Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice headed to Xbox One? (Well according to Taiwan)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56036 Posts

Don't take my word, this news comes from Taiwan Hellblade coming to Xbox One and while it was release for PC & PS4, PS4 version never mention console exclusive from the start and it was coming to PS4 first. So therefore, this seems to be the real deal coming to Xbox One later on.

About Hellblade, I already play it on PC launch and it was one of the best games of 2017 I like from Ninja Theory's work. A true hidden gem and you Xbox One owners love it. Some puzzles were a bit boring at times, but it was interesting to experience what psychosis and their delusions would be like which was the selling points of the game.

Any Xbox One owners interest buying Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice? It was only $30 on launch after all.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#2 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69360 Posts

I didn’t buy it for the PC or PS4 I am not sure a Xbox version would entice me. The little I have seen looks marginally interactive.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

It does look interesting and if it comes to XOne I would likely get it....thanks for the info.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Yeah I'll definitely check it out if it comes to XB1... looks right up my alley.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

Lems , don't waste your time and money. It's cinematic , and has a character and story worth caring about. Caring is for normies. There's also walking and puzzles. Yuck. Avoid like the plague.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

All of a sudden all the lems that bashed this as a “movie game” are gonna be praising this game. ? Bunch of clowns.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

So movie game is good now?

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

Burn it with fire. Seriously, one of the worst, most pretentious, tedious games I've played this generation. The overwhelmingly positive reception it got made me sick.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

I might if they have X1X enhancements.

JtoThaMtoThaP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JtoThaMtoThaP
Member since 2016 • 1016 Posts

Check it out if it does folks....put on some headphones and enjoy the voices in your head.

I disliked the puzzles but enjoyed every other aspect of this game.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By QuadKnight

@ni6htmare01 said:

Lem hypocrisy.

? Movie games are only bad when they are on other systems.

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2137 Posts

Lmao, so this was the BIG exclusive xbox got? So i guess no Vanquish 2 eh. Stupid lems.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hrt_rulz01

@Syn_Valence: Wtf are you talking about?

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

Yeah, it's an alright game. I'd probably only give it an 8. Good, but not great. The voice acting from the main chick is great, but the combat isn't quite all that visceral and the puzzles are a snore. Audio is top notch, though, along with the graphics.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52424 Posts

Nah, keep it.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Pedro

Sony fannies are sad. No one minds has changed on the game yet they are pretending that people who didn't give a shit before gives a shit about this game now. LMAO. Its like when they pretend Sony games are games and not movies. LMAO.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#17 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

I would buy it but I already own it on my Pro.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@quadknight said:

All of a sudden all the lems that bashed his as a “movie game” are gonna be praising this game. ? Bunch of clowns.

Could link these lems you are talking about, or on second thought can you link just 1, or are you just lying to kick it like you usually do?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ni6htmare01 said:

Nope, not now not ever, sorry.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By QuadKnight

@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:

All of a sudden all the lems that bashed his as a “movie game” are gonna be praising this game. ? Bunch of clowns.

Could link these lems you are talking about, or on second thought can you link just 1, or are you just lying to kick it like you usually do?

? You're one of them you clown.

You're always here bashing cinematic games. I don't need to provide proof when your post history is full of stupidity.

You lems on this board are the saddest hypocrites in all of SW. If this game was a PS exclusive you people would be foaming at the mouth bashing it. Now all of a sudden you clowns are acting all quiet and saying nothing because it's coming to Xbone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:

You're always here bashing cinematic games. I don't need to provide proof when your post history is full of stupidity.

You lems on this board are the saddest hypocrites in all of SW. If this game was a PS exclusive you people would be foaming at the mouth bashing it. Now all of a sudden you clowns are acting like you're getting some cool game (which it is) but you wouldn't know since you don't play "movie" games.

Did you even proof read what you just wrote? people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones lol.

Why so butthurt when asked for proof, you do know that when you make a claim you need to back it up with proof otherwise you're just lying to kick it.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 QuadKnight

@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:

You lems on this board are the saddest hypocrites in all of SW. If this game was a PS exclusive you people would be foaming at the mouth bashing it. Now all of a sudden you clowns are acting like you're getting some cool game (which it is) but you wouldn't know since you don't play "movie" games.

Did you even proof read what you just wrote? people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones lol.

Why so butthurt when asked for proof, you do know that when you make a claim you need to back it up with proof otherwise you're just lying to kick it.

Dude, everyone knows your history here. you spend more time bashing "movie games" than any lem on this forum. You're a freaking joke.

Stop lying and pretending you clown.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#24 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

I didn't like the game much TBH. Repetitive combat but decent looking cut scenes pretty much like Ryse was. I would score it 5/10.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:

Dude, everyone knows your history here. you spend more time bashing "movie games" than any lem on this forum. You're a freaking joke.

Stop lying and pretending you clown.

I asked a simple question and get this ^ in return. Do you not know how this works quack? when you make a claim, you need to back that up with proof otherwise you're seen as a liar.

Also how can I be pretending & a liar when I asked you a question, poor deflection skills from you, just provide your proof.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DaVillain  Moderator

@i_p_daily said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

Never judge a Book by it's cover.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44031 Posts

Poo cows, mangy, they just can't even buy a break these dayzzz...

lol :P

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#28 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58271 Posts

Hellblade was a work of art. An incredible experience, and very overlooked.

It is also misunderstood; the game is relatively short, and is more of a showcase of various things than an outright game. It's still fun, mind you, but I think people maybe took the game out of context and expected more of a hack and slash experience than a "here is what dementia might feel like".

I highly, highly recommend watching the development logs Ninja Theory posted up on YouTube; their videos on working with mental health professionals, binaural audio, and motion capture are simply amazing.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Pedro

@davillain-: Except it’s not a book but a movie disguised as a game. ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

Never really saw any motive to play this game...

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hrt_rulz01

@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:

You lems on this board are the saddest hypocrites in all of SW. If this game was a PS exclusive you people would be foaming at the mouth bashing it. Now all of a sudden you clowns are acting all quiet and saying nothing because it's coming to Xbone.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 QuadKnight

@hrt_rulz01: ? No sorry, I’m not into dudes pretending to be chicks on the internet. Keep your tongue to yourself.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 hrt_rulz01

@quadknight: Wtf? Lol.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DaVillain  Moderator

@quadknight said:

@hrt_rulz01: ? No sorry, I’m not into dudes pretending to be chicks on the internet. Keep your tongue to yourself.

Damn Traps, Traps everywhere!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

Never judge a Book by it's cover.

Don't you mean a movie by its poster?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@i_p_daily: What I meant is, don't go assuming a game may look boring such as Hellblade, it's a very interesting game that surprises me then just another what you call movie games (which I strongly disagree) but games like Hellblade get's overlooked because of it. Gotta play the game to get a better opinion then going by those youtube vids.

(Though I image if it ever comes across to GwG, you should at least check it out)