Hmm Sony Nearly Bankrupt, Microsoft Lays of 18,000 but Ninty

• 82 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Slimmin360
Member since 2010 • 1933 Posts

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/01/02/sony-has-78-chance-to-go-bankrupt-in-two-years-says-macroaxis/

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2014/07/18/microsoft_cuts_18_000_jobs_it_s_the_fourth_biggest_tech_layoff_ever.html

Well, Well, look at what we have here, not that i take pleasure in any companies struggles, but Nintendo is looking pretty good about now, the 3DS of course is a shining star, but the Wii-U is looking better by the day.

So might i add are Nintendo's finances, So all the nay sayers in here bashing Nintendo and the Wii-U can go check the financial page, because Nintendo is doing better than most think.

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

Is Nintendo doing well? Their 3DS seems to have hit a wall with the competition from mobiles, and the Wii U isn't blowing up anytime soon.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@Slimmin360:

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Slimmin360

@papatrop said:

Is Nintendo doing well? Their 3DS seems to have hit a wall with the competition from mobiles, and the Wii U isn't blowing up anytime soon.

Check the financial page, Bloomberg, Forbes, Wall street journal, wherever you like, because Nintendo is the one with the most resources right now, so i guess they know what there doing.

Go figure, i mean they do have an extra 25 years in the business over the competition, so i would say they know better than most how to turn a profit.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Joke thread? Yea must be a joke thread.

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts

Opinions are not fact. Seems to be lost on a lot of people around here.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

Not opinions Sony is d00med and thats a well put fact of business.

To those cows making excuses like buh teh article is Old, we still within 2 years of that prediction...

buhh buhh Opus_Rea-333 seems butthurt why is that..

Avatar image for fernandmondego_
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 fernandmondego_
Member since 2005 • 3170 Posts

This has to be a joke.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Slimmin360

@fernandmondego_ said:

This has to be a joke.

No joke, even before the lay off Microsoft's Xbox division was hemorraging money, and Sony's been losing millions every quarter for nearly a year.

You don't have to believe me, it's all in articles to be found anywhere on the internet.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/7/5690124/nintendo-posts-456-million-annual-operating-loss

http://www.theverge.com/2014/4/24/5650126/microsoft-q3-2014-financial-earnings

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/14/sony-financials-reveal-huge-loss-with-more-expected

Nintendo posts $456 million annual operating loss

Sony overall loss of $1.29 billion

Microsoft has published its Q3 2014 earnings report, and the company has made $5.66 billion in net income on $20.4 billion

Nintendo: 456 million loss

Sony: 1.29 billion loss

Microsoft: 20.4 billion profit

Microsoft lays of because to get even bigger profit. You earn every year 150 million euros, but you lay of people and now you earn 500 million euros every year. You wouldnt lay of for profit? i would.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts
@FreedomFreeLife said:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/7/5690124/nintendo-posts-456-million-annual-operating-loss

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/14/sony-financials-reveal-huge-loss-with-more-expected

Microsoft has published its Q3 2014 earnings report, and the company has made $5.66 billion in net income on $20.4 billion

Microsoft lays of because to get even bigger profit. You earn every year 150 million euros, but you lay of people and now you earn 500 million euros every year. You wouldnt lay of for profit? i would.

Damnnnnn that Microsoft fire (money) too hot to handle, thanks for the post FreedomfreeLife.

Hopes Nintendo recovers, i got faith it will.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Shielder7
@Slimmin360 said:

@fernandmondego_ said:

This has to be a joke.

No joke, even before the lay off Microsoft's Xbox division was hemorraging money, and Sony's been losing millions every quarter for nearly a year.

You don't have to believe me, it's all in articles to be found anywhere on the internet.

The Wii U is dead last and not by a little that's in all articles to be found anywhere on the internet.

Sony's game division is making money and Xbox layoff were for it's TV crap entertainment The only gaming system out of the 3 hemorraging money is the Wii U FACT!

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Slimmin360

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Even with Nintendo's loss, their still sitting on billions in reserves, which is soon to be pushed waaayyyy into profit by 2015's 1st party releases like Zelda, Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World.....So i assure it's a temporary and common occurence with Nintendo until the first party sales figures are released.

Most recent successful example of this is The Wii-U's Mario Kart 8 bundles, retail stores could not keep them on store shelves, and now none can be found anywhere except Ebay or Amazon for an astronomical price.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

The entire console/handheld gaming industry is suffering these days. All three manufacturers are feeling it.

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By -ParaNormaN-
Member since 2013 • 1573 Posts

Can't we just argue about who has the better graphics like in the good ol' days?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

To go from a position of the Wii's influence, bringing in billions upon billions, to a point where they lose nearly a billion over three years. What do you call that, exactly? How can any company with such promise and position falter and lose so much, so fast? Think about the level of ineptitude you'd have to have to allow such a thing. Is that what you'd like to claim as competence, and "knowing what they're doing"?

It's a good thing Nintendo has such a buffer to rely on, with the inept morons in charge, it's very needed. Claiming they're more financially secure is not a statement of their current proficiency, simply of their history. A history that HAD been previously unbroken for 125 years.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Shielder7

@Slimmin360 said:

Even with Nintendo's loss, their still sitting on billions in reserves, which is soon to be pushed waaayyyy into profit by 2015's 1st party releases like Zelda, Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World.....So i assure it's a temporary and common occurence with Nintendo until the first party sales figures are released.

Most recent successful example of this is The Wii-U's Mario Kart 8 bundles, retail stores could not keep them on store shelves, and now none can be found anywhere except Ebay or Amazon for an astronomical price.

If the retail stores could not keep them on store shelves it's because they didn't order that many from the Wii Us bad sales. Zelda and Smash will help them but not save, not when all 3rd party's abandoned their ship. They lost the casual market and it's not coming back with Zelda and Smash.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shielder7
@foxhound_fox said:

The entire console/handheld gaming industry is suffering these days. All three manufacturers are feeling it.

The PS 4 is making record breaking sales it's not suffering they're feeling.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

Perhaps one of the dumbest threads ever conceived. You have no semblance of scale, you're just spouting information you don't understand and cannot give proper context to. So I'll help by making it simple. In fact, I'll stick with macroaxis, since TC chose to use their analysis.

Microsoft is all the news right now. Huge layoffs. Massive restructuring. XBox studios gone. Are they doomed?

Hardly. They're an embarrassingly profitable company even before the restructuring. Chance of Bankruptcy? About 4%. and that's about as low as any of these scores can get. MS is safe for the foreseeable future, and probably another 20 years after.

Now Sony. Far too beholden on old product lines and ways of doing things that long ago stopped being a benefit. Their restructuring, including cutting workforce long term and selling off extraneous real estate, have been SW fodder for the last few years. So they're doomed for sure, right?

Less than a coin flip, it turns out. (Protip, TC: Use recent figures) Hardly an enviable position, but down over 30 points in the last 6 months alone. They've got real work to do, but the signs are finally pointing up.

Finally Nintendo. Or as TC says "well, look what we have here". Dat awesome E3 buzz, 3DS is... well way below DS at this point but still beating Vita, amirite??? MK8, Splatoon, things are looking good, no?

Well... No.

Now, a 3 in 4 chance of insolvency in the next two years doesn't necessarily mean doom. Their metric usually reserves such prognostications on 90% and above. But bragging about their financial outlook is one of the worst moves a fanboy can make right now.

Sure, there's still a chance for Nintendo to realize the path they were on was flawed, and change gears to right the company. Quick thinking to stay ahead of the curve. That sounds just like Nintendo doesn't it? ummm, errr....

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 foxhound_fox

@Shielder7 said:
@foxhound_fox said:

Record breaking sales mean very little if it isn't making Sony any money.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Shielder7

@foxhound_fox said:

@Shielder7 said:
@foxhound_fox said:

But it is making them money, arguably it's the only division making them money.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 foxhound_fox

@Shielder7 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@Shielder7 said:
@foxhound_fox said:

And? If it is making them money, a "78% chance at going bankrupt in the next two years" shows that it doesn't matter how well the PS4 does.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Lems continuing the spin I see.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Shielder7

@foxhound_fox said:

@Shielder7 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@Shielder7 said:
@foxhound_fox said:

And? If it is making them money, a "78% chance at going bankrupt in the next two years" shows that it doesn't matter how well the PS4 does.

78% chance based on a prediction made by a computer....

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 foxhound_fox

@Shielder7 said:

Computers do a lot of calculations that a normal human wouldn't have the brain capacity to handle. It was almost 20 years ago that a computer beat a master chess player.

Sony is in huge financial trouble, and have been since they released the PS3 and lost almost as much money they received for each unit sold of the PS3. They haven't been making many sound business decisions lately, and have had to trim a ton of fat to keep afloat.

Console gaming is not going to survive much longer if the console manufacturers don't try and better differentiate themselves from the PC/MAC/Unix platform.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

@Shielder7 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@Shielder7 said:
@foxhound_fox said:

You have a penchant for quoting figures that suit your narrative without checking their authenticity. As I pointed out to TC, those figures have altered substantially - over 30 % points - in just the last 6 months.

If you're going to voice your opinion as fact, at least try and keep up with the available news...

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44542 Posts

Dear lord, MS acquired 30,000 employees due to a merger, they got rid of a bunch of them to eliminate redundancies. It's hardly an act of desperation. MS will probably make more profits this year than Sony will make for the next several decades.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shielder7

@foxhound_fox said:

@Shielder7 said:

Computers do a lot of calculations that a normal human wouldn't have the brain capacity to handle. It was almost 20 years ago that a computer beat a master chess player.

Sony is in huge financial trouble, and have been since they released the PS3 and lost almost as much money they received for each unit sold of the PS3. They haven't been making many sound business decisions lately, and have had to trim a ton of fat to keep afloat.

Console gaming is not going to survive much longer if the console manufacturers don't try and better differentiate themselves from the PC/MAC/Unix platform.

I'd respond to this BS claptrap, but santoron already did.

Not to mention the only console that's struggling is the Wii U, as far as the PS4 goes Sony's doing pretty much everything right it's not their gaming division that's hurting them.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 foxhound_fox

@Shielder7 said:

Don't come crying to me when Sony closes their doors for making too many stupid business decisions.

Angry_Mushroom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Angry_Mushroom
Member since 2009 • 708 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

Dear lord, MS acquired 30,000 employees due to a merger, they got rid of a bunch of them to eliminate redundancies. It's hardly an act of desperation. MS will probably make more profits this year than Sony will make for the next several decades.

Pretty much this. I'm actually surprised on how fast they shuttered their entertainment studios. Signs that MS has become far more nimble and capable of adapting. Otherwise... the bulk of their layoffs appear to be from the Nokia acquisition from a few months back. I guess redundant marketing, engineering, and research was not needed. I wish those guys the best of luck.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#31 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44542 Posts

@Angry_Mushroom said:

@lamprey263 said:

Pretty much this. I'm actually surprised on how fast they shuttered their entertainment studios. Signs that MS has become far more nimble and capable of adapting. Otherwise... the bulk of their layoffs appear to be from the Nokia acquisition from a few months back. I guess redundant marketing, engineering, and research was not needed. I wish those guys the best of luck.

Yeah, the studio they canned wasn't that big of deal either, though it sounds bad considering the name of the studio "Xbox Entertainment Studio", saying that's getting canned sounds bad. But really, they didn't make any games and they barely finished any video content they were supposed to be working on. MS was right to get rid of the dead weight.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

@Shielder7 said:

Don't come crying to me when Sony closes their doors for making too many stupid business decisions.

Totally didn't expect that kind of response coming from you when presented with a well argued counter point.

*Insert heavy amounts of sarcasm*

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Why should anyone believe that source?I do know the source you're talking about TC. There bankrupt chance numbers change constantly. One day it will be like 5% if a company is not under some form of stress and if a company is struggling a lot like a couple of months later it sky rockets to 70%+ easily after awhile even though the company may only be struggling for like a year or two. Nintendo's chance of bankruptcy is 75% right now according to that source even though it's probably less than 10% in the next two years in reality.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#34  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

I thought the Wii U was only behind by a little? Do we have those numbers?
The only numbers I find say Wii U is in second place at the moment.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 46199 Posts

@papatrop said:

Their 3DS and Wii made Nintendo a loooot of money.

They also lost money on 3DS in the beginning and Wii U is still underperforming atm. So I guess nintendo is doing so-so

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KungfuKitten

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Are you comparing their entertainment divisions or are you using what is in practice 50 companies vs 1?
I know 18.000 employees won't be fired from the entertainment division so it's not that big a deal as SW makes it out to be.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Shielder7

@KungfuKitten said:

WTF are you talking about What numbers?

The Wii U got a 250% increase from Mario Cart last month (June) and still couldn't even come in 3rd.

For June we have PS4 on top, with Xbox One taking the number two spot and the Wii U rounding out in number four right behind the 3DS:

• PS4 – 269,000
  • XB1 – 197,000
  • 3DS – 152,000
  • Wii U – 140,000

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/07/18/npd-hardware-sales-numbers-leak-for-june-2014/

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By KungfuKitten
@Shielder7 said:

@KungfuKitten said:

The Wii U got a 250% increase from Mario Cart last month (June) and still couldn't even come in 3rd.

For June we have PS4 on top, with Xbox One taking the number two spot and the Wii U rounding out in number four right behind the 3DS:

• PS4 – 269,000
  • XB1 – 197,000
  • 3DS – 152,000
  • Wii U – 140,000

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/07/18/npd-hardware-sales-numbers-leak-for-june-2014/

I'm talking lifetime sales. There are probably more Wii U's in people's homes than Xbox Ones.
It could take like 40 months for the Xbone to catch up at that rate.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Shielder7

@KungfuKitten said:

I'm talking lifetime sales. There are probably more Wii U's in people's homes than Xbox Ones.

Based on what? The Xbox One was never selling bad just not as good as the PS 4.

From the same link.

The year-to-date figures are also enlightening, with the Xbox One not trailing the PS4 quite as badly here in the US as it is worldwide:

• PS4 – 1,577,000
  • XB1 – 1,101,000
  • 3DS – 768,000
  • 360 – 464,000
  • Wii U – 448,000
  • PS3 – 337,000
  • Vita – 128,000
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#40 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@KungfuKitten said:

@Shielder7 said:

@KungfuKitten said:

• PS4 – 269,000
  • XB1 – 197,000
  • 3DS – 152,000
  • Wii U – 140,000

The xbox one will be probably catch up to the WiiU by december

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By KungfuKitten

@super600 said:

@KungfuKitten said:

@Shielder7 said:

@KungfuKitten said:

• PS4 – 269,000
  • XB1 – 197,000
  • 3DS – 152,000
  • Wii U – 140,000

The xbox one will be probably catch up to the WiiU by december

Could be.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By KungfuKitten
@Shielder7 said:

@KungfuKitten said:

From the same link.

The year-to-date figures are also enlightening, with the Xbox One not trailing the PS4 quite as badly here in the US as it is worldwide:

• PS4 – 1,577,000
  • XB1 – 1,101,000
  • 3DS – 768,000
  • 360 – 464,000
  • Wii U – 448,000
  • PS3 – 337,000
  • Vita – 128,000

Is that worldwide, because that is not very impressive. Half a mil per year? They started off with a gap to close of multiple millions. I wouldn't be surprised if they overtake Ninty eventually, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't either. They're definitely in the same league, and the Wii U is as far as I have heard still in second place.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Shielder7

@KungfuKitten said:
@Shielder7 said:

@KungfuKitten said:

From the same link.

• PS4 – 1,577,000
  • XB1 – 1,101,000
  • 3DS – 768,000
  • 360 – 464,000
  • Wii U – 448,000
  • PS3 – 337,000
  • Vita – 128,000

Is that worldwide, because that is not very impressive. Half a mil per year? They started off with a gap to close. I wouldn't be surprised if they overtake Ninty eventually,

Does it say worldwide because it's a copy and paste not my words, and yeah it's not very impressive that's sort of the point and by eventually I hope you mean by a few months.

@KungfuKitten said:
but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't either.

You Wouldn't...

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By KungfuKitten

@Shielder7 said:
@KungfuKitten said:
but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't either.

You Wouldn't...

You're right, it's unlikely that Nintendo stays ahead this gen.
I misinterpreted year to date. (Not English.)
I thought it meant the year period that ends with that date, but it means only 2014 up to that date.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

@Slimmin360 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

No they are not. If they had billions then Nintendo would price cut console prices and also would support online. Nintendo can´t do that because they just don´t have much money. Nintendo is small. They can´t even make online games than 2 exclusives and that´s all, or buy multiplatform games. Nintendo is even smaller than Activision

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5859 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@Shielder7 said:
@foxhound_fox said:

Its not making them much, compared to losses. PS4 wont save Sony.

However its the finance division that's keeping them afloat. This is the area that may save them.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Lems continuing the spin I see.

Funny gif but I don't see what lems need to spin. Every cow on SW keeps saying that the XB1 will be canned or that because PS4 is selling more this will be the last xbox. Irony is a bitch.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#48 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

M$ isn't in trouble . They are just bringing some changes , that's why layoffs .

On other hand , Wii U lacks multiplatforms . I really wish it had more 3rd party support but right now it is good secondary gaming platform , with great exclusives and lacks big titles like Witcher 3 , Dragon Age Inquisition etc . These titles are available on every other current gen console along with PC .

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#49 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Slimmin360: Microsoft's finanace are just fine though. They just bought Nokia for a billion I think. Now they are releasing 85% of their workforce. Pretty Sad for Nokia employees, but that's what happens when your company gets bought out. Nintendo has been losing millions from the Wii U. They've had to change their profit outlook like 4 times over the last 18 months. They're still making great money from the 3DS, so they are fine. Sony continues to lose billions every year, yet their board still has faith in Kaz Hirai. No idea why, especially after they had to sell off their PC/Lapton division, sell several HQ buildings, layoff over 8000 employees and sell over $350 million in stocks. Expert analyst have already said the PS4 won't be able to save Sony if they don't make drastic changes. I hope the PS4 at least makes it through this generation. I need my games.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

Ill take sony

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/01/27/sony-credit-rating-downgraded-to-junk-despite-strong-ps4-sales/

http://gaminrealm.com/2013/12/30/sony-79-chance-bankrupt-2-years/

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/213824/Multiple_British_Sony_studios_hit_by_layoffs.php

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/12/us-sony-bonuses-nikkei-idUSBREA4B0RO20140512

http://www.engadget.com/2014/02/06/sony-sells-vaio/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/04/17/sony-sells-off-all-its-square-enix-shares/

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/07/04/shuhei-yoshida-only-four-out-of-ten-playstation-games-make-money-but-sony-will-always-support-talent/

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/11c73296-6155-11e2-957e-00144feab49a.html

http://www.ibtimes.com/sony-sells-tokyo-office-building-12-billion-seeking-cut-costs-consolidate-its-core-businesses

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/yoshida-ps4-will-have-less-aaa-games-31370776/

http://www.geek.com/games/each-ps4-sale-makes-more-profit-for-amd-than-sony-but-how-much-1577855/

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-02-06/sony-ceo-credibility-takes-hit-with-1-1-billion-loss-forecast.html

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/69229915

Someone do ms and nitendo, which is kinda pointless since ms is HUGE and they wont have any problems as far as the company goes, as for nitendo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_ho5Y-Yw8g