Help me choose!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pwc3107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 pwc3107
Member since 2003 • 29 Posts

CUTTING TO THE CHASE: I have received a bunch of points through some sort of bank membership thing, and I can choose a prize. I can choose either a DSi, a PSP 3000, or a $250 future shop gift certificate. I already have a DS, but it's the old original one. You know, the big grey brick-like thing. Anyway, I was wondering which I should go for. Is the PSP worth having if I already have a DS? Is it worth upgrading to the DSi? Or should I take the money and run? These are the kind of questions I wish I learned how to answerin school...

shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 shadow_hosi
Member since 2006 • 9543 Posts
*sigh* another one of these? we aren't you we cant make your mind up for you if you REALLY want to know you should get the DSP3000
emorainbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 emorainbo
Member since 2008 • 3067 Posts

I would say 3000 or run. I would actually urge you to keep the money because the PSP offers few advantages for a ds owner

pwc3107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 pwc3107
Member since 2003 • 29 Posts

*sigh* another one of these? we aren't you we cant make your mind up for you if you REALLY want to know you should get the DSP3000shadow_hosi

Awwww, but I have no free will of my own :( How can you expect me to make my own decisions? But in all seriousness, I just would like someone who knows more about the consoles to tell me which one is worth getting for free.