Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@sealionact said:

@fedor: Theres more of them now than ever, that's a fact you have to deal with...or dont. I really couldn't care less.

You still don't seem to understand. The fact that they are getting banned is good. Back in 2000 they rarely ever did. Nowadays people get banned before ever even getting in the game in some circumstances. Sometimes they even get litigated against now. Anti cheat is far better today than its ever been. You know nothing about MP gaming on PC which is evident every time you talk about it.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@hardwenzen: Better get used to what....cheats? Again, I'm sticking with a console so I'm good thanks, and theres ways around being forced to crossplay with PC on warzone anyway.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53  Edited By hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38855 Posts

@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: Better get used to what....cheats? Again, I'm sticking with a console so I'm good thanks, and theres ways around being forced to crossplay with PC on warzone anyway.

Getting used to gaming in 2020. Be it cheaters or glitchers that abuse certain thing, this is here, and here to stay.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11266 Posts

Looked sick. Day one buy.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 sealionact

@fedor: Yes...you're repeating yourself now, and trying to tell me that I dont understand when actually i dont agree which seems to be what is frustrating you.

The hack and cheat industry is huge on PC today....Google "hacks for pc" and you'll find a long list of companies who sell hacks, aimbots, wallhacks and more for a price.

If those hacks are being bought in such small numbers, with little success because of anticheat countermeasures....how have these companies been surviving for 10 years and more?

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 sealionact

@hardwenzen: "Getting used to gaming in 2020. Be it cheaters or glitchers that abuse certain thing, this is here, and here to stay."

Exactly...on PC. Again, I've moved on from PC and I'm on console now.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@sealionact said:

@fedor: Yes...you're repeating yourself now, and trying to tell me that I dont understand when actually i dont agree which seems to be what is frustrating you.

The hack and cheat industry is huge on PC today....Google "hacks for pc" and you'll find a long list of companies who sell hacks, aimbots, wallhacks and more for a price.

If those hacks are being bought in such small numbers, with little success because of anticheat countermeasures....how have these companies been surviving for 10 years and more?

Why are you still trying to argue they exist? It's already been acknowledged they do... What you said has 0 effect on what I said, stop talking about stuff you have no clue about.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: "Getting used to gaming in 2020. Be it cheaters or glitchers that abuse certain thing, this is here, and here to stay."

Exactly...on PC. Again, I've moved on from PC and I'm on console now.

You have downgraded.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 sealionact

@hardwenzen: You seem more bothered about than I do.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 sealionact

@fedor: Who's arguing? I've said cheating is a problem on PC. You seem to think it's less of a problem than in 1999, when I cant even think of that many games that gamers cheated on before bf 1942 which came out years later. You're the one suggesting I cant possibly understand what I'm talking about.

I simply disagree.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: You seem more bothered about than I do.

I'm not in your shoes, nothing to be bothered on my end.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7162 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

So its at least 2yrs away, and Sony showed it at it PS5, kinda shows they most likely have nothing for the first 2yrs again lol.

so 2021 is two years away? i thought we was half way through 2020. when these next gen machines comes out its only going to be a few months before 2021. you should work on your math. lol same way i need to work on my English when typing.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7162 Posts
@fedor said:
@sealionact said:

@fedor: Who's changing the narrative? I said cheats in PC gaming is a huge problem, and have done throughout this bizarre exchange. You have tried to convince me it isn't, and you failed.

I didn't try and convince you, I know you refuse to recognize facts. You do this often. You said they are a bigger problem today than they were years ago, it's simply not true. They are dealt with far more effectively than ever. You're just going to have to deal with that fact.

yeah there are cheaters today but they have a better knowledge on finding out who is cheating to band them. so its getting better. also getting better on consoles as well.

Chozofication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Chozofication
Member since 2020 • 231 Posts

Gods damn it. Why couldn’t these chumps attempt to outfluke killzone 2.

Instead we get assassins creed matriarchal dystopia part 2.

2mrw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#65 2mrw
Member since 2008 • 6205 Posts

You can do it GG