Hermits, Give me one good reason your console is better than the rest

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mateo14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mateo14
Member since 2005 • 120 Posts
Topic
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
Heres a thought why don't you just look into other threads relating to this, instead making some one rehash reasons that are constantly given on these forums.. And in all honesty most computer gamers don't say this at all.. Infact it seems most consolites tryt o compare all 3 consoles vs the PC.. Who is really putting the PC on the pedastal here?
EuroMafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 EuroMafia
Member since 2008 • 7026 Posts
fail, title is fail.
JPOBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JPOBS
Member since 2007 • 9675 Posts
how come everytime there's a bashing thread against one console, every other faction has to have an identical one?
-HalleR-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 -HalleR-
Member since 2008 • 612 Posts
The PC is better than every console in everyway. the end. Consoles are for games that don't make it to PC, or for ppl that like certain controls or a bluray drive.
-HalleR-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -HalleR-
The PC is better than every console in everyway. the end. Consoles are for games that don't make it to PC, or for ppl that like certain controls or a bluray drive.
l-_-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 l-_-l
Member since 2003 • 6718 Posts
TopicMateo14
Hermits=PC gamer=Not a consoles. *leaves thread laughing at title*
REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 REforever101
Member since 2005 • 11223 Posts

how come everytime there's a bashing thread against one console, every other faction has to have an identical one? JPOBS

damage control

and i really am a gaming god, btw

currently playing through ngb, and finding it to be easy

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts

fail, title is fail.EuroMafia

LOL just caught that lol... I don't know why anyone needs to explain to you or anyone why they like whatevery system.

Basically that's the same thing as me going to the guy above me and saying....hey you, explain to me why your favorite fruit is better than everyone else's. It's personal preference, apparently we're all different

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-59d151f079814

[QUOTE="JPOBS"]how come everytime there's a bashing thread against one console, every other faction has to have an identical one? REforever101

damage control

Yes damage control, so people should repeat them selves in every thread that questions the pc.. I am pretty sure every reason to be explained has already been stated 100 times over in the past serveral pc bashing threads.

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kcpp2b

The PC is better than every console in everyway. the end. Consoles are for games that don't make it to PC, or for ppl that like certain controls or a bluray drive.-HalleR-

Don't mock people just cause you have an opinion. Don't force your opinion on me like it's some kind of law. Tired of hearing this PC is god complex I keep saying daily in SW. My god. People can't just enjoy what they like, they have to belittle what other people like too....crazy

XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts
Simple: Highest number of high quality exclusive titles.
jangojay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jangojay
Member since 2007 • 4044 Posts
I like the wii cause it has a couple of fun games and I get SSBB. I will like my PS3 for the same reason and blu-ray
-HalleR-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -HalleR-

[QUOTE="-HalleR-"]The PC is better than every console in everyway. the end. Consoles are for games that don't make it to PC, or for ppl that like certain controls or a bluray drive.kcpp2b

Don't mock people just cause you have an opinion. Don't force your opinion on me like it's some kind of law. Tired of hearing this PC is god complex I keep saying daily in SW. My god. People can't just enjoy what they like, they have to belittle what other people like too....crazy

Im not even a PC fanboy.. im a manticore.. i just think its true. plus TC fails with the title. he probly just made the thread to get a rise and attention. w/e
JPOBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JPOBS
Member since 2007 • 9675 Posts

[QUOTE="JPOBS"]how come everytime there's a bashing thread against one console, every other faction has to have an identical one? REforever101

damage control

i forgot that was even there.
Avatar image for Indestructible2
Indestructible2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Indestructible2
Member since 2007 • 5935 Posts
I prefer PC since it has the most games that i like,enough said.
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 kcpp2b
[QUOTE="kcpp2b"]

[QUOTE="-HalleR-"]The PC is better than every console in everyway. the end. Consoles are for games that don't make it to PC, or for ppl that like certain controls or a bluray drive.-HalleR-

Im not even a PC fanboy.. im a manticore.. i just think its true. plus TC fails with the title. he probly just made the thread to get a rise and attention. w/e

That's kewl if you YOU think it is true but don't post as if it is fact that we all need to adhere to.

taker42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 taker42
Member since 2007 • 1614 Posts
how come everytime there's a bashing thread against one console, every other faction has to have an identical one? JPOBS
Fanboys aren't exactly noted for their originality.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#20 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
Member since 2005 • 8599 Posts

The PC is better than every console in everyway. the end. Consoles are for games that don't make it to PC, or for ppl that like certain controls or a bluray drive.-HalleR-

Maybe so, but the PC is too hard to set up and figure out. With a console, you just pop the disc in and you're good to go. With a PC, it is much more complicated than that. It's also a little bit high in price.

I still find the Wii to be the best console, though, mostly because no other system this generation has Nintendo games.

butteater86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 butteater86
Member since 2007 • 1306 Posts

Simple: Highest number of high quality exclusive titles.XaosII

According to who?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-59d151f079814

[QUOTE="XaosII"]Simple: Highest number of high quality exclusive titles.butteater86

According to who?

Gamespot?

butteater86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 butteater86
Member since 2007 • 1306 Posts
[QUOTE="butteater86"]

[QUOTE="XaosII"]Simple: Highest number of high quality exclusive titles.sSubZerOo

According to who?

Gamespot?

So Gamespot's opinion = fact?

NerdMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 NerdMan
Member since 2002 • 2749 Posts
[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"][QUOTE="butteater86"]

[QUOTE="XaosII"]Simple: Highest number of high quality exclusive titles.butteater86

According to who?

Gamespot?

In SW? Pretty much.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-59d151f079814

According to who?

Gamespot?

It would seem so, and it would be hypocritical for consolites to say otherwise.. The majority of games out there are hyped under the gamespot system are infact console games.. Games such as Sins of a Solar Empire on the PC wasn't even hyped to be a AAA on gamespot, or really even hyped at all.

XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts

According to who?

Gamespot?

Its a fact that the PC has the highest amount of high quality titles and everyone knows this.

Its your opinion whether you like those titles or not.

Halo 3, Uncharted, and SMG are all high quality titles - thats a fact. You may or may not like these titles.

-HalleR-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 -HalleR-
[QUOTE="-HalleR-"][QUOTE="kcpp2b"]

[QUOTE="-HalleR-"]The PC is better than every console in everyway. the end. Consoles are for games that don't make it to PC, or for ppl that like certain controls or a bluray drive.kcpp2b

That's kewl if you YOU think it is true but don't post as if it is fact that we all need to adhere to.

Fine, in terms of MOST statistic it is :P
like power (newer models0 games) etc.
opinion :D
Click_Clock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Click_Clock
Member since 2005 • 3632 Posts
[QUOTE="kcpp2b"]

[QUOTE="-HalleR-"]The PC is better than every console in everyway. the end. Consoles are for games that don't make it to PC, or for ppl that like certain controls or a bluray drive.-HalleR-

Its about personal perference what platform you enjoy playing games on. I think a lot of people here are sick of middle/high schoolers claiming that computer gaming is "better than X system in everyway" when its about taste.
kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29 kage_53
Member since 2006 • 12671 Posts

*stares at thread title*
*leaves thread*

xNJN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 xNJN
Member since 2006 • 1374 Posts
I gets my PC3-60 ats tha Dell. Best cawnsul won eva. Graphicks are like loop lop, zippity zop. get cho memry! Big storge to, like twohunnen-fity Gigs. Vindows Wista makes ma meals..