Halo 5 and 343i just keeps on giving

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

Big Team Battle Coming to Halo 5: Guardians in Next Update

Halo 5: Guardians will be receiving support for Big Team Battle in the game's next content update, 343 Industries has announced.

"In just over a week, the next Halo 5 content drop will be here, and with it comes Big Team Battle in Arena matchmaking, brand-new REQs, and a whole ton of juicy vehicular combat," community manager Andy "Bravo" Dudynsky revealed on Halo Waypoint.

The studio enlisted the help of the community's top Forgers who've created large-scale maps that are not only designed specifically for Big Team Battle, but also inspired by classic maps from the franchise's history. Their work has since been given to 343 to be further developed and iterated upon in preparation for Big Team Battle's launch.

This is fantastic news, what a great mode and I'm so glad to see it coming to Halo 5.

Source

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah but I couldn't wait 3 weeks because I need to Bitch about something

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Cool.....they already had an update yesterday and removed one map (Orion) from the rotation and added others along with a new weekend playlist, I like how pro-active they are now. I'm more of a Warzone/Arena Slayer fan but I do play Big Team Battle sometimes.....I just don't like too much sniper action

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

BTB is an iconic Halo mode that should have been available since launch.

At least 343 is doing something about it, even if this was planned.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

343 is trying to create the illusion of adding content to the game by stripping stuff out and adding it back in. Black Ops 3 has over twice as many modes from day 1. Even Battlefront will have a lot more and people complain about that game having a lack of content. Why does Halo 5 get a pass for being barebones and pay to win?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mems_1224

@SolidTy: if it wasn't ready why would they release it at launch? Why would they delay an entire mode just for the game? Or are you bitching just to bitch because you're a sad troll?

Now go ahead and post your essay I won't read along with pics to "prove" how you aren't an insecure little fanboy.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SolidTy

@mems_1224: Y so mad lemfanbot? Lems1224 indeed.

Your uber-fanboy posts ride the line between butthurt and disgrace. Ironically, the only bitching in this thread has been you, with both of your posts. Effective...not.

lol.

Are you role playing that you are 343 cosplayer and I'm making fun of your costume? Don't worry, I think it's pretty!

You post like people are attacking you all the time, it's depressingly hilarious.

I read that 343 wanted to promote their new MP modes, simple. Clearly it was planned because BTB was missing, duh. Get your mind out of the fanboy gutter.

Back to my regular message that didn't include you and somehow made you salty (i swear to god your reaction was that of a person defending his girlfriend's honor):

@SolidTy said:

Next time think before you post. I posted it again so you can reflect on your over-the-top butthurt post that followed.

Hello? Hello. Anybody home? Huh? Think McFly! Think. ;)

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mems_1224

@SolidTy: lame reply. Ill give you another shot, you're better than the typical, " durrrrrr yous butthurt something something salt durrrrr" cow response. I believe in you.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SolidTy
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

343 is trying to create the illusion of adding content to the game by stripping stuff out and adding it back in.

Black Ops 3 has over twice as many modes from day 1. Even Battlefront will have a lot more and people complain about that game having a lack of content. Why does Halo 5 get a pass for being barebones and pay to win?

That's a fantastic point.

Apparently, your in-your-face post was under the radar compared to my incredibly mild, tame post. (I dared to say that BTB was an iconic Halo mode that should have been available since launch....Woe is me. :P)

Still, I believe I got the vitriol reserved for others.

Good job expressing yourself and avoiding all the NaCl fanboys.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@SolidTy: I'd like to challenge you in Halo. Up for it?

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Solid SonyFan on meltdown mode already.

You used to be so much better.

OT

343 and MSoft a winning combo rewarding the gamers!

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mems_1224

@NathanDrakeSwag: because map packs for both Battlefront and call of dooty are $50. Halo 5 is confirmed to already have at least 40 maps once the dlc is done rolling out. Plus Halo has always had great post launch support adding new, meaningful modes unlike you're two casual kiddie pool fps games.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SolidTy

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@SolidTy: I'd like to challenge you in Halo. Up for it?

Sure, I'd gladly play you in Halo.

I'm about to go to bed though, so perhaps this week when I get home.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SolidTy
@kuu2 said:

Solid on meltdown mode already.

You used to be so much better.

OT

343 and MSoft a winning combo rewarding the gamers!

Rustled again.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@NathanDrakeSwag: because map packs for both Battlefront and call of dooty are $50. Halo 5 is confirmed to already have at least 40 maps once the dlc is done rolling out. Plus Halo has always had great post launch support adding new, meaningful modes unlike you're two casual kiddie pool fps games.

Clearly this guy is trolling cause he's not going to buy the game, doesn't play and pretty much know's nothing about what 343 is going to do with the game post launch. If he did, he would have known that all the maps will be free in the future which is something both CoD and Battlefront isn't doing so to talk about stripping things away in Halo is asinine.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#16 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Cows vs Lems on Halo? I'm in for team cow.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#17 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Only a week or two out isn't bad. I was more annoyed not knowing when it was actually coming because I want even more from Arena.

The Forge maps look hilarious though.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mems_1224

@Legend002: cows wouldn't even know how to move the player and camera at once. Its been that long since they've had a quality shooter or game that doesn't play itself.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SolidTy

@SolidTy said:

@mems_1224: Y so mad lemfanbot? Lems1224 indeed.

Your uber-fanboy posts ride the line between butthurt and disgrace. Ironically, the only bitching in this thread has been you, with both of your posts. Effective...not.

lol.

Are you role playing that you are 343 cosplayer and I'm making fun of your costume? Don't worry, I think it's pretty!

You post like people are attacking you all the time, it's depressingly hilarious.

I read that 343 wanted to promote their new MP modes, simple. Clearly it was planned because BTB was missing, duh. Get your mind out of the fanboy gutter.

Back to my regular message that didn't include you and somehow made you salty (i swear to god your reaction was that of a person defending his girlfriend's honor):

@SolidTy said:

Next time think before you post. I posted it again so you can reflect on your over-the-top butthurt post that followed.

Hello? Hello. Anybody home? Huh? Think McFly! Think. ;)

@mems_1224 said:

@SolidTy: lame reply. Ill give you another shot, you're better than the typical, " durrrrrr yous butthurt something something salt durrrrr" response. I believe in you.

First lems1224 per-emptively whines, bitches, and moans about people that bitch about Halo 5's lack of BTB in an extreme damage control effort. Then you attack the first person who posts about BTB should have been included. Upset poster needed a tissue.

Then you post a lame reply telling me my awesome reply is lame.

Your automatic, by-the-book insults don't really have an effect because I read them before by others more clever than you. You may think their awesomesauce is rubbing off on you, but instead you come off as a trende, bite-their-style, clone. I want to deal with the superior model, but the truth is, the superior model isn't going to fanboy spazz out like you did, so here we are. I understand your cause, because "vidya games make you mad" however your transparent posts always read like Google speak typed them for you.

I think even 343 would face-palm at the amount of fanaticism and fanboyism you've put on display here.

I guess you just like trolling and really dislike anyone who has a dissenting opinion. Meh or Hahaha...I can't figure out which.

I'm sorry that none of this hurts your feelings as much as my next sentence may crush your spirits, but I have to type this next post to remain on topic:

"BTB is an iconic Halo mode that should have been available since launch."

Maybe I went too far and I should have sugar-coated my feelings on your darling 343's Halo 5, but it's just how I feel. I apologize again for having the audacity to dare post about Big Team Battle and Halo. I wasn't trying to upset you, but I did want to discuss the game's mode.

I guess discussing Xbox or Halo and talking about your momma are virtually the same thing in your mind.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By NyaDC
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

343 is trying to create the illusion of adding content to the game by stripping stuff out and adding it back in. Black Ops 3 has over twice as many modes from day 1. Even Battlefront will have a lot more and people complain about that game having a lack of content. Why does Halo 5 get a pass for being barebones and pay to win?

Oh shut up, 343i already announced months ago that Big Team Battle wouldn't be releasing with the game... Reach more kid...

Barebones? Are you kidding me... Pay to win? You clearly have no idea how the Requisition system or in game leveling works... Jesus Christ you're the new davem1992...

@SolidTy said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

343 is trying to create the illusion of adding content to the game by stripping stuff out and adding it back in.

Black Ops 3 has over twice as many modes from day 1. Even Battlefront will have a lot more and people complain about that game having a lack of content. Why does Halo 5 get a pass for being barebones and pay to win?

Apparently, your in-your-face post was under the radar compared to my incredibly mild, tame post. (I dared to say that BTB was an iconic Halo mode that should have been available since launch....Woe is me. :P)

And you, without a doubt the largest cow on system wars who tries to masquerade around as being extremely objective and unbiased when you're literally anything but. You remind me of wallhackers in Counter-Strike who try to hide what they're doing, they think they're slick, they think we can't see what's going on but it's so blatantly obvious... PlayStation problem? You just seem to never be around, Xbox problem? You're always front and center...

Pure fucking delusion...

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mems_1224

@SolidTy: oof, swing and a miss again. Better luck next time

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 NathanDrakeSwag

@mems_1224 said:

The maps are free because 343 is desperate to not lose their entire community to other games and Halo DLC sells like absolute shit compared to CoD and BF.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#23  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

It's awesome that this was up so soon! 343 certainly seem to be dedicated to the job of making Halo a continuously evolving franchise for the fans, that's for sure.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NyaDC
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@mems_1224 said:

The maps are free because 343 is desperate to not lose their entire community to other games and Halo DLC sells like absolute shit compared to CoD and BF.

The maps are free because of the requisition system and in game purchases... You're stumbling really badly.

A game and its content on a single platform sells worse than games on 5 platforms? Who would have thought....

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 NathanDrakeSwag

@nyadc said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@mems_1224 said:

The maps are free because of the requisition system and in game purchases... You're stumbling really badly.

So you're still paying for them anyway lmao.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NyaDC
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

No, people who choose to buy REQ packs are paying for it, it's not a forced content separation which is locked behind a paywall like the idiocy that is Call of Duty... It also generates the developers a continued revenue stream so they can focus more on updates and additional content over time.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 NathanDrakeSwag
@nyadc said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

No, people who choose to buy REQ packs are paying for it, it's not a forced content separation which is locked behind a paywall like the idiocy that is Call of Duty...

Unless you buy those packs you have to put (680?) hours into the game if you want the customization items. That's probably worse than paid maps.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By NyaDC
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@nyadc said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

No, people who choose to buy REQ packs are paying for it, it's not a forced content separation which is locked behind a paywall like the idiocy that is Call of Duty...

Unless you buy those packs you have to put (680?) hours into the game if you want the customization items. That's probably worse than paid maps.

You think 680 hours is a lot of time in a multiplayer game? lol welcome to online gaming newbie...If you enjoy the game these things are an added bonus, this isn't grinding... Also that's the threshold to attain every piece of customization...

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SolidTy

@nyadc said:
@SolidTy said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

And you, without a doubt the largest cow on system wars who tries to masquerade around as being extremely objective and unbiased when you're literally anything but. You remind me of wallhackers in Counter-Strike who try to hide what they're doing, they think they're slick, they think we can't see what's going on but it's so blatantly obvious... PlayStation problem? You just seem to never be around, Xbox problem? You're always front and center...

Pure fucking delusion...

BTB is an iconic Halo mode that should have been available since launch. I'm sorry that hurts NyaDamageControl.

You post like a baffoon and you struggle keeping on your own topic, lol. Look at your post and all that NaCl.

Let's be real here, you are known for your epic X-BAWKS! meltdowns even though are are fairly new to SW, so I already knew going in if I DARED to post that "BTB should have been included" in your lemming celebration thread, I knew what to expect.

Fear not! It goes well though! It being your on-going reputation as King Jester Lemming of System Wars. What a legacy, you should be proud.

I had some nerve. I could have quoted your first post and applied ample amounts of ad hominems, but instead I posted on topic. Good example you set for your own thread, dippy. :P

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts

@nyadc said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@nyadc said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

You think 680 hours is a lot of time in a multiplayer game? lol welcome to online gaming newbie...If you enjoy the game these things are an added bonus, this isn't grinding... Also that's the threshold to attain every piece of customization...

680 hours is indeed a lot of time on a game. Are you serious? At 3 hours a day that's 9 months. At 5 hours a day that's almost 6 months. Unless now you're going to say true gamers play 15 hours a day on one single game?

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

Halo always makes cows trip over themselves....great work 343

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SolidTy

Your automatic, by-the-book insults don't really have an effect because I read them before by others more clever than you. You may think their awesomesauce is rubbing off on you, but instead you come off as a trende, bite-their-style, clone. I want to deal with the superior model, but the truth is, the superior model isn't going to fanboy spazz out like you did, so here we are. I understand your cause, because "vidya games make you mad" however your transparent posts always read like Google speak typed them for you.

@mems_1224 said:

@SolidTy: oof, swing and a miss again. Better luck next time

Thank you, Google. :P

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Zero_epyon

The double standard here is almost nauseating. MGS has an incomplete campaign which will come later and people ripped it apart. Halo 5 had an incomplete multiplayer and 343 is praised as a generous giver? Stuff like this shouldn't be tolerated from any developer.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SolidTy
@Zero_epyon said:

The double standard here is almost nauseating. MGS has an incomplete campaign which will come later and people ripped it apart. Halo 5 had an incomplete multiplayer and 343 is praised as a generous giver? Stuff like this shouldn't be tolerated from any developer.

Uh oh! You just posted about two video games!!!!

Then you had the nerve to bring up a developer?!!!!

Are you crazy!??!

You are asking for being personally attacked by fanbot drones, just fyi, lol.

Sure, you could have singled users out, quoted those users, told them what a lemming or fanboy they were, but instead you opted to discuss two video games and developers. That definitely takes balls right there.

BEWARE! You went and made your post PERSONAL.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Zero_epyon

@SolidTy said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Psshh whatever. I'll mention a third game. Destiny had content that was supposedly in the game before, but removed or left out just to be readded as DLC later. Destiny got ripped apart for that as well, even though it was just a rumor or a while. This is like Battlefield not having conquest at launch. I wonder how generous dice would be for adding it 3 weeks into launching Battlefield 5?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SolidTy

@Zero_epyon said:
@SolidTy said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Are you crazy!??!

Sure, you could have singled users out, quoted those users, told them what a lemming or fanboy they were, but instead you opted to discuss two video games and developers. That definitely takes balls right there.

Psshh whatever. I'll mention a third game. Destiny had content that was supposedly in the game before, but removed or left out just to be readded as DLC later. Destiny got ripped apart for that as well, even though it was just a rumor or a while. This is like Battlefield not having conquest at launch. I wonder how generous dice would be for adding it 3 weeks into launching Battlefield 5?

Hahahahaha...I wonder as well.

In that hypothetical you just laid out:

"OMG!!! DICE is so generous" is what everyone* would be saying.

*on Bizarro world.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Zero_epyon

@SolidTy said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@SolidTy said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Are you crazy!??!

Hahahahaha...I wonder as well.

In that hypothetical you just laid out:

"OMG!!! DICE is so generous" is what everyone* would be saying.

*on Bizarro world.

indeed...

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

I see the usual haters bitching about a free mode coming and this one is coming rather quickly. I have nothing but good feelings about it. :)

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 mems_1224

@Zero_epyon said:

except that we'll never get the full MGSV campaign. Multiplayer games are supposed to evolve and get additions. In the case of Halo 5, those additions will be free for everyone. Not sure what the problem is. Is BLOPS 3 incomplete because the dlc isn't out yet? Is Battlefront? They're already charging for season passes that will fragment the community. THey could delay the games and include all that extra content instead yet no one cries about that.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mems_1224

@Zero_epyon said:
@SolidTy said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Destiny charged $80 for the content they cut out and still didn't add back in everything they cut. Good example. Also, for the bad company games DICE unlocked content that was already on the disc and playable in other modes over several months and claimed it was free content. No one complained. Good example #2

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Zero_epyon

@mems_1224 said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@SolidTy said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Destiny charged $80 for the content they cut out and still didn't add back in everything they cut. Good example. Also, for the bad company games DICE unlocked content that was already on the disc and playable in other modes over several months and claimed it was free content. No one complained. Good example #2

So 343i can cut stuff out that already in previous games, reintroduce them as new content and be praised for it, as long as they don't charge? Got it. This is hardly evolution, this is completing the game after launch.

ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#42  Edited By ironcreed
Member since 2005 • 14195 Posts

The game is fun as hell and plays better than ever. Enough said. They are no doubt going to be going out of their way to keep people hooked.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mems_1224

@Zero_epyon said:
@mems_1224 said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@SolidTy said:
@Zero_epyon said:

So 343i can cut stuff out that already in previous games, reintroduce them as new content and be praised for it, as long as they don't charge? Got it. This is hardly evolution, this is completing the game after launch.

it wasn't cut and isn't being introduced as new content and they arent getting praised as evidenced by this thread. They were very up front leading up to launch about BTB and Forge coming after launch because they wanted to make sure it was ready. Halo has always added new game modes after launch. no reason to think that trend wont continue and I dont see the issue with it. delaying the game or rushing the content aren't viable solutions for one modes like you guys are saying.

Funny how you completely deflected and ignored my points.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Zero_epyon

@mems_1224 said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@mems_1224 said:
@Zero_epyon said:

it wasn't cut and isn't being introduced as new content and they arent getting praised as evidenced by this thread. They were very up front leading up to launch about BTB and Forge coming after launch because they wanted to make sure it was ready. Halo has always added new game modes after launch. no reason to think that trend wont continue and I dont see the issue with it. delaying the game or rushing the content aren't viable solutions for one modes like you guys are saying.

"Halo 5 and 343i just keeps on giving" Really? No praise going on?

Thanks for proving my point. "this is completing the game after launch." What you are actually doing is ignoring what I'm saying. BTB and Forge are not new modes. They had to remove, or at least disable, these modes for Halo 5 until they could finish them after launch. Therefore, this is content that should have been in the original release of the game. But it's being treated like new features that are being given away for free because 343i is generous. So like I said before, it's like Battlefield having conquest and rush in every game until Battlefield 5, and telling people those two game modes, which were already in previous games, won't be in the next game until some time after launch. Will they "keep on giving" then?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

This went exactly as expected.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

"Keep on giving"? You mean adding in modes that were already likely confirmed from day 1, and were simply "late"....? That's not giving... that's a delay.

But what about that local co-op splitscreen eh? ;)

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mems_1224

@Zero_epyon said:
@mems_1224 said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@mems_1224 said:

"Halo 5 and 343i just keeps on giving" Really? No praise going on?

Thanks for proving my point. "this is completing the game after launch." What you are actually doing is ignoring what I'm saying. BTB and Forge are not new modes. They had to remove, or at least disable, these modes for Halo 5 until they could finish them after launch. Therefore, this is content that should have been in the original release of the game. But it's being treated like new features that are being given away for free because 343i is generous. So like I said before, it's like Battlefield having conquest and rush in every game until Battlefield 5, and telling people those two game modes, which were already in previous games, won't be in the next game until some time after launch. Will they "keep on giving" then?

So why didnt COD get shit for adding its Alien mode after launch a while ago? Why didn't BF4 get shit for Adding 1 night time map a few months ago? Teh double standard. Taken King was all cut content and it was praised my most people and it cost at least $40 and forced you to have previous expansions. Thats way more disgusting.

If some of the multiplayer modes weren't finished for launch who cares? Why is it such a big deal to you? As long as they work when they do launch I dont see the big deal. The modes it has now are finished and work great other than one map that had an exploit. Im not seeing a problem here. The content isn't on the disc, its not going to cost anything. Its a few weeks behind, why is that bad? Its not cut content, its unfinished content, that is a huge difference. And if BTB was all they were adding you might have a point but its not. If conquest or rush were delayed a few weeks and what was shipped was still fun I would not care. Not a big deal. I can wait a few weeks. Im not some self entitled asshole who needs instant gratification and everything right now. Im still having a blast with Warzone and regular Arena. Haven't even missed BTB and that was my favorite mode.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Zero_epyon

@mems_1224: Let me absolutely clear. I don't have issue with delayed content. I understand they wanted to get warzone out which is a nice new feature. But What I have issue with here is calling this generous or that they 'Keep Giving" even though this is the first content drop and it's mostly stuff that was intended for launch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#49 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:

680 hours is indeed a lot of time on a game. Are you serious? At 3 hours a day that's 9 months. At 5 hours a day that's almost 6 months. Unless now you're going to say true gamers play 15 hours a day on one single game?

That's a lot of time, but should it be easy then to collect everything? Those collectibles don't really mean anything that's just to make your spartan look different...

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 mems_1224

@Zero_epyon said:

@mems_1224: Let me absolutely clear. I don't have issue with delayed content. I understand they wanted to get warzone out which is a nice new feature. But What I have issue with here is calling this generous or that they 'Keep Giving" even though this is the first content drop and it's mostly stuff that was intended for launch.

No developer is generous. They're all greedy assholes. The biggest reason BTB was delayed and not finished was because all the focus was on Warzone because thats their moneymaker. I've never denied that.