Hell has frozen over: Sony and Microsoft working together on cloud streaming.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#301 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@pc_rocks said:
@Ant_17 said:
@pc_rocks said:

Keep showing your ignorance and lack of knowledge. You don't know the difference between cloud streaming and P2P connections. ALl I already pointed out in my threads I linked.

As for cloud game streaming Nvidia did it first and better than Sony so did Google. Keep posting the same lies over and over again won't make it true. Keep ragging.

When was that????

2013 and with 1080p/60! I know what you're getting at - Onlive. That quote was in relation to between Sony and Nvidia and in context of current providers.

No, i'm going somewhere else with this.

Neither did cloud gaming 1st.

G-cluster did.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#302 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@pc_rocks said:

2013 and with 1080p/60! I know what you're getting at - Onlive. That quote was in relation to between Sony and Nvidia and in context of current providers.

Liar liar Gforce now was officially release in 2015,on 2013 it went on BETA.

And even so Gaikai predates Gforce it was release in 2011 even pre dating Nvidia beta testing,hell sony purchased Gaikai in 2012 again predating Gforce now.

Interactivity between Sony's home video game consoles and handheld video game console is traced back as far as 2006, prior to the PlayStation 3's launch, when journalists noticed a PlayStation Portable icon, with the title "Remote Play", on pre-release versions of their PS3.[7] The functionality was officially revealed just prior to the PS3's launch in October 2006, at Sony's "Gamer's Day" event, where Sony demonstrated the ability to transfer the PS3's output to a PSP instead of a television, through showing downloaded PlayStationgames and movie films being transmitted to a PSP's screen and speakers.

And the killing blow on 2006 you can stream PS1 games over the internet to your PSP from a PS3,you can even turn on your PS3 remotely from the internet as well.

So again how was Nvidia first? Hell considering that this feature was read on LAUNCH 2006 and that the PSP predates the PS3, say sony was toying with this since 2004 or earlier.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#303 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

@tormentos said:

Liar liar Gforce now was officially release in 2015,on 2013 it went on BETA.

And even so Gaikai predates Gforce it was release in 2011 even pre dating Nvidia beta testing,hell sony purchased Gaikai in 2012 again predating Gforce now.

Interactivity between Sony's home video game consoles and handheld video game console is traced back as far as 2006, prior to the PlayStation 3's launch, when journalists noticed a PlayStation Portable icon, with the title "Remote Play", on pre-release versions of their PS3.[7] The functionality was officially revealed just prior to the PS3's launch in October 2006, at Sony's "Gamer's Day" event, where Sony demonstrated the ability to transfer the PS3's output to a PSP instead of a television, through showing downloaded PlayStationgames and movie films being transmitted to a PSP's screen and speakers.

And the killing blow on 2006 you can stream PS1 games over the internet to your PSP from a PS3,you can even turn on your PS3 remotely from the internet as well.

So again how was Nvidia first? Hell considering that this feature was read on LAUNCH 2006 and that the PSP predates the PS3, say sony was toying with this since 2004 or earlier.

Keep posting the same shit over and over again that has been proven false before won't make it true and neither will make me concede. Sony haven't done anything that hasn't been done before in a much better way. Remain butthurt, Sony wasn't the first nor the best. You're a fraud just like most other cows, always have been, always will be.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#304 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

@Ant_17 said:
@pc_rocks said:
@Ant_17 said:
@pc_rocks said:

Keep showing your ignorance and lack of knowledge. You don't know the difference between cloud streaming and P2P connections. ALl I already pointed out in my threads I linked.

As for cloud game streaming Nvidia did it first and better than Sony so did Google. Keep posting the same lies over and over again won't make it true. Keep ragging.

When was that????

No, i'm going somewhere else with this.

Neither did cloud gaming 1st.

G-cluster did.

Never claimed otherwise. However I already expressed my self clearly on what I meant by first as the companies that are still around with a service especially between Nvidia and Sony. Again the contention wasn't to make Nvidia as a winner but to prove all these cows wrong that were claiming Sony pioneered the cloud game streaming or they had the technological edge.