HipHopGamerShow: [GTA 5 PS3 Exclusive] [Mass Effect 2 For PS3] [Crysis for PS3]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts
http://www.hiphopgamershow.com/?p=571

Also, God of War 3 trailer was ingame and Trophie Rewards and Sony acquiring Level 5 if WKC does well. First 15 minutes.

Ive never watched his show before, so I dont know how credible he is, but hes always at E3, and the all the behind closed door events so he seems to know his stuff.

Thoughts?
whocares4peace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 whocares4peace
Member since 2005 • 4971 Posts
And absolutely none of those things will come true.
JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

of god no

GTA 5 won't be PS3 exclusive that would be a horrible thing I would say.

Mass effect I don't know since Biowares could be up for that.

and CRYSIS IS NOT COMING TO PS3 GET OVER THIS PEOPLE.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

GTA 5 PS3 exclusive- Nope.

Sony acquiring Level 5- yep.

Mass Effect 2 PS3- yep, 6 months after 360.

Crysis on PS3- Yep.

dackchaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dackchaar
Member since 2005 • 3668 Posts
Well the only thing I see likely out of those is Sony acquiring level 5, and maybe mass effect 2 for PS3.
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 clembo1990
Member since 2005 • 9976 Posts
Game companies give him the real info, they know nobody will believe it.
whocares4peace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 whocares4peace

Crysis on PS3- Yep.

Floppy_Jim
I seriously doubt it. Level 5 has a bunch of upcoming DS and Wii games. And at this point, they're pretty huge. I dont see Sony taking over them.

-HalleR-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 -HalleR-
Member since 2008 • 612 Posts
Google GTA5 ps3 exclusive.
there are lots of rumors about rockstar (maybe) having a deal with sony about future exclusice GTA titles, along with other exclusive titles. looki it up.
knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts

Seriesly now?

Credibilty of a..."hiphopgamer" = below 0.

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 Pro_wrestler
Member since 2002 • 7880 Posts

Crysis on PS3- Yep.

Floppy_Jim

Crysis on PS3- Hell no.

It cant even run Far Cry on high settings yet were expecting an even more demanding game to make its way to PS3 and not the 360 aswell? Doesn't make much sense to me :o

sargentbotk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sargentbotk
Member since 2007 • 4224 Posts

Lol mass effect might come to the ps3 and GTA5 might be exclusive but the rest....NO WAY...or:

Yo yo homie, don't eat that s***, this dope is fake :lol:

Al3x_n90

I really don't like when people do that... ._.

But anywho, NONE of those will come true. You heard it here first!

ONLYDOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 ONLYDOD
Member since 2006 • 6026 Posts
I liked his rap against Soulja n00b
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Floppy_Jim

[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

Crysis on PS3- Yep.

whocares4peace
I seriously doubt it. Level 5 has a bunch of upcoming DS and Wii games. And at this point, they're pretty huge. I dont see Sony taking over them.

We'll see, it really depends on the success of WKC. Sony haven't bought any studios in over a year, they don't really pay for many 3rd party exclusives, it makes me think they're saving their money for something.

Ratchet_Fan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 Ratchet_Fan8
Member since 2008 • 5574 Posts
....what did i just watch?
Xolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Xolver
Member since 2005 • 2052 Posts

[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

Crysis on PS3- Yep.

whocares4peace

Wasn't there a Halo game planned for DS? Weird **** happens.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Floppy_Jim
[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

Crysis on PS3- Yep.

Pro_wrestler

Crysis on PS3- Hell no.

It cant even run Far Cry on high settings yet were expecting an even more demanding game to make its way to PS3 and not the 360 aswell? Doesn't make much sense to me :o

An extremely downgraded version of Crysis. Anyway, there's been a ton of rumours about Crysis coming to consoles over the past year. I'm 75% sure we'll see a PS3 and 360 version of Crysis in the first half of 2009.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

:lol: at the Crysis on PS3 rumor. This rumor keeps surfacing and keeps getting debunked.

You consolites really want the game it appears. Seriously, it's already been stated as a PC exclusive numerous times by Crytek. Future IP's they are CONSIDERING putting on other platforms other than PC exclusively.

Honestly, let it go. This is ridiculous.

Does anyone take this guy seriously (on the show)? I just can't...HipHopGamerShow? Seriously...

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

....what did i just watch?Ratchet_Fan8

I wondered the same thing last time I saw this show. :(

DonMarkito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DonMarkito
Member since 2008 • 455 Posts

Crysis on PS3- Yep.

Floppy_Jim

Mass Effect 2 PS3- No, Nope, NAwww, And Never :P

whocares4peace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 whocares4peace
[QUOTE="whocares4peace"]

[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

Crysis on PS3- Yep.

Floppy_Jim

We'll see, it really depends on the success of WKC. Sony haven't bought any studios in over a year, they don't really pay for many 3rd party exclusives, it makes me think they're saving their money for something.

Didnt they buy Evolution, the Motorstorm devs recently?

And I dont really think Sony is in a position to be buying studios at the moment, with the losses its games division is taking.

Oh and by the way, Level 5 also has a digital distribution system coming out soon, called ROID, for the DS and PSP. At this point, I reckon they're the biggest independent developer in Japan.

shoeonhead82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 shoeonhead82
Member since 2008 • 181 Posts

Speculation, but possible.

GTA 5 Exclusive - Sure, if Sony pays enough. Given the success of GTA4, Sony may see this as a perfect opportunity to create leverage. Also, this may be a timed-exclusive.

Crysis on PS3 - Sure, Crytek has mentioned that they like the PS3. As tech-heads, I'm sure the cell processor puts a smile to their face. That said, it's likely to be a Crysis: Instincts, instead of a fully blown Crysis.

Mass Effect 2 - Why not?

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts
THERE IS NO WAY THE GoW3 TRAILER WAS INGAME AND THIS IS COMING FROM A MAJOR GoW FANBOY.
Avatar image for All_that_is_Man
All_that_is_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 All_that_is_Man
Member since 2008 • 2044 Posts

http://www.hiphopgamershow.com/?p=571

Also, God of War 3 trailer was ingame and Trophie Rewards and Sony acquiring Level 5 if WKC does well. First 15 minutes.

Ive never watched his show before, so I dont know how credible he is, but hes always at E3, and the all the behind closed door events so he seems to know his stuff.

Thoughts?
EVOLV3

he lost all credibility when he put Hip Hop in his name

trasherhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26 trasherhead
Member since 2005 • 3058 Posts
Some of it sound credible, buuuut...
Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

Not to sound offensive, but when I hear Hip-Hop and Gaming, usually Madden, NBA Live, Madden, NBA Live, Madden, NBA Live, MAdden, NBA Live, GTA Gangsta clones, Need 4 Speed clones are the staple point of gaming for this group.

I find it way too difficult to see most hip-hoppers playing (let alone, appreciating) Crysis or Mass Effect.

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Pro_wrestler
[QUOTE="Pro_wrestler"][QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

Crysis on PS3- Yep.

Floppy_Jim

Crysis on PS3- Hell no.

An extremely downgraded version of Crysis. Anyway, there's been a ton of rumours about Crysis coming to consoles over the past year. I'm 75% sure we'll see a PS3 and 360 version of Crysis in the first half of 2009.

There has been even more rumors revolving around a Crysis-PS3. If it will be extremely downgraded then why would it only be on PS3 with regards to consoles o.O

Not to sound offensive, but when I hear Hip-Hop and Gaming, usually Madden, NBA Live, Madden, NBA Live, Madden, NBA Live, MAdden, NBA Live, GTA Gangsta clones, Need 4 Speed clones are the staple point of gaming for this group.

I find it way too difficult to see most hip-hoppers playing (let alone, appreciating) Crysis or Mass Effect.

VERTIGO47

I totally agree. HipHop = Black centric...well we all know black people can't comprehend such masterpeices as Crysis or Mass Effect. /Sarcasm

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Floppy_Jim
[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"][QUOTE="whocares4peace"]

[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

Crysis on PS3- Yep.

whocares4peace

Didnt they buy Evolution, the Motorstorm devs recently?

And I dont really think Sony is in a position to be buying studios at the moment, with the losses its games division is taking.

Oh and by the way, Level 5 also has a digital distribution system coming out soon, called ROID, for the DS and PSP. At this point, I reckon they're the biggest independent developer in Japan.

They did buy Evolution Studios but that was almost 2 years ago. Sony own over 20 dev studios so I'm surpsried they haven't bought another one since.

Perhaps Level 5 is too big for Sony, they could buy Media Molecule instead.

Heydanbud92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Heydanbud92
Member since 2007 • 4464 Posts

VERTIGO47

my rabbit loves watching me play crysis.

Hoobinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Hoobinator
Member since 2006 • 6899 Posts

Seriesly now?

Credibilty of a..."hiphopgamer" = below 0.

knight-k

Actually if you knew who he was and watched any of his previous shows you would know he's quite a bit above just a fanboy spouting rumours. He checks his information, and yes some of it may be rumour, but that's part of his show, much like Videogame magazines, some of it may be untrue, but sometimes he's bang on the money.

Watch his shows, he's heavily into his PS3, but nonetheless it's pretty decent, many of the topics and points he brings up are decent.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Floppy_Jim
[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"][QUOTE="Pro_wrestler"][QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

Crysis on PS3- Yep.

Pro_wrestler

Crysis on PS3- Hell no.

There has been even more rumors revolving around a Crysis-PS3. If it will be extremely downgraded then why would it only be on PS3 with regards to consoles o.O

Perhaps they want to work on the PS3 version first before working on the 360 version? Could be a timed console exclusive, maybe.

EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts

VERTIGO47

I wasnt aware music preference determined what games you like.
mo0ksi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 mo0ksi
Member since 2007 • 12337 Posts
I don't see the point of a Crysis PS3 port when it's going to be a butchered experience and not full blown PC Crysis.
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Puckhog04
[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"][QUOTE="Pro_wrestler"][QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

Crysis on PS3- Yep.

Pro_wrestler

Crysis on PS3- Hell no.

There has been even more rumors revolving around a Crysis-PS3.If it will be extremely downgraded then why would it only be on PS3 with regards to consoles o.O

VERTIGO47

I totally agree. HipHop = Black centric...well we all know black people can't comprehend such masterpeices as Crysis or Mass Effect. /Sarcasm

Because even for us PC gamers PC's this game is a monster. Granted, i play Crysis at all max settings getting around 40-45fps but i think, at least for most of us PC gamers, Crysis is by far the most demanding game on our PC's.

It would be extremely downgraded because neither of the consoles can handle Crysis in it's current iteration on the PC. You'd have linear gameplay (ala Far Cry instincts) and very limited environments not only due to lack of ram but also due to lack of GPU power. Graphics as a whole would take a huge hit as well. They'd probably would barely meet medium requirements comparing to the PC version and you don't need a very good gaming PC to run Crysis at medium settings.

Hoobinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Hoobinator
Member since 2006 • 6899 Posts

[QUOTE="EVOLV3"]http://www.hiphopgamershow.com/?p=571

Thoughts?
All_that_is_Man

Why?:| It's just a part of him and his show. That's what he is and is into, it doesn't decrease his credibility. Does that mean every Heavy Metal fan who is into games, and I know plenty are, have their opinions invalidated because of their musical tastes.

It's a show, he's trying to put forth a unique slant to his show, he likes hip hop culture, put it all together and you get "Hiphopgamer". That doesn't invalidate what he says or how good his show is in terms of factual information on videogames.

whocares4peace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 whocares4peace

They did buy Evolution Studios but that was almost 2 years ago. Sony own over 20 dev studios so I'm surpsried they haven't bought another one since.

Floppy_Jim
If by almost 2 years ago, you mean last September, you'd be correct. Personally, I think if Sony is going to buy anybody, it'll be Quantic Dream, the Heavy Rain devs.
CreepyBacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 CreepyBacon
Member since 2005 • 3183 Posts
What a pathetic excuse for a human being, what a wind up.
All_that_is_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 All_that_is_Man
[QUOTE="VERTIGO47"]

EVOLV3

I wasnt aware music preference determined what games you like.

Now you know

All_that_is_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 All_that_is_Man
[QUOTE="All_that_is_Man"]

[QUOTE="EVOLV3"]http://www.hiphopgamershow.com/?p=571

Thoughts?
Hoobinator

Why?:| It's just a part of him and his show. That's what he is and is into, it doesn't decrease his credibility. Does that mean every Heavy Metal fan who is into games, and I know plenty are, have their opinions invalidated because of their musical tastes.

It's a show, he's trying to put forth a unique slant to his show, he likes hip hop culture, put it all together and you get "Hiphopgamer". That doesn't invalidate what he says or how good his show is in terms of factual information on videogames.

Fine, now he's lost credibility and in games and in music

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 EG101
Member since 2007 • 2091 Posts
Sounds like a bunch of lies to me. Mass Effect = published by M.S., GTA4 selling a boatload on 360 pretty much guarantees it will see the sequel, Sony can't afford to buy any developer right now and Crysis on PS3 could be possible but it won't look identical to the p.c. version.
mo0ksi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#42 mo0ksi
Member since 2007 • 12337 Posts
Anyone who's discrediting the guy because he has the name "HipHopGamer" really needs to grow up. The guy seems like he knows his stuff so don't try and bash him because of his musical preference.
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Floppy_Jim
[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

whocares4peace

If by almost 2 years ago, you mean last September, you'd be correct. Personally, I think if Sony is going to buy anybody, it'll be Quantic Dream, the Heavy Rain devs.

You're right, I've checked Google and it was indeed last September, I thought it was early 2007. I don't like being wrong :evil:

I forgot about Quantic Dream, that is a very strong possibility.

tOtalPWNaAe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 tOtalPWNaAe
Member since 2008 • 3375 Posts

:lol: at the Crysis on PS3 rumor. This rumor keeps surfacing and keeps getting debunked.

You consolites really want the game it appears. Seriously, it's already been stated as a PC exclusive numerous times by Crytek. Future IP's they are CONSIDERING putting on other platforms other than PC exclusively.

Does anyone take this guy seriously (on the show)? I just can't...HipHopGamerShow? Seriously...

Puckhog04

omg 4660 HOURS on WoW

shoeman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46 shoeman12
Member since 2005 • 8744 Posts
please don't tell me you actually take this guy seriously.
Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Pro_wrestler

Because even for us PC gamers PC's this game is a monster. Granted, i play Crysis at all max settings getting around 40-45fps but i think, at least for most of us PC gamers, Crysis is by far the most demanding game on our PC's.

It would be extremely downgraded because neither of the consoles can handle Crysis in it's current iteration on the PC. You'd have linear gameplay (ala Far Cry instincts) and very limited environments not only due to lack of ram but also due to lack of GPU power.

Puckhog04

Thats what I'm saying. People are expecting Crysis on high-settings on the PS3 when it can't even run FC2 on high settings?(Erm..Isn't running) If anything lower than high-settings then whats stoping them from making a 360 version. Unless they're still relying on that mystical powa of t3h cell processor!

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Puckhog04
[QUOTE="Puckhog04"]

tOtalPWNaAe

omg 4660 HOURS on WoW

:P

I've had my account deactivated for about a year now. I quit Sept. 2007.

I was addicted to WoW even a bit more than i was Everquest. :shock:

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts
  • No way MS would let GTA5 go exclusives to PS3
  • Crysis can't be done on PS3
  • Isn't Mass Effect Published by MS?

This guy has opinions that I like listening to but sometimes he lets his inner cow unleash. Like when he was complaining about the Motor Storm 2 IGN review. He never took into account that standards change over time and that it could have been a different reviwers.