Guerrilla Games will announce new game soon.

• 169 results
onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#151  Edited By onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5247 Posts

Why is this two-month old thread bumped?

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

Probably another Flopzone title.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By UssjTrunks

@indzman said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@indzman said:

YES! Switch gonna get rekt pretty badly from 2018 lol.

Switch got you sweatin, huh.

Nope. I'm Happy for Switch and its games. I'm just not favoring any Ninty fanboys saying its BEST CONSOLE THIS GEN thats all. The Rivals are sweatin, not indz.

The numbers don't lie. Top selling console in NA and Japan after 10 months. Slowly taking over the entire Asian market. Most AAAAE titles of any console this gen already (in just 11 months). The sales numbers won't even be close in a few years. The Switch will outsell PS4 and X1 combined. And because Nintendo's development standards are so high, we're sure to get many more AAAAE titles.

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#154 LoganX77
Member since 2017 • 1050 Posts

@UssjTrunks: Wait what? The PS4 beat the switch in NA in 2017. You are mad if you think the Switch will surpass the PS4 in WW sales.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By UssjTrunks

@loganx77 said:

@UssjTrunks: Wait what? The PS4 beat the switch in NA in 2017. You are mad if you think the Switch will surpass the PS4 in WW sales.

The PS4 is a 4.5 year-old console that was $100 cheaper than the Switch during the holiday season. Consoles always sell more later on in their life cycles due to how cheap they are.

The Switch is the fastest selling console of all time in NA and Japan in its first 10 months.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

@UssjTrunks said:

@indzman said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@indzman said:

YES! Switch gonna get rekt pretty badly from 2018 lol.

Nope. I'm Happy for Switch and its games. I'm just not favoring any Ninty fanboys saying its BEST CONSOLE THIS GEN thats all. The Rivals are sweatin, not indz.

The numbers don't lie. Top selling console in NA and Japan after 10 months. Slowly taking over the entire Asian market. Most AAAAE titles of any console this gen already (in just 11 months). The sales numbers won't even be close in a few years. The Switch will outsell PS4 and X1 combined. And because Nintendo's development standards are so high, we're sure to get many more AAAAE titles.

It doesn't have the most AAAAE titles this gen

And it's started to slow down in Japan recently and is now being outsold by PS4.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By UssjTrunks

@scatteh316 said:
@UssjTrunks said:

@indzman said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:

And it's started to slow down in Japan recently and is now being outsold by PS4.

Looks to me like it does:

Switch AAAAE: 1

Nintendo AAAAE: 2

PS4 AAAAE: 1

Sony AAAAE: 1

And of course it's lagging behind the sales of a console that's in it's fifth year. You need to compare it with PS4 numbers in its first year.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By scatteh316

@UssjTrunks said:
@scatteh316 said:
@UssjTrunks said:

@indzman said:

And of course it's lagging behind the sales of a console that's in it's fifth year. You need to compare it with PS4 numbers in its first year.

So you've just proven my point about it not having more AAAAE......

Never mind moving goal posts like a salty fan boy...... it's PS4 vs Switch to which they have 1 each....... it's not Sony vs Nintendo..... and changing goal posts like a troll to suit your agenda is desparate.

And no fool.... Switch was out selling PS4 in Japan..... it's sales have now dropped (As we all said they would) and PS4 is back as sales leader in Japan..... No where did I imply total sales.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By UssjTrunks

@scatteh316 said:
@UssjTrunks said:
@scatteh316 said:
@UssjTrunks said:

Never mind moving goal posts like a salty fan boy...... it's PS4 vs Switch to which they have 1 each....... it's not Sony vs Nintendo..... and changing goal posts like a troll to suit your agenda is desparate.

and no fool.... Switch was out selling PS4 in Japan..... it's sales have now dropped (As we all said they would) and PS4 is back as sales leader in Japan..... No where did I imply total sales.

Switch has the same amount of AAAAE titles and more company AAAAE titles than a 4.5 year-old console. It's embarrassing the PS4.

And I'm not talking about total sales, but current sales. You can't compare console sales in different years of their life cycles. Consoles always sell better later in their life due to price drops, increased availability, and a bigger games library.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By scatteh316

@UssjTrunks said:
@scatteh316 said:
@UssjTrunks said:
@scatteh316 said:

and no fool.... Switch was out selling PS4 in Japan..... it's sales have now dropped (As we all said they would) and PS4 is back as sales leader in Japan..... No where did I imply total sales.

Switch has the same amount of AAAAE titles and more company AAAAE titles than a 4.5 year-old console. It's embarrassing the PS4.

And I'm not talking about total sales, but current sales. You can't compare console sales in different years of their life cycles. Consoles always sell better later in their life due to price drops, increased availability, and a bigger games library.

Rabid fan boy.... PS4 has more 10/10 rated games then Switch and also has more games that won GOTY then Switch.

It's piss poor that Nintendo have so little titles on Switch that have GOTY status compared to PS4.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By UssjTrunks

@scatteh316 said:
@UssjTrunks said:
@scatteh316 said:
@UssjTrunks said:

Rabid fan boy.... PS4 has more 10/10 rated games then Switch and also has more games that won GOTY then Switch.

It's piss poor that Nintendo have so little titles on Switch that have GOTY status compared to PS4.

Multiplats are irrelevant since they are available on every platform. They don't add anything to a system's library as you can play them on any system.

And the Switch just had two GOTY candidates in its first year. Best console launch of all time, easily.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By scatteh316

@UssjTrunks said:
@scatteh316 said:
@UssjTrunks said:
@scatteh316 said:

Multiplats are irrelevant since they are available on every platform. They don't add anything to a system's library.

And the Switch just had two GOTY candidates in its first year. Best console launch of all time, easily.

And yet none of the other multiplat GOTY winners or 10/10 games are on Switch......... I thought they were available on every platform?

And having GOTY winners does not add anything to a systems library? What a salty fan boy comment to make.

/endofyourargument

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By UssjTrunks

@scatteh316 said:
@UssjTrunks said:
@scatteh316 said:
@UssjTrunks said:
@scatteh316 said:

Multiplats are irrelevant since they are available on every platform. They don't add anything to a system's library.

And yet none of the other multiplat GOTY winners or 10/10 games are on Switch......... I thought they were available on every platform?

And having GOTY winners does not add anything to a systems library? What a salty fan boy comment to make.

/endofyourargument

They aren't on the Switch because the Switch can't run them. They are on every platform that can run them though. You can be sure that if the Switch could run MGS V and TW3, it would have received them as well.

It's sad that cows need to resort to multiplats to argue that their console is better than a console that hasn't even been out a full year yet.

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#164 LoganX77
Member since 2017 • 1050 Posts

@UssjTrunks: The PS4 slim and switch cost the same at $300.00. I dont recall the slim being $200.00. Regardless the PS4 cost $100 more then the switch at launch. I own the switch and I enjoy it but i dont see it happening.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 scatteh316

@UssjTrunks said:
@scatteh316 said:
@UssjTrunks said:
@scatteh316 said:
@UssjTrunks said:

/endofyourargument

They aren't on the Switch because the Switch can't run them. They are on every platform that can run them though. You can be sure that if the Switch could run MGS V and TW3, it would have received them as well.

It's sad that cows need to resort to multiplats to argue that their console is better than a console that hasn't even been out a full year yet.

Damn.... here's the rabid fan boy changing them goal posts again..... hahaha...... but...but...but..... Switch can't run them so they don't count....hahahahahahah... I've never read such dumb fan boy shit in all my life.

It's sad that you have to discount GOTY winners because Nintendo released an underpowered and overpriced POS console....... I mean seriously.... what a way to completely dis-credit the work and effort the developers put in to making the games that won GOTY...... Props to you.....

Let me spell it out for you....

PS4 has a bigger install base - FACT

PS4 has better developer support - FACT

PS4 has produced the best new IP of the generation (Horizon:ZD) - FACT

PS4 has more 10/10 rated games then Switch - FACT

PS4 has more games that achieved GOTY status then Switch - FACT

PS4 is due to get this years GOTY - FACT

FACTS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR SALTY FAN BOY FEELINGS AND YOUR GOAL POST CHANGING.

Johnny-n-Roger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#166  Edited By Johnny-n-Roger
Member since 2003 • 15151 Posts

@scatteh316 said:
@UssjTrunks said:
@scatteh316 said:
@UssjTrunks said:

/endofyourargument

Damn.... here's the rabid fan boy changing them goal posts again..... hahaha...... but...but...but..... Switch can't run them so they don't count....hahahahahahah... I've never read such dumb fan boy shit in all my life.

It's sad that you have to discount GOTY winners because Nintendo released an underpowered and overpriced POS console....... I mean seriously.... what a way to completely dis-credit the work and effort the developers put in to making the games that won GOTY...... Props to you.....

FACTS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR SALTY FAN BOY FEELINGS AND YOUR GOAL POST CHANGING.

I'm not sure if you're aware that you're comparing an over 4 year old device to a device that is less than a year old. Of course these software quantities are going to be in your favor.

Edit: and you've also committed a major fallacy by double counting both HZD and UC4.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By scatteh316

@Johnny-n-Roger said:
@scatteh316 said:
@UssjTrunks said:
@scatteh316 said:

/endofyourargument

I'm not sure if you're aware that you're comparing an over 4 year old device to a device that is less than a year old. Of course these software quantities are going to be in your favor.

Edit: and you've also committed a major fallacy by double counting both HZD and UC4.

No I've not..... And I'm sure you're aware but you butting in to to another persons debate...

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 UssjTrunks

@scatteh316 said:
@Johnny-n-Roger said:
@scatteh316 said:
@UssjTrunks said:
@scatteh316 said:

/endofyourargument

No I've not..... And I'm sure you're aware but you butting in to to another persons debate...

There is nothing to debate. You're using cumulative data to argue that a 4.5 year old console is better than an 11 month-old one. You're embarassing yourself like the Switch is embarrassing the PS4.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By scatteh316

@UssjTrunks said:
@scatteh316 said:
@Johnny-n-Roger said:
@scatteh316 said:

There is nothing to debate. You're using cumulative data to argue that a 4.5 year old console is better than an 11 month-old one. You're embarassing yourself like the Switch is embarrassing the PS4.

PS4 has a better and higher rated game library then Switch.... That is pure FACT...... They are competitors in the console space and comparisons are part of it.. that is pure FACT.

You are the one who started comparing Switch to it's competition (This includes PS4) in post #153... that is FACT

You are the one who's now backpedalling and getting all salty because you've realised you fucked up.... that is FACT

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By UssjTrunks

@scatteh316 said:
@UssjTrunks said:
@scatteh316 said:
@Johnny-n-Roger said:
@scatteh316 said:

PS4 has a better and higher rated game library then Switch.... That is pure FACT...... They are competitors in the console space and comparisons are part of it.. that is pure FACT.

You are the one who started comparing Switch to it's competition (This includes PS4) in post #153... that is FACT

You are the one who's now backpedalling and getting all salty because you've realised you fucked up.... that is FACT

Comparisons are part of it when you compare apples to apples, not apples to oranges.

The Switch outperformed the PS4 (and even PS2) in sales in its first 10 months in both NA and Japan.

The Switch has the same number of console AAAEs as the PS4.

The Switch has more Nintendo AAAAs than the PS4 has Sony AAAAs

It's easy to see why you're resorting to nonsensical cumulative comparisons. The PS4 stands no chance in comparisons adjusted for the same period (it doesn't even stand a chance in the AAAAA department when looking at cumulative totals). It's pretty sad when an 11 month-old console has more AAAA exclusives than a 4.5 year-old console.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By scatteh316

@UssjTrunks said:
@scatteh316 said:
@UssjTrunks said:
@scatteh316 said:

Comparisons are part of it when you compare apples to apples, not apples to oranges.

The Switch outperformed the PS4 (and even PS2) in sales in its first 10 months in both NA and Japan.

The Switch has the same number of console AAAEs as the PS4.

The Switch has more Nintendo AAAAs than the PS4 has Sony AAAAs

It's easy to see why you're resorting to nonsensical cumulative comparisons. The PS4 stands no chance in comparisons adjusted for the same period (it doesn't even stand a chance in the AAAAA department when looking at cumulative totals). It's pretty sad when an 11 month-old console has more AAAA exclusives than a 4.5 year-old console.

Oh look... goal post changing again.....

PS4 has more sales and more higher rated games........ Heck seeing as you like changing goal posts lets count the AAAE games too..... which are also awesome games.....

Can you please also list what exclusive Switch games are confirmed, with release dates to be coming out this year.

/endofyourargument