Halo Infinite vs Cyberpunk - which one is your GOTY?

• 65 results
Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 12638 Posts

Gonna play both, something PS4/5 can't do. Oh and way better version of CP.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#52  Edited By Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 14788 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

Also I don't like Halo that is well known as its a FPS, and FPS are for casuals, I mean you prove that day in, day out lol.

thats not the point. you never criticize Halo and calling it trash like you do with Doom and Half life. all about microsoft.

Cyberpunk is FPS/RPG and gonna rocks. will feature everything all forza games combine couldnot. there has never been a game that is this ambitious before. and for that this along with Doom Eternal, Black Mesa, Desperados 3 a GOTY material.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Ghosts4ever

@zaryia said:

Gonna play both, something PS4/5 can't do. Oh and way better version of CP.

the akward moment where even Halo being better than any of sony movie games ala TLOU2.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 2

#54 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 4429 Posts

Halo Infinite by a country mile. CP 2077 looks ok,but I think Halo will dust CP2077 in my opinion.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#55 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 40128 Posts

I prefer to wait for these games to release before claiming GOTY but then again GOTY has never mattered to me. LOL.

lucidique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 116

User Lists: -4

#56 lucidique
Member since 2003 • 649 Posts

@lifelessablaze said:

Definitely Halo Infinite it's the better game for me. Cyberpunk didn't have a compelling story and the writing is much worse than Witcher.

Considering we've seen almost nothing from Infinite, and looking at 343's track record, i find this very unlikely.

Cd project has consistently produced excellent games, some of them which have literally become the standard of quality in their respective genre.

I'm a huge Halo fan, but there's no denying that the Witcher 3 was 10 times the game Guardian ever would be.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 3452 Posts

I just got back from the future after beating both of them - and honestly - Idk.

I didn't think to travel that far ahead in time to see what actually won GOTY.

I must say though, in the future, there's a lot of buzz about Spongebob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated getting most of the nominations.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 16799 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:

Also I don't like Halo that is well known as its a FPS, and FPS are for casuals, I mean you prove that day in, day out lol.

thats not the point. you never criticize Halo and calling it trash like you do with Doom and Half life. all about microsoft.

Cyberpunk is FPS/RPG and gonna rocks. will feature everything all forza games combine couldnot. there has never been a game that is this ambitious before. and for that this along with Doom Eternal, Black Mesa, Desperados 3 a GOTY material.

See you just flip flop all over the place, I mean you say you hate games that use rpg elements and as soon as Cyberflunk was announced as a FPS you jumped on the shill bandwagon, at least be consistent and stick with your beliefs you hack.

Same thing with Halo, as soon as you knew it was coming to your potato PC, you started to say things like this Halo looks good, its a game made for the PC first and all the other garbage you spew. You can't keep to your simple shtick because you're too simple lol.

I don't need to shit on Halo because I don't like it, there's plenty of cows here that can do that (for a different reason obviously) We all like to shit on the games you like because you lie about them all the time (its just what shills do) and the games you shill are one & done games.

Simple fact is that at least Halo will have a multitude of multiplayer options for people to play once they one & done the SP, whereas you will be here shilling Cyberflunk after finishing the SP like you always do with every other SP game you play because you don't want to get owned by kids in mp.

I think we're done here you flip flopping, alt portaying, SPlaying, MP getting raped on, FPS shilling, casual4ever hack lol.

A muscular mic drop so you understand lol
A muscular mic drop so you understand lol

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 jaydan

@ghosts4ever and @i_p_daily getting in a fight, damn lol

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 SOedipus  Online
Member since 2006 • 12250 Posts

@jaydan: lol

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By I_P_Daily

@jaydan: That's not a fight, i'm just putting casual4ever back in his box, and besides I bet he scratches like a cat lol.

PS...that first gif is Abby biting off Ellie's fingers lol.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Ghosts4ever

@i_p_daily said:

Simple fact is that at least Halo will have a multitude of multiplayer options for people to play once they one & done the SP, whereas you will be here shilling Cyberflunk after finishing the SP like you always do with every other SP game you play because you don't want to get owned by kids in mp.

No Caption Provided

calling Cyberpunk SP one and done when it has 4 hours of just prologue and it has 3 different prologue indicate it has deep choice system indicate how you play.

stick to forza where you drive same car on same track. we rather have cyberpunk which is most ambitious title of all time.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 I_P_Daily

@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:

calling Cyberpunk SP one and done when it has 4 hours of just prologue and it has 3 different prologue indicate it has deep choice system indicate how you play.

stick to forza where you drive same car on same track. we rather have cyberpunk which is most ambitious title of all time.

Back in your box where you belong.

rzxv04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#64 rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 856 Posts

I'd probably enjoy Halo more because 2077 looks overwhelming.

If Infinite is primarily mp looter shooter or battle arena, I'll drop that like a hot potato.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 jaydan

@i_p_daily: LMAO that was totally unintentional on my part when I posted that .gif but now that you mention it, that can't be unseen.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 13131 Posts

Cyberpunk