Halo Infinite Box Art

#1 Edited by ThatDBFan (358 posts) -

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/06/12/the-halo-infinite-box-art-hides-some-tiny-secrets

The new box art for Halo Infinite looks amazing. Definitely one of the best I've seen after this lackluster gen of box arts (Though HZD's was great). I think in this box art, 343 is trying to stress just how big this world/game will be.

#2 Posted by nepu7supastar7 (5108 posts) -

@thatdbfan:

I think the biggest thing 343i is trying so hard to establish is that "Halo is back." Back to form, anyway. I hope that doesn't mean that they're going to take away the gameplay features that 343i added. Halo 4 and 5 were actually pretty fun to play.

#3 Posted by ThatDBFan (358 posts) -

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@thatdbfan:

I think the biggest thing 343i is trying so hard to establish is that "Halo is back." Back to form, anyway. I hope that doesn't mean that they're going to take away the gameplay features that 343i added. Halo 4 and 5 were actually pretty fun to play.

Yeah, i think they're trying to say it's back in the sense of art style and atmosphere of the older games. Which is great. The older games' atmosphere and art style had a spark Halo 4 and 5 didn't. Halo 4 was still amazing tho. I think they're also trying to say it's coming back in the form of OST if the trailer is anything to go by.

And yeah, they're definitely NOT going back to the old gameplay. It was great, but only for it's time. It's outdated now, and wouldn't stand up to today's standards. Halo 4 and 5's were fantastic.

#4 Posted by NfamousLegend (365 posts) -

Looks good, enjoy box art while it still last.

#5 Posted by Raining51 (1136 posts) -

@thatdbfan said:

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/06/12/the-halo-infinite-box-art-hides-some-tiny-secrets

The new box art for Halo Infinite looks amazing. Definitely one of the best I've seen after this lackluster gen of box arts (Though HZD's was great). I think in this box art, 343 is trying to stress just how big this world/game will be.

Yeah! Awesome!

#6 Posted by Archangel3371 (28176 posts) -

Those are some pretty interesting theories and the box art looks very cool as well.

#7 Posted by BoxRekt (1880 posts) -

Art looks great, but rather see gameplay.

#8 Edited by koko-goal (1122 posts) -

Generic... the same goes to Cyberpunk 2077.

Am I the only one who dislikes Chief's helmet, his voice, his name and his existence?

#9 Posted by BoxRekt (1880 posts) -
@koko-goal said:

Am I the only one who dislikes Chief's helmet, his voice, his name and his existence?

Did you play Halo CE on the original xbox in 2001?

Though everything in Halo is "generic" that way it was put together when if first came out was pretty original for a video game.

#10 Posted by PC_Rocks (2508 posts) -

Looks lame as always!

#11 Posted by Ghosts4ever (10045 posts) -

@koko-goal said:

Cyberpunk poster is cool

I dont see anything wrong with it.

#12 Posted by Basinboy (13904 posts) -

SMH.

Typical and, in that sense, underwhelming. Then again, none of the previous Halo games had good box art and almost all of them were no less than great.

#13 Posted by Ghost120x (5382 posts) -

Not very good. 343 is killing Halo. This game will be the nail in the coffin. Both Gears and Halo look awful. Such a shame.

#14 Posted by Ant_17 (12567 posts) -

Looks stupid.

The I in Infinte splitting butt not a great look.

PLus WTF door is this?

#15 Posted by foxhound_fox (97975 posts) -

"Amazing boxart"

*literally every shooter box art from the last 15 years*

#16 Posted by MonsieurX (39148 posts) -

@ghosts4ever said:
@koko-goal said:

Cyberpunk poster is cool

I dont see anything wrong with it.

Justin Timberlake holding a gun with a yellow theme, ugh

#17 Posted by Chutebox (44666 posts) -

I see nothing amazing about that at all. He's standing in a doorway haha

#18 Posted by DaVillain- (36964 posts) -

One thing I like about both 343 industry & MS are trying to do is recapture what made Halo Combat Evolve truly awesome and from the E3 trailer, I got that CE feel again, it felt evolution from CE and the fact Halo Infinite is launching with Scarlet, it's CE all over again, I couldn't be more hype to play it on my PC. Love the box art and the Master Chief sure has come a long way, this guy is hitting his late 50's by now.