hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 40172 Posts

You hear that? "GRAPHICS MASTERCLASS". This is the highest praise a video game can achieve. Nothing beyond that. Horizon Forbidden West has reached the endgame. 12tflops what? 12tflops who? 9.2tflops is obliterating everything in its path. Even hermits are looking at this, and beginning to wonder why their 3080 doesn't have anything close to these visuals. The answer to it all is simple: TALENT. Sony has.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#2 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7229 Posts

It’s a great looking PS4 game.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hardwenzen

@mesome713 said:

Now imagine what will be possible if this was made for the ps5 from the groundup😱😱😱This is insane😱😱😱

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16629 Posts

This website is well known cow site. I've said it for the past few months. These guys are cows. Hard-core cows. Nothing they say can be taken seriously. 12 tflops >> ps5

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44373 Posts

Granted it's no tour de force like Halo: Infinite but for a BS4 game with washed out visuals I suppose it will have to suffice for now. :P

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44760 Posts

Cool. Will watch later.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 45661 Posts

Looks amazing, even better than Elden Ring lol.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20287 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

Looks amazing, even better than Elden Ring lol.

Uh oh lol

Moistcarrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Moistcarrot
Member since 2015 • 1486 Posts

First game looked amazing as well, but it got boring and repetitive fast.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46771 Posts

Good God these guys love their blur.

30fps above 60fps, uh-huh.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Ahem Hellblade2 is going to destroy it. 😆

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16080 Posts

The foliage details is quite mindblowing that is quite high quality texture, incredible work by the dev team and Decima engine engineers. Really loving the "hero lighting" too.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46771 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

Ahem Hellblade2 is going to destroy it. 😆

Oh no a 100% linear game is gonna destroy an open world game in graphics.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@R4gn4r0k: Damage control has already started. 😂

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16080 Posts

@xhawk27: by you 🤣🤣

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8948 Posts

@hardwenzen:

In 2021, they ranked these games in the same category:

• RTX Marbles / The Matrix Awakens (Demos)
  • Kena: Bridge of Spirits
  • Resident Evil: Village
  • The Ascent
  • Metroid: Dread
  • Deathloop
  • Guardians of the Galaxy
  • Metro Exodus (Enhanced Edition)
  • Forza Horizon 5
  • Returnal
  • Lego Builder’s Journey
  • Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

So, slow your role there, buddy.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hardwenzen

@dabear: Call me when they say anything remotely close to GRAPHICS MASTERCLASS when talking about Xbox titles. It won't happen because by the time Xbox reaches Horizon2 visuals (if this is even possible for them), the PS5 will be so far ahead already. Look at what the PS4 was able to achieve. TLOU2, Horizon2, GoW, etc. All of these games were simply too much for the Xbone. The PS4 crushed the Xbone and the PS5 will decapitate the X.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13160 Posts

9TF, cartoony, only 1800p and still endless pop-in. WTF Sony. 12 > 9

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SecretPolice

@x_hedon said:

Perhaps a mid gen upgrade for the fugly under powered BS5 is in the works but I doubt it. lol :P

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 KvallyX

@SecretPolice said:
@x_hedon said:

Perhaps a mid gen upgrade for the fugly under powered BS5 is in the works but I doubt it. lol :P

Have you seen the physics comparisons with BOTW? 1TF > 9.2 TF.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

@dabear: 2021 - Ratchet & Clank wins graphics king title with Returnal in top 3.

2022 - God of War Ragnarok will win graphics king title with HFW in top 3.

just like 2019 with Death Stranding beating PC games graphically lol.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 hardwenzen

Imagine for a second how insane Infinite could've looked like if it was developed by a Sony dev. No need to quote me. Just relax and think for a second. You see? Yeaaa. The difference in talent is massive.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dabear
@hardwenzen said:

@dabear: Call me when they say anything remotely close to GRAPHICS MASTERCLASS when talking about Xbox titles. It won't happen because by the time Xbox reaches Horizon2 visuals (if this is even possible for them), the PS5 will be so far ahead already. Look at what the PS4 was able to achieve. TLOU2, Horizon2, GoW, etc. All of these games were simply too much for the Xbone. The PS4 crushed the Xbone and the PS5 will decapitate the X.

Sorry. You really need to pay attention...

Masterclass, masterpiece. If you are that hung up of the semantics of synonyms, you should talk to someone.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9940 Posts

Even Gamespot in their toxic, unsensitive and hateful review called it ”absolutely gorgous”.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By KvallyX

@Mozelleple112 said:

@dabear: 2021 - Ratchet & Clank wins graphics king title with Returnal in top 3.

2022 - God of War Ragnarok will win graphics king title with HFW in top 3.

just like 2019 with Death Stranding beating PC games graphically lol.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 hardwenzen

@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:

Masterclass, masterpiece. If you are that hung up of the semantics of synonyms, you should talk to someone.

The game looks better and is technically much more impressive than anything a Microsoft system has ever seen. That is what you need to understand.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27  Edited By firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4393 Posts

@sakaixx said:

The foliage details is quite mindblowing that is quite high quality texture, incredible work by the dev team and Decima engine engineers. Really loving the "hero lighting" too.

that just really good sdr texture.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SecretPolice

@x_hedon:

Indeed, the BS5 would cough up blood trying run the true graphics king so far, MS:FS. lol :P

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#29 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34839 Posts

Looks nice, and is pretty stable 60 fps. Well done them.

PC games looks and runs better though. Latest Assassin's Creed for example, just to name something very similar. And it's two years old.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 dabear

@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:

The game looks better and is technically much more impressive than anything a Microsoft system has ever seen. That is what you need to understand.

LOL, no. It looks great, no doubt. One of the best looking games so far, for sure. But "technically much more impressive than anything a Microsoft system has ever seen" - No. Forza Horizon 5 and MSFS are just as impressive. Sorry.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By KvallyX

@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:

LOL, no. It looks great, no doubt. One of the best looking games so far, for sure. But "technically much more impressive than anything a Microsoft system has ever seen" - No. Forza Horizon 5 and MSFS are just as impressive. Sorry.

Stop posting facts!

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 hardwenzen

@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:

Nice try Mr "no more than 3 enemies on screen"🤭You can't do anything else but drive a car in Horizon5. You can climb, fight enemies, run around and do wtf you would in an open world game. Horizon5 offer no interections compared to HFW. Sony is a league ahead, and you know that. Comparing Horizon5 to this MASTERCLASS video game is kinda insulting to be perfectly honest with you.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 dabear

@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:

Nice try Mr "no more than 3 enemies on screen"🤭You can't do anything else but drive a car in Horizon5. You can climb, fight enemies, run around and do wtf you would in an open world game. Horizon5 offer no interections compared to HFW. Sony is a league ahead, and you know that. Comparing Horizon5 to this MASTERCLASS video game is kinda insulting to be perfectly honest with you.

I am still waiting for that enemy count video. I never said HFW doesn't have more than three, I said I haven't seen a video where there are more than three and having that rich, lush, backdrop of which you constantly link a gif.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By hardwenzen
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:

I am still waiting for that enemy count video. I never said HFW doesn't have more than three, I said I haven't seen a video where there are more than three and having that rich, lush, backdrop of which you constantly link a gif.

You implied that there is no more than 3 enemies on screen because you haven't seen any in a non released game. Biginning to backtrack on your ridiculous claims aren't we?🤭This game is destroying you. Its eating you alive.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6287 Posts

The same people that said the graphics where a masterclass also said

The main story has major issues, and the level design made it difficult for me to play the way I had previously enjoyed, while making a lot of the newer systems feel redundant. Beyond that, the sense is of a game where Guerrilla has cobbled together RPG building blocks often without making them work within the context of its own game, and in some cases actively worsening Horizon Forbidden West as a result.

All Style no substance

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KvallyX

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By dabear
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

You implied that there is no more than 3 enemies on screen because you haven't seen any in a non released game. Biginning to backtrack on your ridiculous claims aren't we?🤭This game is destroying you. Its eating you alive.

Not back tracking at all. I still haven't seen those videos/images.

Yes, HFW looks great. One of the best games this gen, for sure. But, all the talk of its visuals do not include having dozens of enemies on the screen at once. And that has always been my point - HFW seems to sacrifice large scale combat (enemy count wise) to increase it's visuals. Now, again, I could be wrong - but I haven't seen any videos or pics to the contrary.

You worship this game, apparently. So, show me. Prove me wrong - if I am, I will admit it.

That being said, it looks like a great game. Have fun playing it.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 hardwenzen

@dabear: 1- You must admit being wrong on your no more than 3 enemies on screen. 2- You must admit that this game looks significantly better than anything on your X. Not only does it look better than anything what's released on the system, but it looks better than anything announced.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Zero_epyon

Man Craig really hurt some gamers out there.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#41 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70837 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@mesome713 said:

Now imagine what will be possible if this was made for the ps5 from the groundup😱😱😱This is insane😱😱😱

It was made for the PS5.🤣

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 hardwenzen

@Pedro said:
@hardwenzen said:
@mesome713 said:

It was made for the PS5.🤣

No it wasn't😆

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 KvallyX

Horizon Forbidden West Built from the 'Ground Up' for PS5

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/09/horizon_forbidden_west_built_from_the_ground_up_for_ps5

“No one should be disappointed [about Horizon Forbidden West,Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, andSackboy: A Big Adventurebeing on PS4]. The PS5 versions of those games are built from the ground up to take advantage of the PS5 feature set.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 hardwenzen

@x_hedon said:

Horizon Forbidden West Built from the 'Ground Up' for PS5

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/09/horizon_forbidden_west_built_from_the_ground_up_for_ps5

“No one should be disappointed [about Horizon Forbidden West,Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, andSackboy: A Big Adventurebeing on PS4]. The PS5 versions of those games are built from the ground up to take advantage of the PS5 feature set.

Nice try. Looks like you fell for that marketing. This was posted when Sony said F to "we believe in generations".😂If this was built for the PS5, just like Demon's, it wouldn't have been on the PS4. Let that sink in.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#45 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Lems need to see a shrink, a good games comes out for Sony and they have meltdowns.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 hardwenzen

Not only a good game, but one that looks so much better and on inferior hardware. They just can't handle it. It annoys them. Most of them will have a hard time going to bed.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#47 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

This website is well known cow site. I've said it for the past few months. These guys are cows. Hard-core cows. Nothing they say can be taken seriously. 12 tflops >> ps5

They never gave a recommended badge to 1 or 2. But they gave one to Ass Creed every time.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Zero_epyon

@Random_Matt said:

Lems need to see a shrink, a good games comes out for Sony and they have meltdowns.

You gotta love how they totally ignored CrossfireX. I guess it's because not even MS was hyping that game.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 dabear

@hardwenzen said:

@dabear: 1- You must admit being wrong on your no more than 3 enemies on screen. 2- You must admit that this game looks significantly better than anything on your X. Not only does it look better than anything what's released on the system, but it looks better than anything announced.

1) Show me

2) It does not. FH5 and MSFS have top tier visuals

3) Better than anything announced? LMAO. That's just simply not true.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56597 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@Random_Matt said:

You gotta love how they totally ignored CrossfireX. I guess it's because not even MS was hyping that game.

CrossFireX not being on PC+Game Pass and just an Xbox console exclusive isn't getting the rep it should be given and it doesn't help that CrossFireX makes Halo: Infinite look more badass.