Hideo konami didnot liked last of us 2 part.

  • 92 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

14776

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 14776 Posts

Source

Hmmm.

Interesting. even kojima disliked last of us 2.

confirmed ended partnership with sony.

Avatar image for marleygamer
marleygamer

60

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 marleygamer
Member since 2020 • 60 Posts

wer $ocialists, lets work together

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

34098

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 34098 Posts

What good games has Hideo Konami made?

Avatar image for mamwomen
MamWomen

106

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 MamWomen
Member since 2020 • 106 Posts

Lol, Death Stranding was actual hot garbage. Also, Sony didn't even bother to purchase his studio after the disaster that was that game so it's actually Sony that doesn't care about funding any other of his projects.

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

30698

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#5 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 30698 Posts

Well he’s certainly entitled to his own opinions. I’m not going to enjoy his games any less over any differences that I may have with them.

Avatar image for wervenom
WeRVenom

479

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By WeRVenom
Member since 2020 • 479 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:What good games has Hideo Konami made?

1. Metal Gear Solid

2. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

3. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

4. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

5. Metal Gear solid 5: The Phantom Pain

6. Zone of the Enders

7. Zone of the Enders second runner.

Avatar image for wervenom
WeRVenom

479

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#7 WeRVenom
Member since 2020 • 479 Posts

Druckman thinks the women in Kojima games need more muscle.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

14776

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#8 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 14776 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

What good games has Hideo Konami made?

Masterpiece for console standard at that time and probably much better than anything ND has ever done.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

13131

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 13131 Posts

@wervenom said:

Druckman thinks the women in Kojima games need more muscle.

I wonder what Druckmann thinks of Quiet.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

1713

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 1713 Posts

I want to hear his reasoning for not liking it. Wonder if its the same dumbass reason most people in here dislike the game for.

Avatar image for wervenom
WeRVenom

479

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#11 WeRVenom
Member since 2020 • 479 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@wervenom said:

Druckman thinks the women in Kojima games need more muscle.

I wonder what Druckmann thinks of Quiet.

Loading Video...

Not a fan.

Avatar image for nepu7supastar7
nepu7supastar7

5877

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 0

#12 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 5877 Posts

@ghosts4ever:

Well, Metal Gear Solid was heavily story driven like Uncharted and Last of Us and it definitely was interesting. But I give the edge to Naughty Dog for actually making them fun to play. MGS' gameplay up until 4 and 5, has always been trashy and outdated. The story was its only saving grace.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

13131

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 13131 Posts

@wervenom said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@wervenom said:

Druckman thinks the women in Kojima games need more muscle.

I wonder what Druckmann thinks of Quiet.

Loading Video...

Not a fan.

You can tell what an idiot he is when he calls video game characters role models.

Avatar image for ConanTheStoner
ConanTheStoner

18792

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 18792 Posts
@R4gn4r0k said:

What good games has Hideo Konami made?

Most of his games play better than a ND joint to be fair, and have a whole shit ton more flexibility with their systems.

That being said, dude needs to come off the high horse. First he whines about Death Strandings reception, saying it "flies higher" than the lowly FPS games that Americans play. Then this shit (if that is in fact Kojima, idk). It's a solid burn, but still a yikes from him if that is him.

Nothing wrong with him criticizing TLOU2 or any game for that matter. But he's starting to sound like his own insufferable fans with the 2deep4u type shit, throwing shade at critics and gamers who don't think his shit is all that.

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

42520

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 42520 Posts

To be honest, I personally like Death Stranding alot more then I did with Last of Us 2 and the fact Death Stranding was a newer IP and Kojima does in fact add more gameplay in depth tells says it all. Naughty Dogs could learn a thing from Kojima in terms of gameplay and this isn't me saying I didn't enjoy Last of Us 2, I'm only saying Kojima tends to go beyond his games compare to Naughty Dogs.

Avatar image for briguyb13
briguyb13

4057

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#16 briguyb13
Member since 2007 • 4057 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:
@R4gn4r0k said:

What good games has Hideo Konami made?

Most of his games play better than a ND joint to be fair, and have a whole shit ton more flexibility with their systems.

That being said, dude needs to come off the high horse. First he whines about Death Strandings reception, saying it "flies higher" than the lowly FPS games that Americans play. Then this shit (if that is in fact Kojima, idk). It's a solid burn, but still a yikes from him if that is him.

Nothing wrong with him criticizing TLOU2 or any game for that matter. But he's starting to sound like his own insufferable fans with the 2deep4u type shit, throwing shade at critics and gamers who don't think his shit is all that.

lol I knew you'd bite that bait.

Avatar image for wervenom
WeRVenom

479

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#17 WeRVenom
Member since 2020 • 479 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@wervenom said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@wervenom said:

Druckman thinks the women in Kojima games need more muscle.

I wonder what Druckmann thinks of Quiet.

Loading Video...

Not a fan.

You can tell what an idiot he is when he calls video game characters role models.

Yep hes a pretentious egomaniac that thinks hes changing the world for the better. Hopefully this new HBO deal and all the hate hes getting inspires him to do something else not associated with Playstation.

Avatar image for ConanTheStoner
ConanTheStoner

18792

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 18792 Posts
@briguyb13 said:

lol I knew you'd bite that bait.

Ha, always hard to tell with Ragnarok.

But still, would've been my reaction to the topic regardless of quoting a user.

@davillain- said:

To be honest, I personally like Death Stranding alot more then I did with Last of Us 2 and the fact Death Stranding was a newer IP and Kojima does in fact add more gameplay in depth tells says it all. Naughty Dogs could learn a thing from Kojima in terms of gameplay and this isn't me saying I didn't enjoy Last of Us 2, I'm only saying Kojima tends to go beyond his games compare to Naughty Dogs.

I feel ya Dav. I'm not as hot on Death Stranding as I am with his some of his better MGS titles, but I'd take it over any ND game I've played, free. (haven't played TLOU2).

Still tho, shitting on fans and critics like his games are simply above them. Not a good look lol.

Avatar image for Chutebox
Chutebox

45819

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#19 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 45819 Posts

@wervenom: Damn, that would have been an awesome idea for a zombie game. Too bad he got in his own way

Avatar image for Ballroompirate
Ballroompirate

26090

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#20 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26090 Posts

Love how people are saying Death Stranding was crap but they love TLOU 2 XD, you do realize you just proved his point right?

Kojima is the goat

Avatar image for mamwomen
MamWomen

106

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#21 MamWomen
Member since 2020 • 106 Posts

@Ballroompirate said:

Love how people are saying Death Stranding was crap but they love TLOU 2 XD, you do realize you just proved his point right?

Kojima is the goat

Death Stranding has ass gameplay. Even the story is typical Japanese non-sense crap. TLOU2, outsold Death Stranding in less than 24 hours and is more critically acclaimed. Kojima is jelly Sony didn't buy his studio and has no interest in doing so after the flop that was DS.

Avatar image for pyro1245
pyro1245

6307

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#22 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 6307 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

I want to hear his reasoning for not liking it. Wonder if its the same dumbass reason most people in here dislike the game for.

For the most part I've seen people saying it's the best game play in a ND game of this style. Most people who dislike the game do so because of the story.

I'm sure there are trolls who will complain about agendas, but they don't matter and should be ignored.

Avatar image for briguyb13
briguyb13

4057

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#23 briguyb13
Member since 2007 • 4057 Posts

@mamwomen said:
@Ballroompirate said:

Love how people are saying Death Stranding was crap but they love TLOU 2 XD, you do realize you just proved his point right?

Kojima is the goat

Death Stranding has ass gameplay. Even the story is typical Japanese non-sense crap. TLOU2, outsold Death Stranding in less than 24 hours and is more critically acclaimed. Kojima is jelly Sony didn't buy his studio and has no interest in doing so after the flop that was DS.

Since when does selling more make it a better game?

Avatar image for mamwomen
MamWomen

106

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#24 MamWomen
Member since 2020 • 106 Posts

@briguyb13 said:
@mamwomen said:
@Ballroompirate said:

Love how people are saying Death Stranding was crap but they love TLOU 2 XD, you do realize you just proved his point right?

Kojima is the goat

Death Stranding has ass gameplay. Even the story is typical Japanese non-sense crap. TLOU2, outsold Death Stranding in less than 24 hours and is more critically acclaimed. Kojima is jelly Sony didn't buy his studio and has no interest in doing so after the flop that was DS.

Since when does selling more make it a better game?

I never said it did. Just stating people obviously care more for TLOU2 and critics loved it more, so again. He's just jelly his game was basically ignored. TBH, he's lucky the game came out last year during a dull year. Only reason DS won the most ammount of GOTY's.

Avatar image for lamprey263
lamprey263

36914

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 36914 Posts

Kojima shouldn't compare MetaCritic user scores, since either him or Sony pressed MetaCritic hard to purge thousands of the negative user review scores for Death Stranding, Naughty Dog has yet to be so fortunate.

Avatar image for clone01
clone01

27953

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#26 clone01
Member since 2003 • 27953 Posts

What is last of us 2 part?

Avatar image for Ballroompirate
Ballroompirate

26090

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#27 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26090 Posts

@mamwomen said:
@Ballroompirate said:

Love how people are saying Death Stranding was crap but they love TLOU 2 XD, you do realize you just proved his point right?

Kojima is the goat

Death Stranding has ass gameplay. Even the story is typical Japanese non-sense crap. TLOU2, outsold Death Stranding in less than 24 hours and is more critically acclaimed. Kojima is jelly Sony didn't buy his studio and has no interest in doing so after the flop that was DS.

TLOU 2 has an ass story XD

And no one cares about sales except for shills and lifeless losers, if you want to talk about sales then Minecraft > any damn game you care about /end of topic.

TLOU 2 is only critically acclaimed for having a dumpster fire story, one of the worst characters ever created in a video game and made the ND fans despise ND, congrats on the job well done.

Avatar image for mamwomen
MamWomen

106

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#28 MamWomen
Member since 2020 • 106 Posts

@Ballroompirate said:
@mamwomen said:
@Ballroompirate said:

Love how people are saying Death Stranding was crap but they love TLOU 2 XD, you do realize you just proved his point right?

Kojima is the goat

Death Stranding has ass gameplay. Even the story is typical Japanese non-sense crap. TLOU2, outsold Death Stranding in less than 24 hours and is more critically acclaimed. Kojima is jelly Sony didn't buy his studio and has no interest in doing so after the flop that was DS.

TLOU 2 has an ass story XD

And no one cares about sales except for shills and lifeless losers, if you want to talk about sales then Minecraft > any damn game you care about /end of topic.

TLOU 2 is only critically acclaimed for having a dumpster fire story, one of the worst characters ever created in a video game and made the ND fans despise ND, congrats on the job well done.

Send me your playstation ID, want to see if you've played it. I'll send you a PM. And also, Minecraft, still was both a critically acclaimed and revoltionary game for its time. Like it or not.

Avatar image for pc_rocks
PC_Rocks

3937

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#29 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 3937 Posts

Where did he say he didn't like it? And it doesn't even appear to be Kojima?

Avatar image for Maroxad
Maroxad

15809

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 15809 Posts

@wervenom said:
@R4gn4r0k said:

What good games has Hideo Konami made?

1. Metal Gear Solid

2. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

3. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake water

4. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

5. Metal Gear solid 5: The Phantom Pain

6. Zone of the Enders

7. Zone of the Enders second runner.

You forgot,

8. Snatcher

9. Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake

10. Policenauts

Avatar image for judaspete
judaspete

3714

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#31 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 3714 Posts

@pc_rocks said:

Where did he say he didn't like it? And it doesn't even appear to be Kojima?

Was going to point this out too.

Avatar image for lundy86_4
lundy86_4

55990

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#32 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 55990 Posts

An official account, instead of personal? Nah, thanks. Still a shitty manoeuvre from Kojima Productions.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

16799

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#33 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 16799 Posts

Comparing Kojima to ND is like comparing a runny shit to a hard one, either way they're still shit lol.

Avatar image for subspecies
Subspecies

2396

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#34 Subspecies
Member since 2018 • 2396 Posts

Nowhere in the tweet is it stated Kojima doesn't like TLoU2.

The tweet isn't even from Kojima.

Did TC just hope nobody would notice?

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

1713

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#35 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 1713 Posts

@pyro1245 said:
@hardwenzen said:

I want to hear his reasoning for not liking it. Wonder if its the same dumbass reason most people in here dislike the game for.

For the most part I've seen people saying it's the best game play in a ND game of this style. Most people who dislike the game do so because of the story.

I'm sure there are trolls who will complain about agendas, but they don't matter and should be ignored.

I see a bunch of people giving it a 3/10 or even lower. It can't be for the story alone. Like how the f can a game lose 7 points for a bad story when everything is so damn polished.

Avatar image for KBFloYd
KBFloYd

22226

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#36 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22226 Posts

@judaspete said:
@pc_rocks said:

Where did he say he didn't like it? And it doesn't even appear to be Kojima?

Was going to point this out too.

same here.

he said politely well maybe death stranding wasnt your kind of game and last of us 2 is. thats it.

Avatar image for Ballroompirate
Ballroompirate

26090

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#37  Edited By Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26090 Posts

@mamwomen said:
@Ballroompirate said:
@mamwomen said:
@Ballroompirate said:

Love how people are saying Death Stranding was crap but they love TLOU 2 XD, you do realize you just proved his point right?

Kojima is the goat

Death Stranding has ass gameplay. Even the story is typical Japanese non-sense crap. TLOU2, outsold Death Stranding in less than 24 hours and is more critically acclaimed. Kojima is jelly Sony didn't buy his studio and has no interest in doing so after the flop that was DS.

TLOU 2 has an ass story XD

And no one cares about sales except for shills and lifeless losers, if you want to talk about sales then Minecraft > any damn game you care about /end of topic.

TLOU 2 is only critically acclaimed for having a dumpster fire story, one of the worst characters ever created in a video game and made the ND fans despise ND, congrats on the job well done.

Send me your playstation ID, want to see if you've played it. I'll send you a PM. And also, Minecraft, still was both a critically acclaimed and revoltionary game for its time. Like it or not.

Madara4Hokage

MMkay

Avatar image for mamwomen
MamWomen

106

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#38 MamWomen
Member since 2020 • 106 Posts

@Ballroompirate said:
@mamwomen said:
@Ballroompirate said:
@mamwomen said:
@Ballroompirate said:

Love how people are saying Death Stranding was crap but they love TLOU 2 XD, you do realize you just proved his point right?

Kojima is the goat

Death Stranding has ass gameplay. Even the story is typical Japanese non-sense crap. TLOU2, outsold Death Stranding in less than 24 hours and is more critically acclaimed. Kojima is jelly Sony didn't buy his studio and has no interest in doing so after the flop that was DS.

TLOU 2 has an ass story XD

And no one cares about sales except for shills and lifeless losers, if you want to talk about sales then Minecraft > any damn game you care about /end of topic.

TLOU 2 is only critically acclaimed for having a dumpster fire story, one of the worst characters ever created in a video game and made the ND fans despise ND, congrats on the job well done.

Send me your playstation ID, want to see if you've played it. I'll send you a PM. And also, Minecraft, still was both a critically acclaimed and revoltionary game for its time. Like it or not.

Madara4Hokage

MMkay

https://psnprofiles.com/sefiauron?search=the%20last%20of%20us

Where's your playthrough? You don't even have the game, bozo.

Avatar image for IMAHAPYHIPPO
IMAHAPYHIPPO

3612

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#39 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 3612 Posts

@ghosts4ever: But how did Shigeru Nintendo, Yves Ubisoft, and Phil Xbox feel?

Avatar image for Ballroompirate
Ballroompirate

26090

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#40 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26090 Posts

@mamwomen said:
@Ballroompirate said:
@mamwomen said:
@Ballroompirate said:
@mamwomen said:

Death Stranding has ass gameplay. Even the story is typical Japanese non-sense crap. TLOU2, outsold Death Stranding in less than 24 hours and is more critically acclaimed. Kojima is jelly Sony didn't buy his studio and has no interest in doing so after the flop that was DS.

TLOU 2 has an ass story XD

And no one cares about sales except for shills and lifeless losers, if you want to talk about sales then Minecraft > any damn game you care about /end of topic.

TLOU 2 is only critically acclaimed for having a dumpster fire story, one of the worst characters ever created in a video game and made the ND fans despise ND, congrats on the job well done.

Send me your playstation ID, want to see if you've played it. I'll send you a PM. And also, Minecraft, still was both a critically acclaimed and revoltionary game for its time. Like it or not.

Madara4Hokage

MMkay

https://psnprofiles.com/sefiauron?search=the%20last%20of%20us

Where's your playthrough? You don't even have the game, bozo.

Bruh that's not my profile lol

Avatar image for Sevenizz
Sevenizz

4939

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#41 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 4939 Posts

Who cares what he thinks? He makes terrible games.

Avatar image for fastnslowww
FastNslowww

311

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#42  Edited By FastNslowww
Member since 2017 • 311 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

Who cares what he thinks? He makes terrible games.

You forgot to say "IN MY OPINION" ......... According to review scores he makes quite good games.

Avatar image for Sevenizz
Sevenizz

4939

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#43 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 4939 Posts

@fastnslowww: Reviews are a joke these days. A paid joke, if you catch my drift.

Avatar image for subspecies
Subspecies

2396

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#44 Subspecies
Member since 2018 • 2396 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

@fastnslowww: Reviews are a joke these days. A paid joke, if you catch my drift.

Please provide proof that Kojima reviews are paid for.

Thanks.

Avatar image for Ballroompirate
Ballroompirate

26090

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#45  Edited By Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26090 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

@fastnslowww: Reviews are a joke these days. A paid joke, if you catch my drift.

Most reviews if not majority of them aren't paid, but the ones that suck the teet for that free swag and games, you can bet that's what reviewers have been doing a lot lately.

Avatar image for Sevenizz
Sevenizz

4939

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#46 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 4939 Posts

@Ballroompirate: What professional reviewer is not at the mercy of advertisers to receive a paycheque?

Avatar image for Zero_epyon
Zero_epyon

14400

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#47 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 14400 Posts

@mamwomen said:
@Ballroompirate said:

Love how people are saying Death Stranding was crap but they love TLOU 2 XD, you do realize you just proved his point right?

Kojima is the goat

Death Stranding has ass gameplay. Even the story is typical Japanese non-sense crap. TLOU2, outsold Death Stranding in less than 24 hours and is more critically acclaimed. Kojima is jelly Sony didn't buy his studio and has no interest in doing so after the flop that was DS.

Or he could just not like the game like the many people that don't so far. lol

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

39789

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#48 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 39789 Posts

Guessing this will wildly taken out of context or not him saying it.

Avatar image for jasonofa36
JasonOfA36

1827

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#49 JasonOfA36
Member since 2016 • 1827 Posts

@uninspiredcup: Definitely the second one. Social media managers exist.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

34098

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#50 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 34098 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@R4gn4r0k said:

What good games has Hideo Konami made?

Masterpiece for console standard at that time and probably much better than anything ND has ever done.

Masterpiece but you can't even spell the guy's name correctly?