sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#151 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

Just because the MCC is going to PC doesn’t mean Xbox is done for. People still prefer to play on consoles only so for them they will still choose Xbox over PC to play Microsoft games. That said, I now don’t have any reason to ever buy another Xbox system.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#152 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69360 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@Pedro said:

The games are very controller centric. I doubt the transition to keyboard would be noteworthy but we will soon see.

How on earth is an FPS "controller centric", and why wouldn't the transition benefit from going to the control scheme that, arguably, benefits most from keyboard and mouse?

I mean, don't get me wrong, if you prefer controller that's fine. You want to play Halo Reach on PC with a controller, go for it. I'm just saying that, objectively (and also subjectively if I am being honest) it's much better with M+KB

Because the game was factually made for controllers. I don't see where your confusion lies.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#153 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8469 Posts

@zaryia said:

Well, that' 5 more AAA-AA's on PC.

Keeping that huge win lead this gen.

Every gen.

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Son-Goku7523
Member since 2019 • 955 Posts
@Pedro said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@Pedro said:

This is awkward. People buy consoles to play games. I am sorry you didn't know that. Exclusives doesn't exist when you have access to every platform like myself.

What games on Xbox are you playing? You claimed that PS4 had nothing to play but it has the same multiplats the Xbox has plus more.

Again, how can you make this claim? If PS4 has nothing to play according to you doesn't that put the Xbox in a worse state according to your logic since it has less to choose from? Answer my question and stop dodging.

That straws you grasping at is very troubling. Where did I state "PS4 had nothing to play"?

Are you trying to deny you weren't referring to PS4 owners when you posted this?

@Pedro said:

@knight-k: Funny, the only people who seems to be crying (probably because there nothing to play on their box at the moment and this good news bothers them) is Sony fannies like yourself. How sad. :(

You literally just said PS4 owners are crying in this thread because they have nothing to play on they box at the moment. If PS4 owners have nothing to play and they have access to the same multiplats you have access to on your Xbox plus more where does that place "Xbox fannies" like yourself? You're denying your very claim in this thread and dodging my question with more denial and damage control.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Pedro

@son-goku7523 said:
@Pedro said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@Pedro said:

This is awkward. People buy consoles to play games. I am sorry you didn't know that. Exclusives doesn't exist when you have access to every platform like myself.

What games on Xbox are you playing? You claimed that PS4 had nothing to play but it has the same multiplats the Xbox has plus more.

Again, how can you make this claim? If PS4 has nothing to play according to you doesn't that put the Xbox in a worse state according to your logic since it has less to choose from? Answer my question and stop dodging.

That straws you grasping at is very troubling. Where did I state "PS4 had nothing to play"?

Are you trying to deny you weren't referring to PS4 owners when you posted this?

@Pedro said:

@knight-k: Funny, the only people who seems to be crying (probably because there nothing to play on their box at the moment and this good news bothers them) is Sony fannies like yourself. How sad. :(

You literally said PS4 owners are crying in this thread because they have nothing to play on they box at the moment. If PS4 owners have nothing to play and they have access to the same multiplats you have access to on your Xbox plus more where does that place "Xbox fannies" like yourself?

Point me to where I stated "PS4 had nothing to play". I will wait. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#156 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@pc_rocks said:
@zaryia said:

Every gen.

PC doesn't have gens and zaryia admitted that he plays on mobile, so I don't know why he keeps the charade going that he's a PC gamer.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#157  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34572 Posts
@ProtossRushX said:
@Archangel3371 said:

@ProtossRushX: Well that sounds like a “you” problem. I buy Xbox consoles to play those Microsoft games as well and that’s where I’m still playing them. It’s not like I’ve lost the ability to play them or anything.

no it says "ONLY ON XBOX ONE" On the cover of the game this is a lie to my face by microsoft

I refuse to believe you are this stupid. But if you are, I feel sorry for Microsoft for having you as a customer.

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Son-Goku7523
@Pedro said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@Pedro said:
@son-goku7523 said:

@Pedro said:

You literally said PS4 owners are crying in this thread because they have nothing to play on they box at the moment. If PS4 owners have nothing to play and they have access to the same multiplats you have access to on your Xbox plus more where does that place "Xbox fannies" like yourself?

Point me to where I stated "PS4 had nothing to play". I will wait. :)

I literally pointed it out to you even though desperately trying and failing to avoid it :)

Saying "there [sic] nothing to play on their box at the moment" is the same as saying "PS4 has nothing to play".

Answer my question instead of dodging.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Litchie said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@Archangel3371 said:

@ProtossRushX: Well that sounds like a “you” problem. I buy Xbox consoles to play those Microsoft games as well and that’s where I’m still playing them. It’s not like I’ve lost the ability to play them or anything.

no it says "ONLY ON XBOX ONE" On the cover of the game this is a lie to my face by microsoft

I refuse to believe you are this stupid. But if you are, I feel sorry for Microsoft for having you as a customer.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Pedro

@son-goku7523: I didn't make that claim of the PS4 so your question is irrelevant. Please try again.?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44031 Posts

As long as their less Salty, I'm good with our Pee Sea cousins getting Mighty MCC MonsterCompilation. lol :P

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Son-Goku7523
@Pedro said:

@son-goku7523: I didn't make that claim of the PS4 so your question is irrelevant. Please try again.?

Ah, denial. A lemming's last resort this gen. How has that worked out for you guys this gen? Flop after flop, and denial after denial, and now Phil is abandoning the Xbox console and chasing PC and mobile casuals. What happened to the notion that XB1 was uber successful selling at a faster than the 360 launch aligned that I've been hearing from lems across the internet? Have you abandoned that idea as well like your fellow brethren or are you still in denial?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Pedro

@son-goku7523 said:
@Pedro said:

Ah, denial. A lemming's last resort this gen. How has that worked out for you guys this gen? Flop after flop, and denial after denial, and now Phil is abandoning the Xbox console and chasing PC and mobile casuals. What happened to the notion that XB1 was uber successful selling at a faster than the 360 launch aligned that I've been hearing from lems across the internet? Have you abandoned that idea as well like your fellow brethren or are you still in denial?

Another person stressed that they made a false claim, was proven wrong then as the standard Sony fanny talk about Phil and the Xbox. ?

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#165 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Fvck yes!

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Son-Goku7523
@Pedro said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@Pedro said:

Another person stressed that they made a false claim, was proven wrong then as the standard Sony fanny talk about Phil and the Xbox. ?

Another lemming in denial burying his head in the sand and contradicting himself.

Says PS4 owners have no games to play and in the same thread lies he never said PS4 has no games. Never change delusional lem, you guys are so entertaining to watch as you own yourselves.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 SecretPolice  Online

Hahahah, good stuff....

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/please-dont-send-any-more-pizzas-halo-dev-says/1100-6465545/

Blazepanzer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Blazepanzer24
Member since 2018 • 437 Posts

Well, since I've actually seen it on steam, I guess I believe it. Seeing so many fake stories about Sunset Overdrive coming to pc (Although it eventually did about four years later) left me very skeptical about an xbox one exclusive coming to the PC until I actually see it on the Microsoft store / steam store.

That being said, Even though I have Halo 3, 3 OTSD, 4, and reach on my Xbox 360, I'll pick them up on the PC. Still going to get Halo combat evolved anniversary and halo wars on 360, though, just for my collection.

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#170 kweeni
Member since 2007 • 11413 Posts

Holy crap, it's finally actually happening. I've been waiting for this moment since playing Halo 2 on pc. Time to finish this fight.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8012 Posts

Looks like regardless of where you decide to play, you'll be playing via Xbox Live.. I suspected as much and good move.. seeya online

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 kweeni
@sts106mat said:
@kweeni said:

Holy crap, it's finally actually happening. I've been waiting for this moment since playing Halo 2 on pc. Time to finish this fight.

quick FYI....its still not finished! :-D

Lol, well, continue the fight then. I've been avoiding the Halo story as much as possible to hopefully continue it myself some day.

While I'm here I think I might as well ask. They mentioned that Halo Reach will be the first one available on pc, then the rest will follow starting with Halo 1. But Reach came out after Halo 3/ODST iirc so I was wondering should I play Reach first when it comes out or should I wait for the other games first?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 SecretPolice  Online

@kweeni said:
@sts106mat said:
@kweeni said:

Lol, well, continue the fight then. I've been avoiding the Halo story as much as possible to hopefully continue it myself some day.

While I'm here I think I might as well ask. They mentioned that Halo Reach will be the first one available on pc, then the rest will follow starting with Halo 1. But Reach came out after Halo 3/ODST iirc so I was wondering should I play Reach first when it comes out or should I wait for the other games first?

Reach, is a prequel to Halo CE so yes, give it a whirl. :D

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56036 Posts

@Antwan3K said:

Looks like regardless of where you decide to play, you'll be playing via Xbox Live.. I suspected as much and good move.. seeya online

Fine by me. No matter if it's Windows 10 only, I don't have an issue using my old XBL but as long as it's on "PC" platform, I'm totally okay with this :)

Truth be told, I was prepare to buying it on Windows 10, but Steam version will do nicely and that was unexpected.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56036 Posts

@NoodleFighter said:

Halo Series was the last Bastion of Xbox exclusives, now they're all on PC. This is like all the Mario games coming to other consoles. What are lems gonna do now?

Not to sound like a jerk, but they kinda don't care to be honest. MS are banking to make money selling services, which nets greater revenue in the long run. It also means future MS games will possibly come to Steam and it shows MS new to open philosophy on game distribution. It's almost like they've become a third party publisher that also makes a console.

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts

@sts106mat said:
@kweeni said:

Sucks your Xbawx is worthless now lemming

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

Cool. The last Xbox I had was 360. But I couldn't play any Halo game on it anyway. FPS on a game controller feels too clunky for me.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By SecretPolice  Online

@sts106mat said:
@SecretPolice said:
@kweeni said:
@sts106mat said:

Agreed. I think my first halo was halo 3 on the 360. I did enjoy the game but didn't get into the MP or anything. When Reach came out, i really got into the story and the series a lot more. I was ok at the MP. Halo 4 was good too.

I am no good at the MP in the MCC collection though. I will defo try Reach when its available and might even run through all the SP games again before Infinite comes out.

Yeah man, I'm now making my way though MCC yet again as well. Soooo good. :D

Also, I should have thought of this before but yep, Halo is a long way from finishing the fight since the next Halo game is called... Infinite. lol :P

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Antwan3K

@davillain-: yeah, the Steam announcement was definitely a surprise.. But since the game is tied to Xbox Live, I see their obvious strategy here:

"Get as many software sales and Xbox Live users as possible.. Period"

makes sense considering the fact that PC gamers haven't embraced the Microsoft Store yet.. I play my games there (mostly via Xbox Play Anywhere and Game Pass) but if they can get Steam players to join in on Xbox Live, that's a clear strategy that makes sense for their current trajectory in the gaming space..

Bold move to say the least..

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

@knight-k said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Litchie said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@Archangel3371 said:

No need to laugh I_cry_Daily, almost all Xbox customers are on the lower IQ spectrum, hence why they bought an Xbox.

Excuse me, I'll have you know my IQ is close to 3-figures.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@pc_rocks said:
@zaryia said:

Every gen.

PC doesn't have gens and zaryia admitted that he plays on mobile, so I don't know why he keeps the charade going that he's a PC gamer.

None of this is true. Please refrain from absolute fictional statements.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

@nintendoboy16 said:
@davillain- said:

That's because 343 Industry finishing their final update like last year and now, MCC is finally done being a broken port and 343 stated once that's done, they can work on other projects such as the PC port and this was always their original plan to port MCC on PC.

Really? Well, okay then (shows how much I know Halo, because any update on that series to me is basically this until probably the day I play it).

Yeah MCC got a bunch of patches over the first few months after release. By March or April (5ish months after release I'd say) it hit a point where it was mostly playable. It would take on average 3-5 minutes to get into a multiplayer game. Every once in a while it would boot you out before the game started. Also sometimes games would crash and boot you out midway (maybe 1 in 10-15 from my experience)

It got a huge patch/fix back in October/November/December (i can't remember which) of 2018 that fixed all the issues, and also changed how you find multiplayer games (more search options basically). It's much much better and faster. Would recommend.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44542 Posts

Good news for PC gamers, but I am mostly excited Reach is finally being added to MCC.

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 kweeni
@SecretPolice said:
@kweeni said:
@sts106mat said:
@kweeni said:

I see, Halo Reach it is then. :p

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

I never played the first one. I will this time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebd39d683340
deactivated-5ebd39d683340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#188 deactivated-5ebd39d683340
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

It's been a long time coming, this is excellent news. For those of you that doom the Xbox after this news have no idea the strategy Microsoft has been building around the platform at all. The entire platform is Service based, with game Pass and Xbox live being the center of it all. These services are also on available on PC, with even the application Xbox visible on Windows devices. For the last few years Xbox is making this migration, and for very good reasons. Having the entire PC userbase for Play Anywhere titles and paying for Xbox Live is a huge income for Microsoft Studios. This in turn boosts profits which Xbox solely as a hardware device would not have been capable of. Xbox as a console is now an alternative and easy to setup and handle gaming machine, even gaining an increase in Mouse+Keyboard support over the last year. This feature will only increase. The last step for Xbox? Going multi-console with it's services: Having Nintendo and Sony play along and so selling it's biggest strength across any platform: Online/Live/Game Pass. MCC on PC and on steam is huge news. It will require Xbox Live I am sure. Let's all rejoice this good news that each company has a seat on the board of healthy competition, and that gaming has never been in a better spot. Dumb narrow minded tunnel visioned fanboys, go take a hike.

k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#189 k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

Americans sure do love their Halo.

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 knight-k

@sts106mat said:
@knight-k said:
@sts106mat said:
@kweeni said:

It still plays games idiot.

Plus its best console i've ever owned, that includes PS2 and PS4. not only that, it is also the worlds most powerful console, a fact that is clearly killing you fanboys.

another great feature xbox has is that i dont run into butthurt clowns like you when playing my games.

cry more Cow.

HAHAHAHA! No need to be mad Spencer dumped you lemmings for that sweet PC moolah now.

You guys were already dead. AND LOLLLL, "worlds most powerful console" but without any good exclusives! LMFAO enjoy your expensive turd lemming.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#193 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24896 Posts

@sts106mat said:

you really are a sad little fanboy aren't you?

Halo infinite is PC oriented game. developers has stated. its engine is developed with PC in mind. its only because xbox failed. so i wont be surprise if next Halo will become PC exclusive.

Halo infinite can be first Halo game that actually be good.

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 knight-k

@sts106mat said:
@knight-k said:
@sts106mat said:
@knight-k said:
@sts106mat said:

It still plays games idiot.

Plus its best console i've ever owned, that includes PS2 and PS4. not only that, it is also the worlds most powerful console, a fact that is clearly killing you fanboys.

another great feature xbox has is that i dont run into butthurt clowns like you when playing my games.

cry more Cow.

HAHAHAHA! No need to be mad Spencer dumped you lemmings for that sweet PC moolah now.

You guys were already dead. AND LOLLLL, "worlds most powerful console" but without any good exclusives! LMFAO enjoy your expensive turd lemming.

Wait what? my xbox will no longer play those games I own? Halo Infinite is PC only?

Crackflop 3, Halo going to PC, last in sales, worst exclusives, watercooler,... "bu muh worlds strongest consoleee!"

LMFAO

Lemmings are funny

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Pedro

@ghosts4ever said:
@sts106mat said:

Halo infinite is PC oriented game. developers has stated. its engine is developed with PC in mind. its only because xbox failed. so i wont be surprise if next Halo will become PC exclusive.

You type "so I wont be surprised if next Halo will become PC exclusive" and truly believe that makes sense in your head. WOW.

PCgameruk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 PCgameruk
Member since 2012 • 2273 Posts

Halo: The Master Race Collection

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Antwan3K

@ghosts4ever said:
@sts106mat said:

Please explain to me how you came to the conclusion that the next Halo could remotely be exclusive to the PC..

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#200 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24896 Posts

@Antwan3K said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@sts106mat said:

Please explain to me how you came to the conclusion that the next Halo could remotely be exclusive to the PC..

because if xbox stop existing. next halo will be undoubtedly be PC exclusive. because i dont think there will be next xbox after xbox two or whatever it is coming.