Has your interest in COD: Modern Warfare been renewed?

• 56 results
lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#52 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

Series has been dead to me for years, I gave WW2 a chance since it was one of the few games to release Xbox One X enhanced at the time, but still same shitty COD I remembered. And I might have maybe tried dabbling in some older titles like Infinite Warfare but that stuff never goes on sale and when it does it is still to expensive

To their credit though I have always been more of a Battlefield fan but now that shit is getting old to me, no worthy SP, and MP modes aren't very well thought out. I am about to say never again there too. I guess of any of the two stands to make a real comeback anytime soon it's potentially the COD series.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

lolno. Definitely not about to start buying these crappy games again.

Raining51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 Raining51
Member since 2016 • 1162 Posts

I'd say it's stayed pretty consistent honestly.

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By Valgaav_219
Member since 2017 • 3129 Posts

Haven't played a COD since MW2 but this one has me interested. I read like 4-5 page article in Game Informer and it described the game in great detail. It seems like they're listening to the fanbase and trying to improve on their shortcomings by bringing back the campaign and no battle royale. The new engine looks great too and I think the campaign should be pretty good.