MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 2504 Posts

In their truest anti-consumer form, Microsoft has finally made the Halo Infinite beta open to all who wish to play...but at certain times this weekend. You also need to download the Halo Inside app and access the beta through there instead of just a traditional download through the Microsoft Store.

"The latest Halo Infinite flight runs between Friday, October 1st and Monday October 4th, starting and ending at 6pm UK / 10am PDT, with daily matchmaking taking place at the following flight times each day:

First daily matchmaking session (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)

• UK: 6pm to 10am (BST)
  • Europe: 7pm to 11pm (CEST)
  • East Coast US: 1pm to 5pm (EDT)
  • West Coast US: 10am to 2pm (PDT)

Second daily matchmaking session (Saturday, Sunday and Monday in UK / Europe)

• UK: 1am to 5am (BST)
  • Europe: 2am to 6am (CEST)
  • East Coast US: 6pm to 12am (EDT)
  • West Coast US: 5pm to 9pm (PDT)

To clarify - you can play the flight's Academy modes anytime between 6pm UK Friday to 6pm UK Monday, but you can only access matchmaking during the above times."

Game modes:

"As well as a Training Mode and Weapon Drills in the Academy menu, as well as a chance to test out elements of Halo Infinite's progression and battle pass system, the following modes and maps will be available during matchmaking periods:

Modes:

• Slayer
  • Capture the Flag
  • Strongholds (Arena only)
  • Total Control (Big Team Battle only)

Maps:

• Live Fire
  • Bazaar
  • Recharge
  • Behemoth
  • Fragmentation (Big Team Battle only)"

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/halo-infinite-flight-times-schedule-beta-access-8031

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

Open beta open to all? :O

game looks great btw, I don' t get why fanboys keep slagging this game's graphics off.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

Do not forget to verify the fruit physics. If they haven't improved, you know 343i is a bad developer.

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Do not forget to verify the fruit physics. If they haven't improved, you know 343i is a bad developer.

I thought you'd have don that when you played it last weekend.

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MysticalDonut

@R4gn4r0k said:

Open beta open to all? :O

game looks great btw, I don' t get why fanboys keep slagging this game's graphics off.

I played it last weekend, graphics are fine, game has an old school Halo feel to it minus the grappling hook.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44157 Posts

Awesome! Wouldn’t mind giving this a go myself. From what I’ve seen and heard about it the game seems excellent. Definitely hyped for when it launches myself. 😁

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

Console owners need to download the Xbox insider hub on marketplace and the game is a 22gb download.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

Iconic game, iconic multiplayer and Iconic music,no wonder cows get butthurt by it

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34602 Posts

I've had access for it for a while now, but I just haven't felt like trying it out yet. Not sure why. Maybe the lack of friends who dig Halo to play with. Got one Halo nut, but he has completely abandoned MP. Guess I just have to solo pwn.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#10 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24921 Posts

@Litchie said:

I've had access for it for a while now, but I just haven't felt like trying it out yet. Not sure why. Maybe the lack of friends who dig Halo to play with. Got one Halo nut, but he has completely abandoned MP. Guess I just have to solo pwn.

sadly no news about SP campaign and game is coming in 2 month.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 hardwenzen

@gym_lion said:
@hardwenzen said:

I thought you'd have don that when you played it last weekend.

I did not, which i even said. Completely forgot lmao. But i am assuming its the same.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#12 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Spare me this horse crap. MS is as anti consumer as I am Chinese.

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MysticalDonut

@cainetao11 said:

Yeah bro having a beta run today from only 1 PM EST - 5 PM EST while most people are at work is totally pro consumer

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8208 Posts

@mysticaldonut: the beta runs thru Sunday... How is that anti consumer.. it's a BETA TEST!! The time windows are most likely to get as many people on at the same time to stress test the servers..

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MysticalDonut
@sargentd said:

@mysticaldonut: the beta runs thru Sunday... How is that anti consumer.. it's a BETA TEST!! The time windows are most likely to get as many people on at the same time to stress test the servers..

lol

beta runs Friday - Sunday but not really because it's at specific set times

ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ZeroTheHero
Member since 2021 • 1391 Posts

Pass I'll play splitgate instead

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@mysticaldonut said:
@cainetao11 said:

Yeah bro having a beta run today from only 1 PM EST - 5 PM EST while most people are at work is totally pro consumer

I don't think you understand the definition of anti-consumer and that's evident.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts
@zerothehero said:

You'd have to actually game in order to play it and we know you're a fakeboy that doesn't game on anything. Go honor your bet clown

ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ZeroTheHero

@kingtito said:
@zerothehero said:

You'd have to actually game in order to play it and we know you're a fakeboy that doesn't game on anything. Go honor your bet clown

I got 97% achieve in hades working on 100% on steam doing great gaming my friend have 150 hours in it

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#20 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69451 Posts

@kingtito said:
@zerothehero said:

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

Honestly? I wasn't impressed. It wasn't bad or anything, but it's trying way too hard to be the crucible in Destiny 2 and it doesn't do nearly as good a job. The big open maps don't go well with capture points or death match type modes.

I don't see myself purchasing a premium battle pass either. I'll likely just play the game for the campaign.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 hardwenzen

@kingtito said:
@zerothehero said:

Why is it so popular calling somebody else as a non gamer on SW as of late. Five or so years ago, you never heard this, but in 2021 alone, i must've heard it at least 30 times on here. What's going on, kingtito. I would like your opinion on the matter.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23  Edited By GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9727 Posts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

If you're not a gamer, you're... not a gamer. SW is full of fakeboys, shills, blind fanboys and trolls. None of those descriptive labels qualify one as being a gamer. If you spend more time shitting on everything at SW all day than actually playing games, then maybe you're, I don't know... NOT a gamer.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 hardwenzen

@shadyacshuns said:

If you're not a gamer, you're... not a gamer. SW is full of fakeboys, shills, blind fanboys and trolls. None of those descriptive labels qualify one as being a gamer. If you spend more time shitting on everything at SW all day than actually playing games, then maybe you're, I don't know... NOT a gamer.

You make no sense. Or maybe its your own made up standards.

If you don't want to see fakeboys, shills, etc, maybe you should stay far away from System Wars. That way, everyone you will talk to is a real gamer with a badge that he/she wears proudly. Try Resetera. Might be your new home.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@hardwenzen said:
@shadyacshuns said:

If you don't want to see fakeboys, shills, etc, maybe you should stay far away from System Wars. That way, everyone you will talk to is a real gamer with a badge that he/she wears proudly. Try Resetera. Might be your new home.

Or maybe I'll just post the way I wanna post, call out who I wanna call out and talk about games the way I wanna talk about them. If you don't like it, you can go somewhere else, pal.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 hardwenzen

@shadyacshuns said:
@hardwenzen said:
@shadyacshuns said:

Or maybe I'll just post the way I wanna post, call out who I wanna call out and talk about games the way I wanna talk about them. If you don't like it, you can go somewhere else, pal.

lul wut? Since when did you see me complaining about anyone on this site? I couldn't give a crap what you post or to whom you respond. You're the one i see almost on daily basis crying about people posts. You sound like someone who'd enjoy Nazi moderation, that's why i suggested you to visit Resetera.

PS: Ending with a "pal" made you look very edgy. WOW!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@hardwenzen said:
@shadyacshuns said:
@hardwenzen said:
@shadyacshuns said:

lul wut? Since when did you see me complaining about anyone on this site? I couldn't give a crap what you post or to whom you respond. You're the one i see almost on daily basis crying about people posts. You sound like someone who'd enjoy Nazi moderation, that's why i suggested you to visit Resetera.

You clearly have a problem with my posts, always @ ing me but that's a waste, because I have all notifications turned off because GS is always so broken.

The truth is, you are not a gatekeeper of SW and can't tell others how to behave while here, and I am free to call out shit behavior and will continue doing so. Shitting on and looking down on non-gamers is a lot of fun, turns out.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By hardwenzen
@shadyacshuns said:
@hardwenzen said:
@shadyacshuns said:
@hardwenzen said:

You clearly have a problem with my posts, always @ ing me but that's a waste, because I have all notifications turned off because GS is always so broken.

The truth is, you are not a gatekeeper of SW and can't tell others how to behave while here, and I am free to call out shit behavior and will continue doing so. Shitting on and looking down on non-gamers is a lot of fun, turns out.

Calling strangers as non gamers when he/she might very well be playing five times more than you do, is pretty smart, turns out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@hardwenzen said:
@shadyacshuns said:
@hardwenzen said:
@shadyacshuns said:
@hardwenzen said:

Calling strangers as non gamers when he/she might very well be playing five times more than you do, is pretty smart, turns out.

Show some proof of it or don't wasting my time. And I wouldn't call a percentage of the posters here something they aren't, just the trolls, shills, fakeboys and blind fanboys who deserve it.

Believe it or not, there are real gamers who post here and don't behave poorly with some nasty agenda. Funny how the latter tend to stick around while the former come and go regularly.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hardwenzen

@shadyacshuns said:
@hardwenzen said:
@shadyacshuns said:
@hardwenzen said:
@shadyacshuns said:

Show some proof of it or don't wasting my time. And I wouldn't call a percentage of the posters here something they aren't, just the trolls, shills, fakeboys and blind fanboys who deserve it.

Believe it or not, there are real gamers who post here and don't behave poorly with some nasty agenda. Funny how the latter tend to stick around while the former come and go regularly.

Proof of what? Am i supposed to know every stranger in here? I said "migh". You don't know, nor do i, so don't assume that they're "not gaming" because they shilled for Sony or MS lmao. And if you were referring to me, its guaranteed that i stick to games for much longer than you do. The only difference is that i don't buy/play anything and everything that comes out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@hardwenzen: non-gamer, casual gamer, bro gamer, what ever you wanna call it. I'll stop shitting on them when you stop shitting on games and systems you've never played.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 hardwenzen

@shadyacshuns said:

@hardwenzen: non-gamer, casual gamer, bro gamer, what ever you wanna call it. I'll stop shitting on them when you stop shitting on games and systems you've never played.

NO DEAL.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 sealionact

@shadyacshuns: This little one is a gutter level troll who has been busted lying on multiple occasions…..not worth the energy

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By hardwenzen

@sealionact: Would never lie, especially to you, dude.🤭

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

@sealionact: He's a fun troll, nowhere near gutter level. I do get surprised how people don't get he's trolling and engage but among the local fauna he's not that bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-631373f44e9fd
deactivated-631373f44e9fd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By deactivated-631373f44e9fd
Member since 2004 • 549 Posts

I came in trying to see some feedback about the game, not this high school drama fest. yeesh. get a room.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45101 Posts

I played a match in the big game mode whatever it's called. It was ok.. Kind of expected more to be honest. But it's free to play so it's got that going for it lol.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

People still don't understand this is "system wars" and not "games discussion" forum lol. I think I grew a pimple reading these comments.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 sealionact

@ghost_of_phobos: Fun trolls are fun. When common garden variety trolls like this one or Protuss get busted lying, they dig themselves a deeper hole by denying. Haven’t really got time for them…too much fun elsewhere.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

@joshrmeyer: shut up and be cereal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-628e6669daebe

Never was a big fan of Halo multiplayer but I hate to say this is really good.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 sealionact

@ghost_of_phobos: Yup, there’s going to be so many clips of grappling hooks and repulsors….the game is a blast.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#44 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

Played a few games and like it better than Halo 5 multiplayer,that’s saying a lot because H5 mp was fun and was better then Bungie ever done for multiplayer experience.

ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ZeroTheHero

I'm still splitgating it up don't need halo anymore no portals no buy

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Big Team Battle has been so much fun. I am loving the new weapons.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-628e6669daebe

@sealionact: Already seems some crazy stuff. Such a brilliant map too.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#48 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@kingtito: right. Because everything must accommodate all people. Talk about self entitlement