How come PS3 is dead last in system wars, but most wanted item for christmas...?

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

Becasue out in the real world, PS3 is doing fine. But in the Bizarro world that is SW, its doing terrible.

black_awpN1

"Doing fine" =/= "Most wanted item"

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14799 Posts
[QUOTE="black_awpN1"]

Becasue out in the real world, PS3 is doing fine. But in the Bizarro world that is SW, its doing terrible.

thegame1980

No it's like this.

Real World: Doing ok

Sony's World: Not doing to good

System Wars: Doing bad

COWS World: Can do no wrong!

That basically sums it up.

duckshoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103 duckshoe
Member since 2007 • 114 Posts
Wow. Thanks for the news. I'll use that for my little brother's current events project.
river_rat3117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 river_rat3117
Member since 2003 • 3474 Posts

[QUOTE="river_rat3117"]LOL wow lems and sheep really freak out at any sign of good news for the ps3 i can see them all ripping their hair out now, acting like they make valid points and yelling at their pc screen. "the news, pfft when are they ever right, i just follow my fanboy instincts they never fail me"BioShockOwnz

Or maybe cows just jump the gun over anything that hasn't even been proven. PS3's are available all across the good ol' US of A. People aren't buying it. If it was the most wanted, then it wouldn't be left on store shelves while gamers and non-gamers rush to find a Wii.

whether you want to believe it or not is up to you but just because people want one doesnt mean they will buy one cause they are still pricey to most. i obviously like H1 hummers but im not putting $127,000 down to get one(a little extreme but its the same thing) i dont really care i own all 3 im just here to watch the damage control as is any damage was done, you have to admit lems and sheep say its not news but they are trying to defend it with all they can.
ff7isnumbaone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#105 ff7isnumbaone
Member since 2005 • 5352 Posts
its too expensive.
black_awpN1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 black_awpN1
Member since 2004 • 7863 Posts
[QUOTE="black_awpN1"]

thegame1980

No it's like this.

PS3 isnt doing great. ITs doing Decent, but its not Great. Gonna get better with time? Hell yeah. I think it just needs one more Price drop on both 40 and 80 gig models.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#107 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

[QUOTE="river_rat3117"]LOL wow lems and sheep really freak out at any sign of good news for the ps3 i can see them all ripping their hair out now, acting like they make valid points and yelling at their pc screen. "the news, pfft when are they ever right, i just follow my fanboy instincts they never fail me"river_rat3117

Or maybe cows just jump the gun over anything that hasn't even been proven. PS3's are available all across the good ol' US of A. People aren't buying it. If it was the most wanted, then it wouldn't be left on store shelves while gamers and non-gamers rush to find a Wii.

whether you want to believe it or not is up to you but just because people want one doesnt mean they will buy one cause they are still pricey to most. i obviously like H1 hummers but im not putting $127,000 down to get one(a little extreme but its the same thing) i dont really care i own all 3 im just here to watch the damage control as is any damage was done, you have to admit lems and sheep say its not news but they are trying to defend it with all they can.

Someone in this thread has already proven that only 130 took the poll and voted for PS3. Sorry, bud. That means very little. If it was the most wanted, then it wouldn't be available everywhere and it'd be selling better. Wii is selling better and going for over MSRP on eBay. I don't have a reason to defend anything, because as you can see from my sig, I own all the systems. But for anyone to believe this poll is "the truth" is delusional. There is enough evidence to debunk this "theory". Face it, PS3 is not the most wanted and I base that on sales and demand, not a shoddy little poll.

SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts
I think the lemmings and sheep should just let the cows have this small victory, they don't have anything else this year. Gratz PS3 fans, you have the most wanted xmas console, even though it is getting outsold by a console which demand can not be met for...
phantas777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 phantas777
Member since 2005 • 439 Posts
[QUOTE="thegame1980"][QUOTE="black_awpN1"]

black_awpN1

No it's like this.

PS3 isnt doing great. ITs doing Decent, but its not Great. Gonna get better with time? Hell yeah. I think it just needs one more Price drop on both 40 and 80 gig models.

it's kind of sad that it's only been one year, and you're on here actually saying it'll do good after it's 3rd price drop. they'd sell consoles, but the media reaction to them doing so would be humiliating. i'd consider buying one for blu-ray purposes if they were to drop to $300 but i see no reason to currently even consider it with its games.

cametall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#111 cametall
Member since 2003 • 7692 Posts

I do want one. Won't buy one for myself, but I wouldn't shed a tear if someone bought me one :D

I really want to play Drake's Fortune and Warhawk. But for now my 360, Wii, and PC are keeping me content.