Honest non-fanboy question. Why do PS3 exclusives look so amazing?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

#201 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]

Halo 4 looks just as good as any PS3 exclusive.

planbfreak4eva

haha. joke quote of the day?

No, at least for Halo 4 since it looks better than most PS3 exclusives and is around the best ones that came out to this day.

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

I'm not a fanboy, so here's my honest answer:

[spoiler] Because the PS3 is the most powerful console in the world [/spoiler]

BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#203 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

But I thought GTAIV looked great back in the day:|

Obviously it doesn't look that good now, but I can't think of any other open world games in 2008 that could compete with it on a visual level.

Master_ShakeXXX

I played GTA IV in 2010 and I thought it looks really bad. Then again, it was after I played Uncharted 2 that changed standards for graphics of every single one of us once we first saw a gameplay footage. Maybe if I saw GTA IV before Uncharted 2 showed us how games can also look, I would think its ok.

ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 ziggyww
Member since 2012 • 907 Posts
The PS3 doe's have a small amount of RAM 512Mb all together but how it use's it is the key and that PS3's ram even though it's not a lot runs at around 3.2Ghz which is pretty much faster then anything you will can get in any up to date PC. So it's swings and roundabouts, PC wins still because of the amount of RAM most gaming PC's have normally around the 8GB mark but it all runs at a slower speed. Also optimization of the games for PS3 or any console is a lot better then a PC game. Yeah the PC version of the game will most of the time be the best version of the game but to play it at such a high level will need a powerful rig. If a developer is creating a game just for the PS3 they know what everyone is going to be playing on it like what GPU, CPU the amount of Ram etc etc. When multiplat games need to remember that it is going to be played on other machines with other specs and power some will be weaker then others while others are stronger have diffrent GPU's, CPU's, amount of ram and speed of ram and what OS it is using the list goes on and on. And the more then have to create the one game to work on many system setups will normally bring the level of optimisation down.
ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 ziggyww

[QUOTE="planbfreak4eva"][QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]

mitu123

No, at least for Halo 4 since it looks better than most PS3 exclusives and is around the best ones that came out to this day.

I like halo 4 but It doesn't look better then any PS3 exclusive. It doesn't touch God Of War or the uncharted games. Still a good game and isn't ugly but its not as pretty as PS3 exclusives
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

mitu123

Agree that Halo4 looks great but i still think its not on the same level as Killzone 2 & 3.. (am comparing fps titles)

But i must also say that the likes of Halo4 & Geow series can go head to head (visually) easily with the best PS3 exclusies..

My personal opinion though remains that GOW, Uncharted titles & KZ series are the best looking games on PS3 and consoles in general

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="planbfreak4eva"] haha. joke quote of the day?ziggyww

I like halo 4 but It doesn't look better then any PS3 exclusive. It doesn't touch God Of War or the uncharted games. Still a good game and isn't ugly but its not as pretty as PS3 exclusives

experts seem to disagree

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts

Didnt noticed those the last time PAL360 posted similar reviews. I thought they were the same. That still isnt proof of anything. Those are 4 perspectives. Others may think differently. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

and the 3rd one you posted clearly statess "PROBABLY" and "FIRST PERSON SHOOTER". So that one is invalid. its only 3 perspectives that THINK its the best looking game on consoles. Until something like digital foundry or lens of truth do a clear comparisson between the best looking games its all speculation.

For ex, when Crysis 2 came out every review out there was stating it was the best looking game on consoles to date until:

http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head-killzone-3-vs-crysis-2-analysis/

Vatusus

strawman much?

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#210 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
Halo 4 is easily on Par with any Ps3 exclusives imo and as far as technical graphics go, Show me one Ps3 exclusive that Runs FXAA and 4xMSAA in tandem and still holds a steady 30 FPS framerate, people need to grow up and realise that these consoles are so identical in power it's just not funny And quite honestly the cows on here need to be more objective instead of just sticking there fingers in there ear and Refusing to Admit the Truth, That the 360 is just as capable a games machine as the Ps3 and cvan Produce Visuals on Par with the Ps3, at the moment all i see in this thread is a list of Experts saying that Halo 4 is One of the best looking games on Consoles and Complete idiots on these boards who have no idea what they are talking about calling those Experts Wrong, Idiots who think they Know better than Soebody that does it Proffessionally for a living.
ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 ziggyww
Halo 4 is easily on Par with any Ps3 exclusives imo and as far as technical graphics go, Show me one Ps3 exclusive that Runs FXAA and 4xMSAA in tandem and still holds a steady 30 FPS framerate, people need to grow up and realise that these consoles are so identical in power it's just not funny And quite honestly the cows on here need to be more objective instead of just sticking there fingers in there ear and Refusing to Admit the Truth, That the 360 is just as capable a games machine as the Ps3 and cvan Produce Visuals on Par with the Ps3, at the moment all i see in this thread is a list of Experts saying that Halo 4 is One of the best looking games on Consoles and Complete idiots on these boards who have no idea what they are talking about calling those Experts Wrong, Idiots who think they Know better than Soebody that does it Proffessionally for a living.delta3074
the last of us
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

720p and 20-30 fps will do that.

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

[QUOTE="delta3074"]Halo 4 is easily on Par with any Ps3 exclusives imo and as far as technical graphics go, Show me one Ps3 exclusive that Runs FXAA and 4xMSAA in tandem and still holds a steady 30 FPS framerate, people need to grow up and realise that these consoles are so identical in power it's just not funny And quite honestly the cows on here need to be more objective instead of just sticking there fingers in there ear and Refusing to Admit the Truth, That the 360 is just as capable a games machine as the Ps3 and cvan Produce Visuals on Par with the Ps3, at the moment all i see in this thread is a list of Experts saying that Halo 4 is One of the best looking games on Consoles and Complete idiots on these boards who have no idea what they are talking about calling those Experts Wrong, Idiots who think they Know better than Soebody that does it Proffessionally for a living.ziggyww
the last of us

Which isn't even out.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#214 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Did you even read some of those ridiculous quotes you posted? F*cking hilarious.

Master_ShakeXXX

I posted?? Lol no, buddy, reviewers posted. You are free to disagree, though :)

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="delta3074"]Halo 4 is easily on Par with any Ps3 exclusives imo and as far as technical graphics go, Show me one Ps3 exclusive that Runs FXAA and 4xMSAA in tandem and still holds a steady 30 FPS framerate, people need to grow up and realise that these consoles are so identical in power it's just not funny And quite honestly the cows on here need to be more objective instead of just sticking there fingers in there ear and Refusing to Admit the Truth, That the 360 is just as capable a games machine as the Ps3 and cvan Produce Visuals on Par with the Ps3, at the moment all i see in this thread is a list of Experts saying that Halo 4 is One of the best looking games on Consoles and Complete idiots on these boards who have no idea what they are talking about calling those Experts Wrong, Idiots who think they Know better than Soebody that does it Proffessionally for a living.ziggyww
the last of us

A game which isn't even released yet so we have no idea how the game will finally end up, you cannot call a game that has not even released 'best looking game on consoles' weaksauce rebuttal dude, weaksauce indeed.
Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#216 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] GTAIV looks like ass, Shake. I'll give you Red Dead (which doesn't look amazing, just good), but Just Cause only looks good on a high-end PC (where everything looks good), and Far Cry 3 gets a pass because it's an FPS running on the CryEngine. But most legit open-world games like Prototype, inFamous, GTAIV, etc. do't look that great.DarkLink77

But I thought GTAIV looked great back in the day:|

Obviously it doesn't look that good now, but I can't think of any other open world games in 2008 that could compete with it on a visual level.

It looked great for an open-world game. But when you remember games like Gears of War 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 came out that year, and Crysis released the year before.... yeah.

grapes and bananas.

Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Master_ShakeXXX

Did you even read some of those ridiculous quotes you posted? F*cking hilarious.

PAL360

I posted?? Lol no, buddy, reviewers posted. You are free to disagree, though :)

So you agree that Halo 4 looks like it's running on a state of the art gaming PC? You don't find that at all to be an outrageously dumbass thing to say?

Come on man, that's like something that would come out of a cow's mouth.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

I'm not a fanboy, so here's my honest answer:

[spoiler] Because the PS3 is the most powerful console in the world [/spoiler]

Cheleman
lol.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

mitu123

Your on some strong drugs. Halo 4 looks nowhere near as good Uncharted, Killzone, God of War, MLB etc...
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Master_ShakeXXX

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="planbfreak4eva"] haha. joke quote of the day?Eddie-Vedder

Your on some strong drugs. Halo 4 looks nowhere near as good Uncharted, Killzone, God of War, MLB etc...

You seem like an incredibly unbiased person.

TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 TheDidact
Member since 2012 • 3986 Posts
[QUOTE="mitu123"]

Have you even played Halo 4?
greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 greensand24
Member since 2011 • 457 Posts
[QUOTE="mitu123"]

Halo 4 stomps Killzone 3 in the visual department. I suspected this when I first saw early shots but after actually playing it there is no doubt. As far as GOW and uc3 I find it hard to compare because they're different genres and use different artstyles. But to be honest uc3 has a cartoony style I don't really prefer compared to Halo 4. Not to mention the fact that uc3 suffers from jags I don't see Halo 4 have a problem with. They both have poor anisotropic filtering but halo 4 in addition to having less jags has superior lighting. The lighting in uc3 looks fake and forced. It doesnt look natural at all. Also Halo 4 looks great in SP and MP footage while uc3 mp visuals at times looks like sh*t. I think if I touched my flat screen I'd cut my finger from all the jags.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

Lems are on full on delusional, I can link to Halo 4 forum threads where even the most hardcore Halo fans say Killzone 3 looks much better.

Then again SW lems are the most delusional fanboys on the web.

If you want to self own yourself just keep pushing on.

ipwnzthaish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 ipwnzthaish
Member since 2009 • 232 Posts

Its scary to think if Sony was a PC company (so to speak) how good their games would look.

Imagine God of War 3 on a PC for instance? or Uncharted 2/3 or Killzone 2/3. I still think GOW3 would be the most epic. Doing all that sh!t but in 1080p, 8 X AA and Dx11 textures, zomg

Mozelleple112
Playing God of War 3 now. Not a good looking game at all. Fixed camera perspective (which is a hallmark of the series), restrictive, linear environments, no physics to really speak of, and flat 2D looking textures, giving everything a static prerendered look reminiscent of the early Resident Evil games. I love the series, mind you, but the God of War games have always heavily cheated to achieve their "impressive" graphics, which look far better in screenshots than on screen. Arkham City on the PC would make the enhanced PC version of God of War 3 you're imaging look ancient by comparison.
ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 ziggyww

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="mitu123"] No, at least for Halo 4 since it looks better than most PS3 exclusives and is around the best ones that came out to this day.

greensand24

Halo 4 stomps Killzone 3 in the visual department. I suspected this when I first saw early shots but after actually playing it there is no doubt. As far as GOW and uc3 I find it hard to compare because they're different genres and use different artstyles. But to be honest uc3 has a cartoony style I don't really prefer compared to Halo 4. Not to mention the fact that uc3 suffers from jags I don't see Halo 4 have a problem with. They both have poor anisotropic filtering but halo 4 in addition to having less jags has superior lighting. The lighting in uc3 looks fake and forced. It doesnt look natural at all. Also Halo 4 looks great in SP and MP footage while uc3 mp visuals at times looks like sh*t. I think if I touched my flat screen I'd cut my finger from all the jags.

Halo to me doesn't look anywhere near as good as the technical killzone 3

Halo-4-Multiplayer-2.jpg

kz3_gameplay_FPS.jpg

Stefan91x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Stefan91x
Member since 2011 • 225 Posts

But Crysis 2 is still the graphics king on consoles, it demolishes all PS3 exclusives.

ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 ziggyww

But Crysis 2 is still the graphics king on consoles, it demolishes all PS3 exclusives.

Stefan91x
I got crysis 2 with being a psn plus but i just find it to laggy and slow atleast halo and killzone play smooth
Stefan91x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Stefan91x
Member since 2011 • 225 Posts

[QUOTE="Stefan91x"]

ziggyww

I got crysis 2 with being a psn plus but i just find it to laggy and slow atleast halo and killzone play smooth

I disagree, Crysis 2 is technically the best looking console game.

Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Master_ShakeXXX

[QUOTE="greensand24"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] Your on some strong drugs. Halo 4 looks nowhere near as good Uncharted, Killzone, God of War, MLB etc... ziggyww

I agree. As you can see in these screens, Halo 4 is far more pixelated and of a lesser quality.

killzone-3-b.jpg

halo4c.jpg

Halo 4 looks like a PS1 title with slightly enhanced lighting.

ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 ziggyww

[QUOTE="ziggyww"][QUOTE="Stefan91x"]

Stefan91x

I disagree, Crysis 2 is technically the best looking console game.

It is a fantastic looking game and a better looking game then Halo or Killzone I'm not disagreeing with that just that its not really that smooth compared to a normal gaming experience
ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 ziggyww

[QUOTE="ziggyww"]

[QUOTE="greensand24"] Halo 4 stomps Killzone 3 in the visual department. I suspected this when I first saw early shots but after actually playing it there is no doubt. As far as GOW and uc3 I find it hard to compare because they're different genres and use different artstyles. But to be honest uc3 has a cartoony style I don't really prefer compared to Halo 4. Not to mention the fact that uc3 suffers from jags I don't see Halo 4 have a problem with. They both have poor anisotropic filtering but halo 4 in addition to having less jags has superior lighting. The lighting in uc3 looks fake and forced. It doesnt look natural at all. Also Halo 4 looks great in SP and MP footage while uc3 mp visuals at times looks like sh*t. I think if I touched my flat screen I'd cut my finger from all the jags.Master_ShakeXXX

I agree. As you can see in these screens, Halo 4 is far more pixelated and of a lesser quality.

killzone-3-b.jpg

halo4c.jpg

Guessing your trying to be funny atleast I picked two normal screen shoots unlike your pee taking
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Master_ShakeXXX

[QUOTE="ziggyww"]

ziggyww

killzone-3-b.jpg

halo4c.jpg

Guessing your trying to be funny atleast I picked two normal screen shoots unlike your pee taking

Sorry but my screen shoots are far more real than yours.

greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 greensand24

[QUOTE="ziggyww"]

[QUOTE="greensand24"] Halo 4 stomps Killzone 3 in the visual department. I suspected this when I first saw early shots but after actually playing it there is no doubt. As far as GOW and uc3 I find it hard to compare because they're different genres and use different artstyles. But to be honest uc3 has a cartoony style I don't really prefer compared to Halo 4. Not to mention the fact that uc3 suffers from jags I don't see Halo 4 have a problem with. They both have poor anisotropic filtering but halo 4 in addition to having less jags has superior lighting. The lighting in uc3 looks fake and forced. It doesnt look natural at all. Also Halo 4 looks great in SP and MP footage while uc3 mp visuals at times looks like sh*t. I think if I touched my flat screen I'd cut my finger from all the jags.Master_ShakeXXX

killzone-3-b.jpg

halo4c.jpg

Idiot. Thanks for confirming with that ps1 comment that you either haven't played Halo 4, are a die hard cow deep down or both. So which one is it?
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Master_ShakeXXX

[QUOTE="ziggyww"]

greensand24

Idiot. Thanks for confirming with that ps1 comment that you either haven't played Halo 4, are a die hard cow deep down or both. So which one is it?

I'm not a cow, just telling the facts. Halo 4 looks like a PS1 game compared to Killzone 3 which rivals Crysis.

ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 ziggyww

[QUOTE="greensand24"][QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]I agree. As you can see in these screens, Halo 4 is far more pixelated and of a lesser quality.

Master_ShakeXXX

I'm not a cow, just telling the facts. Halo 4 looks like a PS1 game compared to Killzone 3 which rivals Crysis.

I think we have a clear Troll and not even a witty one!!! whats the point if your not even going to bring anything to the table or be funny
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Master_ShakeXXX

[QUOTE="greensand24"] Idiot. Thanks for confirming with that ps1 comment that you either haven't played Halo 4, are a die hard cow deep down or both. So which one is it? ziggyww

I think we have a clear Troll and not even a witty one!!! whats the point if your not even going to bring anything to the table or be funny

ur just mad because my screen shoots were more legit.

greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 greensand24

[QUOTE="greensand24"][QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]I agree. As you can see in these screens, Halo 4 is far more pixelated and of a lesser quality.

Master_ShakeXXX

So now we have halo 4 looks like a ps1 game and kz3 rivals crysis? This just keeps getting better. Yup you're a cow alright and an idiotic one at that.
TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 TheDidact

[QUOTE="greensand24"] Idiot. Thanks for confirming with that ps1 comment that you either haven't played Halo 4, are a die hard cow deep down or both. So which one is it? greensand24

So now we have halo 4 looks like a ps1 game and kz3 rivals crysis? This just keeps getting better. Yup you're a cow alright and an idiotic one at that.

I hate to ruin the joke but why is nobody able to detect sarcasm? Shake hates Killzone. :lol:
TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 TheDidact

Lems are on full on delusional, I can link to Halo 4 forum threads where even the most hardcore Halo fans say Killzone 3 looks much better.

Then again SW lems are the most delusional fanboys on the web.

If you want to self own yourself just keep pushing on.

Eddie-Vedder
You've still never answered the question, have you even played Halo 4, let alone any Halo game? And Halo forums members are bipolar, they complain about anything that's different from Halo 2's multiplayer and want to find reasons to hate new games while praising something they said was sh!t a few months ago.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#241 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

I've been noticing a phenomena that has been affecting both gamers as critics alike i.e. every new good looking game that comes around is "better" than the best good looking game before it

the same happened with Crysis 2 where every critic out there and their mother called it graphics king on consoles

BUT then a closer technical analysis said otherwise

http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head-killzone-3-vs-crysis-2-analysis/2/

Although Crysis 2 looks fantastic on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, the graphics crown still belongs toGuerrillas Killzone 3. Not only does Killzone 3 look graphicallybetter, the performance its more stable throughout.

I have the feeling the same is happening with Halo 4 and the same will happen to The Last of Us. Its a never-ending cicle

And dont even come saying LensOfTruth is bias. Fanboys had no problem quoting it when in 90% of comparissons they gave the edge to the 360 version of multiplats

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#242 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="greensand24"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] Your on some strong drugs. Halo 4 looks nowhere near as good Uncharted, Killzone, God of War, MLB etc... ziggyww

Wow, good job cherry picking one of the worst Halo 4 screens you could find.

Here's a better comparison.

Halo 4

Halo 4

Halo 4 Campaign

Killzone 3

kz3_gameplay_FPS.jpg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="ziggyww"]

[QUOTE="greensand24"] Halo 4 stomps Killzone 3 in the visual department. I suspected this when I first saw early shots but after actually playing it there is no doubt. As far as GOW and uc3 I find it hard to compare because they're different genres and use different artstyles. But to be honest uc3 has a cartoony style I don't really prefer compared to Halo 4. Not to mention the fact that uc3 suffers from jags I don't see Halo 4 have a problem with. They both have poor anisotropic filtering but halo 4 in addition to having less jags has superior lighting. The lighting in uc3 looks fake and forced. It doesnt look natural at all. Also Halo 4 looks great in SP and MP footage while uc3 mp visuals at times looks like sh*t. I think if I touched my flat screen I'd cut my finger from all the jags.The_Game21x

Halo 4

Halo 4

Halo 4 Campaign

Killzone 3

kz3_gameplay_FPS.jpg

My non-bias analysis tells me Halo 4 has better textures while Killzone 3 has better post-processing effects. They both do amazing things on their own. Its rather stupid comparing both

Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Master_ShakeXXX

I've been noticing a phenomena that has been affecting both gamers as critics alike i.e. every new good looking game that comes around is "better" than the best good looking game before it

the same happened with Crysis 2 where every critic out there and their mother called it graphics king on consoles

Although Crysis 2 looks fantastic on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, the graphics crown still belongs toGuerrillas Killzone 3. Not only does Killzone 3 look graphicallybetter, the performance its more stable throughout.Vatusus

I have the feeling the same is happening with Halo 4 and the same will happen to The Last of Us. Its a never-ending cicle

And dont even come saying LensOfTruth is bias. Fanboys had no problem quoting it when in 90% of comparissons they gave the edge to the 360 version of multiplats

Just out of curiosity, at what point did people turn against LensOfTruth and stop referencing it? I remember people use to reference it all the time but now they only use digital foundry.

Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Master_ShakeXXX

JJ Abrams must have played a part in the production of Halo 4.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

Although Crysis 2 looks fantastic on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, the graphics crown still belongs toGuerrillas Killzone 3. Not only does Killzone 3 look graphicallybetter, the performance its more stable throughout.Master_ShakeXXX

Just out of curiosity, at what point did people turn against LensOfTruth and stop referencing it? I remember people use to reference it all the time but now they only use digital foundry.

idk. Thats still doesnt invalid the detailed tech analysis they made between both. Or are you going to call them bias now when they basically gave the edge to the 360 version in 90% of comparissons?

Accepting or not, they still tested the games. I see no reason why would they lie about it

Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Master_ShakeXXX

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

Although Crysis 2 looks fantastic on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, the graphics crown still belongs toGuerrillas Killzone 3. Not only does Killzone 3 look graphicallybetter, the performance its more stable throughout.Vatusus

idk. Thats still doesnt invalid the detailed tech analysis they made between both. Or are you going to call them bias now when they basically gave the edge to the 360 version in 90% of comparissons?

Accepting or not, they still tested the games. I see no reason why would they lie about it

I was just asking. Jesus christ.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#249 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Halo 4

Halo 4

Halo 4 Campaign

Killzone 3

kz3_gameplay_FPS.jpg

The_Game21x

That looks like a more accurate comparison. I found Halo 4 looking better overall than any of the KZ games as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

Master_ShakeXXX

I was just asking. Jesus christ.

and I just responded. Where did you get the impression I was being offensive? If I sounded like it, then sorry, it wasnt my intention