So i have been critical of this franchise since its started, even though i found them average but never found them as bad as new wolfenstein games, borderlands, bioshock infinite or any post MW COD. its far better than those. but still they were very overrated and fall flat compare to games like Doom and Half life.
Heres why i believe Halo infinite will be best halo game.
- Its a soft Reboot. means it has to be vastly different than halo 4 and 5. and definitely will be since its not Halo 6. its a soft reboot.
- Its running on new engine that is design for PC. means finally PC version will not feel like afterthough and microsoft nowadays are acknowledging PC, age of empire 4 is around the corner, Halo MCC collection came to steam. its a positive sign of microsoft. although its xbox series but its first time ever running on PC engine.
- Its semi sandbox. not open world but not strictly linear. as some of the best games fall into this.
- It looks more story driven than previous games as we have seen a trailer.
- Bringing fan favorite split screen back.
- Bringing Halo CE style health system back instead of regeneration health which is biggest plus point.
so heres why i think it will be best Halo game.
what do you think my friends? lets discuss