H-Hour World's Elite / SUCCESS! NOW ON TO STRETCH GOALS :)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9530 Posts

SOF Studios wishes everybody a happy 4th of July

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687497632/h-hour-worlds-elite-0/posts

American Flag

New Interview with World's Factory 7/2/13

Game Information added at bottom of this post 6/25/13

Scroll down for new pics added 6/24/13

H-Hour: World's Elite

1. What it is: H-HOUR: WORLD'S ELITE is a true SOCOM 1-3 successor. Fans called for a SOCOM 1 or 2 HD for years, and the

creative mind behind the original SOCOM series has come back to the helm to make this game.

2. What will World's Elite be released on? World's Elite will be released on the PC and the PS4 if 500 PLAYSTAION WARRIOR

pledges are made (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687497632/h-hour-worlds-elite-0/posts/511201) pledges are made.

Currently 335/500 PLAYSTATION WARRIOR pledges have been made to ensure it's arrival on the PS4.

3. Reason to be excited? David Sears the matermind behind the SOCOM franchise and Zipper Interactive has returned to claim his throne. SOCOM 1-3 were made with David at the helm of creative production. Sears left Zipper for unknown reasons, and in this podcast ( http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687497632/h-hour-worlds-elite-0/posts/505044) he claims it was the wrong thing to do and he missed SOCOM and what had been done since he has been gone. Seth Luisi took over when Sears left, and most SOCOM fans would strongly agree the series immediatly took a STRONG turn for the worse which eventually doomed Zipper. (R.I.P. Zipper).

4. Why we should care: SOCOM put SONY on the online gaming map and carved a path of legend that solidified SOCOM in SONY fans hearts. Fans have been asking for this for a LONG time.

5. Who is Russ Philips? Russ Philips was an original SOCOM art director and map making legend. He has returned for this project and made some of the ALL TIME fan favorite SOCOM maps on the PS2 including Sandstorm, Fish Hook, Night Stalker, and Desert Glory!

FanFavorites

We have only been waiting for this since SOCOM II on the PS2...

Here is an early picture of a character model. It was said that it is not nearly complete, but it shows some progress.

Hhour

These are new Pre-Alpha images that were released today (6/24/2013)

First picture of a terrorist revealed http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687497632/h-hour-worlds-elite-0/posts/519224?ref=activity

Terrorist 1

SF 2

Here are a couple Pre-Alpha Special Forces pics.

Special Forces 1

Special Forces 2

These Pictures JUST released and the funding just went OVER $100,000 :)

1. Custom user made ranked rooms (guess who's back)

2. Classic 3rd and 1st person views (no ots shoulder crap)

3. Round based

4. 8v8 focus

5. Maps designed around game modes (oldschool SOCOM style)

6. Lean options

7. No cover system (Sweet)

8. Robust clan management and profiles

9. Victory dances

10. Custom taunts (ah yeah baby they are back surprised.gif ) We can use favorites like "Hows the Camping" and "Do you ever get the feeling someone is following you?" lol

11. Prone diving

12. Grenade arc

13. No health regeneration

14. Guns hot

15. Open and close doors (classic SOCOM style... where they hell did simple things like this go during this generation?)

16. Shoot out lights (about damn time a game finally does this again.. just like above)

17. S1 and S2 character speeds!

18. Classic and custom clan servers

19. Jump to climb

20. Analog "crawl to sprint" (OH HELL YEAH,,, bringing back the speed and gun game SOCOM was known for)

21. No sprint button

22. Classic game modes

23. No OTS view

24. Terrorists are back (good to see no politically correct bs)

25. Remote trigger explosives

26. Classic SOCOM inspired ranking system

27. David Sears is the Creative Director and calling all the shots with no restrictions cool.gif

28. Decorated war veteran and hero is owner of the company

29. Desert, Jungle, Arctic, and Urban maps confirmed

30. Strafing wars is back!

New Interview

UPDATE 7/2/13 http://www.worldsfactory.net/2013/07/02/h-hour-worlds-elite-interview

N4G first look= http://n4g.com/news/1295462/first-h-hour-gameplay-level-video-released Thanks Creeping Death for providing a better link :)

Their kickstarter project can be found here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687497632/h-hour-worlds-elite-0

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 WitIsWisdom

Post above is kind of broken... wont let me remove the information I posted... anyways, here is the link

http://sofstudios.com/index.php?/topic/861-literally-everything-we-know-so-far-updated-daily/

CHECK THIS OUT

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687497632/h-hour-worlds-elite-0/posts/507877

The original SOCOM had 22 Multiplayer maps. World's Elite will start with 6 MP maps and over the course of at least two years wll evolve to having MORE than 22 maps maps brought to you by award winning desgners!

Pledging higher amounts gets you greater rewards. For just $25 you get the digital download for your choice and the first DLC for FREE. The other tiers, prices, rank, and what they get you can be found on their kickstarter page running along the far right side on almost every page.

PS4 buyers. Don't forget to pledge in the PLAYSTATION WARRIOR tier if you decide to pledge at least $50... we still need a few :)

More info from site

I recently headed back to the site of our first Kickstarter video shoot to talk with Off Duty Gamers. They represent gamers who currently serve in or have served in the U.S. Armed Forces and they advocate for authenticity in military-inspired games. We had a good time talking about H-Hour and how we are bringing an unprecedented approach to authenticity in shooters.

You can view the interview on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI8zfDxi7AU

You can learn more about Off Duty Gamers at their website:

http://www.offdutygamers.com

**edit** Streamlined and added some viable information... more will be updated soon. Stay Tuned

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts
Nice. I never really was a SOCOM fan but this is good for all the fans of the series.
Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

It killed me that the SOCOM series changed direction after 2.  That game was amazing.

UCF_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 UCF_Knight
Member since 2010 • 6863 Posts
That's not going to hit its goal..
WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 WitIsWisdom

It killed me that the SOCOM series changed direction after 2. That game was amazing.

Shewgenja

READ about this man!!! David Sears is BACK!! He is taking a SOCOM 1 and approach! This is what we have all been witing for... for YEARS... lol

I'm like a damn kid again right now.. the news is still new to me :P

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 WitIsWisdom

That's not going to hit its goal..UCF_Knight

It needs to get more publicity! I am going to pledge $100, and call up my clan. They all know a lot of oldschool SOCOM players too. Every little bit helps.

That is their goal butif you watch the video.. they already confirmed it is coming either way.

In just a few days it has reached $65k.

The SOCOM community is huge... once word gets out (and I will help spread the word) I have no doubt it will surpass that mark by a LARGE margin!

The SOCOM community is the most compassionate hardcore community out there hands down!!!

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 WitIsWisdom

Nice. I never really was a SOCOM fan but this is good for all the fans of the series.I_can_haz

Do you like shooters in general? I know SOCOM is one of those games that most either love or hate... lol

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

The title sounds like a stutter

UCF_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 UCF_Knight

[QUOTE="UCF_Knight"]That's not going to hit its goal..WitIsWisdom

It needs to get more publicity! I am going to pledge $100, and call up my clan. They all know a lot of oldschool SOCOM players too. Every little bit helps.

That is their goal butif you watch the video.. they already confirmed it is coming either way.

The SOCOM community is huge... once word gets out (and I will help spread the word) I have no doubt it will surpass that mark by a LARGE margin!

The SOCOM community is the most compassionate hardcore community out there hands down!!!

I thought it started June 7th? If so its time is almost half gone, yet it doesn't even have one third of the money.. I'd like for this to happen to the point I might even pitch in. But realistically if they only get 100k, I don't see where they'll find enough money to make this happen.
WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 WitIsWisdom

[QUOTE="WitIsWisdom"]

[QUOTE="UCF_Knight"]That's not going to hit its goal..UCF_Knight

I thought it started June 7th? If so its time is almost half gone, yet it doesn't even have one third of the money.. I'd like for this to happen to the point I might even pitch in. But realistically if they only get 100k, I don't see where they'll find enough money to make this happen.

I am working to get my people on it right now... lol. Yeah I have people... :P

maybe it started sooner than I thought... I will pledge and get on the phone with old clan mates... this HAS to happen... this is the main reason I still play games.. I have been holding out for this forever :(

AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 AcidSoldner
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts

Yep, saw this the other day on the Blackfoot Studio forums. I already pledged $65 and may pledge some more if I have extra cash near the end of the Kickstarter.

SOCOM 1-3 where damn f*cking good and on an entirely different level that the shitty PS4 SOCOMs, Confrontation and 4.

Hopefully this pans out and with other tactical shooters like Takedown and Ground Branch in development, perhaps we'll see a resurgence of tactical shooters.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

The title sounds like a stutter

seanmcloughlin

Was my first thought.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 WitIsWisdom

Yep, saw this the other day on the Blackfoot Studio forums. I already pledged $65 and may pledge some more if I have extra cash near the end of the Kickstarter.

SOCOM 1-3 where damn f*cking good and on an entirely different level that the shitty PS4 SOCOMs, Confrontation and 4.

Hopefully this pans out and with other tactical shooters like Takedown and Ground Branch in development, perhaps we'll see a resurgence of tactical shooters.

AcidSoldner

Yes sir :)

Good man good man

my $100 will have to wait for a couple days... my wife thought I was crazy :lol:

She is like... a SOCOM game? ....th..you...whatever. lol

UCF_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 UCF_Knight
I am working to get my people on it right now... lol. Yeah I have people... :P

maybe it started sooner than I thought... I will pledge and get on the phone with old clan mates... this HAS to happen... this is the main reason I still play games.. I have been holding out for this forever :(

WitIsWisdom
Well you might be going door to door pretty soon.. :P I'd really like to see this as well though. If they can't get the money they should try to find a publisher to pick them up.
WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 WitIsWisdom

Sniper in the BELL TOWER... lol

Anyways though.. This had better make the cut. This would be the indy game to end ALL indy games.

A resurgance of tactical 3rd person shooters are needed very badly. I am SO SICK of that CoD crap gameplay with weak clan support and no tactics...

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 WitIsWisdom

[QUOTE="WitIsWisdom"]I am working to get my people on it right now... lol. Yeah I have people... :P

UCF_Knight

Well you might be going door to door pretty soon.. :P I'd really like to see this as well though. If they can't get the money they should try to find a publisher to pick them up.

I'm going to go all telethon on it... heh

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 WitIsWisdom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPhQ3Tjqcqs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMeWprkdkRg

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts
It even looks like a PS2 game, score!!!
TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Looks good, didn't get to play the other Socom's as I didn't have online in the PS2 era, so the only game I have played is Confrontation......and yeah......

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 WitIsWisdom

Looks good, didn't get to play the other Socom's as I didn't have online in the PS2 era, so the only game I have played is Confrontation......and yeah......

TwistedShade

Confrontation was better than that piece of crap 4 by a mile. 3 and CA were good, and 1 and 2 were BOSS.

This is the guy that made SOCOM 1 and 2 ;)

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 WitIsWisdom

It even looks like a PS2 game, score!!!bobbetybob

We don;t have much to go by yet. However, I am confident it will blow ANY other shooter out of the water gameplay and feature wise just because of the creative minds behind it. You can go play that joke of a series Crysis.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 WitIsWisdom

Here is a direct quote from their site

"Because shooters dont have to be about long cutscenes or pointless wow moments. They dont need to involve sprinting around constrictive maps and magnetic bullets. They shouldnt involve overly scripted AI behaviors that are exactly the same every time you play. Or driving a truck through Manhattan on a rail while the city explodes due to unknown causes. They shouldnt be ranked by who has the biggest explosions and their greatest appeal shouldnt be everybody else is playing it. No, really they should be about connecting on a human level with other players, honoring the contributions of our military colleagues through respect for authenticity, and bringing like-minded people together online to strategize, execute and win."

SWEET

Sounds about as far away from CoD as possible while not quite ARMA. Perfect balance and ALL ABOUT GAMEPLAY.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Lulz, COD will be better

AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 AcidSoldner
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts

[QUOTE="TwistedShade"]

WitIsWisdom

Confrontation was better than that piece of crap 4 by a mile. 3 and CA were good, and 1 and 2 were BOSS.

This is the guy that made SOCOM 1 and 2 ;)

He was also the creative director for SOCOM 3 but left Zipper right before the game shipped.
WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 WitIsWisdom

Pledge currently at $63,897/$200,000 up almost $2,000 in two hours :)

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 WitIsWisdom

Lulz, COD will be better

lostrib

NO... CoD will sell more.. it won't be better. CoD is a casual run and gun spray and pray lock on respawn fest. SOCOM is a tactical one life a round, precision shooter, np lock on, conserve ammo team/clan based game.

Hardcore gameplay like that in SOCOM is not for everyone.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

Lulz, COD will be better

WitIsWisdom

NO... CoD will sell more.. it won't be better. CoD is a casual run and gun spray and pray lock on respawn fest. SOCOM is a tactical one life a round, precision shooter, np lock on, conserve ammo team/clan based game.

Lol, "hardcore."  Way boring.  COD with the new engine will be a hundred time better than this camp in a corner simulation

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 WitIsWisdom

[QUOTE="WitIsWisdom"]

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

Lulz, COD will be better

lostrib

Lol, "hardcore." Way boring. COD with the new engine will be a hundred time better than this camp in a corner simulation

I am a rusher in SOCOM games. Great clans have rushers, support, snipers, and objective runners... you have no idea what you are talking about.

For a respawn game their is a ton more camping in CoD.

I only play demolition and objective based game modes. You camp you lose.. easy as that.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="WitIsWisdom"]

WitIsWisdom

Lol, "hardcore." Way boring. COD with the new engine will be a hundred time better than this camp in a corner simulation

I am a rusher in SOCOM games. Great clans have rushers, support, snipers, and objective runners... you have no idea what you are talking about.

I only play demolition and objective based game modes. You camp you lose.. easy as that.

OMG you get to rush in and die! and then watch your team sit around for 10 minutes! So tactical! So entertaining! That's definitely hardcore.  The more waiting, the more hardcore

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

[QUOTE="WitIsWisdom"]

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

Lulz, COD will be better

lostrib

Lol, "hardcore."  Way boring.  COD with the new engine will be a hundred time better than this camp in a corner simulation

What new engine?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="WitIsWisdom"]

Obviously_Right

What new engine?

Next CoD is supposed to run on a new engine.  

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

What the hell is an H-Hour?

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

What the hell is an H-Hour?

ReadingRainbow4

Happy hour of course.  Get dat mid-day buzz on.

Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Obviously_Right

[QUOTE="Obviously_Right"]

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

lostrib

What new engine?

No. No it isn't.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

What new engine?

Obviously_Right

No. No it isn't.

new, updated, whatever

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#37 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44539 Posts
always hope for the best, but I won't be holding my breath for a SOCOM inspired Kickstart
WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 WitIsWisdom

Anybody defending CoD over the game that put SONY online on the map (SOCOM) is comaring apples to oranges in both gameplay and clan experience. CoD is a one man show... SOCOM you have to communicate to win. If that isn;t your thing... cool.

wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 wakefulness
Member since 2010 • 3989 Posts

I need to view up on Socom games. Where should I begin? (I don't own a console btw, just a VITA.) 

p.s. I'm interested in this in hopes of playing a not to grey and mainstream military shooter on the PS4. Am I heading in the right direction?

wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 wakefulness

Anybody defending CoD over the game that put SONY online on the map (SOCOM) is comaring apples to oranges in both gameplay and clan experience. CoD is a one man show... SOCOM you have to communicate to win. If that isn;t your thing... cool.

WitIsWisdom
Interesting.
WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 WitIsWisdom

[QUOTE="WitIsWisdom"]

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

lostrib

OMG you get to rush in and die! and then watch your team sit around for 10 minutes! So tactical! So entertaining! That's definitely hardcore. The more waiting, the more hardcore

Get Good

when you want to take off your training wheels meet me on a real game. Iwill rush your camping ass and dance on your body SOCOM style just like I have done to thousands of others who are all talk.

NEWMAHAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 NEWMAHAY
Member since 2012 • 3824 Posts
Socom on PC? I'll bit. I assume its relatively easy to get games on PS4 now too. Was their break up with Sony bitter?
SentientMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SentientMind
Member since 2013 • 361 Posts

[QUOTE="bobbetybob"]It even looks like a PS2 game, score!!!WitIsWisdom

We don;t have much to go by yet. However, I am confident it will blow ANY other shooter out of the water gameplay and feature wise just because of the creative minds behind it. You can go play that joke of a series Crysis.

Hey now, I love Crysis, but that doesn't mean I can't love this game as well. The reason he said PS2 is probably because of the maps you posted. He didn't read everything, and assumed they were from this new game. The character model on the op looks very nice, almost like an Arma 3 model. 

I will share this on the Crydev forums. Considering I am just now hearing about this means it hasn't gotten the exposure it needs for being profitable. 

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 WitIsWisdom

always hope for the best, but I won't be holding my breath for a SOCOM inspired Kickstartlamprey263

Yeah... it's a longshot, but it already sounds better tha anything I have seen in quite a few years (shooter genre I mean).

Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Obviously_Right

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

lostrib

No. No it isn't.

new, updated, whatever

They're not even close to the same thing.

But yeah "whatever" I suppose.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 WitIsWisdom

[QUOTE="WitIsWisdom"]

[QUOTE="bobbetybob"]It even looks like a PS2 game, score!!!SentientMind

Hey now, I love Crysis, but that doesn't mean I can't love this game as well. The reason he said PS2 is probably because of the maps you posted. He didn't read everything, and assumed they were from this new game. The character model on the op looks very nice, almost like an Arma 3 model.

I will share this on the Crydev forums. Considering I am just now hearing about this means it hasn't gotten the exposure it needs for being profitable.

Well thanks for the suppot man :)

By the way.. Crysis isn't bad.. :P

I just hate when people think graphics are better than gameplay. Why can't people enjoy graphics and hope for both but understand that Gameplay is the MOSt important feature a game has.

wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 wakefulness
[QUOTE="NEWMAHAY"]Socom on PC? I'll bit. I assume its relatively easy to get games on PS4 now too. Was their break up with Sony bitter?

The last game they made was Unit 13 for VITA (to this day considered the best shooter on the system). Other than the fact their previous PS3 Socom bombed in sales, I'm not sure.
ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ultraking
Member since 2004 • 6904 Posts
Really looking forward to this game. Socom 1 and 2 were f'n amazing
WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 WitIsWisdom

[QUOTE="NEWMAHAY"]Socom on PC? I'll bit. I assume its relatively easy to get games on PS4 now too. Was their break up with Sony bitter?wakefulness
The last game they made was Unit 13 for VITA (to this day considered the best shooter on the system). Other than the fact their previous PS3 Socom bombed in sales, I'm not sure.

David Sears left and went his own way because SOCOM was going in the wrong direction. Seth Luisi took over and things went to crap fast... They went out of business... R.I.P. Zipper. Luisi is a jackass.... Slant6 made SOCOM confrontation and SOCOM 4 was Zipper's last console game.. it kind of flopped. The guy behind this new game is the same man responsible for the 3 best selling SOCOM titles.. and imo the BEST games of all times.

You will never find a game like SOCOM to get to know clan members and use teamwork. Call outs, map namig, those OOOHH DAAAAAAAAAAMN moments, and putting the team on your back and securing the victory when it is up to you and it is 4 on 1.

Imagine this... you have the bomb in the game mode demolition. Your the last person alive on your side with 2 minutes left in the round. The other team still has 4 people. You know how they play so you figure 3 are camping and one is out looking for you... Do you take it slow and risk wasting the clock or do you rush in a quick plant? Maybe make a distraction to the left and make a break to the right? Rus up the middle, dive to the ground and take your chances? No matter how you look at it, you will NEVER have that RUSH feeling when you plant when you are down and secure your team the win and your clanmates are all GOING CRAZY.

That is SOCOM legend, and that is what I miss so badly.

When do you get that kind of feeling on another shooter? never...

Got to have gun game, good on the sticks, play smart, use call outs, and take chances to win. Camping will lose onjective based rounds 90% of the time... :cool:

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#50 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts
Well thanks for the suppot man :)WitIsWisdom
Says it as if he has anything to do with this game. Cries if someone says anything negative. Seek help!