Hell has frozen over: Sony and Microsoft working together on cloud streaming.

#201 Posted by tormentos (29006 posts) -

@Xabiss said:

This right here is a perfect example of what I previously stated. Cows are the worse fanboys I have ever seen, and thanks for backing that up with your post. ROFLMAO! I love Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo and understand there importance, but cows wow just look how they act. ROFL! Cows are in total melt down with this partnership and it is hilarious watching them freak out about it.

Yes and that is why you falsely claim their network sucks because you love sony so much lemming.

@babyjoker1221 said:

Lmao! Full denial and damage control.

Power of the cloud is exactly what you'll be paying for next time you pay your PS+ bill cow. Get used to it.

MS doesn't pay Sony for every XB1 sold. It pays a fee to the BDA, which distributes the money out to it's members. Sony is a founding member. Sony also pays those same fees to the BDA. Seeing as you brought it up though, both MS and Sony make patent money from each others consoles. MS receives fees from every PS4 due to 5 or so software patents that the PS4 uses. Sony also owns some patents that are in the XB1, and therefore receive payment for those. The trump card regarding the blu-ray point though is that the XB1 X and S are the only ones that have a UHD in them. So Sony still loses.

MS isn't paying Sony for image sensors to use on Azure. How would MS incorporate image sensors into it's cloud infrastructure?

Either way, the general consensus is that MS got the far better deal here. Soon Sony's entire online system will be dependant upon MS as it transfers it's network onto Azure from AWS and Rackspace.

Try again tormentos. Your weak ass cow damage control ain't gonna cut it.

Hahahaha the power of the cloud lemmings still believe that shit..Hahahaha

Again you payed for Blu-ray and didn't care so,and you will pay sony for their image sensors as well when you pay for both live and PSN.

You are a moron only a true blind lemming can contradict it self on the same dame sentence.Hahaha

So what it is does MS pay sony or not? Wait it does because the money MS pay for BRD us distribute between the association menbers ass,so yeah sony get pay by MS and you just contradict your self on the same damn sentence.

I never claimed they exclusively pay just sony for Blu-ray.

By integrating Sony’s cutting-edge image sensors with Microsoft’s Azure AI technology in a hybrid manner across cloud and edge, as well as solutions that leverage Sony’s semiconductors and Microsoft cloud technology, the companies aim to provide enhanced capabilities for enterprise customers. In terms of AI, the parties will explore incorporation of Microsoft’s advanced AI platform and tools in Sony consumer products, to provide highly intuitive and user-friendly AI experiences

Some one can't read for shit..

So both benefit from this deal not just MS alone,so yeah stop assuming sony is paying while MS isn't.

General consensus by Whom? You lemmings hahahahaa..

Please man stop if anything now any problem that PSN face will be blame on MS as simple as that,now if PSN sucks is because Azure sucks.

But but the power of the cloud..lol

@RR360DD said:

LOOOOOL light sensors. Pretty sure MS just accepted that so that Sony could save face.

I'm glad Sony have admitted that PSN is total garbage through this partnership. Thank you MS for help make PSN better.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

This from the dude who claimed sony could not do a more powerful console than MS this gen because sony was going bankrupt..

#202 Posted by BoxRekt (1206 posts) -
@subspecies said:

I mean, it makes perfect sense. MS has a solid infrastructure, but they are utter failures in the console/games business. They realize they can't compete with Sony when it comes to hardware and software, so they take the only route open to them--providing infrastructure for the competitor that is handing their asses to them. Meanwhile, Sony only benefits from this, and in a huge way.

We'll probably end up with Halo, Forza and Gears on PS5 when it's all said and done anyway.

#203 Posted by Xabiss (2620 posts) -
@tormentos said:
@Xabiss said:

This right here is a perfect example of what I previously stated. Cows are the worse fanboys I have ever seen, and thanks for backing that up with your post. ROFLMAO! I love Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo and understand there importance, but cows wow just look how they act. ROFL! Cows are in total melt down with this partnership and it is hilarious watching them freak out about it.

Yes and that is why you falsely claim their network sucks because you love sony so much lemming.

@babyjoker1221 said:

Lmao! Full denial and damage control.

Power of the cloud is exactly what you'll be paying for next time you pay your PS+ bill cow. Get used to it.

MS doesn't pay Sony for every XB1 sold. It pays a fee to the BDA, which distributes the money out to it's members. Sony is a founding member. Sony also pays those same fees to the BDA. Seeing as you brought it up though, both MS and Sony make patent money from each others consoles. MS receives fees from every PS4 due to 5 or so software patents that the PS4 uses. Sony also owns some patents that are in the XB1, and therefore receive payment for those. The trump card regarding the blu-ray point though is that the XB1 X and S are the only ones that have a UHD in them. So Sony still loses.

MS isn't paying Sony for image sensors to use on Azure. How would MS incorporate image sensors into it's cloud infrastructure?

Either way, the general consensus is that MS got the far better deal here. Soon Sony's entire online system will be dependant upon MS as it transfers it's network onto Azure from AWS and Rackspace.

Try again tormentos. Your weak ass cow damage control ain't gonna cut it.

Hahahaha the power of the cloud lemmings still believe that shit..Hahahaha

Again you payed for Blu-ray and didn't care so,and you will pay sony for their image sensors as well when you pay for both live and PSN.

You are a moron only a true blind lemming can contradict it self on the same dame sentence.Hahaha

So what it is does MS pay sony or not? Wait it does because the money MS pay for BRD us distribute between the association menbers ass,so yeah sony get pay by MS and you just contradict your self on the same damn sentence.

I never claimed they exclusively pay just sony for Blu-ray.

By integrating Sony’s cutting-edge image sensors with Microsoft’s Azure AI technology in a hybrid manner across cloud and edge, as well as solutions that leverage Sony’s semiconductors and Microsoft cloud technology, the companies aim to provide enhanced capabilities for enterprise customers. In terms of AI, the parties will explore incorporation of Microsoft’s advanced AI platform and tools in Sony consumer products, to provide highly intuitive and user-friendly AI experiences

Some one can't read for shit..

So both benefit from this deal not just MS alone,so yeah stop assuming sony is paying while MS isn't.

General consensus by Whom? You lemmings hahahahaa..

Please man stop if anything now any problem that PSN face will be blame on MS as simple as that,now if PSN sucks is because Azure sucks.

But but the power of the cloud..lol

@RR360DD said:

LOOOOOL light sensors. Pretty sure MS just accepted that so that Sony could save face.

I'm glad Sony have admitted that PSN is total garbage through this partnership. Thank you MS for help make PSN better.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

This from the dude who claimed sony could not do a more powerful console than MS this gen because sony was going bankrupt..

Where the **** did I ever say PSN sucks? Even if I did think PSN sucks doesn't mean I still cant like Sony. Another prefect example of shitty cow methodology.

I don't think Microsoft 1st party games are that good right now, does that mean I still can't like Microsoft?

I don't really like what GPU/CPU they used in the Nintendo Switch does that mean I still can't like Nintendo?

WTF is wrong with you. You are having such a meltdown with your wall of text bro! It is laughable!

#204 Edited by Calvincfb (1186 posts) -

Lol saying a company would accept something so the other could save face. Do you people read what you write? Only deluded people would say such an absurd thing.

#205 Posted by tormentos (29006 posts) -

@Xabiss said:

Where the **** did I ever say PSN sucks? Even if I did think PSN sucks doesn't mean I still cant like Sony. Another prefect example of shitty cow methodology.

I don't think Microsoft 1st party games are that good right now, does that mean I still can't like Microsoft?

I don't really like what GPU/CPU they used in the Nintendo Switch does that mean I still can't like Nintendo?

WTF is wrong with you. You are having such a meltdown with your wall of text bro! It is laughable!

@Xabiss said:

Sir you are an idiot if you believe this nonsense. Never mind you truly are an idiot. This is pretty easy to read that Sony knows their network infrastructure sucks and Microsoft has a killer network infrastructure. Microsofts cloud services right now are killing it.

Now I can only hope Sony helps Microsoft figure out how to make some great 1st party games. HAHA!

Also this is a huge win for Microsoft Azure! Sony is just damn smart about it and understands that it would cost way to much money to create a service like Azure or AWS.

You can't even fallow your own arguments,sony infrastructure is ok,in fact it support as of this moment more players online than the xbox one does,and even more if we add PS now consumers as well.

What sony did was change clouds not because theirs suck but because it is easier to and less expensive to use an external one that to grows their own even bigger and less time consuming.

You are a joke and is not the first time i expose your shit and double standard.

You are factually WRONG.

#206 Edited by cainetao11 (36543 posts) -

@tormentos: LMAO none of that changes the TRUTH. And Im not reading your long bullshit.

Cows were claiming Sony had a head start on streaming because of the Gaikai purchase and use for PSNow it happened right in this forum. But they saddled right up to their rival MS, because Google and Amazon are doing the game streaming thing.

Well what happened? Where did the head start with SHATkai go? IT SUCKED, SONY KNOWS IT SO THE TEAMED WITH MS because Sony doesn't have the MONEY to build a cloud the size that Google, AMazon and MS have. I own stock in Sony dufus. I know what they do revenue and profit wise. MS, Google and Amazon absolutely DWARF SONY.

They couldn't compete in this new realm. So they bent the fvcking knee. Suck it up buttercup.

#207 Edited by Calvincfb (1186 posts) -

@cainetao11: Making an agreement that benefits both parties is bending the knee? For someone who claims to know business, you clearly are out of touch. This is not game of thrones, mind you.

Nobody bended the knee, they just made a beneficial agreement.

#208 Edited by Son-Goku7523 (956 posts) -

@calvincfb said:

@cainetao11: Making an agreement that benefits both parties is bending the knee? For someone who claims to know business, you clearly are out of touch. This is not game of thrones, mind you.

Nobody bended the knee, they just made a beneficial agreement.

These sad guys really think that companies make deals like in Game of Thrones lol.

@calvincfb said:

Lol saying a company would accept something so the other could save face. Do you people read what you write? Only deluded people would say such an absurd thing.

I was laughing too when I read that, completely idiotic and fanboyish. It's sad to know that a grown man thinks like that.

They really think multi-billion dollar companies make high stake deals the same way forum fanboys do lol.

@phbz said:

@michaelmikado: If they want to enter the gaming market in a strong way I see no better way than buying the PS brand and all its IPs. I can imagine that and also both Sony and MS wanting to keep that from happening.

Apple can't buy Sony even if they wanted to because Sony is a Japanese based company and Japan has laws that prevent a foreign company from buying a company like Sony.

#209 Posted by TheEroica (18409 posts) -

So, should I shut the board down?

#210 Posted by Son-Goku7523 (956 posts) -
@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos: LMAO none of that changes the TRUTH. And Im not reading your long bullshit.

Cows were claiming Sony had a head start on streaming because of the Gaikai purchase and use for PSNow it happened right in this forum. But they saddled right up to their rival MS, because Google and Amazon are doing the game streaming thing.

Well what happened? Where did the head start with SHATkai go? IT SUCKED, SONY KNOWS IT SO THE TEAMED WITH MS because Sony doesn't have the MONEY to build a cloud the size that Google, AMazon and MS have. I own stock in Sony dufus. I know what they do revenue and profit wise. MS, Google and Amazon absolutely DWARF SONY.

They couldn't compete in this new realm. So they bent the fvcking knee. Suck it up buttercup.

This is complete bullshit.

You really need to educate yourself on how this Cloud business works. Sony was using Gaikai and currently their servers support way more people than XBL does. It works fine too and if I recall has had less down time than XBL has had this gen.

This deal Sony and MS signed has little to do with gaming or even PSNow for that matter otherwise it would be Shu and Phil making the deal. Sony has been using Azure for years in their other businesses and even claim that they are longtime business partners with MS in the article. The heads of both companies came together showing that this deal has far more reach than just gaming. Sony is planning to expand their cloud capabilities to include their music services and movie streaming. How do I know this? They recently shut down their Sony Pictures movie streaming service site. In order to support Sony's new demands going forward that encompass more than gaming, they need a bigger cloud infrastructure. There are several options available to them. They can either expand Gaikai to meet their demands which would be expensive and take a long time or they can rent servers. They chose to rent servers with MS because MS had a better offer than Amazon or Google. MS needs the light sensors and semi conductors Sony has so both companies were able to form a mutually beneficial deal. There was no "bending the knee" done. Multi-billion dollar company CEOs don't make agreements together if both sides aren't gaining substantially from a deal. Educate yourself properly on how business works at the high level before making embarrassing posts like you've done.

#211 Edited by DaVillain- (36416 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

A Moderator asking for help from the SW community? Hmmm.

#212 Posted by Xabiss (2620 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@Xabiss said:

@Xabiss said:

Sir you are an idiot if you believe this nonsense. Never mind you truly are an idiot. This is pretty easy to read that Sony knows their network infrastructure sucks and Microsoft has a killer network infrastructure. Microsofts cloud services right now are killing it.

Now I can only hope Sony helps Microsoft figure out how to make some great 1st party games. HAHA!

Also this is a huge win for Microsoft Azure! Sony is just damn smart about it and understands that it would cost way to much money to create a service like Azure or AWS.

You can't even fallow your own arguments,sony infrastructure is ok,in fact it support as of this moment more players online than the xbox one does,and even more if we add PS now consumers as well.

What sony did was change clouds not because theirs suck but because it is easier to and less expensive to use an external one that to grows their own even bigger and less time consuming.

You are a joke and is not the first time i expose your shit and double standard.

You are factually WRONG.

Again blah blah blah. You are just proving me right with all your damn crying. Again perfect example why cows are the worse fanboys in gaming. You have proven nothing except you take this place to serious and cry to damn much. ROFL! So again keep at you cry baby!

This is a smart move by Sony because they know their network will not be able to do the things they need it to do so they went out and found someone that can. This is a huge cost savings because now they don't have to worry about the infrastructure of their network which is a huge money sink. BTW Azure is a better solution then what Sony has period. The best part is Sony knows this and it is the reason they are moving over to the platform. Win/win for Sony and Microsoft. I know that hurts your feelings and you can tell by your post.

#213 Posted by TheEroica (18409 posts) -

@davillain-: it was a joke! Plus moderators are actually supposed to be part of the community trying to augment the users experience. It was never really described to me as being a cop, but rather listen to the community and try to make it fun.

#214 Edited by DaVillain- (36416 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

@davillain-: it was a joke! Plus moderators are actually supposed to be part of the community trying to augment the users experience. It was never really described to me as being a cop, but rather listen to the community and try to make it fun.

And I too was playing along with that comment :P

We the PC gamers don't care if Sony/MS sleeping together, we just wanna play their games on our rigs.

#215 Edited by ellos (2021 posts) -

@cainetao11: The big fanboy is not wrong in a sense to say sony had a head start. Its not great but they have the streaming business. They did put the capabilities and of course the required support team out there, ahead of xbox. Technically Sony did have a head start. They are pioneers as whats his face Cerny can say. Now they needed to expand and improving there infrastructure. To meet the demand and upcoming competition. They chose to partner up with MS. Most thought they will just expand there dealing with amazon or perhaps move to google as microsoft xbox is a direct competitor. Technically xbox has had the infrastructure but they did not build the capability to stream xbox games. They are doing that now. MS also chose to partner up with sony to boost there streaming tech. Both could have strategically not deal with each other as they will still compete in there separate services.

@TheEroica: Shut it down its too confusing enemies joined forces. Shut it down until normal services resume.

#216 Posted by PC_Rocks (2231 posts) -

@ellos:

Wrong! Sony only had a head start compared to other console manufacturers. There service has always been crap and below standard compared to what the competition was offering in the form of Nvidia and then Google recently. They didn't had enough capacity to serve users and put them in queues to access the service while only offering up to 720p/30. Both Nvidia and Google offered 1080p/60 in their betas and had no queues.

Furthermore, Gaikai didn't do sh*t. Sony's own presentation admitted that it was Nvidia's technology that was crucial for PS Now and the magic behind fast encoding game to stream and reducing lag. They admitted that prior to that it was not possible. Also many cows that are also in this very thread shouting it's just business have said in the past that Sony don't need any data centers or have any disadvantage against MS/Amazon/Google and have gone as far as to say cloud is just a fancy name of servers in a building and Sony already have PS Vue and hence they are better than MS. Many who are now saying that SOny used Azure in the past have also tried to downplay it when others brought it up in earlier threads and tried to brush it aside by saying it was a different division and hence shouldn't count. Cows flip flopping kknows no bounds.

#217 Edited by tormentos (29006 posts) -

@Xabiss said:

Again blah blah blah. You are just proving me right with all your damn crying. Again perfect example why cows are the worse fanboys in gaming. You have proven nothing except you take this place to serious and cry to damn much. ROFL! So again keep at you cry baby!

This is a smart move by Sony because they know their network will not be able to do the things they need it to do so they went out and found someone that can. This is a huge cost savings because now they don't have to worry about the infrastructure of their network which is a huge money sink. BTW Azure is a better solution then what Sony has period. The best part is Sony knows this and it is the reason they are moving over to the platform. Win/win for Sony and Microsoft. I know that hurts your feelings and you can tell by your post.

NO i am not and you are FACTUALLY WRONG PSN infrastructure doesn't suck and it support millions of players daily,in fact it was doing cross play before MS did without problems.

Basically anything live does PSN can do it as well,this shitty believe that Live is this untouchable services that no one can match live only in lemmings wet dreams.

There is no WORSE fanboy that those who don't see them self as fanboys while spitting in other fanboys directions.

Dude networks are grown,stop this bullshit sony is a more than 70 billion a year company in sales,it certainly can invest in making a cloud just like they can invest in building their own console if the want to and like they use to DO,but is far less expensive to outsource that to create something on your own.

Is not 2006 PSN is every bit as good as live,both are about the same time down,and the experience is more or less the same,with MS having a little faster downloads,hell PSN was a little faster in match making than live according to a report some years ago.

Yes and that is what i have been telling you this move is about saving money,but you can't help your self when you see a cow attacking MS and just like Blackace or dynamitecop you explode against cow,and bring say shit that is totally false.

Like you just did now saying sony Infrastructure sucks.

@cainetao11 said:

Yes that is what most blind biased fanboys do when they get their buns handed to them on a plate.

Gaikai and Onlive are not just servers is a STREAMING TECH,is a PLATFORM in which those games run,is not about only having the servers,hell PS3 games on PS Now run on modified PS3 hardware and use gaikai and onlive streaming tech.

Ok time to prove your bullshit prove that what we claim was wrong,go ahead show me MS STREAM SERVICE,oh wait MS doesn't have shit even that it has its own DAMN CLOUD FOR YEARS NOW while sony just had a bunch of last gen PS3 and is running its service,how is that even possible what gives? Ins't MS suppose to be dominating in this area right now? They have the cloud and the billions.

And they don't even have a service,so yeah sony had a head start on MS in fact by years it has been doing what MS hasn't been able to do even with its own cloud,maybe the streaming tech they have is not as good as the cloud they have.

Avery one will do that as MS will enter streaming as well where have you been?

Oh wait you still think that they don't have a head start just because they change to azure are you fu**ing for real? Dude they have a head start they have millions of costumers on their service vs MS which has NON.

In fact you act like if this mean those people will be with MS rather than sony,that is a total joke Sony was running PS4 games on PS Now on amazon ones,so tell me how is that different to what they will do now,they were already outsourcing.

And yes sony has the damn money to build a cloud,just because MS doesn't buy Activision doesn't mean they are BROKE what the fu** man,sony is a huge ass company who even use to make its own damn platform something MS has never done and will never EVERRRRR do,oh wait MS can't build a factory to make the xbox damn broke and poor company it most be.

Yeah that is exactly like you sound,reality is that if far cheaper to use other people Infrastructure than making your own,MS,Amazon and Google have all 3 something in common they have a cloud for multiple busyness,not just for 1 thing,sony making a cloud and trying to compete with MS,google,or amazon would be fatal,they can built a cloud,but lest be real i don't think they can charge low enough to actually steal costumers from MS,amazon or google,what sony did is probably go with the cheapest that in this case was probably MS.

Is not the first time MS and sony have busyness all damn Vaio PC use windows regardless of MS and sony fierce competition on other markets,hell MS ended using Blu-ray which sony as well as other companies make money on each damn drive sold.

Oh please man stop with the damn stock crap man,it doesn't prove anything here.

If funny because MS had to freaking join xbox,windows and other divisions as well to cover up the shitty performance of the xbox. So yeah MS may dwarf sony revenue wise that that doesn't mean at all that sony can't build a damn cloud,MS never owned a factory to make consoles i guess they are too broke to do it.

Yeah it takes more than just money to do something,here i though you as a lemming would understand that considering how MS hasn't won a single damn generation in close to 20 years while sony came hit the market by storm,millions will do nothing for you if you don't have the right ideas,MS is a testament to that,in more than one market,lets not forget windows phones and zune bing and many other MS products and services which have fail regardless of MS having cash to burn.

FACTUALLY they are competing and beating MS ass by years now,when MS has its own damn cloud and sony had old ass tech from 2006,that is a testament to who has been on its knees bend over. :)

#218 Edited by tormentos (29006 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

Yes in November 2020 as soon as the PS5 launch,as the ps5 will run on MS servers which mean MS win the generation by default,since Nintendo Infrastructure sucks ask lemming they will tell you all about it.

@pc_rocks said:

@ellos:

Wrong! Sony only had a head start compared to other console manufacturers. There service has always been crap and below standard compared to what the competition was offering in the form of Nvidia and then Google recently. They didn't had enough capacity to serve users and put them in queues to access the service while only offering up to 720p/30. Both Nvidia and Google offered 1080p/60 in their betas and had no queues.

Furthermore, Gaikai didn't do sh*t. Sony's own presentation admitted that it was Nvidia's technology that was crucial for PS Now and the magic behind fast encoding game to stream and reducing lag. They admitted that prior to that it was not possible. Also many cows that are also in this very thread shouting it's just business have said in the past that Sony don't need any data centers or have any disadvantage against MS/Amazon/Google and have gone as far as to say cloud is just a fancy name of servers in a building and Sony already have PS Vue and hence they are better than MS. Many who are now saying that SOny used Azure in the past have also tried to downplay it when others brought it up in earlier threads and tried to brush it aside by saying it was a different division and hence shouldn't count. Cows flip flopping kknows no bounds.

1-Bullshit please find me Nvidia streaming games on 2006 like sony allowed me to do with my PS3 and PSP over the internet i dare you.

In fact Gforce now started in 2015,even PS Now predates it.

IN 2006 sony was a pioneer,they allowed playstation 3 owners to actually access PS1 games they had on their PS3 HDD and stream then to the PSP remotely by internet,and it was freaking FREE.

Why do you think Sony bought Onlive and Gaikai? They were already experimenting on streaming PS fans had been doing that since 2006,hell even distribute compute was on sony's mind before MS cloud to boost graphics came into play on xbox one.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Nvidia...what?lol

I played my PS1 games over the internet and was pretty good,YEARS before Nvidia had anything,hell 9 years earlier.

#219 Posted by Pedro (34387 posts) -

OMG, the Sony fannies meltdown in this thread is surpassing Sony's implementation of crossplay. I also can't believe that some are saying this move has little to do with gaming when the very core of the venture is gaming. 😂🤣

Sony "betrayed" their shills and now they are fighting to keep their heads above water with all these crybaby essays.

#220 Posted by tormentos (29006 posts) -

@Pedro said:

OMG, the Sony fannies meltdown in this thread is surpassing Sony's implementation of crossplay. I also can't believe that some are saying this move has little to do with gaming when the very core of the venture is gaming. 😂🤣

Sony "betrayed" their shills and now they are fighting to keep their heads above water with all these crybaby essays.

Well at long last you can claim that MS will win a generation,since the PS5 games will run on azure,now you can claim that MS has more users on its network that any other platform.

#221 Posted by Pedro (34387 posts) -

@tormentos: Poor thing, you think I or the vast majority of gamers give a shit about companies "winning" a generation. 🤣😂 Ah well! Shills will be shills.

#222 Posted by tormentos (29006 posts) -

@Pedro said:

@tormentos: Poor thing, you think I or the vast majority of gamers give a shit about companies "winning" a generation. 🤣😂 Ah well! Shills will be shills.

Poor lemming you still denying who you cheer for.

Never has there been a faction so shameful to admit who they cheer for than lemming,but i have to admit if Kingtito,blackace,and NyaDC and all its alts can claim they are not lemmings, it should be far easier for you as you are not as extreme as those.

#223 Posted by Pedro (34387 posts) -

@tormentos: So, because you are shill you think everyone is a shill. 😂🤣 Keep writing dem essays to defend your master.

#224 Edited by PC_Rocks (2231 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@pc_rocks said:

@ellos:

1-Bullshit please find me Nvidia streaming games on 2006 like sony allowed me to do with my PS3 and PSP over the internet i dare you.

In fact Gforce now started in 2015,even PS Now predates it.

IN 2006 sony was a pioneer,they allowed playstation 3 owners to actually access PS1 games they had on their PS3 HDD and stream then to the PSP remotely by internet,and it was freaking FREE.

Why do you think Sony bought Onlive and Gaikai? They were already experimenting on streaming PS fans had been doing that since 2006,hell even distribute compute was on sony's mind before MS cloud to boost graphics came into play on xbox one.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Nvidia...what?lol

I played my PS1 games over the internet and was pretty good,YEARS before Nvidia had anything,hell 9 years earlier.

Won't answer to all the rubbish that you have posted again because that's what a fraud like you do. This is the same crap you have been owned over again and again. Remain butthurt that Sony was neither the first nor the best.

Ownage Source 1 Post#70 onwards specially post#105 about Gaikai being sh*t

Ownage Source 2 Post#57 onwards

You think I can't link it or if keep posting the same crap over and over again will make it the truth? Everyone can see how cows tried to up sell the Sony's ability to serve users. You're a fraud and a flip flopper, always have been, always will be.

#225 Edited by Xabiss (2620 posts) -
@tormentos said:
@Xabiss said:

NO i am not and you are FACTUALLY WRONG PSN infrastructure doesn't suck and it support millions of players daily,in fact it was doing cross play before MS did without problems.

Basically anything live does PSN can do it as well,this shitty believe that Live is this untouchable services that no one can match live only in lemmings wet dreams.

There is no WORSE fanboy that those who don't see them self as fanboys while spitting in other fanboys directions.

Dude networks are grown,stop this bullshit sony is a more than 70 billion a year company in sales,it certainly can invest in making a cloud just like they can invest in building their own console if the want to and like they use to DO,but is far less expensive to outsource that to create something on your own.

Is not 2006 PSN is every bit as good as live,both are about the same time down,and the experience is more or less the same,with MS having a little faster downloads,hell PSN was a little faster in match making than live according to a report some years ago.

Yes and that is what i have been telling you this move is about saving money,but you can't help your self when you see a cow attacking MS and just like Blackace or dynamitecop you explode against cow,and bring say shit that is totally false.

Like you just did now saying sony Infrastructure sucks.

@cainetao11 said:

Yes that is what most blind biased fanboys do when they get their buns handed to them on a plate.

Gaikai and Onlive are not just servers is a STREAMING TECH,is a PLATFORM in which those games run,is not about only having the servers,hell PS3 games on PS Now run on modified PS3 hardware and use gaikai and onlive streaming tech.

Ok time to prove your bullshit prove that what we claim was wrong,go ahead show me MS STREAM SERVICE,oh wait MS doesn't have shit even that it has its own DAMN CLOUD FOR YEARS NOW while sony just had a bunch of last gen PS3 and is running its service,how is that even possible what gives? Ins't MS suppose to be dominating in this area right now? They have the cloud and the billions.

And they don't even have a service,so yeah sony had a head start on MS in fact by years it has been doing what MS hasn't been able to do even with its own cloud,maybe the streaming tech they have is not as good as the cloud they have.

Avery one will do that as MS will enter streaming as well where have you been?

Oh wait you still think that they don't have a head start just because they change to azure are you fu**ing for real? Dude they have a head start they have millions of costumers on their service vs MS which has NON.

In fact you act like if this mean those people will be with MS rather than sony,that is a total joke Sony was running PS4 games on PS Now on amazon ones,so tell me how is that different to what they will do now,they were already outsourcing.

And yes sony has the damn money to build a cloud,just because MS doesn't buy Activision doesn't mean they are BROKE what the fu** man,sony is a huge ass company who even use to make its own damn platform something MS has never done and will never EVERRRRR do,oh wait MS can't build a factory to make the xbox damn broke and poor company it most be.

Yeah that is exactly like you sound,reality is that if far cheaper to use other people Infrastructure than making your own,MS,Amazon and Google have all 3 something in common they have a cloud for multiple busyness,not just for 1 thing,sony making a cloud and trying to compete with MS,google,or amazon would be fatal,they can built a cloud,but lest be real i don't think they can charge low enough to actually steal costumers from MS,amazon or google,what sony did is probably go with the cheapest that in this case was probably MS.

Is not the first time MS and sony have busyness all damn Vaio PC use windows regardless of MS and sony fierce competition on other markets,hell MS ended using Blu-ray which sony as well as other companies make money on each damn drive sold.

Oh please man stop with the damn stock crap man,it doesn't prove anything here.

If funny because MS had to freaking join xbox,windows and other divisions as well to cover up the shitty performance of the xbox. So yeah MS may dwarf sony revenue wise that that doesn't mean at all that sony can't build a damn cloud,MS never owned a factory to make consoles i guess they are too broke to do it.

Yeah it takes more than just money to do something,here i though you as a lemming would understand that considering how MS hasn't won a single damn generation in close to 20 years while sony came hit the market by storm,millions will do nothing for you if you don't have the right ideas,MS is a testament to that,in more than one market,lets not forget windows phones and zune bing and many other MS products and services which have fail regardless of MS having cash to burn.

FACTUALLY they are competing and beating MS ass by years now,when MS has its own damn cloud and sony had old ass tech from 2006,that is a testament to who has been on its knees bend over. :)

No you are wrong, keep crying you are just proving my point even more. Looks how serious you are taking this. Just pathetic and hilarious at the same time. Holy shit you are just the laughing stock of SW with these wall of text of bullshit opinions. ROFLMAO!

MELTDOWN IN FULL EFFECT!

#226 Posted by dagubot (1300 posts) -

This thread is hilarious...some of you spend way too much time on here...lol.

#227 Posted by Xabiss (2620 posts) -

@dagubot: People can't handle Sony and Microsoft partnering on something. It is just hilarious the meltdowns happening because of it. ROFLMAO!

#228 Edited by BigBadBully (2159 posts) -

Good Move, Sony needed help in expanding psn/PSNow and multiplayer gaming. This backs up from what Sony was saying about doubling down on improving its network and MS will aid immensely with its data centers for Sony to reach more customers and bolster its network.

Most likely see more multiplayer games, Sony devs now have the resources to utilize cloud computing, assume tech behind Xcloud will aid PSNow, MS PlayFab team can assist Sony devs with cloud development for game features, crossplay multiplayer, etc...

Sony and MS working together to build a strong network with robust features that will improve gaming for both companies and third party developers.

#229 Posted by cainetao11 (36543 posts) -

Holy crap. Nobody got time for that.

#230 Edited by ellos (2021 posts) -

@pc_rocks: Yes comparing to microsoft xbox. I should have made that clear if i didn't. Thats what my answer was meant to be. Yes it is crap but they were in there as a console manufacture. Streaming is going to improve. The question was where sony was going to go and now we got the answer. As a company they can at least say the division the team is already set up and now there bringing in the infrastructure. They can grow from there they know there services and what they needed to expand.

#231 Posted by Jacanuk (18421 posts) -
@cainetao11 said:

And the SW forum really is pointless now.

Also, this proves PSN DID IN FACT SUCK. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How on earth did you get to that conclusion?

The market leader by a long short and the most successful gaming subscription service sucked? because Sony has gone into a co-lab with Microsoft about providing the best possible conditions for Sony´s cloud-based gaming.

LOL, and Santa is real and he and Hoffa and Tu-pac are all dancing around the Christmas tree together with Elvis and MJ.

#232 Posted by ronvalencia (27668 posts) -

@BigBadBully said:

Good Move, Sony needed help in expanding psn/PSNow and multiplayer gaming. This backs up from what Sony was saying about doubling down on improving its network and MS will aid immensely with its data centers for Sony to reach more customers and bolster its network.

Most likely see more multiplayer games, Sony devs now have the resources to utilize cloud computing, assume tech behind Xcloud will aid PSNow, MS PlayFab team can assist Sony devs with cloud development for game features, crossplay multiplayer, etc...

Sony and MS working together to build a strong network with robust features that will improve gaming for both companies and third party developers.

Sony didn't partner with IBM's Softlayer cloud solution LOL.

#233 Posted by PC_Rocks (2231 posts) -

@ellos:

Of course, that's reasonable and understandable. My post wasn't a knock on you per se but specifically for the part where you assumed that fanboy was right. He has changed stances multiple times and had made outrageous claims in complete 180 to what he's saying now. Rule of thumb: he's never right and twist things to suit his narrative.

#234 Posted by Daniel_Su123 (1061 posts) -

I think it signals Sony finally accepting that consoles are going to become less important as time goes on. Anybody with a rational business plan will know that being a traditional hardware company in the gaming space will guarantee bankruptcy.

#235 Posted by tormentos (29006 posts) -

@Pedro said:

@tormentos: So, because you are shill you think everyone is a shill. 😂🤣 Keep writing dem essays to defend your master.

I don't think you are a shill, you are one and the countless post here cheer leading for MS prove it.

@pc_rocks said:

Won't answer to all the rubbish that you have posted again because that's what a fraud like you do. This is the same crap you have been owned over again and again. Remain butthurt that Sony was neither the first nor the best.

You think I can't link it or if keep posting the same crap over and over again will make it the truth? Everyone can see how cows tried to up sell the Sony's ability to serve users. You're a fraud and a flip flopper, always have been, always will be.

We already have this argument and we owned your ass when you try to imply that Nvidia was the first to do cloud gaming,when in reality sony predates Nvidia by years.

PS Now works as intended and sony own several streaming patents which they still use on their servers.

On 2006 there was no Nvidia cloud streaming at ALL,while we already were playing with it thanks to sony in fact aside from crytek which in 2005 started experimenting with the idea and stop in 2007 pretty much no one was doing it,streaming games over the internet was something sony was working for years before the PS3 came and which was a LAUNCH feature by the way of the PS3.

Again you just feel left out and had to try to drag PC in..Hahahaa

@Xabiss said:

No you are wrong, keep crying you are just proving my point even more. Looks how serious you are taking this. Just pathetic and hilarious at the same time. Holy shit you are just the laughing stock of SW with these wall of text of bullshit opinions. ROFLMAO!

MELTDOWN IN FULL EFFECT!

NO not at all you claimed Sony Infrastructure sucked which is a LIE period.

Calling me the laughing stock of SW does nothing for your shitty argument,you are a lemming with a shitty double standard when it come to fanboys by the way.

I don't think you know what the world meltdown mean,is what you had every time you explode vs a cow like you did on this thread and claimed Sony's Infrastructure sucked.

@Xabiss said:

@dagubot: People can't handle Sony and Microsoft partnering on something. It is just hilarious the meltdowns happening because of it. ROFLMAO!

You are the one who claimed sony Infrastructure sucks,to think this deal is for any reason other than saving money is a joke,is just busyness nothing more.

#236 Posted by General_Solo76 (544 posts) -

Doesn’t matter in the end. Cloud streaming is the jumping off point for most gamers, especially the hardcore collectors and online competitors. Cloud streaming is a future only casuals of the Netflix generation could truly embrace

#237 Posted by SecretPolice (35235 posts) -

Poo cows, the carnage is almost too hard to watch, almost....

lol :P

#238 Posted by tormentos (29006 posts) -

@pc_rocks said:

@ellos:

Of course, that's reasonable and understandable. My post wasn't a knock on you per se but specifically for the part where you assumed that fanboy was right. He has changed stances multiple times and had made outrageous claims in complete 180 to what he's saying now. Rule of thumb: he's never right and twist things to suit his narrative.

Dude stop you are a joke and the fact that you have to hide under a alt account lemming says it all.

There is no rule changing i beat your argument down to the grown,PS Now works and is basically the number one service right now on this market easy is 720p because streaming 1080p requires high bandwidth from the consumer end,and sony wanted to keep it as low as possible.

But the service does work as intended and sony was one of the pioneers in this area were ever you want to admit it or not.

Now you can continue your butthurt charade about everything sony sucking. :)

#239 Posted by SecretPolice (35235 posts) -

Unholy cowzerzzz...

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/playstation-was-largely-left-out-of-negotiations-w/1100-6467019/

Lololol :P

#240 Posted by sealionact (3879 posts) -

@son-goku7523: Lol....where do you get your theories from? Of course Japanese companies can be bought by foreign companies.... Sharp corporation was bought by Taiwanese Foxconn, and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide.

#241 Edited by Xabiss (2620 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

I don't think you are a shill, you are one and the countless post here cheer leading for MS prove it.

@pc_rocks said:

We already have this argument and we owned your ass when you try to imply that Nvidia was the first to do cloud gaming,when in reality sony predates Nvidia by years.

PS Now works as intended and sony own several streaming patents which they still use on their servers.

On 2006 there was no Nvidia cloud streaming at ALL,while we already were playing with it thanks to sony in fact aside from crytek which in 2005 started experimenting with the idea and stop in 2007 pretty much no one was doing it,streaming games over the internet was something sony was working for years before the PS3 came and which was a LAUNCH feature by the way of the PS3.

@Xabiss said:

MELTDOWN IN FULL EFFECT!

NO not at all you claimed Sony Infrastructure sucked which is a LIE period.

Calling me the laughing stock of SW does nothing for your shitty argument,you are a lemming with a shitty double standard when it come to fanboys by the way.

I don't think you know what the world meltdown mean,is what you had every time you explode vs a cow like you did on this thread and claimed Sony's Infrastructure sucked.

@Xabiss said:

You are the one who claimed sony Infrastructure sucks,to think this deal is for any reason other than saving money is a joke,is just busyness nothing more.

ROFL still have a meltdown with your wall of text. I already stated in several of my statements that I think they are doing it to save money also, but unlike you that is just my opinion. This partnership is just killing your and it is hilarious as hell to watch.

So keep crying my friend, because that is what fanboys do best. Well that and total meltdowns such as this one.

#242 Edited by Xabiss (2620 posts) -

@SecretPolice said:

Unholy cowzerzzz...

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/playstation-was-largely-left-out-of-negotiations-w/1100-6467019/

Lololol :P

And with this information below @tormentos head just exploded. ROFLMAO! I can't wait to see all his opinions, bullshit, meltdowns, and more crying. I know he will not disappoint!

According to the Bloomberg story, Sony realized that its own network services would not be enough to thrive in the future where cloud gaming is expected to take off, with new entrants like Google Stadia coming into the mix to compete.

"Sony feels threatened by this trend and the mighty Google, and has decided to leave its network infrastructure build-up to Microsoft," Asymmetric Advisors strategist Amir Anvarzadeh told Bloomberg. "Why would they sleep with the enemy unless they feel threatened?"

#243 Edited by ronvalencia (27668 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

@pc_rocks said:

Remote desktop is not new. I could use Swiftshader (fast just-in-time re-compiler based CPU DX9 render) on old Windows 2003 Server's remote desktop. The problem during year 2003 is obtaining GPU rendered results and routing it towards remote desktop presentation layer. OpenGL 1.x can be streamed over Windows 2003 Server's remote desktop connection, but broken with OpenGL 2.x

Citrix (HDX Pro) or VMware/Teradici (PCoIP in HW) supports 3D graphics acceleration in hardware from workstation to workstation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teradici Accelerated GPU remote desktop with video compression since 2004

Windows 2003 Server's remote desktop feature has existed since Windows NT 4.0 Terminal Server Edition.

I could play WinQuake via CPU render with Windows 2003 Server's remote desktop.

Windows Server 2008 R2's remote desktop with Direct3D acceleration example

Loading Video...

"Prior art" kills "johnny come lately" patents.

High-end gaming x86 PC blurs the line with workstation/server X86 PCs when Intel/AMD recycles server parts for high-end PC gaming.

Windows 2016/2019 Server doesn't install Windows 10's bloat-ware/ad-ware as standard, hence it's inherently faster.

#244 Edited by PC_Rocks (2231 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@pc_rocks said:

Just because you say something doesn't make it true. The proof is in the link I posted. PS Now works as intended as in it's intended to be crap and shit that's why it puts users in a queue while having a substandard up to 720p/30 stream. Gaikai was shit before Nvidia and it's Nvidia's technology that is powering Gaikai.

Sony didn't do anything that wasn't done years before and in much better form be it P2P or cloud streaming. Remain butthurt because Sony was neither the first nor the best. We all know you and your fellow cows tried to up sell Sony and are now totally DC them running to MS.

#245 Posted by ButDuuude (1311 posts) -

@daniel_su123: Finally admitting it? Shuhei Yoshida suggested that this could be the last generation of consoles back in 2016.

#246 Posted by SecretPolice (35235 posts) -

@Xabiss:

The stomping of hooves and gnashing of teeth shall be Herd around the world. lol :P

#247 Edited by PC_Rocks (2231 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@pc_rocks said:

@ellos:

Dude stop you are a joke and the fact that you have to hide under a alt account lemming says it all.

There is no rule changing i beat your argument down to the grown,PS Now works and is basically the number one service right now on this market easy is 720p because streaming 1080p requires high bandwidth from the consumer end,and sony wanted to keep it as low as possible.

But the service does work as intended and sony was one of the pioneers in this area were ever you want to admit it or not.

Now you can continue your butthurt charade about everything sony sucking. :)

Okay then report me to mods and let's see what happens? Why don't you bet your account on it and see if I'm a lemming hiding behind an alt? Let's do it, fraud. Let's see if you have the guts or again chicken your way out as always.

You're a fraud and a flip flopper, always have been, always will be. You lie every time you type something. Try to deny that you you didn't claim these things:

Also many cows that are also in this very thread shouting it's just business have said in the past that Sony don't need any data centers or have any disadvantage against MS/Amazon/Google and have gone as far as to say cloud is just a fancy name of servers in a building and Sony already have PS Vue and hence they are better than MS. Many who are now saying that SOny used Azure in the past have also tried to downplay it when others brought it up in earlier threads and tried to brush it aside by saying it was a different division and hence shouldn't count.

Try to deny it and I'll pull all your posts saying exactly that. I dare you. You're a flip flopper and a liar.

PS Now sucks donkey balls and always did. You can't hide behind user's bandwidth because users are happily streaming 4K content on youtube, netflix, hulu etc. and it's Sony who don't have the capability to serve high quality content as evident from them having to put users in queue.

#248 Posted by tormentos (29006 posts) -

@SecretPolice:

Yeah I just read that is truly sad,people think Sony joined ms because they are the greatest,it was based on busyness move to save money as the negotiations with Amazon failed,the way I see it Sony is more concern with Google than with ms.

#249 Posted by PC_Rocks (2231 posts) -

@ronvalencia said:

Remote desktop is not new. I could use Swiftshader (fast just-in-time re-compiler based CPU DX9 render) on old Windows 2003 Server's remote desktop. The problem during year 2003 is obtaining GPU rendered results and routing it towards remote desktop presentation layer. OpenGL 1.x can be streamed over Windows 2003 Server's remote desktop connection, but broken with OpenGL 2.x

Citrix (HDX Pro) or VMware/Teradici (PCoIP in HW) supports 3D graphics acceleration in hardware from workstation to workstation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teradici Accelerated GPU remote desktop with video compression since 2004

Windows 2003 Server's remote desktop feature has existed since Windows NT 4.0 Terminal Server Edition.

That's exactly what I said in the first thread I linked but idiots like tormentos don't know anything about anything. He can only google buzzwords and PR and then try to pass him self as someone knowledgeable. Even if he does know about something, he lies and tries to obfuscate the details to push his agenda.

#250 Posted by SecretPolice (35235 posts) -

@tormentos:

Yup, everyone would do well to always remember... It's just bidness. lol :P