How come when I pay for 360 live, it freezes but the ps3 is free and it works...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jazuzu13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jazuzu13
Member since 2008 • 173 Posts
I own both consoles, but the Ps3 is so much better because the online play is much better. Its free and their is no lags or no freezing etc. the worst part i had to waste 100 bucks on a wireless adapter. As soon as my gold expires im trading in the 360 for ps3 games. ps3 is free and it works better. no freezing no lags or no problems at all. Best part the games are better! explain this to me xbox fanboys!
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
The Xbox fanboys will explain it to you when you reveal your Gamertag.
cuddlesofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cuddlesofwar
Member since 2008 • 1138 Posts
I own both consoles, but the Ps3 is so much better because the online play is much better. Its free and their is no lags or no freezing etc. the worst part i had to waste 100 bucks on a wireless adapter. As soon as my gold expires im trading in the 360 for ps3 games. ps3 is free and it works better. no freezing no lags or no problems at all. Best part the games are better! explain this to me xbox fanboys! jazuzu13
Xbox has better, and more games. Judging by GameRankings alone. It lags, cause your connection is poor. PS3 games lag too ... even dedicated server games lag if your connection is poor. This is a moot point. Spending 100 on an adapter is silly, when the 360 can use normal PC ones. Also, MS will send you one for free if you tell them yours is broke.
knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts
Paying for gaming online AKA getting ripped-off
gearsgamer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gearsgamer69
Member since 2008 • 113 Posts
I own both consoles, but the Ps3 is so much better because the online play is much better. Its free and their is no lags or no freezing etc. the worst part i had to waste 100 bucks on a wireless adapter. As soon as my gold expires im trading in the 360 for ps3 games. ps3 is free and it works better. no freezing no lags or no problems at all. Best part the games are better! explain this to me xbox fanboys! jazuzu13
Don't forget aside from your possible connection quality within your own home, Xbox Live is currently the most populated and busiest online gaming service used around the world, so of course your occasionally going to come across lag or freeze up's once in a while. PS3 has had it's share of connection interruptions though.
Rumble_Stud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Rumble_Stud
Member since 2008 • 111 Posts
Ugh, it's no secret that I'm new to this forum but the fanboys really do get under your skin don't they?.
jazuzu13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jazuzu13

[QUOTE="jazuzu13"]I own both consoles, but the Ps3 is so much better because the online play is much better. Its free and their is no lags or no freezing etc. the worst part i had to waste 100 bucks on a wireless adapter. As soon as my gold expires im trading in the 360 for ps3 games. ps3 is free and it works better. no freezing no lags or no problems at all. Best part the games are better! explain this to me xbox fanboys! cuddlesofwar
Xbox has better, and more games. Judging by GameRankings alone. It lags, cause your connection is poor. PS3 games lag too ... even dedicated server games lag if your connection is poor. This is a moot point. Spending 100 on an adapter is silly, when the 360 can use normal PC ones. Also, MS will send you one for free if you tell them yours is broke.

360 has better and more games......LOL! gears, halo, and fable oh my! more doesn't mean better. maybe the 360 has more garbage. my connection isn't poor, I'm using the same connection with the ps3!! come on dude face it the 360 is junk. just like windows xp is now junk!

cuddlesofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cuddlesofwar
Member since 2008 • 1138 Posts
Paying for gaming online AKA getting ripped-off knight-k
No .. it's not. Paying for something you think is valuable is not a rip off. It is to you, but not many others. Yes you can get it free elsewhere, but that's a moot point, as none of the free services are on the Xbox.
angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 angelkimne
Member since 2006 • 14037 Posts
The Xbox fanboys will explain it to you when you reveal your Gamertag.Floppy_Jim
Lol. He has a point, why should anyone believe a level 5 on SW of all places.
lespaul00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lespaul00
Member since 2006 • 242 Posts

XBL Gamertag?

rwbojorquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rwbojorquez
Member since 2003 • 1031 Posts
Lets say it does because I have no trouble with it. At least it pays off very well for games without any servers to work on day one unlike socom and lbp even with servers they had troule online.
NinjaMunkey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 NinjaMunkey01
Member since 2007 • 7485 Posts

[QUOTE="cuddlesofwar"][QUOTE="jazuzu13"]I own both consoles, but the Ps3 is so much better because the online play is much better. Its free and their is no lags or no freezing etc. the worst part i had to waste 100 bucks on a wireless adapter. As soon as my gold expires im trading in the 360 for ps3 games. ps3 is free and it works better. no freezing no lags or no problems at all. Best part the games are better! explain this to me xbox fanboys! jazuzu13

360 has better and more games......LOL! gears, halo, and fable oh my! more doesn't mean better. maybe the 360 has more garbage. my connection isn't poor, I'm using the same connection with the ps3!! come on dude face it the 360 is junk. just like windows xp is now junk!

If he is using the same connection for both consoles then it is the 360, not him. I dont use the 360 really for online gaming, I just use silver for movies and stuff, so far i have never really experienced much lag with COD4, warhawk, resistance ect so i dont really want gold at all. Though you guys keep paying for it so MS can keep improving NXE and stuff :)
EuroMafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 EuroMafia
Member since 2008 • 7026 Posts
Xbox is racist to "Juggalo's" But I'll just say you're lying, and move on.
knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts
[QUOTE="knight-k"]Paying for gaming online AKA getting ripped-off cuddlesofwar
No .. it's not. Paying for something you think is valuable is not a rip off. It is to you, but not many others. Yes you can get it free elsewhere, but that's a moot point, as none of the free services are on the Xbox.

Hey aren't you GeneralRam? If you pay for gaming online when everywhere else it's free and just as good (or even better like PC)...you're a FOOL (or a fool with lots a money)
jazuzu13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jazuzu13

yea paying online is a waste of money. most people only play certain games online. why pay to play gta 4 online if you can play it on ps3 for free? same with other games. I can understand if the games were fun and long online but gears 2 only has up to 10 people online and I have to pay for it, thats bull! I can play with 60 people online for ps3 and its free! when we do pay for live where is the money going? it doesnt help nothing. yea ps3 has its share of online problems, but at least sony fixes the problem! I'm sorry but I enjoy Ps3 alot more. 360 just makes me angry anymore. the only games I like on 360 are fable and fable 2. I guess thats what the pc is for! I'm not a fanboy I m just dissapointed with 360. I don't understand why people like it over the ps3! PS3 is the future, and its fun. I have yet to see a good game on 360 like mgs 4 and lbp!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b
deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b
Member since 2005 • 4624 Posts

The Xbox fanboys will explain it to you when you reveal your Gamertag.Floppy_Jim

^^^^^^^^

Hey TC, someone asked you a question.

jazuzu13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jazuzu13

XBL Gamertag?

lespaul00

my gamertag is "Juggalos360" for those of you who don't belive me. so what if im ony level 5 lol I have a life!

Avatar image for metalgear-solid
metalgear-solid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 metalgear-solid
Member since 2004 • 7001 Posts
And the 360 defence force it at full work!
Master_SONY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Master_SONY
Member since 2008 • 200 Posts
Paying for gaming online AKA getting ripped-off knight-k
Indeed!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b
[QUOTE="lespaul00"]

XBL Gamertag?

jazuzu13

my gamertag is "Juggalos360" for those of you who don't belive me. so what if im ony level 5 lol I have a life!

Telling tall tales gets you no respect around here.

Master_SONY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Master_SONY
Member since 2008 • 200 Posts
[QUOTE="jazuzu13"]I own both consoles, but the Ps3 is so much better because the online play is much better. Its free and their is no lags or no freezing etc. the worst part i had to waste 100 bucks on a wireless adapter. As soon as my gold expires im trading in the 360 for ps3 games. ps3 is free and it works better. no freezing no lags or no problems at all. Best part the games are better! explain this to me xbox fanboys! cuddlesofwar

GENERAL_RAM??? What adapter are talking about???

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b

The more important question is, how come you haven't played a 360 game since 2007 according to your gamertag?

BudsMcGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 BudsMcGreen
Member since 2008 • 841 Posts

Maybe now it will catch up to second place! Man those Black Friday deals are getting better and better;)

onewiththegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 onewiththegame
Member since 2004 • 4415 Posts

[QUOTE="jazuzu13"]I own both consoles, but the Ps3 is so much better because the online play is much better. Its free and their is no lags or no freezing etc. the worst part i had to waste 100 bucks on a wireless adapter. As soon as my gold expires im trading in the 360 for ps3 games. ps3 is free and it works better. no freezing no lags or no problems at all. Best part the games are better! explain this to me xbox fanboys! bez2083

The more important question is, how come you haven't played a 360 game since 2007 according to your gamertag?

cuz the 360 freezes all the time.....LOL what a fakeboy

RotaryRX7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 RotaryRX7
Member since 2003 • 7184 Posts

PC gaming just called, it wants to tell you how badly you're getting owned by MS.
Darth_Stalin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Darth_Stalin
Member since 2005 • 8681 Posts

[QUOTE="jazuzu13"]I own both consoles, but the Ps3 is so much better because the online play is much better. Its free and their is no lags or no freezing etc. the worst part i had to waste 100 bucks on a wireless adapter. As soon as my gold expires im trading in the 360 for ps3 games. ps3 is free and it works better. no freezing no lags or no problems at all. Best part the games are better! explain this to me xbox fanboys! bez2083

:lol: He buys all his games on the PS3? :lol: To the TC why don't you make an avatar? It seems like you are playing someone else's 360.
enygma500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 enygma500
Member since 2005 • 3004 Posts

alot of lemming in here commin up with piss poor excuses. fact remains and has been stated by MULTIPLE sources that the ps3's online is more stable and reliable. while it may lack all the bells and whistles of XBL, it functions much better. also he could have the best connection in the world butsince XBL has no servers if the host he connects to has a poor connection then he's screwed. granted you can fix that by making sure you're always hosting but thats not always a viable option. and to the person that said its the most used online gaming server right now. it doesn't matter. like i said theres no servers, YOUR xbox becomes the server basically. in other words, you're paying to use your internet connection which you already pay for.

theres no changing the fact that XBL is a rip off. no gamer should have to pay to play online. and i know you're gonna say yeah but teh M$ has to pay for the updates. well sony updates more frequently and is creating home FREE of charge. so dont try to use that as an excuse to pay. it may be the better overall service due to all the little extras they have. but just because its slightly better doesn't mean its worth any money.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44328 Posts

:lol: Well yeah, when you try to connect a PS3 to XBL it freezes every time. :P
SemiMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 81

#30 SemiMaster
Member since 2006 • 19011 Posts
I dunno, but Resistance 2 and Little Big Planet give me a lot of network errors too...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b

alot of lemming in here commin up with piss poor excuses. fact remains and has been stated by MULTIPLE sources that the ps3's online is more stable and reliable. while it may lack all the bells and whistles of XBL, it functions much better. also he could have the best connection in the world butsince XBL has no servers if the host he connects to has a poor connection then he's screwed. granted you can fix that by making sure you're always hosting but thats not always a viable option. and to the person that said its the most used online gaming server right now. it doesn't matter. like i said theres no servers, YOUR xbox becomes the server basically. in other words, you're paying to use your internet connection which you already pay for.

theres no changing the fact that XBL is a rip off. no gamer should have to pay to play online. and i know you're gonna say yeah but teh M$ has to pay for the updates. well sony updates more frequently and is creating home FREE of charge. so dont try to use that as an excuse to pay. it may be the better overall service due to all the little extras they have. but just because its slightly better doesn't mean its worth any money.

enygma500

Well, when he decided to break out the gamertag that hasn't been used in nearly a year, to support his claims he lost. Now, XBL was having issues around the time TC actually last played his XB360, but if he goes off of that and assumes the service hasn't improved since then, simply put he's not that bright.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

The real question is when are cows going to stop complaining about paying for live? Stop making threads complaining about the same thing all day long. If you don't like live or don't want to pay for it then don't. Stop your crying and just get over it already. It's obvious you have a different opinion than the millions of gamers that do pay for live.

I have an XBOX, PS3, Wii and gaming PC and I only game online on my PC. I don't agree with MS for charging to play online but you don't me crying and making thread after thread complaining about. I just refuse to pay and move on. Gaming on the PC>>>>>>>>>>>consoles anyway.

xXMcClaneXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 xXMcClaneXx
Member since 2008 • 1110 Posts

fakeboy

but it does seem as though i have less lag issues with most games than i do on XBL...excluding LBP

your still a fakeboy though

BudsMcGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BudsMcGreen

enygma500

:lol:XBL is played by more people than PSN so it's obviously caught on with a lot of gamers. You're points are invalid because you said that XBL doesn't have any servers. Assuming you mean dedicated servers, then yes XBL does have them, L4D for example. PSN is lacking in uniformity and hardcore gaming experiences, hence the reason why no PSN games are considered worthy of MLG tournaments. 60 noobs running around shooting randomly doesn't=better. Get a job then maybe you could afford the pinnacle of online console gaming. Or just keep playing generic crap like R2 on PSN, with its janky and circus-like atmosphere.;)

POJO_MOFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#35 POJO_MOFO
Member since 2004 • 5525 Posts
If Steam is free, XBL Gold should be free
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts
If Steam is free, XBL Gold should be freePOJO_MOFO
What does one have to with the other? Seriously stop crying about the fees. Just don't pay for it and move on.
BudsMcGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 BudsMcGreen

If Steam is free, XBL Gold should be freePOJO_MOFO

If poop is free, then the pooper scooper should be free:oops:

Rikusaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 Rikusaki
Member since 2006 • 16634 Posts
That 100$ for a Wifi adapter is one of the major reasons I didn't get a 360. That's insane....
EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 EmpCom
Member since 2005 • 3451 Posts
Thats because the 360 has a dipstick detector built in and when you try to play online ,well guess what you lag
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#40 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
Quick answer: Because most people playing PS3 games online don't use headsets. It sounds like a ghost town in most games. The 360's abundent chat eats up bandwidth.