Guys, which games are installed in your systems and androids currently?

Avatar image for deactivated-64fbf588222fb
deactivated-64fbf588222fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 deactivated-64fbf588222fb
Member since 2021 • 1253 Posts

PC:

Persona 5 Strikers

Yakuza 7 Like a Dragon

Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Android:

Cover Fire

Guys, which games are installed in your systems and androids currently?

Please share,

Thanking everyone in advance.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9384 Posts

Oh lawd, who knows? Lots. These are typically always installed for me:

• Factorio
  • RimWorld
  • Supreme Commander FAF
  • Dead Cells
  • Slay The Spire
  • Valheim

The only other thing I can say for sure is that there are zero games on my phone.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44503 Posts

I have over 200 games on my Series X I don't know where to begin. A bulk of them are all the Xbox 360 games own I have installed to my USB 3.0 HDD external and that's still only half full a 2/4TB. I mainly just use the internal SSD of the XSX and the SSD expansion slot for XB1/XSX games and for both those I am about 60% full there. On my Series X, off the top of my head, I have AC Valhalla for when I am ready to tackle the DLC (just finished the main story). I have Flight Simulator as I still dabble in that from time to time, it's nice and relaxing. I just finished 100%-ing 12 Minutes so ready to uninstall that. Just finished Myst too, 840/1000 I don't feel like grinding for rest of achievements so ready to uninstall that. Got Psychonauts 2 installed and might start that next. Have Aliens Fireteam Elite on there as I still enjoy that and have the other classes to level up there, just maxed out my demolisher. I have Warhammer Vermintide 2 installed and still trying to get my friend to co-op with me and keep saying I need to break more ground but haven't in all this time. I have Forza Horizon 3 installed and haven't moved onto FH4 to any great degree as FH3 just still too much left to do. There's more, I think maybe Mechwarrior and Gears Tactics and stuff I might uninstall for now just because I have just too much installed and it is just too much to juggle. I may also have Hades installed but need to break ground there as yet to, I am a little worried the hype has ruined my expectations or that even if it is great it might not be for me but I'll give it a shot. There's always too some escape games I juggle into the mix, something like Thumper or Lumines I can knock out for an hour or two then forget about for a while, I always keep one or two of those on as they don't take up much space. I have Hellblade on as I wanted to check out how it looks with most recent updates. Gosh, I know I got more, too much to keep track of. Good news is I can install most anything I have pretty quick and clear up room quick. I might not "own" my digital games but right now this is a pretty convenient arrangement.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15868 Posts

Apex Legends, FF14 and Tales of Arise on PS.

On PC Monster Hunter Stories and FF14.

On phone I have Another Eden and Triple Town. I dont play Another Eden but only download it due to the Persona collab 2 years back idk why I never delete it. Triple Town is best time waster.

Edit: on Switch I have Hades, Game Dev Story and FE still installed. Almost forgot about the fella.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#5  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts

On my PC, Steam:

• Warframe
  • Injustice 2
  • Total War: Warhammer II
  • Skyrim Special Edition
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Forza Horizon 4
  • Civilization VI
  • Stellaris
  • Starpoint Gemini Warlords
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • Remnant: From the Ashes
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Okami HD
  • Control Ultimate Edition
  • Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Soulcalibur VI
  • Halo MCC
  • Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy
  • Tales of Berseria
  • Evil Genius 2
  • Abzu
  • Age of Empires II DE
  • Age of Empires III DE
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps
  • Transistor

GOG:

• Bloodrayne 2
  • Cuphead
  • Dex
  • Dreamfall Chapters
  • Heroes of Might & Magic V
  • Psychonauts
  • Sleeping Dogs DE
  • Titan Quest Anniversary
  • Unreal Tournament 2004
  • Venetica

What can I say? I like to have a wide and varied selection on hand. Perk of a having so much storage to spare.

Aside for a few games of Solitaire here and there, I don't game on my phone at all.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#6  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts
  • Arma III
  • Beat Saber
  • Rimworld
  • It Takes Two
  • Oxygen Not Included
  • Hitman 3
  • Streets of Rage 4
  • The thrill of the Fight
  • The Lab
  • Noita
  • Half Life - Alyx
  • Job Simulator
  • Operencia: The Stolen Sun
  • Pistol Whip
  • Ragnarock
  • Vacation Simulator
  • The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners
  • Star Citizen alpha 3.14

Id clean it up but ill be installing Win 11 next month anyway.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 43988 Posts

I have almost 150 games currently installed on my Xbox One. A whole bunch on my 360. Probably over 20 on my Wii U, most are Virtual Console games and Super Mario Galaxy 2. About 20 on my PS3, pretty much all are PS1 and PS2 classics but also have digital version of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Mario Kart 7 and a bunch of Nintendo classic games from the Ambassador’s Program on my new 2DS XL. Don’t have any games currently installed on my iPad. Have a bunch of older games like Warcraft III, StarCraft, Diablo II, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2, etc. installed on my PC.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9475 Posts

Right now on my PS5 I only have a few because I don't have extra internal storage yet. I'll probably go for a 2TB solution for the time being since it's still around $400-$500 at the moment.

The games I have installed right now and the games I still have space for and are pre-ordered are:
Tales of Arise, Pathfinder Kingmaker Definitive Edition, King's Bounty II, NBA 2K22, and Rust. I am waiting to download Insurgency Sandstorm, Call of Duty Vanguard, and Battlefield 2042.

My game library on my PS5 has 559 games in it and I either have the discs or can download them pretty quickly. That is another great feature of next gen consoles, the ability to download quickly.

With such fast download speeds it makes needing an internal/external a little less needed, but I would still like to have all the games I'm currently playing on my console at once which is why I'm looking into extra storage after the newest update.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

I have about 3.5 TB filled on my external... basically my entire PS4 collection... over 50 games. Then I have about a 8 or so PS5 games installed on the internal.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

I probably have like 50 games installed right now.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#13 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58634 Posts

Too many to list. Last 10 installed

• Risen
  • Indiana Jones And The Infernal Machine
  • Quake: Remaster