Have You Ever Felt Ashamed of Buying a CERTAIN Game?

  • 92 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for freedomfreak
#1 Posted by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -

Question mark.

Pfffff

I'm just trying to make a thread. I read something about esram, but I don't know what that is.

So, here I am. You ever bought a game where you were sheen'ing it up? Just being embarrassed? Obviously it's gonna be Japanese, because they're all perverts.

I'm just joking. Oh, man. I think I'm gonna fallalalalalala

Well, I rented BMX XXX once. I had no clue about how "naughty" it was. I just wanted a cool BMX game. Yeah, my older brother LOVED it though. Lottta skin was shown for some reason.

I should see a shrink.

What about you, SW? You ever bought something emba.. I'm so tired of typing that word. Guilty purchases. Or do you use Amazon? Digital?

Wooo digital!

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#2 Edited by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -

C'mon, you source maker loving sons of bitches!

Bring it on!!

Avatar image for PonchoTaco
#3 Edited by PonchoTaco (3182 posts) -

I'm pretty ashamed of renting Superman 64.

I don't like to talk about it.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#4 Edited by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@PonchoTaco said:

I'm pretty ashamed of renting Superman 64.

I don't like to talk about it.

Superman?

C'mon, man! Where's the boobs at? The weird japanese games? Poncho, I need you.

Avatar image for PonchoTaco
#5 Posted by PonchoTaco (3182 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

@PonchoTaco said:

I'm pretty ashamed of renting Superman 64.

I don't like to talk about it.

Superman?

C'mon, man! Where's the boobs at? The weird japanese games? Poncho, I need you.

Massive man boobs of steel.

Avatar image for mems_1224
#6 Edited by mems_1224 (56914 posts) -

Persona 4

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#7 Posted by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@PonchoTaco said:

Massive man boobs of steel.

Avatar image for k--m--k
#8 Posted by k--m--k (2528 posts) -

Never happened

and I played games like Barbie on PS one

its hard to feel ashamed when you dont have dignity and dont give a shit

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#9 Posted by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@mems_1224 said:

Persona 4

Isn't that the game for people that are unable to get friends in real life, so they settle for the "social" ones in that game?

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#10 Posted by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@k--m--k said:

Never happened

and I played games like Barbie on PS one

its hard to feel ashamed when you dont have dignity and dont give a shit

Why don't you give a shit, or have dignity?

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#11 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (5010 posts) -

Devil May Cry 4.

Avatar image for behardy24
#12 Edited by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

Not really.

Avatar image for mems_1224
#13 Posted by mems_1224 (56914 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:
@mems_1224 said:

Persona 4

Isn't that the game for people that are unable to get friends in real life, so they settle for the "social" ones in that game?

Its the most social interactivity I've had the last year. Yuki-chan loves me, I dont care what you think! DONT JUDGE ME!

Speaking of the lack of boobs, your new sig and avy doesn't deliver. You could have at least gone with the GOOD Dante. :P

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#14 Posted by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@princessgomez92 said:

Devil May Cry 4.

Nero is dreamy. Say it.

@mems_1224 said:

Its the most social interactivity I've had the last year. Yuki-chan loves me, I dont care what you think! DONT JUDGE ME!

Speaking of the lack of boobs, your new sig and avy doesn't deliver. You could have at least gone with the GOOD Dante. :P

Hey man, I've been dating this anime chick for years. She has big.. eyes. And pink hair. I love her, she loves ... not me, but it works. She dates this guy with a big, censored penis.

What a dweeb lol.

C'mon. DMC4 Dante is fearless. You prefer reboot Dante? I liked that game.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#15 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (5010 posts) -

Leon is dreamy. Not Nero.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#16 Edited by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@princessgomez92 said:

Leon is dreamy. Not Nero.

What about Dante? DMC3 Dante?

I agree, though. Leon is very, very dreamy.

Avatar image for Sweenix
#17 Edited by Sweenix (5957 posts) -

Every anime game i every brought.. To be honest.

Main one would be hatsune miku and atelier ayesha

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#18 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (5010 posts) -

Meh, Dante.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#19 Posted by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@Sweenix said:

Every anime game i every brought.. To be honest.

Main one would be hatsune miku and atelier ayesha

Does it really bother you when you buy them?

@princessgomez92 said:

Meh, Dante.

C'mon :(

Avatar image for wolverine4262
#20 Posted by wolverine4262 (20831 posts) -

Nintendogs

And Senran Kagura Burst.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#21 Posted by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@wolverine4262 said:

Nintendogs

And Senran Kagura Burst.

SENRAN KAGURA BURST?

Is it... good? Like, mechanically?

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#22 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (5010 posts) -

Play DMC3 and you'll understand. Juliet Starling is way more cooler.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#23 Posted by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@princessgomez92 said:

Play DMC3 and you'll understand. Juliet Starling is way more cooler.

Well, I will not disagree with that. Juliet is pretty.... pretty.

I'll send some good Rule34 your way.

Avatar image for wolverine4262
#24 Posted by wolverine4262 (20831 posts) -

@freedomfreak:

:jak:

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#25 Posted by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@wolverine4262 said:

/jakandsigz sig emote

I guess that means it's absolutely brilliant.

Avatar image for Lulu_Lulu
#26 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (19564 posts) -

Dead Or Alive 5 ! The Boob Simulator ! And Bayonetta.

And I bought them with no shame... Thats the part I'm ashamed of. :(

Avatar image for AznbkdX
#27 Edited by AznbkdX (4181 posts) -

Every game priced at $59.99 that's not a Ninty game.

I even felt funny buying DS 2 for $37.50 after the fact.

Certain game? Well I guess Deus Ex: HR for $59.99.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#28 Edited by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@Lulu_Lulu said:

Dead Or Alive 5 ! The Boob Simulator ! And Bayonetta.

And I bought them with no shame... Thats the part I'm ashamed of. :(

I got Dead or Alive off PS+, so no awkward purchases for me! It is a good fighter though. Jiggly Girls(great artist) aside.

And I love Bayonetta :p

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#29 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (5010 posts) -

No thanks.

Avatar image for lostrib
#30 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

COD Ghosts at launch

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#31 Edited by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@AznbkdX said:

Every game priced at $59.99 that's not a Ninty game.

I even felt funny buying DS 2 for $37.50 after the fact.

Certain game? Well I guess Deus Ex: HR for $59.99.

This is the cleanest post of this thread. We'll be needing no Kleenex for this one.

Yeah, I feel the same. I'm so done paying full price, except for Mario Kart 8. Got that preordered. Forgive me :p

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#32 Posted by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@lostrib said:

COD Ghosts at launch

Haha, same here.

What a great game.

I have to say that to myself to ease the pain of buying it, like you, at launch.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#34 Posted by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@magicalclick said:

I bought that Nickelodeon Water Blast game for 5 bucks from ToyRUs. Worst game I have bought for Xbox. Sold it to Gamestop for 9 bucks. Better price than Brother In Arm. Horrible game, best resale value.

I like BiA :(

Did it get you mucho achievement points though?

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#35 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (5010 posts) -

Never felt ashamed buying DOA Xtreme 2. And that's definitely a certain game.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#36 Posted by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@princessgomez92 said:

Never felt ashamed buying DOA Xtreme 2. And that's definitely a certain game.

No shame... at all?

Avatar image for IgGy621985
#37 Posted by IgGy621985 (5439 posts) -

@lostrib said:

COD Ghosts at launch

Haha, holy shit, really? :-D

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#38 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (5010 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:
@princessgomez92 said:

Never felt ashamed buying DOA Xtreme 2. And that's definitely a certain game.

No shame... at all?

Why would I be ashamed? It's a masterpiece.

Avatar image for lostrib
#39 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@freedomfreak: its been uninstalled

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#40 Posted by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@princessgomez92 said:

Why would I be ashamed? It's a masterpiece.

Oh, I'm just wondering. That's good to hear.

@lostrib said:

its been uninstalled

Can't say I blame you lol.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#41 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (5010 posts) -

CoD haters.....pffffft.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#42 Posted by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@princessgomez92 said:

CoD haters.....pffffft.

Tell me about it. I love COD.

NSFW

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#43 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (5010 posts) -

Sigh.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#44 Posted by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@princessgomez92 said:

Sith.

The most badass ones out there.

Avatar image for Lulu_Lulu
#45 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (19564 posts) -

@ freedomfreak

DOA Is the best fighting game I've everplayed. Its accessable without sacrificing challenge.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#46 Posted by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@Lulu_Lulu said:

DOA Is the best fighting game I've everplayed. Its accessable without sacrificing challenge.

Just like Rule34.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
#47 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (12619 posts) -

@lostrib said:

COD Ghosts at launch

My condolences.

I payed full price for Skyrim. Such a terrible game.

Avatar image for Zidaneski
#48 Posted by Zidaneski (8618 posts) -

Before I bought Hatsune Miku project diva I had this lengthy debate in my mind whether I would be ashamed of: digitally owning this game, playing it non-stop, downloading songs to my music collection, playing it at gaming parties, mastering nearly every song on expert difficulty, unlocking all collectibles, and making music videos with Hatsune Miku in them. There asnwer was NOT AT ALL!

Avatar image for lbjkurono23
#49 Edited by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ freedomfreak

DOA Is the best fighting game I've everplayed. Its accessable without sacrificing challenge.

Is it the only one you've played?

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#50 Edited by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@Zidaneski said:

Before I bought Hatsune Miku project diva I had this lengthy debate in my mind whether I would be ashamed of: digitally owning this game, playing it non-stop, downloading songs to my music collection, playing it at gaming parties, mastering nearly every song on expert difficulty, unlocking all collectibles, and making music videos with Hatsune Miku in them. There asnwer was NOT AT ALL!

There's nothing wrong with that.

But, seriously, between us... When you go and take pictures of Miku.. the fact that the game doesn't allow you to view her panties... That's... Well, that just sucks, right?