Halo: Reach - First Pictures

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BostonPatriots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BostonPatriots
Member since 2006 • 125 Posts
Sorry to those that have already seen them, just saw a link on reddit.com and thought that it was something new. Guess not, lol http://kokugamer.com/2009/11/05/halo-reach-pics-leaked/ Looks pretty damn good to me. Finally they seem to be working on the graphics
Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

old news....still don't know if they are legit

bleehum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bleehum
Member since 2004 • 5321 Posts
Late to the party.
skinny_man_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

#4 skinny_man_69
Member since 2005 • 5147 Posts

Whoa Deja Vu....I think I vaguely remember seeing some terrible off-the-screen, pre-alpha, blurry pictures of Halo: Reach already....Weird :?

Yandere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Yandere
Member since 2009 • 9878 Posts

Yeah, there was a thread about it not so long ago.. It's different than what I thought REACH would look like, but it'll change some.

EmperorSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 EmperorSupreme
Member since 2006 • 7686 Posts
[QUOTE="BostonPatriots"]http://kokugamer.com/2009/11/05/halo-reach-pics-leaked/ Looks pretty damn good to me. Finally they seem to be working on the graphics

Old, but honestly is it just that it's Halo? Why would anyone say anything about the graphics looking "good" these are some of the worst graphics I've seen on a current FPS in a long time.
Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

[QUOTE="BostonPatriots"]http://kokugamer.com/2009/11/05/halo-reach-pics-leaked/ Looks pretty damn good to me. Finally they seem to be working on the graphicsEmperorSupreme
Old, but honestly is it just that it's Halo? Why would anyone say anything about the graphics looking "good" these are some of the worst graphics I've seen on a current FPS in a long time.

what? if they are real it's looking damn good...idk what ur talking about

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#8 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

[QUOTE="EmperorSupreme"][QUOTE="BostonPatriots"]http://kokugamer.com/2009/11/05/halo-reach-pics-leaked/ Looks pretty damn good to me. Finally they seem to be working on the graphicschikenfriedrice

what? if they are real it's looking damn good...idk what ur talking about

Well the pics are too low quality to judge truthfully. But anyone who has played a good amount of Halo 3/ODST can tell the graphics are notched up from those two. Good for me I'm not a graphics whore and like the look of Halo 3/ODST.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

This is literally the 15th Thread on this, and now I can officially declare this news OLD.

Still, those blurry pics are something for fans to salivate at I guess.

Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts

a

Hey guys I found some new pictures

angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 angelkimne
Member since 2006 • 14037 Posts

old news....still don't know if they are legit

chikenfriedrice
It would just be extremely hard to fake.... Plus a) they look real and b) inviting some guy from MLG to play Reach is exactly the sort of thing Bungie would do.
Vadamee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Vadamee
Member since 2009 • 1195 Posts
Look you've obviously been off of SW for a few days. If you see some content that's postmarked prior to the day that you're on, then its probably many days old on SW. If you've been here in the past day or so, then you should've saw the other threads about this. I find it laughable that people will detest a game based on something that's as trivial as rock textures. If they are real screens, all you have to do is use a little bit of deductive reasoning to know they will improve considering: 1. Halo Reach is a year away; 2. Halo 3's textures are much better what we're able to make out in these screens. The fact that people make countless threads about Halo every day, citing how much it "sucks," or is overrated is probably more of a testament to its greatest than a demerit.
nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts
[QUOTE="EmperorSupreme"][QUOTE="BostonPatriots"]http://kokugamer.com/2009/11/05/halo-reach-pics-leaked/ Looks pretty damn good to me. Finally they seem to be working on the graphics

From what I've heard, these are pre-alpha screenshots with mere placeholder textures.
Avatar image for SpiritOfFire117
SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SpiritOfFire117
Member since 2009 • 8537 Posts
old news + cell phone pics + unfinished build = 0 ownage
Avatar image for tehsystemwarior
tehsystemwarior