Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts
@sealionact said:

@Livecommander: That's because Sony want to force you to upgrade your console to play the latest games. Xbox let's you play it on any Xbox.

Somehow you see that as a negative.

That's not a problem really, and with that development philosophy you're cheering for:

You lemmings can finally experience 2016 Uncharted 4 quality PS4 graphics on you next gen xbox.

lol well almost Uncharted 4 quality on PS4 but that's quite a feat for you no standard having xbox fans right? :)

Take a bow, because THIS is what you're defending.

We won't tell you you're wrong, we'll just laugh at the stupidity of you guys actually defending your console provider asking you to buy ANOTHER $500+ system and delivering nothing in return for it.

Your shilling for all things MS earns you almost PS4 exclusive quality graphics next gen. Rejoice!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#52 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69443 Posts

@boxrekt: I don't think you thought that last response through. I suggest you try again.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Pedro

@mclarenmaster18 said:

Similar that The Legend of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild is cross-gen between Wii U and Switch.

Now Halo Infinite is cross gen between Xbox One and Scarlett plus I hope it will be awesome!

It will need hope after Halo 5.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

@fedor said:

Should've used it as a showcase game for their new console.

Agreed. This would have shown confidence in the new platform. That stated, I can understand their reasons. If I had a base Xbone, then I'd want a chance to play the new Halo, too.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts
@Pedro said:

@boxrekt: I don't think you thought that last response through. I suggest you try again.

No, it's spot on.

What's the problem?

This is the result of the development philosophy YOU were cheering for. This isn't rocket science buddy, a picture says a thousand words so what I posted is self explanatory.

lol or do you think simply upscalling games magically makes a game next gen caliber?

Stupidity!

YOU defend MS tethering all their future games to OG Xbox One so you shouldn't be damage controlling when the games MS pumps out end up only being last gen xbox quality only at 4k 60fps or 120fps.

Let me make this clear to you, you are chearleading for MS to NOT make real next gen games genius!

So you should be accepting and understanding when the games come out looking last gen!

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@boxrekt: Oh we already have movies on xbox. Actual uhd movies, unlike the psfaux.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Pedro

@boxrekt said:

No, it's spot on.

What's the problem?

This is the result of the development philosophy YOU were cheering for. This isn't rocket science buddy, a picture says a thousand words so what I posted is self explanatory.

lol or do you think simply upscalling games magically makes a game next gen caliber?

Stupidity!

YOU defend MS tethering all their future games to OG Xbox One so you shouldn't be damage controlling when the games MS pumps out end up only being last gen xbox quality only at 4k 60fps or 120fps.

Let me make this clear to you, you are chearleading for MS to NOT make real next gen games genius!

So you should be accepting and understanding when the games come out looking last gen!

First, you need to get a hold of yourself and no you are wrong. Not surprising.

You can't argue MS is asking gamers to fork out another $500+ when the game is question is going to be playable on all Xbox One systems. That makes no sense and contradicts your own argument.

The Halo Infinite trailer is of higher image fidelity than the Uncharted 4 pic you post despite the two offering differing rendering styles, so claiming that its equal is rather silly.

Also, what the hell was I damage controlling? It seems like you and select few just spew the same shit for every response with no thought, just like the response in question.

It is pretty clear you don't know what you are talking about? Next gen games, what does that even mean? Your folly is that you are victim to buzzwords and btw, last gen was PS3,360 and Wii. :)

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#59 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts
@thatdbfan said:

Of course somehow the cows found a way to trash this.

What did you expect, really?

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

Excellent, glad I won't have to spend hundreds if I want to play the new Halo.

Now they just need to make a good Halo game ;)

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

@sealionact said:

@Livecommander: That's because Sony want to force you to upgrade your console to play the latest games. Xbox let's you play it on any Xbox.

Somehow you see that as a negative.

With this logic the og Xbox should have halo infinite on the way as well. why force og xbox owners or 360 owners to get the last to 2 latest gens ?

Nice attempt to make something normal looked negative tho smh

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#64 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@Livecommander: Truth is, you tried to make something positive look like a negative.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts
@sealionact said:

@Zero_epyon: Microsoft thanks you for your purchase.

I mean that's fine. I own an Xbox One S and have bought MS products before. I'm also looking forward to Age of Empires 4. I guess you thought I was a hardcore MS hater huh?