HBO's The Last of Us getting mad praise, the LGBT+ love is real

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@hardwenzen said:

Not only do you have a bunch of useless shit, but you're incapable of controlling your spendings? What a pickle we find ourselves in, eh?

Get a better job and you can stop being jealous and going off-topic to cry about what I have in every thread.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#152 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38813 Posts

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

Already have it for over two years. Its called the Playstation 5. The system with the best looking title of 2022🤣

So again, your rtx4090 serves you for wut?

The PS5 is the ultimate waste of money.

PC gets more games, and plays all these games better (including Elden Ring). For you, since you seem to obsess over graphics, the 4090 offers a lot of value too. It may be worthless as far as I am concerned, but this has all to do with the types of games I play.

As for console gaming, the only system worth it is the switch, Series S (they are dirt cheap here), and PS4. The PS5 is pointless, maybe this will change at the end of the life cycle.

You really can't get a single day without me, can you? What a fan, an ER hate as well🙃

Cluelessness 1 is already showing in your first sentence about ER. Do have any idea how laggy PC servers are? The ping is unplayable. So your "better on pc" is, well, as always, fake news.

And since your taste is poop, of course you choose the worst systems as what's worth it for you. Do you even play 3D games? All i've seen you talk as of late is niche 2d games. Nvm just remembered that you're stuck with a 1070 and you care about performance🤗

No, I just saw a stupid comment and replied. PS5 is a piece of trash, that is all.

The Latency on the PC servers of Elden Ring were fine. There was the initial spike at launch due to an unexpected ammount of players, but now the servers are perfectly fine. After launch week there were no real issues.

Currently I play 4 games: Rimworld, Valheim, Bayonetta 3 and Mario XCOM 2. And Rimworld isn't Niche. Will add Ring Fit Adventure to my list after I have recovered from my overexertion.

The Series S is dirt cheap, can be found for less than 200 euro, which maeks it a really good entry point for a cheap modern gaming system. That accessability makes it a godsend for a lot of people out there.

The Switch has a mature library, that still somehow churned out 8 worthwhile exclusives last year alone and one timed exclusive.

The PS5 has next to nothing... A Ratchet and Clank game nobody cared for after a month, A Remake of a PS3 game, and its best exclusive is coming to PC really soon. At that point, the only justification for the system will be that Astro's Playground game. Especially since Sony's future looks REALLY bleak. With their focus on live service crap.

You know what's a piece of trash? Your taste in gaming, bro.

Latency is far from fine. You didn't do any multiplayer, so you shouldn't be talking about what's fine andwhat isn't. Or maybe that's just your standard, you know, trash latency.

So you don't really play video games lol. OK. Got it.

Trash from aliexpress is also cheap. Is this some kind of a possitive? I don't care how dirt cheap it is when it has no use. An S is a waste of electric bills.

The Switch has shovelware. At this point, even shovelware has trouble running on the damn thing lol

You're delusional, but you already knew that.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 hardwenzen

@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

Not only do you have a bunch of useless shit, but you're incapable of controlling your spendings? What a pickle we find ourselves in, eh?

Get a better job and you can stop being jealous and going off-topic to cry about what I have in every thread.

You're crying in every Sony thread🤡

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Zaryia
@hardwenzen said:
@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

You're crying in every Sony thread

Me others will be discussing video games and platforms, and you come in to diss me personally with ad-homs like some salty bitch. In every thread I post in.

You jelly. Time to get that GED.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 hardwenzen

@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:
@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

You're crying in every Sony thread

Me others will be discussing video games and platforms, and you come in to diss me personally with ad-homs like some salty bitch. In every thread I post in.

You jelly. Time to get that GED.

You talk about me beta testing, you get clapped🤡

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@mesome713: im proud of the cows for being so forward thinking and progressive, pro lgbtq+. These cows are making the world a better place. What awesome people, I should buy a ps5...eventually, when it stops sucking and pumping out non stop movie games.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Maroxad  Online
Member since 2007 • 23905 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Latency is far from fine. You didn't do any multiplayer, so you shouldn't be talking about what's fine andwhat isn't. Or maybe that's just your standard, you know, trash latency.

Trash from aliexpress is also cheap. Is this some kind of a possitive? I don't care how dirt cheap it is when it has no use. An S is a waste of electric bills.

The Switch has shovelware. At this point, even shovelware has trouble running on the damn thing lol

I did plenty of MP in Elden Ring, outside of the first week. The latency and connection speed was perfectly fine. In fact, I had a tradition of being summoned for other players to help them with the boss after I killed it myself. Of course during this time, I would also end up getting in PvP fights with invaders. So I got a good ammount of PvP and PvE experience.

What are you talking about? Rimworld, Valheim, Mario XCOM 2, Ring Fit and Bayonetta 3 are all actual video games. The games you have been praising are "games" that take more and more control away from the player for some very nongamey hold forward sections with about as much interactivity as Dragon's Lair.

Series S can run most games perfectly well, there is a fidelity cost, but that extra fidelity barely matters. The most popular card among Steam Users is the GTX 1650. The Second Place is the 1060 and Third place is 2060. Which goes to show how little most gamers care about that fidelity.

Heree you are, judging games you havent even played. You just instinctively called them shovelware without even knowing what games I am referring too. And for the record, most of those games were better recieved by the player base than ragnarok. Which isnt hard to do, considering how maligned Ragnarok is.

All in all, you are judging a port you never played (Elden Ring), and 9 games and you don't even know which ones.

Worlds_Apart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#158 Worlds_Apart
Member since 2017 • 498 Posts

Definitely interested in this. I'm in a tough situation as I haven't played the games yet and I feel the show might spoil it for me.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#159 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Sony Fan is projecting all through this thread.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Zaryia
@hardwenzen said:

You talk about me beta testing, you get clapped

What a scared little lying weasel 🤣😂. I never mentioned you ITT then you suddenly make this low IQ reply:

@hardwenzen said:

Been noticing Zaryia malding on SW more often than in the politics section. What gives? Sony applying THIS much stress on your shoulders?😆

Then I set you straight and you got rekt just like your Fighting for 2nd/3rd place™ system got rekt by PC last gen and this gen so far.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Maroxad  Online

@zaryia: Gotta love his Politcal Gamers Ad hominem.

The difference between us and a fraud like him is that we keep our political takes *IN* the PG board. While he is in several threads in SW crying about the "Woke".

But for him to require just how badly he is screwing up, would require him to have a shred of awareness.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

I did plenty of MP in Elden Ring, outside of the first week. The latency and connection speed was perfectly fine. In fact, I had a tradition of being summoned for other players to help them with the boss after I killed it myself. Of course during this time, I would also end up getting in PvP fights with invaders. So I got a good ammount of PvP and PvE experience.

What are you talking about? Rimworld, Valheim, Mario XCOM 2, Ring Fit and Bayonetta 3 are all actual video games. The games you have been praising are "games" that take more and more control away from the player for some very nongamey hold forward sections with about as much interactivity as Dragon's Lair.

Series S can run most games perfectly well, there is a fidelity cost, but that extra fidelity barely matters. The most popular card among Steam Users is the GTX 1650. The Second Place is the 1060 and Third place is 2060. Which goes to show how little most gamers care about that fidelity.

Heree you are, judging games you havent even played. You just instinctively called them shovelware without even knowing what games I am referring too. And for the record, most of those games were better recieved by the player base than ragnarok. Which isnt hard to do, considering how maligned Ragnarok is.

All in all, you are judging a port you never played (Elden Ring), and 9 games and you don't even know which ones.

You really are a professional liar. We already spoke about pvp, and every time you tried your hardest to bash it, while pretending like you knew what you were talking about, your ass was always wrong, and you spoke out of your ass. Invading 5 times is not doing plenty of pvp lol

As i said, you don't really play video games. Honestly, you might think of playing some in 2023.

Your definition of "perfectly well" is poorly calibrated. Might think of doing something about that for the upcoming year, maroxad. Everything but indie titles are pathetic on an S. Its a garbage system. Playing on the S is like sticking to the XboneX when the next gen has began. Not very smart.

I see a Switch game, its an insta shovelware title. Nintendo stopped releasing games worthwhile on this system years ago. They've been on autopilot farming casuals since 2019, and don't expect any changes until their next system.

What do you mean a port i never played? Are you talking about ER on pc? Buddy, i have watched dozens and dozens of hours of pvp. I follow some people that began on the ps5 because that's where most of the community is (another reason to play on PS and not pc), then switched to pc for that stable 60fps, and within 3 days, they just couldn't play it anymore, and went back to the ps5. You could VERY clearly see why. Shit's rubberbanding to hell and back. Its an attrocious experience. I feel bad for every single person who is trying to coop and especially pvp on the pc version.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 hardwenzen

@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

What a scared little lying weasel 🤣😂. I never mentioned you ITT then you suddenly make this low IQ reply:

@hardwenzen said:

Been noticing Zaryia malding on SW more often than in the politics section. What gives? Sony applying THIS much stress on your shoulders?😆

Then I set you straight and you got rekt just like your Fighting for 2nd/3rd place™ system got rekt by PC last gen and this gen so far.

Nobody cares about your pc, dude. You need to get over how useless your system is. Haven't you seen? Even AI thinks the PS5 is better.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Maroxad  Online

@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

You really are a professional liar. We already spoke about pvp, and every time you tried your hardest to bash it, while pretending like you knew what you were talking about, your ass was always wrong, and you spoke out of your ass. Invading 5 times is not doing plenty of pvp lol

As i said, you don't really play video games. Honestly, you might think of playing some in 2023.

Your definition of "perfectly well" is poorly calibrated. Might think of doing something about that for the upcoming year, maroxad. Everything but indie titles are pathetic on an S. Its a garbage system. Playing on the S is like sticking to the XboneX when the next gen has began. Not very smart.

I see a Switch game, its an insta shovelware title. Nintendo stopped releasing games worthwhile on this system years ago. They've been on autopilot farming casuals since 2019, and don't expect any changes until their next system.

What do you mean a port i never played? Are you talking about ER on pc? Buddy, i have watched dozens and dozens of hours of pvp. I follow some people that began on the ps5 because that's where most of the community is (another reason to play on PS and not pc), then switched to pc for that stable 60fps, and within 3 days, they just couldn't play it anymore, and went back to the ps5. You could VERY clearly see why. Shit's rubberbanding to hell and back. Its an attrocious experience. I feel bad for every single person who is trying to coop and especially pvp on the pc version.

In other words, you admit you are judging a game you havent played. Port in this case... And I had more than 5 PvP matches. I think it was around 20 in general, enough to see the blatant flaws with the PvP.

And here you are, once again, judging games as shovelware even you don't even know what games I am talking about. THis is being blatantly dishonest.

And... watching gameplay isnt the same as playing. But going by your logic that it is, I guess I can now speak on GoW: Ragnarok as if I had actually played it. Ragnarok is a disaster of a game that has no redeeming qualities, aside from its performance. It is extremely tedious to play, and worse than 2018 in virtually every aspect.

Or let's not do that, not everyone wants to fall down to your... level.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Maroxad  Online

@hardwenzen said:
@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

@hardwenzen said:

Nobody cares about your pc, dude. You need to get over how useless your system is. Haven't you seen? Even AI thinks the PS5 is better.

This AI?

Loading Video...
Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Zaryia
@hardwenzen said:
@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

@hardwenzen said:

Nobody cares about your pc, dude.

You sure seem to, you bring it up in every thread.

So jelly!

@hardwenzen said:

Haven't you seen? Even AI thinks the PS5 is better.

The only way cows will get a win in SW, some off-topic wonky AI 🤣😂

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

@hardwenzen said:

This AI?

Loading Video...

You're just jelly that both, humans AND AI agree on Playstation being better.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Zaryia

@hardwenzen said:

You're just jelly that both, humans

Pretty sure PC wins every poll it's in, as well as having the most gamers by a large margin.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 hardwenzen

@zaryia: You too are jelly about AI siding with us, Sony Professionals?😂This is hilarious.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6863 Posts

@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

What 30-40fps? Are you blind or something? Are you OK???😂

Poory playing dumb. Here let me randomly think of a few relevant examples literally off the top of my head: The latest GOW runs at 30 fps (LOL WTF?) on PS5. Elden Ring runs 30-60 fps unless you use the PS4 version on PS5.🤣😂. Callisto Protocol runs at 30 fps!

And this isn't even getting into it's wonky VRR and bad input lag.

You can play both GoW and Calysto Protocol at a solid 60fps. Wtf are you talking about?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Silentchief

@Maroxad:

Mods to fix the mediocre mechanics, lower input lag.

I never encountered any hackers, but it doesnt matter, because the PvP in ER is a mess anyways. It was clearly added as a formality.

Because you barely engage in the pvp 🤣. Don't worry I wouldn't either if I was playing the PC version. It's one of the best aspects of the game and it's terrible on the PC. So for the vast majority of the audience it's the worst version.

@Maroxad:

Look at the first page again, there were plenty of people moaning about "teh woke".

And calling people out for bad takes is not being triggered. Pointing out Hardwenzen's terrible takes in every thread isn't being triggered.

The only person that said anything was a rabbid lemming even Hardwenzen was saying it was going to be great 🤣.

You can't help yourself. White knighting for a game you hate because the show is " so progressive" 🤣🤣

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By hardwenzen
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

Poory playing dumb. Here let me randomly think of a few relevant examples literally off the top of my head: The latest GOW runs at 30 fps (LOL WTF?) on PS5. Elden Ring runs 30-60 fps unless you use the PS4 version on PS5.🤣😂. Callisto Protocol runs at 30 fps!

You can play both GoW and Calysto Protocol at a solid 60fps. Wtf are you talking about?

His brain is completely fried from the politics section of this forum. He has no idea wtf he is talking about when posting on SW anymore.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Silentchief

@Maroxad:

Yuo know full well what I was talking about...

And even for gaming, MS's influence completely dwarfs Sony. Although the PS5 is fairly popular (still smaller than the 6 year old Switch lol), their actual first party games seem to have limited influence. Mostly following trends rather than setting them. Meanwhile MS actually sets standards with their gamepass.

This may be the dumbest and most delusional take in the history of system wars. On what planet does MS gaming influence dwarfs Sony?

As of of 2022 Sony is the largest gaming company surpassing Tencent and Microsoft. They have a more successful platform, more successful franchises and are a far more successful brand globally.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Silentchief
@hardwenzen said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

His brain is completely fried from the politics section of this forum. He has no idea wtf he is talking about when posting on SW anymore.

He speaks non stop drivel.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Maroxad  Online
@silentchief said:

@Maroxad:

Yuo know full well what I was talking about...

And even for gaming, MS's influence completely dwarfs Sony. Although the PS5 is fairly popular (still smaller than the 6 year old Switch lol), their actual first party games seem to have limited influence. Mostly following trends rather than setting them. Meanwhile MS actually sets standards with their gamepass.

This may be the dumbest and most delusional take in the history of system wars. On what planet does MS gaming influence dwarfs Sony?

As of of 2022 Sony is the largest gaming company surpassing Tencent and Microsoft. They have a more successful platform, more successful franchises and are a far more successful brand globally.

Another person who doesnt understand the infrastructure of game development.

Coming from the same guy who is dead wrong about damn near everything :D

Do you have any idea what role MS software plays in actual infrastructure in actual game development?

@silentchief said:

@Maroxad:

Mods to fix the mediocre mechanics, lower input lag.

I never encountered any hackers, but it doesnt matter, because the PvP in ER is a mess anyways. It was clearly added as a formality.

Because you barely engage in the pvp 🤣. Don't worry I wouldn't either if I was playing the PC version. It's one of the best aspects of the game and it's terrible on the PC. So for the vast majority of the audience it's the worst version.

The only person that said anything was a rabbid lemming even Hardwenzen was saying it was going to be great 🤣.

You can't help yourself. White knighting for a game you hate because the show is " so progressive" 🤣🤣

20 PvP fights is certainly eenough considering to tell that PvP does NOT have the latency issues you assert. But again, I am speaking as someone who actually played the PC version.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By hardwenzen
@silentchief said:
@hardwenzen said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:

And notice how he never comments on actual games? Its always "my version of the game is better because i spent 2.5k on a single component of my computer". I don't believe i have ever seen him write his opinion about ANY video games that he plays. He has a 4090, and i bet you anything that he is not even playing anything.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Randy_Lahey
Member since 2022 • 1803 Posts

@Maroxad: I know one thing. Video games are being made for PS5 and are actually released. How’s the current situation over at xbox?

*crickets*. I would be mad if I backed the xbox horse too bro lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-6441e3287c30b
deactivated-6441e3287c30b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#178 deactivated-6441e3287c30b
Member since 2022 • 16 Posts

I guess video game adaptations have reached new heights. I wish I had HBO Max so I could watch it.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Maroxad  Online
@randy_lahey said:

@Maroxad: I know one thing. Video games are being made for PS5 and are actually released. How’s the current situation over at xbox?

*crickets*. I would be mad if I backed the xbox horse too bro lmao

Oh for the love of... MS's main influence in gaming does NOT come from their Xbox division but rather at the low level stuff, as well as the role their software plays in game development. I could go into a lot of detail as to why MS is by far the most important company as far as gaming is concerned, but I see no reason to derail this thread.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Silentchief

@hardwenzen said:
@silentchief said:
@hardwenzen said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:

And notice how he never comments on actual games? Its always "my version of the game is better because i spent 2.5k on a single component of my computer". I don't believe i have ever seen him write his opinion about ANY video games that he plays. He has a 4090, and i bet you anything that he is not even playing anything.

He never does he's almost like a robot. He will just mention the resolution/framerate and all the hypothetical advantages the PC version may have( if you have the latest and greatest hardware) which he always claims to have. But will never post pictures of it or prove it. Never mentions any game he's into . He will trash any Playstation exclusive as a movie game but then brag about how he has the superior version( when it comes to PC).

He's honestly sad and pathetic. It's best to just call him out when he's wrong and let him talk to himself as he claims he's won.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 hardwenzen

@silentchief said:
@hardwenzen said:
@silentchief said:
@hardwenzen said:
@silentchief said:

He never does he's almost like a robot. He will just mention the resolution/framerate and all the hypothetical advantages the PC version may have( if you have the latest and greatest hardware) which he always claims to have. But will never post pictures of it or prove it. Never mentions any game he's into . He will trash any Playstation exclusive as a movie game but then brag about how he has the superior version( when it comes to PC).

He's honestly sad and pathetic. It's best to just call him out when he's wrong and let him talk to himself as he claims he's won.

Probably another Google Ai bot like @ronvalencia😆

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Silentchief

@Maroxad:

Do you have any idea what role MS software plays in actual infrastructure in actual game development?

You didn't specifically mention game development. You said " influence in gaming". You calling anyone wrong is hillarious as you try to spin this argument from your dumb comment.

Microsoft has spent it's entire existence playing catchup to Playstation. It's studios haven't produced a new blockbuster IP in over a decade.

@Maroxad:

20 PvP fights is certainly eenough considering to tell that PvP does NOT have the latency issues you assert. But again, I am speaking as someone who actually played the PC version.

Yea that's nothing. I've won over 20 pvp fights in row. The hacking got worse the longer the game was out. After the first month invincible invaders were everywhere. A good friend of mine migrated from PC to Playstation for that very issue.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Maroxad  Online
@silentchief said:

You didn't specifically mention game development. You said " influence in gaming". You calling anyone wrong is hillarious as you try to spin this argument from your dumb comment.

1. Gaming includes Game Development... No Game Development = No Games. That much should have been obvious. Not my fault the guy who cites sources that refutes his own claims has a difficult time comprehending basic stuff.

2. Barring Phone Gaming, PC gaming is by far the biggest platform. And most PC games are designed for the Windows OS. This is to say, most video games that people play are ultimately played using Keys Microsoft themselves have developed. Honestly, there is a reason, MS's influence on gaming being immeasurable is completely uncontroversial among people who actually have a grasp on computer science.

3. 20'ish fights is enough to tell the latency levels are acceptable. As for hackers, I didnt run into a single one, but we are here comparing anecdotes so useless discussion.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

Why are you lying man?

God of War Ragnarok’s graphics modes on PS5 and PS4, explained - Polygon

The Callisto Protocol performance mode - How to toggle and graphical differences (gfinityesports.com)

If you want to discuss lower settings and lower resolution and STILL having way lower FPS we can do that in another thread? But at max these games run at 30 fps. ER dips to 30-45 as well.

@silentchief said:
@hardwenzen said:

He has no idea wtf he is talking about when posting on SW anymore.

Other than the fact I just proved my sentence with the above links....

I guess facts are "drivel" now. What's with the ad-hominem circle jerk by the way?

@hardwenzen said:

His brain is completely fried from the politics section of this forum.

Winning debates with peer reviewed studies is "his brain is fried"? Interesting.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Zaryia
@hardwenzen said:
@silentchief said:
@hardwenzen said:
@silentchief said:

Moderators, want to do something about these two?

What the fucking shit even is this quote chain. 🤣 You're both typing pure fiction about me and this has nothing to do with the games we were discussing or platforms in this thread.

It's like you lost a debate so hard you have to go after the person directly with lies. 😂

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Silentchief

@Maroxad said:
@silentchief said:

@Maroxad:

1. Gaming includes Game Development... No Game Development = No Games. That much should have been obvious.

2. Barring Phone Gaming, PC gaming is by far the biggest platform. And most PC games are designed for the Windows OS. This is to say, most video games that people play are ultimately played using Keys Microsoft themselves have developed.

So your argument is because of "Window's " Microsoft is more influential in gaming 🤣🤣🤣.?

Microsoft hasn't even created a relevant development engine for **** sake.

At least Sony has a top tier engine still being used for games. Microsoft isn't even the most influential player in the PC space( that would go to Valve ).

Microsoft is more influential in the PC software space but in gaming they are not even remotely close to either Sony or Nintendo.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Silentchief

@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:
@silentchief said:
@hardwenzen said:
@silentchief said:

Mods?

What the fucking shit even is this quote chain. 🤣 You're both typing pure fiction about me and this has nothing to do with the games we were discussing.

I'm speaking pure fact actually.

BTW what was your favorite game last year?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Maroxad  Online
@zaryia said:

I guess facts are "drivel" now. What's with the ad-hominem circle jerk by the way?

Well, do you expect anything better from the tag team of the biggest clown on the Political Gamers and the biggest clown of the System Wars board?

Both here, clearly judging a port they havent even played... smh.

Edit: This game may be 16 years old, but this joke certainly aged REALLY well,

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

You have a low IQ and are a far right troll who has made 4 different accounts here because he keeps getting banned due to his low IQ.

I'm also speaking pure fact actually.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#190 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69428 Posts

@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

You have a low IQ and are a far right troll who has made 4 different accounts here because he keeps getting banned due to his low IQ.

That explains why he couldn't understand the Switch outselling the PS5. Thanks for the heads up.😂

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Randy_Lahey
Member since 2022 • 1803 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

Every Sony thread the clown car pulls up and diarrheas out the same ass hurt lemmings who misplace their rage unto the PS5, aka the only current system releasing bangers.

imagine building a $4k pc only to wait for games like Ragnarok and HFW to be ported over 2 years later, while at the same time claiming superiority?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Maroxad  Online
@Pedro said:

That explains why he couldn't understand the Switch outselling the PS5. Thanks for the heads up.😂

The guy's previous accounts were most likely BlackHairedHero and R-Gamer.

@silentchief said:

So your argument is because of "Window's " Microsoft is more influential in gaming 🤣🤣🤣.?

At least Sony has a top tier engine still being used for games. Microsoft isn't even the most influential player in the PC space( that would go to Valve ).

Microsoft is more influential in the PC software space but in gaming they are not even remotely close to either Sony or Nintendo.

Microsoft is the most influential company in gaming because. They are basically carrying the backend, of the majority of games out there. Sony's games are successful, but they aren't setting trends, and other studios arent exactly relying on them. If Sony and all their playstations were to disappear one day, a lot of people would be without a console, but gaming would carry on. If MS disappeared, and along with them, C#, Microsoft Imagine (formerly known as Dreamspark), DirectX, Visual Studio, Gamepass, Xbox, Windows and Office, there would be absolute chaos. Game Development is more accessible than ever, and thanks to this fact, so is the diversity of games we recieve. The gaming industry, due to its harsh conditions rely on a constant flow of fresh blood, and MS's initiative, has made video game development more accessible than ever.

And providing the keys is far more important than the engine. The fact that you don't seem to understand what role these keys play in actual software development (including game development), is really of your level of education.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#193 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12944 Posts

@silentchief said:

^more lies 😂

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Zaryia
@randy_lahey said:
@hardwenzen said:
@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

Every Sony thread the clown car pulls up and diarrheas out the same ass hurt lemmings who misplace their rage unto the PS5, aka the only current system releasing bangers.

imagine building a $4k pc only to wait for games like Ragnarok and HFW to be ported over 2 years later, while at the same time claiming superiority?

I merely corrected a false statement you made. I can requote your post and show you how you were objectively wrong again.

Why attack me with fictional ad-hominems over that? I didn't spend $4,000. And I don't just play superior PS games (lol 30 fps), as PC has the biggest high scoring library and the best online.

@randy_lahey

the only current system releasing bangers.

This kind of lying is almost a cult like behavior. It can so easily be disproved by simply visiting Gamespot or Metacritic.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Silentchief

@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

More lies actually. You are an alt account who admitted to having another account and then lied about forgetting your email.🤣🤣

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Silentchief
@Pedro said:
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

You couldn't understand why it outsold the PS5🤣.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

More lies actually.

Actually I stated a proven fact about you.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Maroxad  Online
@randy_lahey said:

Both PC and Switch are getting far more quality games than the PS5. And it isnt even close

Looking at the number of games that scored 80 or above from 2022 alone,

• PC: 92 games
  • Switch: 63 games
  • PS5: 34 games
  • Series X: 29 games

Given the overlapping games between all systems. It is VERY possible that with a PC alone you got more high scoring games than the Switch+PS5+Series X combined.

But the fact remains, the Switch got nearly twice as many high scoring games and the PC, three times as many.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Silentchief

@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@hardwenzen said:

Why are you lying man?

God of War Ragnarok’s graphics modes on PS5 and PS4, explained - Polygon

The Callisto Protocol performance mode - How to toggle and graphical differences (gfinityesports.com)

If you want to discuss lower settings and lower resolution and STILL having way lower FPS we can do that in another thread? But at max these games run at 30 fps. ER dips to 30-45 as well.

@silentchief said:
@hardwenzen said:

He has no idea wtf he is talking about when posting on SW anymore.

@hardwenzen said:

His brain is completely fried from the politics section of this forum.

Winning debates with peer reviewed studies is "his brain is fried"? Interesting.

You didn't win with any facts. You just changed your claim 🤣🤣.

You didn't mention anything about settings in your previous post.

Spin , spin , spin.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Silentchief

@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

More lies actually.

Actually I stated a proven fact about you.

Nope. I don't have 4 alts. You are an alt though, and you're a liar.