

LMAO, Master Race my a**...... Oh look, I just purchased Bravely Default on 3DS while my PS4 has AC4 on pause and my PC is running doing nothing at all because I can. Think I'll leave it all running for you guys while I go watch my Honda Miimo 500 mow my lawn from my front porch as I play my new game. ...oh, and I had sex at 5am this morning too but good luck with mastering your race or whatever it is you do on weekends.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#258  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@pimphand_gamer said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@Vatusus: so you're generalizing based on a small group of elitisits who may or may not be trolling, but not for the console gamers who show the same elitist attitudes?

We don't call ourselves the Master Race or anything to the equivalent. We compare sales, exclusive games, services and their value on our system.

I wouldn't down a PC gamer who had sources stating something about PC just because I didn't like what it said or because I have to put down what their topic is just because it says something about their favorite platform that I don't care about or agree with.

You go too far with calling yourselves the Master Race & putting down people who make topics with supporting sources to what their topic is.

No but console gamers do act superior based simply on their platform of choice, either versus other consoles or versus PC.

Also, didn't you just going on a rant saying PC gamers are a bunch of "retarded losers"

Yes, it's a rant based on their arrogance. We are the Master Race. PC is the best gaming with blah, blah blah....

Lol, what? Who is this "we" crap? You speak strictly of PC's and call yourself master of anything? Come back when you become a real gamer and play on multiple platforms along with PC's...that my friend is the master race you speak of. The actual hardcore gamers that play games, not stare at pixels.

Hell on PC alone I own a G13,Nostromo, 3 different gaming mice, 2 gaming keyboards, 2 different cases that cost over $200, several CPU's including i7, 4 GPU's not including old ones that are too irrelevant, 3 $150 + PSU's.....I could go on, much of all that collects dust because I can. I also like to occasionally bust out my Nintendo Wii and play wii sports along with all my other consoles and mobiles I own........That's a Master Race, not some wannabe bull****. I also have a life. my own house, 2 new cars, dog, 3 cats and a wife...something the die hard fanbois will never have.

You see, the fanbois are just posers, they be jelly cause they want so bad to be wealthy and buy whatever game for whatever platform they wish but they can't cause they live in their mom's basement. They spend their allowance on one platform and just want so bad for it to be "THE" platform. I won't go into how pathetic it is to say you're a master race because you own a PC. Anyone can own a PC that will at least play some games. Playing any game because you enjoy games is completely different plus you need to have a life outside of games too but that's a different point altogether.

LMAO, Master Race my a**...... Oh look, I just purchased Bravely Default on 3DS while my PS4 has AC4 on pause and my PC is running doing nothing at all because I can. Think I'll leave it all running for you guys while I go watch my Honda Miimo 500 mow my lawn from my front porch as I play my new game. ...oh, and I had sex at 5am this morning too but good luck with mastering your race or whatever it is you do on weekends.

The insecurity is strong with this one

UnbiasedPoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By UnbiasedPoster
Member since 2013 • 1134 Posts

because getting broken games 6 months after everyone else is l33t.

ya didn't know?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By lostrib

@UnbiasedPoster said:

ya didn't know?

^bad

UnbiasedPoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 UnbiasedPoster

@lostrib said:

@UnbiasedPoster said:

ya didn't know?

^bad

No.

FragSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 FragSponge
Member since 2005 • 194 Posts

You know your life sucks when the only parties you get invited to are on Xbox live

c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 c0mplex
Member since 2002 • 15382 Posts

The peasants are getting rowdy again.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@UnbiasedPoster said:

ya didn't know?

double the fps and higher gfx is broken?

Let me guess, 99% of multiplats will be better on PC this gen , just like last gen, and people like you will continue to lie about that fact.

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 GioVela2010
Member since 2008 • 5566 Posts

LOL Shitty audio and shitty monitor race is more like it.

c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 c0mplex
Member since 2002 • 15382 Posts

@GioVela2010 said:

TIL you can't connect a PC to an HDTV or home theater speakers.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@GioVela2010 said:

Look who's back.

Old_Gooseberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#268  Edited By Old_Gooseberry
Member since 2002 • 3958 Posts

I'm not sure if pc users are the master race, but they are smarter. Console users barely know how to plug in their consoles into their tvs. For them that amount of brain effort is next gen. I'm surprised to see console users in forums since it does require a computer to type in here but I assume their getting help from someone to figure out these internets.

I'm kidding for the most part, but there is some truth to all this.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 lostrib

@clyde46 said:

@GioVela2010 said:

Look who's back.

Well....shit

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 clyde46

@lostrib said:

@clyde46 said:

@GioVela2010 said:

Look who's back.

Well....shit

I guessing Xboxdone74 got banned or suspended.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By lundy86_4

@GioVela2010 said:

You should take another break. What alt got the boot?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 lostrib

@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

@clyde46 said:

@GioVela2010 said:

Look who's back.

Well....shit

was that gio as well?

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

Mods.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 clyde46

@lostrib said:

@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

@clyde46 said:

@GioVela2010 said:

Look who's back.

Well....shit

was that gio as well?

Dunno, I wouldn't put it past him though.

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

Eh, it was a fun joke way back in the day, but then it just kept going and going and going...got old kind of fast. Sure, some keep it in the original light that it was meant to be, but not everyone. And for those people that get called out on their superiority complex, they fall back on the "you just don't get satire". Yes folks, we get it, it's supposed to be satire, hooray for the funny. Just let it die.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@pimphand_gamer said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

PC gamers that call themselves The Master Race are lame. If they're that then PS gamers are the Superior Race. LOL

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By clr84651

@lostrib said:

@pimphand_gamer said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

Ya, a bit too wordy & dramatic for not being attacked by a PC gamer directly & was only commenting on something.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#281 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

Why? Because

Backwards Compatible with every generation

Superior Graphics

Fully customizable

Mods

Not limited by petty OS, (ex. No mp3 playback on ps4)

Longer lifespan

Cheaper in the long run

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 clr84651

@lostrib said:

@pimphand_gamer said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

Did you see this latest article. This is what I'm talking about.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/is-the-ps4-xbox-one-and-wii-u-console-war-dumb/1100-6419228/

Be vocal, be passionate, but don't be a dick - Mark Walton

I get the fanboy thing. I mean, if I've just spent too much money on a shiny black box, I want it to be the best damn box in the universe. I want it to fire rainbows at my face while I boot up a game, and have unicorns magically float out of the controller, wish me good luck, and gently kiss me on the forehead before I dive into an online battle. And if I finally find a box that does that, well, of course I want to share such good fortune with people I know.

I like being passionate about the things I love, and I love hearing from people who are passionate. It's those people that wait in line to buy the latest console, pre-order the needlessly over-the-top special editions of games, and go online to upload fan fiction and artwork of their favorite characters and universes. That is where console fanboys can triumph, and to those people, I salute you. The day I'm unlucky enough to not write about games, I'll be right there with you.

The trouble happens when that passion turns sour, and there's not really any need for it. I'm all for an open, heated debate on the merits of 1080p vs. 900p, or why the Xbox One UI sucks (seriously, it does), but when it gets personal, or turns into hate-speech, it all gets a bit silly. At the end of the day it's a big plastic box with some circuit boards in it. Be vocal, be passionate, but don't be a dick.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 lostrib
@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@pimphand_gamer said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/is-the-ps4-xbox-one-and-wii-u-console-war-dumb/1100-6419228/

I get the fanboy thing. I mean, if I've just spent too much money on a shiny black box, I want it to be the best damn box in the universe. I want it to fire rainbows at my face while I boot up a game, and have unicorns magically float out of the controller, wish me good luck, and gently kiss me on the forehead before I dive into an online battle. And if I finally find a box that does that, well, of course I want to share such good fortune with people I know.

I like being passionate about the things I love, and I love hearing from people who are passionate. It's those people that wait in line to buy the latest console, pre-order the needlessly over-the-top special editions of games, and go online to upload fan fiction and artwork of their favorite characters and universes. That is where console fanboys can triumph, and to those people, I salute you. The day I'm unlucky enough to not write about games, I'll be right there with you.

The trouble happens when that passion turns sour, and there's not really any need for it. I'm all for an open, heated debate on the merits of 1080p vs. 900p, or why the Xbox One UI sucks (seriously, it does), but when it gets personal, or turns into hate-speech, it all gets a bit silly. At the end of the day it's a big plastic box with some circuit boards in it. Be vocal, be passionate, but don't be a dick.

Those are all things you've done, so I'm not sure why you're telling me this

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 clyde46

He's got a hard-on for you @lostrib

UnbiasedPoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 UnbiasedPoster

@Jankarcop said:

@UnbiasedPoster said:

ya didn't know?

Let me guess, 99% of multiplats will be better on PC this gen , just like last gen, and people like you will continue to lie about that fact.

No, I mean like the bugs that render the game unplayable and often times literally broken. Wait 6 months for game to get ported. Wait another 6 for it to be in working condition. The hermit way of life.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@UnbiasedPoster said:

@Jankarcop said:

@UnbiasedPoster said:

ya didn't know?

No, I mean like the bugs that render the game unplayable and often times literally broken. Wait 6 months for game to get ported. Wait another 6 for it to be in working condition. The hermit way of life.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#288 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@GioVela2010 said:

Look who's back.

He never left bro, it would seem that m3boarder32 & m3dude1 are his alt accounts..

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By GioVela2010
Member since 2008 • 5566 Posts

@remiks00:

No idea who m3dude1 is

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 wis3boi

@remiks00 said:

@clyde46 said:

@GioVela2010 said:

Look who's back.

He never left bro, it would seem that m3boarder32 & m3dude1 are his alt accounts..

this place needs to be nuked

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Indeed, PC gaming has turned into a joke these last years.

Why?

Before reading my reasoning, answer this question. If PC has so many "AAA" exclusives, then how come PC can't seem to win any GOTY at the major gaming media?

My reasoning is on the beginning of the page. http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/pc-gaming-worth-it-multiplats-only-31222873/?messageId=342337662&page=5

Well, no. I don't need to answer any question.

That post was full of statements, with absolutely zero evidence. You'd need to prove all that.

Then pls say were I was wrong in your opinion. But of course a big part of it is my theory. Feel free to quote on me on the parts where you think I was wrong and then we'll have a discussion.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 Suppaman100

@melonfarmerz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

Lol, I have a gaming PC.

If I say "PC beggar race" or something else then that means I don't take that person srsly and I won't waste my time so I use some troll crap for teh lulz.

Lol and where did I say PC gaming is dying? I just don't think PC gaming is on the same level as it was before, that's all. (hence why no PC exclusive has won any GOTY award for the last couple of years)

And of course I don't hate PC gaming, why would I hate something that's backed by no big company and with such a beautiful gaming history.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@lostrib said:

@clyde46 said:

@GioVela2010 said:

Look who's back.

Well....shit

He never left

*cough* m3dude *cough*

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By clr84651

@lostrib said:
@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@pimphand_gamer said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

You post in topics and troll console people to death. You had to be a dick to me and tell me prove it over and over. I've seen you post in topics many times where you just say "well whoopty doo". That ads nothing to the topic of discussion and is just a dick comment. You told me I was wrong over and over about my topic and provided nothing to show or prove why I was wrong and you just wanted to be a dick to me.

I in turn was a dick back to you for this behavior. I don't just go around making dick comments to people. I state my reasons why I believe the way I do and keep it clean and logical.

And it makes no sense that a PC person would troll someone about proving hardware sales and be so bad towards them over it since PS sales can't be compared to PC sales.

It makes no sense to say rude things to people who make topics about a PS console that are fact and you have to say "Well whoopty doo".

Add something of point and logical to discussions or don't say anything to them about it. You should only be going after people who state BS about PC. But you go after anything anyone says whether it's fact or shouldn't matter to you.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 clyde46

@clr84651: Someone hurt my feelings D:

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:
@clr84651 said:

You post in topics and troll console people to death. You had to be a dick to me and tell me prove it over and over. I've seen you post in topics many times where you just say "well whoopty doo". That ads nothing to the topic of discussion and is just a dick comment. You told me I was wrong over and over about my topic and provided nothing to show or prove why I was wrong and you just wanted to be a dick to me.

I in turn was a dick back to you for this behavior. I don't just go around making dick comments to people. I state my reasons why I believe the way I do and keep it clean and logical.

And it makes no sense that a PC person would troll someone about proving hardware sales and be so bad towards them over it since PS sales can't be compared to PC sales.

It makes no sense to say rude things to people who make topics about a PS console that are fact and you have to say "Well whoopty doo".

Add something of point and logical to discussions or don't say anything to them about it. You should only be going after people who state BS about PC. But you go after anything anyone says whether it's fact or shouldn't matter to you.

So I take it we're at the point where you just lie and act like a hypocrite?

Dude, just move on. Let it go

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 wis3boi

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:
@clr84651 said:

So I take it we're at the point where you just lie and act like a hypocrite?

Dude, just move on. Let it go

the only winning move as a console fanboy/troll is to lie

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 lundy86_4

@Suppaman100 said:

Then pls say were I was wrong in your opinion. But of course a big part of it is my theory. Feel free to quote on me on the parts where you think I was wrong and then we'll have a discussion.

I don't need to. You failed to prove what you were saying.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By Suppaman100

@lundy86_4 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

I don't need to. You failed to prove what you were saying.

In what did I fail to prove what I was saying?