User Lists: 5

#151 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:

Sure and what happens if you lose access to steam or steam goes under? EA origins access? etc?

by law they are required to provide you access to the games you have purchased.

that can mean a different server or sending your games to you on a CD. I dont think they are legally required to give you options however

when you buy a game (even on a disk) you do not buy the game. you buy ACCESS to the game ,and that is what you are legally entitled t

Which law would that be?

I dont know, I am not a legal expert but that is what I learned.

why do you ask?

let me check my references on which immigration law that is...oh I mean..

So you made it up? :D

like everyone on the forums who has said anything at all about what the laws are on immigration?

because they dont know the exact code of the law they are referring too?

intresting

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

by law they are required to provide you access to the games you have purchased.

that can mean a different server or sending your games to you on a CD. I dont think they are legally required to give you options however

when you buy a game (even on a disk) you do not buy the game. you buy ACCESS to the game ,and that is what you are legally entitled t

Which law would that be?

why do you ask?

like everyone on the forums who has said anything at all about what the laws are on immigration?

intresting

You claimed it was a law to provide you access to the games you purchased. I asked for the law.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:

Which law would that be?

why do you ask?

intresting

You claimed it was a law to provide you access to the games you purchased. I asked for the law.

I did NOT claim it was the law.

I said 'its the law as I understand it'. So given that you seem to be 'making up' everything about the law as it regards to immigration I can say its too bad your request, its meaningless and doesnt show I am incorrect.

you however, might be wrong on your statements regarding immigration however all because you do not know the code for said laws, I however said 'my understanding' which is a correct statement, that is my understanding

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

@dxmcat: Getting massive discounts on games and free games for $50 a year while you pay 6$ for a skin and your calling console gamers idiots? Lmao!

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 N64DD

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

why do you ask?

intresting

I said 'its the law as I understand it'. So given that you seem to be 'making up' everything about the law as it regards to immigration I can say its too bad your request, its meaningless and doesnt show I am incorrect.

you however, might be wrong on your statements regarding immigration however all because you do not know the code for said laws, I however said 'my understanding' which is a correct statement, that is my understanding

"by law they are required to provide you access to the games you have purchased."

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

intresting

"by law they are required to provide you access to the games you have purchased."

....is my understanding.

now that has been corrected, thanks for pointing out indirectly my errors and allowing me to fix them.

now f off

last reply on this matter because I think you are about to spam flag me

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 N64DD

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

intresting

....is my understanding.

now that has been corrected, thanks for pointing out indirectly my errors and allowing me to fix them.

now f off

last reply on this matter because I think you are about to spam flag me

I don't flag people.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts
@blackhairedhero said:

@dxmcat: Getting massive discounts on games and free games for $50 a year while you pay 6$ for a skin and your calling console gamers idiots? Lmao!

nice bubble world. but keep pretending that you know everything. I've never spent a dime on dlc or MTs.

your "free" games disappear once you stop paying. You have to pay for it to play, I don't. Idiot.

suckers gonna suck.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia: PC: monthly subscriptions, unfinished games, pay to win

Make sure you add those on the list.

Why? Several monthly sub games are incredible and purely optional. It's not an inherently negative trend compared to having to pay to play ANY game online on TOP of sub games. Unfinished games is early access. Pay to win is from lootboxes.

PC:

• Lootboxes
  • Early Access (Only talking about ones that end up basically being unfinished/broken scams.)

Consoles:

• Release DLC
  • Online Pass
  • Season Pass
  • Mandatory payed online
  • Microtransactions
  • Payed mods
  • Killed studios to create or stop exclusives

If PC set back gaming 10 years, consoles set it back a century. To be fair to console, that's many more systems and all closed allowing more of this nonsense.

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By That_Old_Guy
Member since 2018 • 1233 Posts

Also with games like Showering with Dad on Steam and that high school shooter game and the mass shooting emo metal guy game....yes PC gaming has set back gaming in general.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 TryIt

@zaryia said:
@blackhairedhero said:

Why? Several monthly sub games are incredible and purely optional. It's not an inherently negative trend compared to having to pay to play ANY game online on TOP of sub games. Unfinished games is early access. Pay to win is from lootboxes.

PC:

• Lootboxes
  • Early Access

Consoles:

• Release DLC
  • Online Pass
  • Season Pass
  • Mandatory payed online
  • Microtransactions
  • Payed mods
  • Killed studios

To be fair to console, that's many more systems and all closed allowing more of this nonsense.

I would absolutly not include 'Early Access' as a negative to any list. For many its literally been the best thing in gaming ever.

I would also add to your Console list of negatives (maybe) that have been introduced to gaming is 'paying for access to the internet that you are already paying for'

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Zaryia
@tryit said:
@zaryia said:
@blackhairedhero said:

PC:

• Lootboxes
  • Early Access

Consoles:

• Release DLC
  • Online Pass
  • Season Pass
  • Mandatory payed online
  • Microtransactions
  • Payed mods
  • Killed studios

To be fair to console, that's many more systems and all closed allowing more of this nonsense.

I would absolutly not include 'Early Access' as a negative to any list. For many its literally been the best thing in gaming ever.

I would also add to your Console list of negatives (maybe) that have been introduced to gaming is 'paying for access to the internet that you are already paying for'

I'll be more specific, I'm meaning to say the early access games that happen to never finish or remain broken trash.

You are correct some of them are insanely good.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By TryIt

@zaryia said:
@tryit said:
@zaryia said:
@blackhairedhero said:

PC:

• Lootboxes
  • Early Access

Consoles:

• Release DLC
  • Online Pass
  • Season Pass
  • Mandatory payed online
  • Microtransactions
  • Payed mods
  • Killed studios

I'll be more specific, I'm meaning to say permanently broken early access games.

You are correct some of them are insanely good.

basically what AAA or console market has done is taken the bad things from early access and embraced that and exploited to full profit possible.

they only look at something with the thought in mind of 'how can we exploit this'...rant over

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 dxmcat
@that_old_guy said:

Also with games like Showering with Dad on Steam and that high school shooter game and the mass shooting emo metal guy game....yes PC gaming has set back gaming in general.

you are on another whole level of moron.

I guess junk food set nutrition and humanity back too, right?

No one makes you buy it.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11082 Posts

What? If anything, PC gave devs more freedom to do what they want, even without the budget. There are indies that can be more polished than the bloat that rolls out from consoles, but it depends on just what they want to do and how much they can tackle. You can't blame shit like Fallout 76 on PC when they've been trying to tailor it for the console crowd anyway. Blame shitty devs that try to be too ambitious. Why would you try to make a world four times bigger than Fallout 4 when you know you had a hard time with the quality control on that game?

Honestly, consoles shouldn't have been following PC with every trend anyway. Xbox being in such bad shape this gen led them to do desperate tactics like dumping early access on their consumer base.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts
@BenjaminBanklin said:

What? If anything, PC gave devs more freedom to do what they want, even without the budget. There are indies that can be more polished than the bloat that rolls out from consoles, but it depends on just what they want to do and how much they can tackle. You can't blame shit like Fallout 76 on PC when they've been trying to tailor it for the console crowd anyway. Blame shitty devs that try to be too ambitious. Why would you try to make a world four times bigger than Fallout 4 you know you had a hard time with the quality control on that game?

Honestly, consoles shouldn't have been following PC with every trend anyway. Xbox being in such bad shape this gen led them to do desperate tactics like dumping early access on their consumer base.

Ain't it the truth. Early access and kickstarters have spit out some great games on PC. Just like every game, even AAA games that aren't early access, there are bound to be some lemons. Seems that Xbox is the only system that's having trouble with it.

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 That_Old_Guy

@dxmcat: I’m sorry did I insult your favorite platform with its contender of GOAT?

Why are you mad? Why are you bringing humanity into this?

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 dxmcat

@that_old_guy:

who said I was mad? you are jumping to conclusions.

Bad ideas have been on the shelves for over a century. To pretend that Steam was the first to do it is beyond stupid.

I guess you are beyond stupid.

Please tell me all your favorite movies and how they are all 90%+ on RT meta scale.

No one makes you buy the nutritionally worthless candy off the shelf, but I dont see you shaming the FDA for allowing it to be there.

Absolute complete idiot.

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By That_Old_Guy

@dxmcat: what shelf is Shower with Dad on?

Steam? Yeah it is.

Ah, ok.

Is it on the Xbox Marketplace? No? Hmmmmm.

Is it on the PS Store shelf? NO!?!? Hmmm, interesting.

Is it on the GameStop shelf? No again? Well dam.

Is it at Best Buy?

Shall I keep going “idiot”?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@that_old_guy said:

Steam? Yeah it is.

Ah, ok.

Is it at Best Buy?

https://www.gamerevolution.com/features/450587-sony-censorship-policy

lol

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#171 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

@n64dd said:

PC gaming is the reason alpha/beta/crowd sourcing gaming is so big. Now we have a whole bunch of incomplete piles of shit such as fallout 76, pubg and numerous others.

Thoughts?

It also gave you ppl Divinity Original Sin 2 and Witcher

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@that_old_guy said:

Steam? Yeah it is.

Ah, ok.

Is it at Best Buy?

Oh, you mean quality games like this?

Loading Video...

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#173 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

@that_old_guy: Why are you so against Shower With Your Dad Sim?

It's got a 6.7 user score on metacritic and is, for all intents and purposes, it looks like a complete game. What's your problem with it?

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Blackhairedhero

@dxmcat: That games I bought for 5$ never disappeared dipshit. And games like Mafia 3 and Mad Max would have got traded in anyways. I get to enjoy them for free while your stuck with games with no content or paying 5x the value of the game to actually get some content.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#175 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@pyro1245: a shower fell off a semi onto his dad when he was little, and it has traumatized him

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@zaryia: Free to play is a negative trend. The only way it's not negative is if the content can be unlocked in a reasonable fashion. But locking things like skins strictly behind a paywall is not a good tread and it started on PC.

Pay to win is another scam that started on PC specifically MMO's.

Again Monthly subscriptions, pay to win and content locked behind paywall all started on PC. I simply can't take your list seriously otherwise.

PS. Games that require monthly subscriptions do not require PS+ to play btw.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 TryIt

@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia: Free to play is a negative trend. The only way it's not negative is if the content can be unlocked in a reasonable fashion. But locking things like skins strictly behind a paywall is not a good tread and it started on PC.

Pay to win is another scam that started on PC specifically MMO's.

Again Monthly subscriptions, pay to win and content locked behind paywall all started on PC. I simply can't take your list seriously otherwise.

PS. Games that require monthly subscriptions do not require PS+ to play btw.

I dont agree that free to play is negative. I think it depends.

It would allow a person to try out a game without buying it first.

Wurm was free for me to try out, once I felt like I wanted to play I understood that buying property would cost real money, no big deal. clearly if I stay I should pay

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 pyro1245

Why can't we all just hate mobile?

This thread is a new low for System Wars.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@tryit: I have no issue with a game costing real money. The issue is though the price of the content always far exceeds $60. The act of allowing someone to play the game for free with hope's they may spend some money is fine. However it's almost always the case that the cost of the content is absolutely ridiculous. And to unlock all content in the game cost hundreds of $$. This trend started on PC and is still widely used on both PC and mobile.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#180 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@pyro1245: for real mobile is the real enemy, its steering the industry towards people like my girlfriend who play shitty cooking phone games while watching the voice on tv. She calls videogames toxic and bad for kids, yet plays shitty phone games, its infuriating lol

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By TryIt

@blackhairedhero said:

@tryit: I have no issue with a game costing real money. The issue is though the price of the content always far exceeds $60. The act of allowing someone to play the game for free with hope's they may spend some money is fine. However it's almost always the case that the cost of the content is absolutely ridiculous. And to unlock all content in the game cost hundreds of $$. This trend started on PC and is still widely used on both PC and mobile.

the example I gave the cost of being a full member was around $9 a month.

look I understand that in your EXPERIENCE its not worth it, but I am just letting you know how things work outside the little box you are in becasue outside that box free to play being good or not is circumstantial

now dont make your life hard on yourself by arguing about it, this is me informing you, not a debate.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Zaryia

@blackhairedhero

Nope, neither of those business models are inherently negative. That is your opinion.

They have produced some of the greatest games of all time that make top 10 lists, with great scores, and millions of players. F2P have produced games that defeat other games in the same genre and have more content, but far cheaper.

Please do not inject your personal views into this factual argument.

@blackhairedhero said:

@dxmcat: That games I bought for 5$ never disappeared dipshit. And games like Mafia 3 and Mad Max would have got traded in anyways. I get to enjoy them for free while your stuck with games with no content or paying 5x the value of the game to actually get some content.

Stuck with? Are you unaware that PC has insane B2P deals as well? PC currently has the best of all 3 payment models. The best/most P2P. The best/most F2P. The best deals on and most high scoring B2P. One of the main reasons it has the highest gaming revenue, by a huge margin compared to any other 1 video game platform.

Other than that, The F2P and P2P games I've played this gen have more content than several B2P games in the same genres. You're just factually incorrect. For example, POE is free and has more content than Diablo III. That's infinitesimally more content to cost ratio.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@zaryia: Sorry but when you lie it makes you look bad. F2P games don't have more content while being cheaper. By the time you get more content you pay far more then a full priced game.

Your statement borders the line of pure delusion.

All content in LoL would cost hundreds of $$ for example.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 pyro1245

Early Access is friggin' great!

You can thank AAA publishers for bastardizing it.... Like everything else in the gaming industry that was originally a good idea.....

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Zaryia
@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia: Sorry but when you lie it makes you look bad. F2P games don't have more content while being cheaper. By the time you get more content you pay far more then a full priced game.

You don't need to pay for anything in PoE or Warframe, they both have more content than Destiny or Diablo3. (and are better games).

I have given you specific examples, proving you wrong, VGKING. Facts first.

Are you allergic to facts?

PC:

• Lootboxes
  • Particular Early Access Games.

Consoles:

• Release DLC
  • Online Pass
  • Season Pass
  • Mandatory payed online
  • Microtransactions
  • Payed mods
  • Killed Studios for keeping/stopping exclusives

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts
@zaryia said:
@blackhairedhero said:

You don't need to pay for anything in PoE or Warframe, they both have more content than Destiny or Diablo3. (and are better games).

Are you allergic to facts?

PC:

• Lootboxes
  • Particular Early Access Games.

Consoles:

• Release DLC
  • Online Pass
  • Season Pass
  • Mandatory payed online
  • Microtransactions
  • Payed mods
  • Killed Studios for keeping/stopping exclusives

add Matchmaking to the console cancer list.

Online gaming has been nothing but mindless matchmaking with no rules, no moderation, just complete strangers calling eachother names... no bonds.

Thanks Xbox ... Thanks Halo 2 .... absolute shit.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 pyro1245

@kali-b1rd: For real....

Gone are the days of finding a game with your specified parameters.

Private servers are always a better experience than the p2p shit they stick us with nowadays in most games. Luckily there are still games out there that use them like 7 Days to Die and Factorio. I have servers set up for both ;)

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 dxmcat
@blackhairedhero said:

you don't even know what i play. who is the dipshit here.

fast food idiot.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@dxmcat: You're in here defending free to play you dunce.

Enjoy your happy meal kiddo

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 dxmcat
@that_old_guy said:

Steam? Yeah it is.

Ah, ok.

Is it at Best Buy?

Yea you are dumber than rocks.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Zaryia
@blackhairedhero said:

If a F2P like Path of Exile is a happy meal, then a B2P like Diablo III is a used condom found in the dumpster.

VGKING, there are F2P games in certain genres that out-do nearly every B2P in said genres in content. I even gave you specific examples, which you have yet to refute. With facts like that, F2P objectively is not and CAN NOT be a base negative. It is merely your opinion.

If you want to get into completely subjective territory like that, I will do the same and add things like movie games, quick time events, payed remasters, payed BC, trashy e-sports, auto-aim, small libraries, huge hit boxes, and magnetic-aim into the console list.

If PC set back gaming a decade, Consoles set it back a century.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By dxmcat
@blackhairedhero said:

I didnt mention f2p in any of my posts.

clownshoe.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

Some hateful bitter fucks in this thread. Geez, just go have mom bake you some cookies and bring them to your room so you don't have to stop playing Fortnite and you guys will feel better.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Zaryia
@pimphand_gamer said:

Some hateful bitter fucks in this thread. Geez, just go have mom bake you some cookies and bring them to your room so you don't have to stop playing Fortnite and you guys will feel better.

Yeah the TC seems really salty.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@zaryia:

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/diablo-iii-ultimate-evil-edition

Vs

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/path-of-exile

Get wrecked scrub.

Even your own example in a PC specific genre fails to prove your point.

Action Adventure, Racing, Fighting , FPS, WRPG. F2P can't compete in any of those genres. Honestly outside of MMO and Moba F2P is mostly trash.

And this going by unbias opinion.

And wtf are payed remasters? Wtf does payed mean?

Do you mean paid? Are you talking about stuff like shadow of colossus which sits at 90+ on metacritic? Because somehow remakes of quality games are bad?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia:

Vs

Get wrecked scrub.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/diablo-iii 88

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/diablo-iii-rise-of-the-necromancer 76

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls 87

https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/diablo-iii-ultimate-evil-edition 86

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/diablo-iii 86

https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/diablo-iii 87

85 average

POE > D3 reviews

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@MonsieurX: Except the PS4/XB1 version had all the content and beat POE. Nice try though.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Zaryia
@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia:

Vs

1. We were discussing content. PoE objectively has more content than Diablo 3, while being completely FREE. This is a fact. PoE COMPLETELY proves my point.

Other than that, The F2P and P2P games I've played this gen have more content than several B2P games in the same genres. You're just factually incorrect. For example, POE is free and has more content than Diablo III. That's infinitesimally more content to cost ratio.

VGKING, there are F2P games in certain genres that out-do nearly every B2P in said genres in content.

2. Launch PoE in 2013 was 8.5, which is only 2 points lower than RoS for PC, and 9 points higher than Necromancer for PC. PoE has significantly improved since then, to insane degrees. One of the big pros of F2P games, constant improvement and content, for FREE. PoE is now better than Diablo III, which last got a 76% for it's newest rendition,

76% https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/diablo-iii-rise-of-the-necromancer

85>76. Did you fail 1st grade math!?

PoE is currently the better game, and has more content. Anyone who plays both will also tell you this, if the above facts aren't enough. (Oh and lol Diablo III on consoles is shit).

@blackhairedhero said:

Get wrecked scrub.

Using WoW forum/PC e-sports created lingo, lol the irony.

In fact I've come to note most of your language is lifted off of PC gaming culture. Lmao I love it!

@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia:

Honestly outside of MMO and Moba F2P is mostly trash.

Opinioncraft.

You just linked a F2P ARPG game that scored 85% on release, and got significantly better. 85% is "trash"? Planet Side, which was amazing, is 83%, that's trash? There are several great MMOs and MOBAs. How is F2P trash by default when it has several great games?

Several B2P games are trash as well, is that a thing I should list as a negative trend?

PC:

• lootboxes
  • early access

Consoles

• Microtransactions
  • Payed online for the entire system
  • Online Passes
  • Season Passes
  • Release DLC
  • Pay for rom kits
  • Pay for mods
  • Payed remasters

Facts are Facts, VGKING. PC always King here. Always.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@zaryia: 1. We are discussing content and quality. D3 is a better game overall according to Metacritic. Diablos 76 is rating one small expansion. D3 is currently the king of dungeon crawlers. And it was the PC that almost ruined it with that ridiculous auction house. Good thing the superior console version came along. 90 is better then 86 or is your math as bad as your english?

2. Can you name any F2P game that beats God of War, RDR2 or Breath of the Wild? No you can't. The best F2P games are about as good as your average P2P game.

PC negatives:

Microstransactions

F2P

Subscription services

Pay to win

Cheat bots

Unfinished games

Kickstarter scams

Yes facts are facts add those on your PC list or it's a joke.

And do you english bro?

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/paid-payed/