How is PC the "master race"?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

napo_sp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202 napo_sp
Member since 2006 • 649 Posts

@jun_aka_pekto said:

@napo_sp said:

@jun_aka_pekto said:

I don't think PC gamers are the master race. But, I do like how aspects of PC gaming can actually be beneficial and make education feel fun:

Flight sims for example.

From Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D (Flight Simulator X) Web site:

this! I learned how to fly a jet from PC gaming, I learned many aspect of military aviation from PC gaming.

I'm in meteorology. But, I also do aviation weather. I love customizing the weather engine in Flight simulator X. By playing the game, I have more appreciation for the workload a pilot has. Plus, I get a clue of how pilots see the weather conditions from their perspective. It's kind of hard to visualize when we're far below sitting on the ground.

For example, if I was under the clouds here, I would've said it's a terrible day. But, from a pilot's perspective? Nah. it's sunny overall. And, yup. I got some air time every now and then...to take photos. ;)

Edit:

I just remembered something...... A few years ago, I once had an Army soldier come up to me and say he wanted to be a helicopter pilot. I recommended FSX and buying a 3rd-party HH-60 Seahawk/Blackhawk addon. I'm not sure how much that helped. But, he got accepted into flight school late last year.

higher fidelity vehicle sims can certainly help someone preparing for the real one, take for example USAF students who are into DCS A-10C or Falcon BMS, they will be far more prepared and adept at flying the real jet than ones who never played such sims assuming both just started the study at the same time; we can even bet that the ones who are into the sim can actually skip many of the preliminary/basic lessons.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

The Herms are simply being opportunistic. The consoles are starting slow (as they always do) and the dirty Herms are pouncing. They'll quiet down after E3.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@adamosmaki said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

Sure they get better graphics, but they don't necessarily get better games. You can't play console exclusives which are developed by the some of the best studios in the world. In terms of the medium, consoles push gameplay and storytelling, PCs push the next hardware. And with next gen consoles here, the graphical advantage is not what is used to be. Also, next gen consoles are quickly becoming the home to many indie games, so PC doesn't even have that anymore. And lastly, who wants to buy a desktop these days unless you really need to? So can we finally agree that the PC master race is no more?

Sees metacritic number of 75+ games for 2013

and is pretty much the same picture every year

Not even combined all consoles dont have the amount of good exclusives pc has

And almost all of those PC exclusives are indies, one of the reasons PC not winning any GOTY awards.

napo_sp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By napo_sp
Member since 2006 • 649 Posts

GOTY won't help you fly 737, 777, F-16 and more.

lol GOTY.

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#207  Edited By Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

@Suppaman100: How many console exclusives have won GOTY? You keep saying "more than PC" but since GOTY usually goes to only ONE game per year... Can you please enlighten me? because last time I checked the majority of games that get GOTY are usually multiplats

And you keep talking about indies as if they are the worst of the worst :/

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#208  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

@PonchoTaco said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@GabranthXIII said:

You did say we get better graphics, but you forgot: smoother framerates, more exclusives, emulators and the greatest application that is Steam.

And I have to agree with my buddy Vlad, who wants to be in a car with a peasant? no one.

Tell me something, where is GTA V for PC?

Tell me something, where is DOTA 2 for PS4/Xbone/Wii U?

Where is Rome: Total War 2 for PS4/Xbone/Wii U?

Where is Half-Life 2 for Xbone/PS4/Wii U?

Where is Super Mario 3D World for PC/PS4/Xbone?

Where is Uncharted 3 for PC/Wii U/Xbone?

Where is Pokemon for PSVita?

Your statement is asinine.

There is no GTAV, MGSV, Destiny on PS4/XBONE either.

@PonchoTaco said:

@Vatusus said:

They arent. It was just a meme that went far too over PC fanboys heads. I hope they actually dont believe they are superior to console gamers because of the platform they chose to play on. That would be very very sad. I wonder how these so called "superior race" look irl. Most would be highly disappointed

Right, no console gamer is below a 9.

Or older than 9?

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Suppaman100

@roler42 said:

@Suppaman100: How many console exclusives have won GOTY? You keep saying "more than PC" but since GOTY usually goes to only ONE game per year... Can you please enlighten me? because last time I checked the majority of games that get GOTY are usually multiplats

And you keep talking about indies as if they are the worst of the worst :/

That doesn't change the fact that PC exclusives almost never win. a GOTY.

And of course not all indies are bad. But it's also a fact that most indies are of lower quality. Anyways if you want to know my reasoning, read my big post at the beginning of this page http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/pc-gaming-worth-it-multiplats-only-31222873/?messageId=342337662&page=5

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#210 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@adamosmaki said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

Sure they get better graphics, but they don't necessarily get better games. You can't play console exclusives which are developed by the some of the best studios in the world. In terms of the medium, consoles push gameplay and storytelling, PCs push the next hardware. And with next gen consoles here, the graphical advantage is not what is used to be. Also, next gen consoles are quickly becoming the home to many indie games, so PC doesn't even have that anymore. And lastly, who wants to buy a desktop these days unless you really need to? So can we finally agree that the PC master race is no more?

And almost all of those PC exclusives are indies, one of the reasons PC not winning any GOTY awards.

And your point about been indies is what ?

Also i counted at least 15 games that are not indies. Still twice as many as PS.

But keep playing the Goty card in every argument when you have no other argument ( well if you only play games occasionally say a coupe hours a month i guess its better with a console )

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

A real gamer...the true master race, has both if not more platforms. I have a high end PC, PS4, PS3,hacked PSP,3DS XL,Dreamcast,SegaCD,MAME Arcade cab,Atari2600,MACbook Pro 15" retina, 2 Gameboy color's including a NES collectors edition, SNES,...and enough PC parts including OS licenses to build 2 more very good PC's including 580gtx and 280gtx GPU's just collecting dust for my pure amusement. But let's face it, a large tower with multiple user interfaces to access games that requires 2 separate input peripherals (mouse/kb) just to play isn't in the same competing market segment as a unified, streamlined device that only requires 1 input from boot to shutdown. No clue why any moron would try to debate such a subject. Be a real gamer, get em all.

So PC and Console fanbois, what's this about a master race again?

lunar1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By lunar1122
Member since 2012 • 784 Posts

Pc is the master race because it simply does everything.. Whats so hard to grasp peasants?

What are the games built on ? the master race..

What platform can emulate nintendo wii/gamecube/super/nes/Gameboy/gameboy color/Nintendo DS/ N64/ps1/ps2/psp/MAME/NEOGEO.. the list goes on and on..

What platform has the best hardware available to game on? ....the master race

What platform allows you to enhance your game threw user created mods? Cough cough what would skyrim and gta 4 be without mods on pc? a boring console game is what it would be...

What platform gives you options on how much to spend on hardware? (spend less than a console perhaps?)..The master race..

What platform is at the forefront of all technological gaming innovation? the master race... Oculus rift... New cpus, New Gpus , New Ram generations (incoming DDR4) etc etc.. Do you really think the next gen console Gpu would be even half its power today if not for PC pushing AMD and NVIDIA too keep making better GPU's every year? .. Thought so..........

What system can you get multi screen support on? the master race

What system can do all your work thats not gaming? the master race....

What system gives you the freedom to do as you please? the master race.. As much as piracy is a con... I'd say piracy is also a pro for some people.. You want to watch that latest movie but dont care to go to the cinema? We all know where you getting that movie from.. None of you cannot tell me you haven't pirated music as well. Piracy represents the freedom this platform has and no big corporation is going to tell you what you can or cannot do.

Dont even know why i bother to state the facts against dirty console peasants..

A Picture sums it up better.

PC SIMPLY DOES EVERYTHING HENCE DUBBED "MASTER RACE"

GabranthXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#213  Edited By GabranthXIII
Member since 2008 • 996 Posts

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@adamosmaki said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

you laugh at other peoples comments, then you make an idiotic one like that...

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 OhSnapitz

@lunar1122:

Soo.. being able to steal intellectual properties makes you the "master race"...

No my friend that makes you dirty pirate beggars.

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#216 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

I'd like to think the Master Race stuff is merely continuing the satire that Yahtzee started. I'd really like to think that.

FragSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 FragSponge
Member since 2005 • 194 Posts

Saying PC gets no GOTY awards is nonsense and a clearly a narrow minded, un-researched argument

Take the Golden Joystick awards as an example:

(The Golden Joysticks are the second oldest gaming awards (after the Arcade Awards)

2013 GTA V (coming to PC)

2012 Skyrim - PC

2011 Portal - PC

2010 Mass effect 2 - PC

2009 Fallout 3 - PC

IGN: 5 of the last 10 GOTY are on PC

Gamespot - 4 of the last 10 GOTY are available on PC

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By OhSnapitz

@pimphand_gamer:

/ thread

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Suppaman100

@adamosmaki said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@adamosmaki said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

And your point about been indies is what ?

Also i counted at least 15 games that are not indies. Still twice as many as PS.

But keep playing the Goty card in every argument when you have no other argument ( well if you only play games occasionally say a coupe hours a month i guess its better with a console )

I'm not going to argue with every hermit, just look at my big post on this page if you want to know why I go on about GOTY's and indies.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/pc-gaming-worth-it-multiplats-only-31222873/?messageId=342337662&page=5

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

@Suppaman100: Are you proud of that post you just linked to or something? Because it's highly opinionated, misinoformed, cherry picked, and downright bias like no tmr. Please don't go into journalism

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@Vatusus: so you're generalizing based on a small group of elitisits who may or may not be trolling, but not for the console gamers who show the same elitist attitudes?

We don't call ourselves the Master Race or anything to the equivalent. We compare sales, exclusive games, services and their value on our system.

I wouldn't down a PC gamer who had sources stating something about PC just because I didn't like what it said or because I have to put down what their topic is just because it says something about their favorite platform that I don't care about or agree with.

You go too far with calling yourselves the Master Race & putting down people who make topics with supporting sources to what their topic is.

No but console gamers do act superior based simply on their platform of choice, either versus other consoles or versus PC.

Also, didn't you just going on a rant saying PC gamers are a bunch of "retarded losers"

Yes, it's a rant based on their arrogance. We are the Master Race. PC is the best gaming with high res and highest FPS. Don't make topics with links to back up your topic or we'll have to tell you you're wrong over and over. You aren't the law. You don't make the rules & it's not your job to prove you are the law and rule maker by saying crap to console people who make topics about their console that is legit just because it's not what you like or completely agree with. You have your view on what is correct and legit and what makes the best gaming. Well so do others and your say isn't the dominant final word. Let people state why they believe something without having to make them feel like you're squashing how they see things all the time. You always troll around acting like you the almighty ruler over this place and tell people that make topics about something with sources and you either tell them their wrong or you make a rude comment in the topic.

It's rediculous behavior that is way too over the top.

When you reply to someone who states hardware sales numbers that are not competing with PC and you tell them they're wrong over and over that's when you are trolling for the sake of being a dick. PC doesn't compete with hardware sales of consoles. When you post to a topic making light of what someone is posting about a console with sources to back up what they are saying you're doing the same thing.

The only things you should be saying things against is when a console person claims something over PC that isn't true. Which I have never done.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Its just a dumb fanboy term that caught on.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#223  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@Vatusus: so you're generalizing based on a small group of elitisits who may or may not be trolling, but not for the console gamers who show the same elitist attitudes?

We don't call ourselves the Master Race or anything to the equivalent. We compare sales, exclusive games, services and their value on our system.

I wouldn't down a PC gamer who had sources stating something about PC just because I didn't like what it said or because I have to put down what their topic is just because it says something about their favorite platform that I don't care about or agree with.

You go too far with calling yourselves the Master Race & putting down people who make topics with supporting sources to what their topic is.

No but console gamers do act superior based simply on their platform of choice, either versus other consoles or versus PC.

Also, didn't you just going on a rant saying PC gamers are a bunch of "retarded losers"

Yes, it's a rant based on their arrogance. We are the Master Race. PC is the best gaming with high res and highest FPS. Don't make topics with links to back up your topic or we'll have to tell you you're wrong over and over. You aren't the law. You don't make the rules & it's not your job to prove you are the law and rule maker by saying crap to console people who make topics about their console that is legit just because it's not what you like or completely agree with. You have your view on what is correct and legit and what makes the best gaming. Well so do others and your say isn't the dominant final word. Let people state why they believe something without having to make them feel like you're squashing how they see things all the time. You always troll around acting like you the almighty ruler over this place and tell people that make topics about something with sources and you either tell them their wrong or you make a rude comment in the topic.

When you reply to someone who states hardware sales numbers that are not competing with PC and you tell them they're wrong over and over that's when you are trolling for the sake of being a dick. PC doesn't compete with hardware sales of consoles. When you post to a topic making light of what someone is posting about a console with sources to back up what they are saying you're doing the same thing.

The only things you should be saying things against is when a console person claims something over PC that isn't true. Which I have never done.

...and then you make a whole post saying how people should act.

"When you post to a topic making light of what someone is posting about a console with sources to back up what they are saying you're doing the same thing."

Dude you really got to let that go. Take your loss and move on

Link3301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

#224 Link3301
Member since 2008 • 2001 Posts

Can you any pc exclusives besides minecraft, WoW, and the other obvious answers. My guess is that you don't even know what PC exclusives are and you are talking out of your butt.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By lostrib

@clone01 said:

Its just a dumb fanboy term that caught on.

Nuh Uh! Internet is srs bidness!

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Suppaman100

@melonfarmerz said:

@Suppaman100: Are you proud of that post you just linked to or something? Because it's highly opinionated, misinoformed, cherry picked, and downright bias like no tmr. Please don't go into journalism

Looks like I made another hermit butthurt. And of course it's highly opinionated, it's my theory, opinion on PC gaming. And pls show me were I was wrong then.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

Because consoles are shit..... The end?

On a different note I got my new phase cooler today

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

Its no different than the ramblings of idiot MS and Sony fanboys. Don't cherry pick one group of morons over the other.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Zassimick said:

I'd like to think the Master Race stuff is merely continuing the satire that Yahtzee started. I'd really like to think that.

I think it's moved past the point of satire personally.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By lostrib

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Zassimick said:

There are a few that take it seriously, and they should be mocked

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 melonfarmerz

@Suppaman100 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

Looks like I made another hermit butthurt. And of course it's highly opinionated, it's my theory, opinion on PC gaming. And pls show me were I was wrong then.

Doesn't have a gaming PC. Makes a theory about PC gaming anyways.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Zassimick said:

those who think that are probably the same people that think The Onion or /r/pyongyang are real

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@wis3boi said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Zassimick said:

those who think that are probably the same people that think The Onion or /r/pyongyang are real

I'm not saying it's every pc gamer, but there is a strong majority of them that subscribe to the redit, superiority, bullshit aspect of all this.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 melonfarmerz

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@wis3boi said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Zassimick said:

I'm not saying it's every pc gamer, but there is a strong majority of them that subscribe to the redit, superiority, bullshit aspect of all this.

r/pcmasterrace is a self proclaimed circle jerk thread. They know they are exaggerating all the facts and unfairly putting down consoles. It's just for good fun. Nobody takes the PCMasterrace seriously. Most PC gamers know that they have a superior platform but they don't go around, seriously talking to people saying "ya I'm actually a proud member of the PCmasterrace."

Anyone who is mad because PC gamers call console gamers peasants really don't understand satire...

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 wis3boi

@melonfarmerz said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@wis3boi said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Zassimick said:

r/pcmasterrace is a self proclaimed circle jerk thread. They know they are exaggerating all the facts and unfairly putting down consoles. It's just for good fun. Nobody takes the PCMasterrace seriously. Most PC gamers know that they have a superior platform but they don't go around, seriously talking to people saying "ya I'm actually a proud member of the PCmasterrace."

Anyone who is mad because PC gamers call console gamers peasants really don't understand satire...

/r/consolemasterrace is fucking hilarious

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

It's called the "master race" because it would be beneficial for gaming as a whole if consoles didn't exist.

Developers could focus on making games for systems with easily interchangeable hardware and didn't have to worry about the arbitrary restrictions and limitations in consoles, which costs more time, effort, and money to make games for.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@melonfarmerz said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@wis3boi said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Zassimick said:

@melonfarmerz said:

It's a master race because of the mentality that we are better than you. Gaming is about preference and I don't see anything wrong with consoles but you really can't argue PC isn't superior in every way except exclusives because that's an opinion. On console, MS, Sony have a complete monopoly over what you experience and play. That's why you're refered to as a peasant. You're essentially a slave to their system.

For some? sure. But there's definitely more than a few of you that believe this superiority bullshit.

Satire only works when you yourself realize it's an exaggeration.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 lostrib

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@wis3boi said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Zassimick said:

Source?

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 wis3boi

@lostrib said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@wis3boi said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Zassimick said:

Source?

you really wanna see his ass? Creepy D:

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Suppaman100

@melonfarmerz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

Lol, I have a gaming PC.

And to be clear, I don't hate PC gaming. I just think it's not on the same level as in the past. For example I just don't see a lot of interesting upcoming PC games and if not for indies PC gaming would be even more pathetic.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@wis3boi said:

@lostrib said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@wis3boi said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Zassimick said:

Source?

Really I don't get why you guys are so defensive, it's plain to see just browsing system wars how the masturbatory race acts in nearly every thread about a console game. Begging, and failed conversions abound.

PC gaming is fine and all, it's the only way I play my multiplats infact. I just find the master race crap laughable.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#242 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: PC isn't even a race.

Human Race >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PC

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

Lol, I have a gaming PC.

And to be clear, I don't hate PC gaming. I just think it's not on the same level as in the past. For example I just don't see a lot of interesting upcoming PC games and if not for indies PC gaming would be even more pathetic.

PS4 library is more % indies than PC's.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 lostrib

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@wis3boi said:

@lostrib said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@wis3boi said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Zassimick said:

Source?

Really I don't get why you guys are so defensive, it's plain to see just browsing system wars how the masturbatory race acts in nearly every thread about a console game. Begging, and failed conversions abound.

PC gaming is fine and all, it's the only way I play my multiplats infact. I just find the master race crap laughable.

oh lord...

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By wis3boi

@lostrib said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@wis3boi said:

@lostrib said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@wis3boi said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Zassimick said:

Source?

oh lord...

thickness am confirmed

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 ReadingRainbow4

@wis3boi said:

@lostrib said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@wis3boi said:

@lostrib said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@wis3boi said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Zassimick said:

Source?

oh lord...

thickness am confirmed

but it's true.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Jankarcop

^ But it's bad trolling.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@Jankarcop said:

^ But it's bad trolling.

I'm not trolling at all. It's the truth.

We don't even have to go back far either, just look at any thread that involved Infamous second Son and the bitch fit hermits had in it.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Jankarcop

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Jankarcop said:

^ But it's bad trolling.

We don't even have to go back far either, just look at any thread that involved Infamous second Son and the bitch fit hermits had in it.

You just explained 99% of console only related threads.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@Jankarcop said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Jankarcop said:

^ But it's bad trolling.

You just explained 99% of console only related threads.

And you just proved my point.